All Comments on 'Cecilia, Love in the afternoon'

by anniecranston

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Well, I love to see new writers come on board and try my best to encourage them. The underlying storyline here is quite interesting and somewhat unusual. Your word-for-word writing skills are nearly perfect, but the words do not fit together at all well and I had great difficulty understanding what was actually going on. You should put your finished story on the shelf for a few weeks and then re-read it, you may see how it jumps around confusingly. Better yet, take advantage of one of the hundreds of free volunteer editors on this site. They are not very busy, I know because I signed up 6 months ago and got 4 requests in the first week, then none at all for 5 months, Seems they just list the editors in chronological sequence by date of assignment, so once you get a few weeks down the list, you never get called on. Anyway, most would be happy to help you out as you have some interesting material to work with. Keep at it!

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Really? I dont see anyone to like here.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 3 years ago

Not one singular character to be liked in this story. Ben was planning for a while to be a cheating prick. Still after she found Nigel had walked in, his wife believed and was under the impression he had done it for a friend. So shes a cheating whore who felt it was morally right just because she ruined "Nigels date?" Then Nigel fucks his friends wife cause hes had a dry spell? Not a single person in this story had any morals or remorse. They are all nothing but a POS.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I hope everyone involved becomes infected with HIV and dies a slow and agonizing death. Stupidity must be punished. The same applies to this story!

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Reverse revenge

I've been saying women scorned get revenge their own way.

A dish served cold.

BigJim48BigJim48almost 3 years ago

The writing was fine in a grammar & sentence structure standpoint. It was the actual story line that bothered me. The female MC was going to kill her husband for his "intended" intimate actions. Should she now be the one killed? Her husband was guilty of setting up the assignation but never completed it. She did commit & complete the adultery. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander!"

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Your writing style is good but you literally characterized garbage humans. Which, sadly, is an all too common occurrence here.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Uncle Odiouser was right about one thing. The words of this story don’t fit together at all. I gave up at Nigel.

kdad9010kdad9010almost 3 years ago

Fun. Although there seems to be no remorse or second thoughts by the wife... Ah well. I still enjoyed it

More stories please!

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story......kinda like the Pinacolada song but juicier.

Not a single likeable character but anyone that can do that and make me smile deserves a good score. Kinda like the movie "Sideways". No likeable characters - all either pathetic, immoral or disgusting yet it won Oscars.

Shitshows can be fun to see or read and this situation was a shitshow. Keep writing.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Wow!!!

Yes wow!! I love stories like this one where nothing is planned by the women. yet she realizes what she has been missing, which asks the question. Will she go back for more later on? I don't really care for stories where the hubby has to be there interrupting the wife pleasure, stories like that you know the wife is always going to hold back so as not to have the husband feel offended by a better lover. But this ones, the wife can really let loose and even try things she had not even imagined with her husband.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

It’s a shame there is only one post from this author

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Hubby fucked up and she got laid. Good payback

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous