Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

After we'd made out for a moment, we went back to washing each other then we rinsed and turned off the shower. We dried ourselves and each other then stepped out but didn't bother getting dressed. We hadn't even had coffee yet so I got some started while she looked into my refrigerator, apparently impressed by what she found there. Of course, when you have several famous chefs in your home on a regular basis, you not only learn what to buy and what not to buy but they also tend to bring things that you don't have so it is there the next time that they are. Lisa grabbed a bunch of things and went into her own chef mode so, while the coffee was brewing, I grabbed my phone and set it for video mode, recording her naked food preparation.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she continued her prep.

"This is going to be your audition video," I said, "for your own Food Network show."

In truth, this was just an excuse to get some video of Lisa naked for my own personal benefit but she indulged me and played along. Once the food was ready, though, I shut down the recording and we sat, still naked, and ate her delicious creation. She ended up hanging around until early afternoon before she figured she'd better head home. We managed to get in more fucking, cocksucking and pussy eating by that time, though, so we were both quite content. I went ahead and got dressed, as well, and walked her to the train even though she insisted that I didn't have to. We didn't really make a plan for when we'd see each other again but it was definitely a given.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12