Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel herself relaxing; Her body was open to Jasper in a way that she never provided to her husband. Suddenly she felt it. A slow buildup of pressure was spreading through her body. She sucked on his tongue, pretending it was his cock. She could feel a tingling in her body, all over her body, from her head to her toes. Her mind was becoming sexually uninhibited; this was what she needed. Jasper slowed down but continued to hit the spot deep inside her. His kisses were tender and passionate. She was falling into a vulnerable state of mind as she yielded to Jasper and his magnificent cock. He was kissing her sensitive neck when she broke.

"Oh, god, I love it!" Rose exclaimed as a wave of pleasure surged through her body. It radiated up and down then back again. Suddenly she felt intense feelings of love for Jasper. Stronger than the feelings she had for her husband. Her heart was pounding as another wave hit. She was floating; each time Jasper connected, it was wonderful. She never wanted him to stop. He was teaching her the difference between sex and fucking. She loved fucking! It was earth-shattering.

He did it! Rose was having intense multiple orgasms. Tears were streaming down her face as she looked at him in awe and worship. Her mouth would open and close with each climax. His cock continued to kiss her cervix, but much more gently now. He knew this could last for several minutes or several hours; it depended on the woman. Rose shivered under him with excitement and satisfaction.

"Oscar can never do this for you. Do you still want him?" He needed to start breaking Rose of her hypothetical need of a big cock.

"It won't stop!" she exclaimed as another full-body orgasm hit. "Fuck! What did you do to me?"

"I can do this to you anytime I want to. Make you feel as beautiful as you look. Do you want that?"

"Again! I'm coming again! Yes! I want this from you forever! Oh, god!"

Jasper pulled out and slid down between her open legs. The fluids she expelled soaked the sheets under her. He licked her cunt, and she went wild, wrapping her legs around his head. His tongue was intensifying her ongoing full-body orgasms. He never knew how long the multiple orgasms would continue in a woman once he got them started. Some women only had them for several minutes, while others lasted much longer. He had a feeling Rose's were going to last and last.

She rode Jasper's tongue, clutching his head in her shaking hands. The deep pulsing pleasure rode through her body in waves, rising and falling. She was numb from the overwhelming spiritual bliss encompassing her. She didn't need a big cock. She needed this. Another wave was building crashing into her being. She felt the energy flowing, connecting with Jasper, stronger than the first time she fell in love. Beautiful and soft at the same time. She never wanted to leave this moment.

He needed to see her eyes again. To see the pleasure radiating through her body. He used his arms to lift her ass in the air, kneeling on the bed with her legs over his shoulders. Her sexy cunt kept calling his name. Her inner and outer "Rose" pedals were ruby red from the fucking and his mouth. Her erect clit begged him to suck on it. Her eyes closed as her body shook with another wave of rapture.

"Look at me," he said, "talk to me."

Rose couldn't believe what was happening to her. This ordinary man was incredible. Even Sylvia never talked about having an orgasm like this. Jasper's tongue touched her clit, and she exploded again.

"Fuck!" she screamed, "They won't stop! I'm coming over and over!" She wanted to say she loved him, but it wouldn't be true. Still, she loved his expertise. "I love it, Jasper; you're making me feel like a woman. A real woman. Fuck, here comes another one!"

He reached for her nipples with both hands, squeezing them between his thumbs and forefingers. The pain would enhance her gratification. He never did this for a woman; it was always about making them pay for wanting a man with a "big" cock. Her nectar was flowing, and he drank from her fountain. She tasted good on his tongue, true ambrosia. Her eyes focused on his; the look was of pure contentment. Fuck, he never fell for any of the women; this was a first. He recognized the same look in Rose's eyes; he used her desire to get to her soul.

"Don't stop; please don't stop!" She exclaimed as he sucked on her meaty lips. "Everything you're doing feels so wonderful! I love you, Jasper! I love you!" She couldn't help herself, that's how she felt; she loved him and his cock, and especially his talented tongue. No one could ever make her feel this way again, not even Oscar. "I'm so glad I met you! Hmm, your tongue is amazing! Yes! Just like that, it feels incredible! Oh, baby, I love you!"

Jasper's self-esteem soared. Twice. She said she loved me twice. Her charm was winning him over. He knew it was the euphoria propelling her words. Still, his spirits soared. He took pride in showing a woman a big cock wasn't the key to satisfaction. His ego took a big surge when she blew him a kiss.

"They're not stopping Jasper," she said, placing her hands on his. "How long will this keep going? My body is collapsing into the bed. I feel like your melting me!"

He was enjoying himself as he pulled his tongue out of her cunt. "The orgasms can last a few minutes or several hours."

"Hours? Oh god, I don't know if I can survive. How do I stop them?"

"You can't." He kissed her cunt one last time and lowered her weak legs. "Roll over; I want to fuck your ass."

She didn't even hesitate if that's what Jasper wanted; she would willingly give it to him. Her body was still in the throes of ecstasy as he pulled her hips up, sliding a pillow under her tummy. He massaged her back and bum, and she felt like she was at one of those expensive spas. Waves of contentment continued to flow through her weak body. She felt her legs being spread open and tried to assist him, but her muscles wouldn't cooperate.

"I love your body," Jasper announced, "so tight and firm." He leaned down and kissed her upper shoulders, leaving kisses all the way down to her ass. He kissed each cheek, squeezing them together, then pulling them apart. Her tiny ass opening diverted his attention. "I'm glad I get to be the first to fuck your ass." The flames of hedonism licked at his soul. He gathered her juices with his fingers and spread them on her virgin hole. His carnal pleasures never included gentleness, yet that is what he wanted to give Rose.

She tightened subconsciously as Jasper's finger slowly floated into her ass. "Hmm, I like that. Fuck me, fuck my ass with your big cock."

"I will, but first, I need to spread you wider." He added another finger along with some of his spit. She was compliant under him, offering no resistance. The third finger made her tense up until she shivered. Her continuing orgasms were fascinating to watch. He had never seen a woman have such a strong reaction to cervix orgasms. He mounted her amenable body, using his hand to guide his hard cock. The blue pills were working, but he thought Rose was also contributing to his hardness. "Stay relaxed, and it won't hurt," he told her.

She didn't think she could be any more relaxed. "Okay," she murmured.

His cock slid in; her ass was tight, tighter than her cunt. It was the most wonderful harmonious feeling in the world. "Are you ready, babe? I'm going to fuck your little virgin ass."

"Hmm," was all she could muster. It didn't hurt, Jasper was going slow, too slow, she wanted to feel more. "Faster, go faster."

He kissed her neck and reached under her to find her nipples. "You sexy slut," he whispered into her ear, "my cock loves your ass."

"I must be in Heaven! This has to be Heaven! It feels so wonderful." Rose sighed as he started to fuck her ass harder. "Yes, go faster!"

The irony was not lost by Jasper as she begged him for more. Usually, the women begged him to stop. The sensual coupling brought out his animalistic nature. He pinched her nipples hard, as hard as he could. His mouth sucked on her neck, and he knew she would be sporting a large hickey as a remembrance of their coupling. Her body was dancing under him; he couldn't believe the waves were still moving her. He needed to come; all his senses were on overload. He liked to force a woman to take his cock in her mouth after it had been in her ass. He thought about forcing Rose, then abandoned the inclination. Maybe next time, when her ass was clean. Suddenly, he cared for Rose.

Jasper was grunting as he fucked her ass. She liked the feeling of being submissive, of being a slut. "More! Come in my ass; I want to feel it shoot deep inside me!"

"Yes, you're my slut now!" he whispered into her ear. "I'm never letting Oscar get near you. He doesn't deserve someone as beautiful as you."

"Oscar, who?" laughed Rose. "I never want to hear his name again."

"You beautiful sexy woman," he breathed. "I'm going to fuck you over and over until we both can't move."

"I'm falling in love with you," she whispered into the sheets, not knowing if he heard or not. It was a fact. Her accommodating body yearned for this, something her husband never gave her. His thrusts were more violent now, as he plunged in and out. The jackhammer motion brought another wave to the surface as she basked in the fleshy sin of desire.

His body went rigid when the orgasm hit. He bit Rose's neck and pinched her nipples as he shot his cum deep in her ass. He was marking his territory. He pulled her sweaty hair away and sucked on her ear, lobe. He didn't want to pull his cock out. "You're mine now until I let you go. My slut, my fuck toy, my lover."

She should have been afraid, but she wasn't. She wanted Jasper as much as he wanted her. "Hmm, I think I'm going to enjoy being your slut. I love fucking," she laughed.

"Ha, ha," he laughed. "I have so much more to teach you."

"I'll be the best student ever!"

"I believe you." He laughed as he reluctantly pulled out and looked at his cock. It was still hard, stained from her ass. "Time for a shower," he said as he playfully slapped her ass. "You made me a little messy."

She rolled over and looked at Jasper. Suddenly he seemed very handsome to her, sexy even. His cock was dirty, and she felt embarrassed. "Sorry," she apologized. Sylvia bragged about sucking cocks clean after they had been in her ass. She looked at Jasper's dirty cock, wondering if she could do that for him.

"You need to learn to clean your ass out before we fuck."

Rose breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, then maybe I can suck you after? Would you like that?" She wanted to let him know she was willing to go that far.

"You read my mind, you sexy beautiful woman. Damn, we are going to have so much fun exploring each other. Do you like to sixty-nine?"

It was frustrating being so inexperienced. Listening to Sylvia's exploits made her realize that. "I know what it means, but I've never tried it." She hesitated as his brow furrowed. "But I want to, especially with you!"

Jasper held out his hands to help her up. "In that case, as soon as we're clean, that's next on our list."

Rose threw her arms around Jasper and kissed him hard. She didn't care that his dirty cock was rubbing against her tummy. This stranger brought so much pleasure into her life. She saw the look in his eyes; maybe he was missing the same thing.

He enjoyed her passionate embrace. She wasn't teasing him, but if she was, she deserved an Oscar for her performance. He chuckled inside at his unintended pun; no, she deserved him, not Oscar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose reverted to her shy persona in the shower. Jasper was talking a mile a minute about all the "things" he was going to do to her and with her. She kept nodding and smiling at him as she reflected on what just happened in the bedroom. Her emotions were returning to normal, along with feelings of guilt. She had cheated on her husband with a stranger. Sure, it had been fantastic, surreal, in fact, but the reality was setting in. Did she say she loved Jasper? She did!

"So, what do you think? Chinese or pizza?" he asked with a silly grin on his face.

"Um, your choice, I'm good with either." Right now, food was the last thing on her mind.

Suddenly she felt claustrophobic in the small shower. She wanted to escape and regroup. Her nipples were killing her, and the back of her neck was sore. Did Jasper bite her? The wave of orgasms finally receded, leaving her with stomach cramps. Her tender pussy and ass never felt so sore, especially her virgin ass. The tears started to flow, and she stepped under the shower-head to hide them from Jasper. She jumped when his hands circled her body, clutching her sore breasts. His fingers stimulated her inflamed nipples again, she tried to ignore the arousal, but her body had a different agenda. Fuck, fuck! She shouldn't be enjoying this.

He kept whispering into her ear how sexy and beautiful she was. Her husband said the same thing, but the words from this stranger seemed to have more merit. What if she wasn't as plain as she thought she was. If Jasper thought she was beautiful, maybe she had been living in self-denial all these years. His soft sexy words were playing head-games in her mind. He wanted to fuck all her "holes" again, especially her sexy ass. She felt his hard cock push against her bum. How could he still be hard? Her husband only lasted a few minutes before he shriveled back to his tiny size. Jasper's big cock felt so good inside her "holes." Then it hit her. Oscar! Jasper never called or texted him. Is he on the way over right now? She had to know.

She used her hands against the shower wall to push back and twist around. "Jasper, we need to talk. Please!"

He knew the look in Rose's eyes; he had seen it many times before. She was about to reject him. This slut was just like all the others, only concerned for her pleasure. He took a step back and waited for the bad news.

It felt strange to be standing here naked with Jasper. He was giving her those puppy-dog eyes. "We forgot to contact Oscar. Is he still coming over? We need to tell him not to." After having Jasper's big cock fuck her, she knew a ten-inch cock would destroy her "holes" completely.

She caught him by surprise. He forgot about his ruse. It was panic he saw in her eyes, not rejection. "Fuck, you're right. I guess we got carried away," he laughed. "As soon as we finish, I will contact him."

She didn't resist his kiss, she wanted to, but somehow she was under his spell. His tongue snaked into her mouth, and she teased it with hers. His cock kept poking her tummy, so she reached down to adjust him. As soon as she touched him, he moaned out, and it made her smile. He was so much bigger than her husband and harder. She couldn't stop her hand from stroking him, enjoying how slippery he was from the water. This stranger's cock had given her so much pleasure. Now that he had shown her the difference between sex and fucking, she wanted more. Much more "fucking."

Relief flooded through him; she wasn't rejecting him; she thought he had a big cock. Everything about Rose turned him on. Now that she was no longer interested in fucking "Oscar," he would change tactics. He couldn't wait to show her all his sex tricks and introduce her to his "toys."

"Will you suck me again?" He needed to test her bond with him.

She wanted to; it was like he read her mind. His cock seemed to be calling out to her. Dropping to her knees was easy; she wanted to see "him" up close again. She licked the tip, then opened her mouth, sucking the bloated head. Oh god, she was turning into a slut. She wanted to do this to him.

Jasper arranged Rose's hair away from her face. "Look at me; I want to see your eyes while you suck me."

She looked up at her new lover, her incredible sexy lover. Nothing in her life had prepared her for the ecstasy she experienced. Sure, Sylvia had bragged about her sexual escapades, but to feel it personally was another thing. Jasper's smile warmed her heart; it meant she was doing better than her first try. She went deeper until her nose touched his belly. He patted her on the head, letting her know she did good. The urge to please him soared, somehow it was important to her. Her mouth was sucking harder now, and she used her tongue on the underside of his cock. She went faster, gagging each time his big cock tickled her throat. The water was hitting her back, and she shivered even though the water was hot. Her shivers were of the excitement of having Jasper cum in her mouth. Of tasting him for the first time. She wanted to do everything with him and to him.

He couldn't stop smiling. Rose's mouth felt incredible. Her sexy eyes said it all; she wanted to be here with him; it wasn't an act. His cock was aching to come; she did that to him. He grabbed her head and sunk in completely. "I'm going to come in your mouth. Make sure you swallow it all." He released her panicked head, and she resumed giving him oral sex.

Rose nodded and went into overdrive. She did it; he was close to coming, coming in her mouth. He kept one hand on the top of her head, assisting her sometimes. His power over her made her heart flutter; she liked it when he took control. Psychologically she prepared herself for his cock to explode in her mouth, repeating over and over not to throw up. The shock of his hand tearing at her hair made her scream out.

"Look at me, slut! Open your fucking mouth!"

Jasper's hand yanked her hair, pulling her head up. She opened her mouth to accept his cum. His hand was a blur as he masturbated in front of her nose. The first shot hit the back of her throat. She gagged as the second shot hit her nose and eye. She quickly opened her mouth as Jasper's cock pushed against her lips. She did it! Her first taste of cum. Her mouth nursed his cock seeking more of his goop, surprised and pleased he had sweet tasting cum.

"You fucking sexy woman!" he shouted as he painted her face and finished off in her mouth. "Damn! That was fantastic!"

Rose gave him one last suck. "You taste amazing!"

"Don't worry, there's lots more inside my "big guy," he laughed. He pulled her up off her knees by her hair. "Open your mouth; I want to make sure you swallowed all of me."

She grunted at having her hair pulled so hard but didn't resist him. His vulgar, abusive manner turned her on. She opened her mouth. His finger dragged the cum off her nose and put it on her tongue. He did taste good. She sucked his finger, to show him she wasn't lying. He repeated the same act over and over, and she moaned each time. Her concern about being deceitful to her husband left her mind, replaced with a yearning to explore her sexuality with Jasper.

Jasper starred at Rose until she obediently dropped her eyes. Right now, at this moment, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. If he played his cards right, she could be his number one fuck toy. He would start her training right now. With his fingers under her chin, he tilted her head up.

"You have promise," he said.

"Thank you. I tried hard to please you."

"I'm going to dry off and call Oscar. While I'm gone, I want you to clean your ass. Use lots of soap and your fingers. The deeper you get, the cleaner you'll be. You know why I want you to do this, right?"

She did. "Because I was so dirty before."

"And, I may want you to use your mouth to clean my cock after I fuck your ass."

"Oh!" Her look of surprise was genuine; she never envisioned doing something that nasty.

Jasper drew the curtain open and stepped out, not giving Rose a chance to object. He watched her while he dried off and smiled as she bent over, doing what he asked.

He made his way to the bedroom and found his phone. Not to call "Oscar" but to use the camera. He grabbed one of the dildos out of his bag of toys. When he returned to the bathroom, Rose was grunting away as she cleaned her ass. He opened the curtain and took several photos.