All Comments on 'Catalyst Pt. 07'

by susan_in_a_thong2022

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

looking forward to more Jackies Tahoe vacation and exploring her burgeoning (hotwife)sexuality or swingling attitude after her Catalyst adventures and family fun intensify.

Continue on

Cheers!

rodavrodav9 months ago

Very exciting story. I’m sure Tahoe will be a blast with the son in-law with them. Would be nice if the women will get DP’d or even airtight.

The neighbor Ted and Terrie and their two sons will be great addition if the family also practice incest.

Also Mrs. McCurry’s office assistant is a good addition if she has a son and a daughter that also enjoys forbidden sex.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts9 months ago

Jackie the INSATIABLE ... WOW ! What a story this is getting to be. To what level of lust will she reach when Jackie and her family hit Lake Tahoe. Wonderfully written and most erotic ... you have succeeded in reaching the #1 place in my list of favourite authors. Now I can't wait for Chapter 8. Your writing is giving me some great sensations ... in more ways than one. Wink You deserve 10 stars in my book.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The same shit, chapter after chapter. Over-the-top unrealistic sex with mum doing some hand-wringing from time to time. Getting really, really boring. I should have stopped earlier. AndTich is a total braindead asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusan_in_a_thong2022@susan_in_a_thong2022
my stories come from my own experiences, as well as those of others I have met along my journey and have been shared with me. Please enjoy them, there are more coming soon, I promise!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Catalyst Pt. 06 Previous Part
Catalyst Series Info