Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blonde head moved up slowly, until only the fat cockhead was still inside her mouth, and then she started fellating him. She moved slower than Syldan had, and as her head was bobbing up and down Kasho reached beneath her, and cupped her pussy. Polly moaned, and so did Cassandra, as her pussy got cupped too, and she felt Batul's thick middle finger slip inside her opening. The tip of his thick finger was pressing against her pleasure spot, and his palm against her clit. "Now pleasure me, by pleasuring yourself," Batul whispered inside her ear. Cassandra's hips started to rock, and as she did, pleasure erupted both from her clit and from deep within her sheath.

Batul moaned behind her, as her movements made her sphincter rub across his sensitive cockhead. Cassandra felt wetness spread between her cheeks. Pre-cum, she realized, and the thought increased her arousal. On the mattresses the moaning and groaning was increasing. Polly's hips were rocking as Kasho rubbed her clit with the palm of his hand, and her head was bobbing up and down much faster now. Going by the sounds they were making neither of them was going to last much longer, and she wondered which of the two would cum first. In the event, neither of them did, they came together, with both their bodies shaking as Kasho pumped his seed inside the petite blonde's mouth, and Polly's juices started dripping down from between the fingers cupping her pussy.

Cassandra watched Polly swallow desperately, but still the orc seed spilled out past her lips, and ran down her chin. Once they had both come down Kasho pulled his softening cock out of her mouth, and pulled the girl against him, just like Yakha had done with Syldan, and when he got up Polly wrapped her arms and legs around him, again like Syldan had done with Yakha. She watched the big orc move away, and sit down next to Yakha, with Polly on his lap, snuggling up against him. "Well," Bashuk said, drawing everyone's attention, "that brings us to the last coupling of the evening, and as there aren't any unused pack girls left, that means my prize will have to stand in."

He gestured at her, and Cassandra swallowed, before slipping from Batul's lap. "Come get the jar," he said, "and then I want you down on your knees and elbows at the center of those mattresses. You're going to lube your guest-hole facing away from Batul, so he has a good view of you preparing yourself for him."

***

Bashuk's prize moved towards where her master was sitting, noticing Leavy staring at her, looking pale all of a sudden. She didn't realize, she thought.

The platinum blonde's head swiveled around, and she locked eyes with Bashuk, "No!" she exclaimed, "that wasn't..., I didn't mean too..." She swallowed hard, "Please my Lord, it's my fault, Batul can have me, however he wants."

Bashuk sighed, "That's not an option I'm afraid, Batul deserves a female that isn't dripping semen yet too."

Cassandra stopped in front of Leavy, because the jar was standing between her and the chair. The platinum blonde's head swiveled back, and she gazed up at her, her eyes blurry. "Could you please hand me the jar," she told the disturbed girl. Leavy reached down and picked up the wooden jar, and then she looked up at her, and tears were running down her face. Cassandra dropped to her knees, reached out and hugged the crying girl close, "It's okay," she whispered, "it was going to happen anyway, it'll just be Batul instead of Bashuk, no harm done really." Leavy calmed, and she pecked the girl on her cute nose. "The jar?" she then asked.

Leavy handed her the wooden vessel, "I'm still sorry," she said, "I didn't think."

Cassandra nodded, took the jar from her, and then she got up again. As she did her eyes met her master's. "Make sure you serve him well," Bashuk told her. She nodded, and then she turned and stepped on top the mattresses once more. As she moved to their center she became very aware of all the eyes that were following her, and of how silent the room had become, and she felt shame, and excitement, and everything between. She came to a stop, and looked towards where Batul was sitting. He looked excited, and his big cock was throbbing, making her wonder if he would still be able to control himself just a little.

She turned her back towards him, ending up facing Durgat, and Moiga who was sitting on his lap. To her right were Kasho and Yakha, with the two virgins. Cassandra knelt down, sunk down on her haunches, and then unscrewed the metal lid from the jar, but she didn't remove it yet. Leaning forward onto her left hand she put down the jar with her right, and then lifted off the lid, putting it down on the mattress beside it. She put her middle and index fingers inside the jar, and scooped up a generous dollop of the translucent lube, then sunk down on her left elbow, spreading her knees wide, before reaching back and up between her thighs.

The lube felt wet and cold as it touched her skin, spreading it out over her anus. She, slowly, pushed the tip of her middle finger inside, stretching and lubricating her sphincter. It felt, perverse, as she worked more of the lube inside, pushing ever deeper, until her finger was all the way inside. Her 'guest-hole' felt slick, and also very tight. After pulling her finger out she looked back over her shoulder, and her eyes met Batul's. She swallowed, "The pleasure slave is ready for you, Sir," she said softly. Batul smiled, and then he got up, and she turned her head forward again.

Looking down, and leaning on both elbows now, she felt Batul move on top of the mattresses. He didn't kneel down behind her though, he knelt down in front of her. She felt his fingers intertwine with her locks, and then he lifted her head, until she was looking straight at his erect cock. "Open up," he ordered, and as she did, he pushed right in. Batul slid in over her tongue, and she could feel the veins protruding from the thick shaft with her lips as he did. Already expecting him not to stop, she swallowed frantically as he reached the back of her throat, and he slid right in.

Cassandra watched his abdomen approach, while her throat stretched around the thick shaft, and then her nose was in his pubic hair, and his balls were pressing against her chin. "Good girl," Batul said, and then, "now get me nice and wet for that virgin guest-hole of yours." With that he started fucking her face. He wasn't rough, but he clearly wasn't to be denied either. She used her tongue as best she could, while he sawed in and out between her stretched lips. She tasted pre-cum, and noticed his cock getting wetter and wetter. Soon he pulled out, and she gasped for air, as she watched her saliva drip from his large balls.

***

Batul got up, and moved out of view. This time she did feel him kneel behind her, behind her uplifted buttocks. Fear suddenly returned with a vengeance, and she whimpered softly, expecting to feel his fat cockhead against her anus any moment. What she did get to feel were his big hands on her buttocks. He kneaded the firm flesh, and then the hands slid down towards her waist, across her belly and from there straight to her large dangling breasts. He grabbed them, kneading them roughly, and she winced as he pinched her hardening nipples. The hands slid back, and then she felt fingertips sliding down her ass-crack, and circle her anus.

Bashuk's prize moaned softly, and then she gasped as Batul slowly pushed a finger inside her 'guest-hole'. It was much thicker, and longer, than her own finger had been, and she whimpered in discomfort as he started fucking her with it. Soon the discomfort disappeared, to be replaced by pleasure, and then she felt more coldness touch her ass-crack, just above her anus. As she looked down the jar was gone; she hadn't noticed Batul picking it up, then she whimpered once more as a second finger joined the first one. It hurt, and she bit her lip as the two fingers slowly penetrated her, stretching her.

Soon they were all the way in, and her soft wailing slowly abated as her body again adapted. Batul started fucking her again, and she felt more coldness as he added more lube. The pain disappeared, once more replaced with pleasure, and then three fingers were pushing inside. The pain returned, and she wailed as the fingers penetrated her, slowly but steadily. He took his time, fucked her slowly, and pain turned into pleasure once more. Cassandra started to moan, and then she felt fingers on her pussy, and he started rubbing her clit while his fingers fucked her 'guest-hole'. Her body reacted, and soon she was squirming as she felt her juices flow out of her.

The fingers withdrew, and she felt coldness inside her anus, and realized he had added still more lube, and that her sphincter wasn't closing entirely anymore. The next moment the tip of something huge was pressing against her, and she whimpered as she realized she was now going to get his big orc cock up her ass. "Batul," Bashuk's voice sounded suddenly, "just remember, I really like my prize."

It took a moment, while the pressure on her anus built, before Batul replied. "I know," she heard him say, and then, "don't worry, I really like her too." She felt his hands slip around her waist, and then squeeze firmly. "It always hurts a little in the beginning," Batul said, "especially the first time. But like with the fingers, it'll soon start to feel really good. Just try to relax as best you can." Cassandra whimpered, and then realized this was the best chance she would ever get to show Batul that she trusted him. She felt calmness descend, her muscles relaxed, and then she wailed as the fat cockhead started to stretch her open.

Batul pushed in slowly but steadily, clearly not wanting to use more force than necessary, but not wanting to protract her pain by lingering either. It added to her trust in him, and she gritted her teeth, ignoring the pain, and concentrating on the pleasure that she was sure was going to follow. The cockhead slipped inside, and she felt her sphincter squeeze behind it. He stopped pushing for a moment, giving her a breather. Cassandra gasped for breath, then groaned loudly as Batul pushed deeper inside, ever deeper. She felt every protruding vein on his long shaft pass her stretched sphincter until, finally, his abdomen met her round buttocks.

Batul stopped moving, and pain turned into discomfort. "O, o, oh f, f, f, fuck...," Casandra groaned, and as her eyes found their focus again she looked up at the onlookers in front of her.

***

Moiga was wincing, and both virgins were staring straight at her, their eyes the size of saucers. She felt Batul lean forward, noticed his left hand coming down on the mattress next to her own, and then his right hand headed down across her belly towards her pussy. His fingers homed in on her exposed clit, and he started to gently rub it. Cassandra trembled as pleasure spread, and then she felt his breath on top her head, followed by a kiss. "You okay?" Batul whispered into her ear.

"Y.., yes," she managed, and then she moaned softly, he sure knew his way around a clit...

Cassandra felt him move again, the hand lifted from the mattress, and ruffled her hair, before returning to her waist. The other hand soon followed, focusing her attention on her ass again. "Fuck she's tight," Batul declared, "tightest hole I've ever been inside." The discomfort had gone too, and now she just felt impossibly stretched. His fingers gently kneaded her waist, and when they stopped moving he slowly pulled his fat cock out a little, only a couple of inches, before slowly pushing all the way in again. It felt incredible, and a loud lustful moan escaped her. "That's better, isn't it, pleasure slave?" he reacted. She nodded, and then he started fucking her, slowly, staying deep.

Her moaning increased as the pleasure slowly spread, first to her pussy. She could feel him in there, and her juices started to flow copiously. Batul slowly lengthened his thrusts, and increased his tempo, until his entire length was plowing her 'guest-hole', and his balls were slapping her pussy. Her belly was on fire, her hips gyrating to the rhythm he set, and then she felt her sheath ripple as pleasure flashed up her spine. She came, wailing. Batul didn't slow down though, he just kept plowing her, and her orgasm deepened, and then it deepened some more. "Don't cum in her like this," a familiar voice sounded from somewhere far away, "get her on her back."

The voice was Bashuk's, she belatedly realized, just as the cock in her ass was pulled out. The next moment she was in the air, and then back on the mattresses, on her back this time, with her legs spread wide. She felt empty, and then Batul was on top of her, and the fat cock returned, slamming in her stretched guest-hole to the hilt in one go. The fucking resumed, and her dwindling orgasm relighted as it did. Her legs had risen, unwittingly, as he renewed plowing her, and now she wrapped them around his back, still wailing her pleasure. Batul groaned, and she felt his cock swell impossibly inside her, as he slammed his big balls against her.

The cock trembled, and then shook, and then she felt warmth spread deep inside, as his seed started filling her. She was floundering, screaming, as she felt her juices spew out of her spasming pussy. Batul kept coming, pumping a huge load of orc semen deep inside her bowels. Then it was over, as suddenly as it had started. The big orc had been resting himself on his hands, and now he lowered himself on his elbows, letting his muscular chest rub against her pebbled nipples as he lowered his head, and pecked the tip of her nose. His face moved up a little, and he locked eyes with her, "That was quite memorable, slave."

He said it with undeniable warmth in his voice, which didn't quite fit with the 'slave', and Cassandra realized he was another orc that would never really hurt her on purpose. She felt him soften inside, and then he slipped out slowly, leaving a slight feeling of soreness, and a significant emptiness. "Stay there for a moment, and give your ass a moment to properly close again," Batul whispered, "or you'll make an embarrassing mess." She nodded, and he moved off her, sitting back on his knees, while she felt sperm drip down her ass-crack. She tightened her ass a couple of times, and when he got up she rolled on her side and worked herself up on her knees.

Batul bent over her, picked her up, and carried her away to where they had been sitting before. He placed her on his lap once more, and she snuggled up to him, after which Bashuk addressed the group. "Well, that concludes the evening's proceedings, so let's have a drink shall we, to celebrate the adding of the new pack members."

The Males' Turn

Denora started to move, but Polly had slipped from Kasho's lap already. "Let me and Syldan handle it," she told the auburn haired beauty. Denora nodded, looking grateful, and then snuggled up against Kurgan again.

Syldan slipped from Yakha's lap, "Nice move Polly, volunteering me!" she said with a chuckle. The petite blonde blushed, Syldan hugged her, and then the two of them set off to serve everyone drinks. The males got another beer, and the girls a glass of Lorasian red, and when Polly presented Cassandra a glass too she looked at her master. Bashuk shook his head, and then he sighed and nodded, and she accepted the glass with a huge smile.

They drank and snuggled, until their glasses were empty, and Bashuk addressed them once more. "We're now going to pair up for the night, but to keep things fair this time the males will be the ones choosing, in order of seniority." He smiled, "First though, I think we need to allow you girls an opportunity to freshen up a little."

Denora perked up, "You want us all to take a bath?" Bashuk nodded slowly, and Denora glanced at Cassandra, who was sitting on Batul's lap next to her. "All of us?" The huge Warlord chuckled, and then he nodded once more. The prospect of being alone with the girls for a little while made Cassandra's heart sing, and she slipped from the scarred orc's lap to join the girls. "No escort?" Denora asked Bashuk when none of the males showed any signs of getting up too.

The huge orc shook his head, "No, of course not, you're pack members now." He gestured at Cassandra, "Which makes it your responsibility to keep an eye on the pleasure slave too, you're all her superiors now." Denora slowly nodded, while Cassandra felt herself blush, and then the auburn haired girl gestured at the other girls, and led them out of the living room. Once they had entered the private hallway, and the doors to the living room had closed behind them, the chatting started. There was concern about the two virgins, and how they had experienced the proceedings, which had seen them having sex with seven different males.

"I was afraid at first, but seeing how they were treating you girls took most of my fears away," Polly volunteered, "and then they were pleasuring me, all of them at the same time. I had never felt so much pleasure before." The petite blonde blushed, "And then there was Kasho, he was so nice, the things he said, the way we had sex, it was amazing."

Cassandra noticed the other girls relaxing, and then Syldan, who was walking next to her, reached out and touched her arm. "Thank you so much for helping out when I hadn't a clue about what I was supposed to do."

"I was ordered to you know," she answered, "but helping you, and Polly, felt really good." They arrived at the door to the bathroom, and once they had all entered Leavy set off preparing the big tub. "We have time for a real bath?" she asked no one in particular.

"Your master didn't specify which tub to use," Denora answered, "so we're going to take the luxury option." She then winked, "Not that it is of your concern of course, slave..." It was just a joke, but it hit home nevertheless, and Cassandra dropped her head. A moment later a pair of slender arms slipped around her, and she got hugged. "Never ever think your official status is going to affect the way we look at you," Denora said softly, "you got promoted best friend, remember?"

She looked up at the auburn haired beauty, nodded slowly, and then a second pair of arms slid around her from behind. "In public we might have to treat you as a slave," Vala's voice sounded softly, "to keep up appearances, but never ever think that's how we really think of you, or would like to treat you."

***

Cassandra enjoyed their embrace for a moment, hugging Denora back. "Bath's ready," Leavy called.

They started moving towards the tub, when Syldan's voice stopped them, "Aren't we forgetting something ladies?" She was holding a bowl in one hand, and a couple of small towels in the other.

Leavy had been moving to join them, and now she looked down at her soiled crotch, and the large amount of semen dripping down the insides of her long legs, "Bummer, I all forgot about that..."

Polly appeared next to Syldan, with another bowl, and more small towels. The two of them started with Leavy, kneeling down in front of her. Polly immediately started cleaning the girl's inner legs, but Syldan looked up at Cassandra. "You might consider paying the toilet a visit first...," the raven haired girl told her, looking apologetic. Cassandra blushed, the girl was right of course. So she paid the toilet a visit, emptied her bowels as well as possible, and then returned to the bathroom, by which time Leavy, Moiga, and Vala were already in the tub, and Polly and Syldan were just finishing cleaning up Denora.

Denora joined the girls already in the tub, and Cassandra took her place, spreading her feet, to grant the two virgins access. They cleaned her swiftly, and it wasn't just Batul's sperm they wiped away. She felt herself blush, as she remembered how much pleasure the scarred orc had given her. He really did deserve having her for a whole night, didn't he? When Polly and Syldan had finished cleaning her, the three of them joined the girls already in the huge tub. After descending into the steaming water the two virgins sat themselves down against the side, just like the other girls had done before them, while Cassandra lowered herself at the center, as she was used too.