Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 06

Story Info
Survivor hotties Stephenie LaGrossa and Kat Edorsson battle!
2.3k words
4.76
2.9k
6

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

With several excellent matches with some mainstream stars under our belt, we decided to go back to what got us started. A match between two hot castaways from Survivor.

After watching our debut match featuring Jerri and Ami, former Survivor Kat Edorsson called, begging us to let her be part of our show. The cute short-haired blonde was very camera friendly on the island, and had the feisty personality that was perfect for us. We couldn't sign her up fast enough. All we had to do was find an opponent for her. We were fortunate enough to land one of the first girls we contacted, with one of the most iconic players of all time, Stephenie LaGrossa agreeing to compete. Still bitter from coming up short in her quest to collect the million dollar prize on Survivor, the tanned beauty jumped at the chance for redemption. The $100,000 for the winner didn't hurt either.

Stephenie may have been one of the game's most popular players ever, but she rubbed a lot of the other castaways the wrong way. She was selfish and had an extremely high opinion of herself, although her strategy in the game left much to be desired. There was no arguing the fact that she was a gorgeous woman with a tight, athletic body, and beautiful caramel colored skin. Her long dark curls made her look sexy as well.

Steph was perfect for our sexfight format, with just the right mix of athletic sexiness, to go along with her competitive personality. Her villainess character was just what we needed.

Kat had a lot of similarities to Steph. She was America's sweetheart during her first season, but was more popular with the viewers at home, than she was with the other members of her tribe. The blue-eyed blonde was also very athletic and confident in her abilities, but couldn't turn that into a winning formula on Survivor. Maybe she'd have more luck in our special game.

We had two beautiful contestants who were sure they were going to win on Survivor, and were devastated when they were voted off the island. Someone had to come out on top this time, in the classic blonde vs brunette confrontation. Of course someone was going to be going home a loser again, also.

I was somewhat surprised to see that we had our sixth straight sellout crowd tonight. I didn't realize Survivor was such a popular series. I thought that Steph would be a fan favorite based on her popularity oo the show, but Kat seemed to have the bigger following tonight. Hundreds of people were wearing matching hot pink T-shirts with a caricature of the cute blonde, topless, sitting on some poor girl's face, on the front of the shirt, and the phrase "Kat got your tongue" on the back. I definitely have to get me one of those! I hope they come in double extra large.

There were also dozens of fans holding tag board signs in support of the athletic blonde, including one that had artwork similar to the T-shirts, with the victim having an uncanny resemblance to Stephenie. You have to give the fan base credit for their imagination.

Kat was the first contestant to be introduced, and her large following went wild, as the cute short-haired blonde came prancing down the aisle, flaunting her hot bod, in a light blue string bikini. She looked absolutely amazing as she waved to the crowd, making sure to show off her tight little ass, with her best Betty Boop impersonation.

There was no ring to climb into this week, as the two gorgeous contestants agreed to compete in some sort of surprise fomat. I guess we would find out exactly what that was soon enough.

Steph was introduced as her opponent, and the tanned brunette, entered the arena to a smattering of boos and catcalls, something we've never seen before at Celebrity Sexfights. I couldn't tell if it was because she was considered a villain on Survivor, or simply the fact that Kat had a bigger throng of supporters. Whatever the case, Steph did not seem too happy about it, storming down the aisle in a fluorescent orange bikini. The scowl on her face was either a look of focused determination, or represented the fact that she was a huge bitch. I'm guessing it was a little of both.

As the two gorgeous contestants squared off on the extra large mat, brought in special just for this event, they took turns doing a slow striptease. Apparently they agreed on an erotic sexfight in the nude, covered in oil.

Kat was the first one out there, twirling around, giving everyone a good look at her nice curvy body. The blue-eyed blonde flashed her cute dimples as she reached back, tugging on the strings of her sky blue bikini top. An appreciative crowd cheered loudly when the bra harmlessly fell away, showcasing her definitive tan lines, and perfect B-cup breasts. She did a small walk around the floor, flaunting her goodies as her group of rowdy fans was going bonkers. Kat acknowledged them by blowing kisses, as the topless beauty turned it over to her opponent, who was waiting patiently across the mat.

Steph still had a stern look on fer face as she took her turn parading around the arena, looking smoking hot in her bright orange bikini. She wasn't so subtle with her striptease, quickly pulling the top over her head, exposing her small firm breasts with succulent nipples shaped like Hershey's kisses. Not a tan line to be seen on her tight bronzed body.

The crowd was having some fun by jeering the tanned castaway during her revealing striptease, much the same way they did during the introductions. It may heve been poor sportsmanship, because really, who boos someone willing to take her clothes off for you? Either way, it made Steph irate, as the athletic brunette struggled to hide her displeasure, pursing her lips with her head down.

The jeers turned to cheers when Kat stepped up again, shimmying out of her light blue bikini bottoms, wiggling her nice little tushy. The blonde also showed everyone that she shaved, flashing her bare pink pussy, as she continued her lap around the mat.

When it was Steph's turn, the booing had subsided as the tanned goddess, peeled off her skimpy bottoms, flinging them into her corner, as she stood defiantly in the middle of the arena, completely naked, with her hands on her hips, showing off her thick neatly trimmed dark bush.

If anyone booed this, they should have their head examined. Steph had a smokin' hot bod, with the smoothest, caramel colored skin that I've ever seen.

Now for the oil!

The girls met in the middle, face to face, in the nude. They were each handed a bottle of oil, with instructions to apply it to their opponent.

This act was so erotic, that a hush fell over the arena. Nobody wanted to miss a thing as they roamed their hands over each other's smooth slick bodies.

Kat was all smiles, rubbing the liquid all over Steph's firm tits, trying to get a rise out of the pissed off chick. She got no response from her rival, who was dead serious, as she poured her bottle over Kat's perky breasts, watching several small streams trickle down her bare tummy, to her luscious pink pussy.

Steph emptied the bottle and tossed it aside, making sure to massage Kat's cute backside as well. She boldly stepped in closer, intertwining her slick, smooth thighs with Kat's. Steph dug her fingers into the blonde's fleshy butt cheeks, pulling her in tighter. Their naked pussies were starting to rub against each other as they both started to grind themselves together, letting their hands roam over smooth slick skin.

As Steph and Kat were embraced, with their hands all over each other, an official came by dumping two more bottles of oil on the girls, letting it pour over each one's head, making a mess of their hair, leaving a slick, shiny coating on each of them.

They were playing in a pool of the slippery liquid, barely able to keep their balance. Kat was the first to slip, falling flat on her back, and Steph immediately pounced on her, going straight for the drenched blonde's bald pussy, sticking her long pointy fingers inside.

It was game on!

Steph had that same bitchy determined look on her face as she started to massage Kat's glistening pink pussy. The cute blonde barely knew what hit her as she was sliding around on her back, trying to fend off Stephenie's busy fingers.

Kat was squealing with excitement as the hot brunette furiously finger fucked her wet slit. But Steph was out of control, and soon lost her balance, slipping and rolling around on the slick mat. Kat ended up on top briefly, trying to give Steph a taste of her own medicine, by fingering her hairy pussy.

The payback was short lived as the athletic brunette overpowered her, flipping the slippery blonde onto her back. Steph straddled Kat, sitting on her chest, with her nice tight, oiled up butt sticking right in her face. She went after Kat's bald pink pussy again, rubbing and squeezing the floppy folds.

Steph was relentless, trying to get Kat to cum. Her determination was on full display, as she took all of her hostility from being booed out on Kat. She wanted to show everyone in those stupid pink T-shirts that she was the better woman.

Kat couldn't do anything to stop her opponent. It's as if Stephenie was possessed. She slapped the gorgeous brunette on her gleaming tanned ass a few times, without much reaction. Steph kept her focus, continuing to rub Kat's clit.

The two oiled up beauties rolled around non-stop, trying their best to get a good grip on the other, but it was always Steph who ended up on top, ravaging Kat's tight pink pussy.

The cute blonde was beginning to give up, as she was being totally dominated by the dark-haired psycho bitch. The intense fingering was starting to take its toll, sending shivers through Kat's weakened body.

Kat made one more last ditch effort to gain control, but the stronger, more athletic brunette stopped her again, tackling the struggling blonde, and holding her down with a schoolgirl pin.

Steph was grinding her meaty pussy lips on Kat's tight oiled-up tummy, giving herself some sexual satisfaction while wearing down her opponent. She reached behind her, stuffing two fingers in Kat's vagina, in yet another assault on her sensitive slit.

Amy winced in frustration, with her eyes closed, arching her back, trying to get Steph off of her. She was close to the edge, but didn't want to give up in front of her devoted group of fans.

The cute blonde was overmatched by the power driven brunette, and finally succumbed to a spine tingling orgasm, slapping the mat in defeat. A small stream of her syrupy juices trickled out of her ravaged pink pussy, signaling the end for the blue-eyed cutie.

Steph however, wasn't ready to quit. She hopped off of the panting blonde, rolling her onto all fours, where she started fingering the out of breath babe from behind.

Kat was screaming for mercy, but Steph still had the same determination she had since the beginning, looking on with a crazed maniacal grin, as Kat whimpered in defeat.

The competitive brunette who couldn't win on three different seasons of Survivor, was winning this time, and wasn't about to give up the spotlight. She was obsessed with humiliating Kat, mainly out of jealousy of her huge cheering section. This was ad much about shutting up the fans as it was trying to embarrass Kat.

No matter what her motives were, Steph refused to quit, finger fucking her rival to a second, more intense orgasm, Kat let loose with a gusher, soaking Steph's wrist, as she screamed in ecstasy. Her naked body was shaking from the never ending attack, bringing her to tears.

Seeing Kat cum like that only made the driven brunette want more. She looked on in amazement, her thin tweezed eyebrows raised as she grinned, hoping to induce one more squirting ogasm from the exasperated blonde.

Steph grabbed Kat roughly by her short wet and messy hair, leading her over towards her stunned cheering section, sitting Kat on the mat, facing the group with the matching shirts. Steph sat behind her, holding her arms back, and hooking Kat's legs with her ankles, spreading them for the horny crowd.

Kat's cleanly shaved, dripping wet pussy was in full view of her legion of fans. Steph took great delight in reaching around, hoping to treat the crowd to an up close look at yet another squirting orgasm from their defeated hero.

Steph switched back and forth between rubbing Kat's clitoris and shoving some fingers in her pussy. It took just about a minute before Kat was quivering with one more squirting orgasm, sending a fountain of her juices shooting up in the air, almost reaching the guys sitting in the front row a few feet away.

Kat collapsed back in Steph's arms begging for mercy, but got no sympathy from the victorious brunette, who was still seething from the rude reception she got from Kat's rowdy cheering section earlier.

Steph quickly bounced to her feet, leaving Kat gasping and wheezing on the floor, as she made a beeline towards Kat's loyal fans. She found the "Kat got your tongue"poster with her likeness on it, that a young man in the second row was holding. Steph snatched the sign from the dumbfounded fan, ripping it in two, as she stormed out of arena, to a huge ovation.

I'm guessing she just converted some fans.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers