Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we can do this two different ways," Jasper said as his eyes roamed up and down Rose's tight body. "You can be accommodating and let me fuck you, or I can take control and force you. Either way is fine with me. Just remember, Oscar is waiting for me to report back to him."

The thought of being raped by this stranger wasn't appealing; still, it would ease her guilty conscious somewhat if she wasn't a willing participant in cheating on her husband. She lifted her eyes to look into Jasper's. A silly smile filled his face, and she could feel his eyes molesting her body.

"Maybe a little of both," Rose reluctantly said.

Jasper grabbed her shoulders and spun Rose around. He nestled into her bare neck, giving her soft kisses. His hands found her firm breasts, and he kneaded them, enjoying how her nipples responded so quickly. He was going to enjoy breaking this woman.

"Oscar is a lucky man to have such a beautiful, sexy woman to fuck," Jasper whispered into her ear. "Do you swallow or spit when your husband comes in your mouth?"

Oh god, oh god, she didn't know what to say. Her husband always pulled out before he came. She had to be brave for Oscar. "I swallow."

"Good girl, the best cocksuckers always swallow. I'm going to enjoy fucking your pretty mouth-hole."

She didn't want to enjoy how Jasper was making her feel. Her neck was one of her sensitive spots, along with her nipples. How did he know about that? She hated his rude comments were turning her on. A small, unwanted moan escaped from her lips as she unwittingly twisted her head to the side to allow Jasper better access. She could feel herself melting in his arms.

With closed eyes, she pictured Oscar doing this to her and silently whispered out his name. The heat was building in her freshly shaved pussy; she had carefully removed all her pubic hair for Oscar, not this stranger.

Jasper felt Rose sagging against him; she was a horny slut, just like all the others. He reached down and roughly pulled the front of her short dress up. His hand massaged her flat tummy before sliding inside her panties. He wasn't surprised she was wet.

"You like this, don't you?" Jasper asked. "Only a slut would let a stranger do these things to her. Are you a slut?"

"No! I'm a good girl," Rose blurted out, helpless to resist the finger entering her inner folds. It felt so good. His fingers found her clit, and she sagged even more. "Please, I don't want to enjoy this," she said to the room.

"Oh, I am going to give you so much pleasure; you may even forget all about Oscar." He pushed and pulled his curled finger deeper inside her. "Your cunt is so wet for me."

Rose hated that word, cunt. It made her feel like a slut. Maybe she was a slut like he said. Maybe she would turn into an even bigger slut than Sylvia. After all, she agreed to give her body to a stranger, so she had to be a slut. Sluts have cunts. Good girls have pussies.

"Ah," she exclaimed when Jasper pulled his fingers out. She almost told him to put them back in again; it felt so good.

"Suck my fingers."

She obeyed and opened her mouth to suck on his smelly fingers. The aroma was strong, and the flavor was familiar; it was her essence. Her husband liked to do this to her too. Make her cum on his fingers then suck them clean. He knew she rarely came when he fucked her with his tiny cock. It was her husband's way of keeping her satisfied.

"Hmm, I hope you suck my cock just like that!" Jasper exclaimed. He was a little surprised at how pliant Rose became with so little foreplay. "Time to get you out of your dress."

Jasper's fingers lowered the zipper on her dress. He could feel her body start to shake. The urge to rip her dress off was strong, but he didn't want to push her too fast. Slowly, softly, he pushed the dress off her shoulders, watching it fall and puddle at her feet, exposing her white bra and panties. He admired her tight ass before turning her around to face him.

She knew it was silly, but she covered her breasts with her hands. The thought of being so exposed to this stranger was confusing her.

"You're beautiful, so fucking sexy!" Jasper praised. "Take your bra off for me. Let me see your tits."

Rose wanted to tell him she had breasts, not tits, but she couldn't risk making him mad. She pulled her bra straps down and rotated her bra to get to the clasp. As soon as her "tits" were free, Jasper's hands were all over her.

"Fuck, they feel so soft! I love how your nipples react to my pinching."

"Please, not so hard." She couldn't believe he was turning her on. It disgusted her to be feeling this way.

"Now your panties, I want to see your shaved cunt."

Naked and afraid. That's how Rose felt as Jasper's hand explored her. She obediently spread her legs wider without being asked. It was official; she was a slut now. Only a slut would enjoy this demeaning treatment.

Jasper smiled at Rose, and her desperate attempt to remain cool to his molesting. She was his now, and after today she would be for as long as he wanted to keep fucking her.

"Okay, my little rose, your pedals feel just fine," he laughed at his joke. "Now, march your cute little ass over to the bed."

The walk of shame took her to the king-sized bed. She sat on the edge with her legs glued together, waiting for the inevitable. Jasper was going to have sex with her, no, he said he would fuck her. That's what he said. He was going to fuck all her holes. She never thought of her body having "holes." He was grinning at her as he removed his clothes, and when his boxer shorts feel she got a look at the second cock of her sheltered life.

"You're big!" Rose said, then bit her tongue for the unintended comment.

"You think I'm big?" Jasper asked in astonishment. "What about your husband?"

She knew her face must be red from embarrassment, "you're twice as big as my husband and much thicker."

The praise went to his head. The two blue pills he took earlier had his cock rock hard and pointing to the sky. He would take another blue pill later, then he could fuck her all afternoon and into the evening.

'Oscar,' and Rose had planned this day ahead of time. Rose's husband was out of town for several days, so there was no rush. He was going to fuck Rose harshly. He planned on spending the night, and maybe tomorrow too.

Jasper walked the short distance to Rose, enjoying how she couldn't stop looking at his "big" cock. "Touch me; go ahead."

Mesmerized, she reached out with both hands; he was soft and hard at the same time. Her husband's cock never got this hard. Jasper had blue veins running down to the base; he was shaved smooth, even his balls had no hair. She stroked him with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. The "eye" kept winking at her until a drop of pre-cum leaked out. She leaned forward and tasted it with her tongue. The salty flavor wasn't unpleasant, which surprised her. The urge to please this man was overwhelming her; she needed him to tell Oscar she was a passionate lover.

"Hmm, good girl. Now suck my cock with your pretty mouth-hole."

She gagged as Jasper's cock touched places her husband never reached. The thought of Jasper shooting his cum in her mouth made her panic. What if she threw up on him? She told him she swallowed, that's what she said. Sylvia said every man tasted different, some good, some bad. She hoped Jasper was one of the good ones. Unlike her husband, she couldn't take all of him all in her mouth. She went as deep as she could, using her tongue to tease him. When he moaned, she said a little prayer of thanks that he was enjoying this.

He let Rose control the action, at least for now. Later, he would use her mouth with more urgency. Her soft hair felt good in his fingers; he pulled slightly, letting her know he wanted her to go deeper. She wasn't bad, but he could tell she didn't have much experience. "Oscar is going to be disappointed if that's the best you can do."

The words radiated in her brain, Jasper wasn't pleased. Fuck, fuck, fuck. "I'm sorry, Jasper," she apologized when she came up for air. "Will you teach me?"

"Damn, now you want lessons?" He shook his head in mock disgust as Rose looked up at him with wet eyes. "I guess every slut has to learn to suck cock. You're not bad, but you need to go deeper and suck harder. You need to worship my cock, show me you deserve the privilege of sucking me. Now, try again, and if your pathetic attempts don't improve, then I'm going to throw your naked body out in the hall."

His threat scared her. She had to do better; suddenly, she wished she had taken Sylvia's advice and practiced on a fake cock. Jasper's hands on the back of her head directed her mouth back to his cock. He kept pulling her towards him, forcing his cock deeper and deeper until her nose touched his belly. She couldn't stop gagging, but he never let up, holding her head in his vice grip.

"Better," Jasper said, "now let's go a little faster."

Rose never felt so helpless as he pumped his cock into her "mouth hole." Her husband was so gentle when she sucked him; Jasper was the exact opposite. The tears were running down her face onto her breasts. How did this happen to her? He was like a machine as he fucked her face. Several times she felt herself fainting only to regain air for a brief moment. There was no stopping him, she didn't know how long he was going to go on, but every second felt like an eternity.

"There!" Jasper exclaimed as he pulled his cock out of her drooling mouth. "See, that's how you suck a man's cock. Fast and deep." Jasper didn't care that she was crying; it only made his cock harder. "Now, thank me for your first lesson."

She quickly covered her mouth as the bile rose in her throat. With an extreme effort, she swallowed it back down, wincing at the burning sensation in her throat. "Thank you," she said in a barely audible hoarse voice.

"Your welcome," he smiled, "now get on the bed and spread your legs. I want to see your cunt."

When she didn't move fast enough, Jasper grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. With one push, she landed on the bed. He stared down at her with mean eyes, switching from her face to her pussy. She knew what he wanted. She uncrossed her legs and slowly spread them for him, willingly exposing her inner sanctum to him. He licked his lips as his eyes feasted on her, an evil grin widened across his face. She felt like an appetizer at a smorgasbord.

"My turn," he said.

Jasper dropped on her like a rock, his head landing between her legs. The sudden impact made her scream out in shock, but when his tongue found her sensitive spot, it turned into an even bigger shock. His rough abusive manner reversed to a gentle caring one. His tongue was like a mini-vibrator against her clit, and she found her hips rising in the air by themselves. The trauma of having her mouth abused was quickly fading as his talented tongue pleasured her. Her astonishment turned electric when his fingers joined in. Never, had she felt like this, it was incredible, beyond belief. He had thrown her a curve-ball, and she was staggered. She didn't want to be impressed with his reverence, but it was impossible to deny. He had the tongue of a snake gone wild.

He felt the tension drain from Rose's body as her conflicting emotions surged through her. Giving head was his specialty; no woman could hold back once he commenced. The confusion was jolting her brain in the tug-of-war of whether he was good or evil. He knew how the contest would end; she would come on his tongue with an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! What are you doing to me!" screamed Rose. Her stimulation was at maximum. Every small shiver threatened to be a big one. Somehow he was keeping her right on edge. She could feel the cold sweat on her body, his rough whiskers scraping the inside of her legs and female folds. Her cunt was screaming for release. Yes, she finally admitted it. She has a cunt, and Jasper was taking her to that happy place.

She was close; he could always tell just before a woman came. Her legs were pulled back as she offered herself wantonly to him. He pulled his wet fingers out of her cunt and felt for her ass. With one push, he buried one of them inside her then bit down on hard on her clit.

The one-two punch pushed her over the top. She had never come this hard, ever. She screamed out to the room, not caring if anyone heard her. The intensity scared her to death, every nerve fiber in her body hemorrhaged in a combination of convulsions and tremors. Just when she thought it was over, another wave took its place. Nirvana, that's where she was. She felt free and weightless, overcome with joy and pleasure.

Jasper kept his finger in her ass as he scooted up the bed to kiss Rose. This kiss would let him know if he had tamed her.

As soon as Jasper's lips reached her, she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Her husband ceased to exist at that moment. She was dizzy from exhaustion; she never envisioned an orgasm could be so overpowering. Ever.

He fingered her ass as she kissed him. When he offered her his tongue, she greedily sucked her extract like it was her favorite drink. Slowly he could feel her coming down from her high. He had gotten to her soul; now, he would capitalize on her disorientation.

He pulled back until they were eye to eye. "Do you like my finger in your ass?"

She wasn't sure. It didn't hurt. "It feels strange."

"Anal sex is essential to fucking. If you resist, it hurts, if you surrender, it will please you."

Rose looked at Jasper in awe. How did he know so much about "fucking"? He abused her dignity, and still, he took her to a place she didn't even know existed. Her husband no longer offered her a sense of comfort; that's why she gravitated to Oscar. But Jasper surpassed her naïve expectations of infidelity. She should be feeling deep regret or guilt, but instead, she wanted to continue this sweat-heavy encounter with this stranger. The obsessive desire to experience more validated her decision to cheat on her husband.

"You were amazing! I mean, what you did to me was amazing!" She knew she was gushing, The closeness of Jasper's body against hers was feeding their new connection. Now that she had been "naughty," her lust was in overdrive.

Jasper, aka Oscar, knew Rose's husband didn't satisfy her emotional needs. Sexual disenchantment was her norm. He would fill that void for her, and in turn, she would beg him to continue to fuck her. He would build on their physical bond until he became her emotional crutch.

"That was just for starters!" He laughed, "I promised you I would fuck you like no one else ever had." He pulled his fingers out of her ass, and he smiled when she moaned in disappointment. "Are you ready for more fun!"

"God, yes!" she blurted out, not sure Jasper could top what he already gave her. "What do you want me to do?"

Jasper knew her G-spot was only a couple of inches inside her; he would focus on the angle of penetration. The first inch or two of her cunt was her most sensitive area anyway. He knew at least ten different positions that would satisfy him and her.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind, doggy style. But first, I want you to kiss me like I am the best lover in the world."

Rose felt something for Jasper. He wasn't handsome like Oscar; he was like her, plain, but not ugly. She held his face in her hands, looking into his brown eyes. "Thank you; you're an incredible lover!" Her tongue found his tongue, and she tasted herself again, greedily sucking. She pushed him back and rolled on top of him to take control. She kissed and licked his face clean. His hands found her ass, and she jumped when he pushed a finger in again. The shock wasn't so bad this time, and she relaxed. If his finger felt this good, she hoped his cock would be just as good. Every time she looked at his smiling face and eyes, she felt a surge of romanticism.

Jasper didn't think Rose was pretending to enjoy this moment, but some women were good at projecting false emotions to get to "Oscar." He liked the light blue color of Rose's eyes and how they shone so brightly. Even when he fingered her ass, she didn't complain; her mouth opened wide, then she relaxed. He liked to fuck a woman from behind, so he didn't have to see their eyes. Rose was different; maybe he would fuck her in the "clam position," so he could look into her eyes. He needed to be careful; this wasn't hearts and flowers; this was about catfishing a wannabe "Size Queen."

She felt his hard cock against her tummy; she wanted to sit on him so bad her cunt was aching. God, it was official. She accepted the new name Jasper gave to her pussy. Now it's called a cunt. Sluts have cunts; she kept repeating in her mind. I must be a slut.

He was enjoying her fervent kisses, as she squirmed on top of him. It had been a long time since a woman got under his hard skin. He pushed his finger deeper in her ass, and she kissed him harder. God damn! She wasn't pretending. She gave in to him so quickly. The betrayal of her marriage vows gave him a sense of power. His insidious cunning had corrupted her morals. Now he would fuck her over and over in all her holes and enjoy every devious minute.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" he asked.

Rose was more than ready. Her lewdness felt incredible; she finally understood what Sylvia meant. If it felt this good with Jasper, she couldn't imagine what it would feel like with Oscar. "Do it! Fuck my cunt!"

Jasper smiled at the use of his derogatory word. "Your cunt is going to take a beating today. I've changed my mind; I want to look into your eyes when my cock goes in the first time. Lie down on your back and pull your legs back."

She gave him one last kiss and rolled to the side. Jasper reached for a pillow, and she spread her legs wide, using her hands to pull back under her knees. The last time she had been, this exposed was with her doctor.

"Lift," he said, then pushed the pillow under her ass. Her simple beauty made her face radiate in anticipation. He knelt on the bed between her legs and lined up his cock with her opening. He wanted the first thrust to be full as he drove his four-and-a-half inch cock in her. Even though he wasn't "packing" a huge cock, this angle would make him feel twice as big. He placed a hand on each of her legs for support. Rose was biting her lower lip as her eyes locked on his. Damn, she looked so sexy, waiting for him to release his depravity on her. One quick look confirmed the angle was right; he would take her now. His body weight drove him down hard. He felt himself bottom out as she screamed.

"Wait, wait! You're too big!" Rose screamed.

He looked into her pleading eyes, ignoring her little whimpers. She was shallow, probably the shortest cunt he had fucked. "Take a deep breath," he said, "I'm going to penetrate your cervix."

"No, oh god, stop! You'll kill me!"

Jasper enjoyed her anxiety. He knew it was impossible to "penetrate" her cervix, but he could stimulate it with the tip of his cock. He had given cervical orgasms before and knew they could be very intense for a woman.

Jasper was holding her down as he fucked her; this was nothing like the usual sex she had with her husband. She felt pain every time his cock hit bottom, she didn't know if he was entering her cervix, but it felt like he was. She was having a hard time feeling comfortable or pleasure. His eyes were glazed as he stared at her; she wanted to look away but couldn't. In spite of the pain, when he leaned down to kiss her, she welcomed his open mouth. He slowed down his thrusts but kept going deep.

Even though his oral skills excited her, he knew it would take a few minutes of constant contact with her cervix before she felt different. The kiss was to relax her, to make her forget about the pain and feel the pleasure. Her arms wrapped around him, and she constantly moaned, occasionally swearing out loud when he hit bottom. Her cunt was tight, really tight, probably because her husband was so small; it felt like he was fucking a virgin. Letting go was the key; he needed her to trust him completely.