Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 09

Story Info
Parvati Shallow vs Heidi Strobel.
2.9k words
4.33
2.8k
5

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

For this weeks match on Celebrity Sexfights, we went to an old reliable source: The girls of Survivor. We've already seen Jerri overcome Ami in a hotly contested match, and witnessed one of our biggest drubbings ever as Steph dominated Kat, forcing several intense squirting orgasms from the overwhelmed blonde.

Tonight we have the adorable Parvati Shallow taking on one of the girls who stripped for peanut butter, Heidi Strobel.

It was our third straight blonde/brunette battle of former castaways. The brunettes came away with wins in the first two matches. Will Parvati make it three in a row, or will Heidi put the blondes in the win column?

Either way, it was sure to be a titillating adventure between the two smokin' hot castaways.

Parvati was the first one to be introduced, entering the arena flashing her trademark smile and waving to the enthusiastic crowd. She looked absolutely fabulous in a bright yellow bikini, shaking her cute little tushy as she walked down the aisle. The popular brunette was definitely a fan favorite.

I'm not sure if this cute babe has the aggressive nature it takes to come out on top in a sexfight, but it will definitely be fun watching her try.

Our second contestant is blonde beauty Heidi Strobel, or Heidi Hamels after marrying the professional baseball player. The athletic babe came jogging down the runway in her baby blue bikini, with her big enhanced boobs bouncing freely. She had a more determined look than her free spirited opponent, eager to get down to business.

The tall blonde climbed into the ring, smacking her fist into her palm, as she stared down her fellow competitor in the opposite corner.

"You're going down tonight, Parvati! I'll have you screaming for mercy!"

The pretty young thing tried to act all tough, but didn't really come across as that menacing. With her creamy white skin and long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, Heidi looked more like a cheerleader than a sexfighter. Parvati just blew off her threats, with some trash talking of her own.

"Oh I'll be going down alright. When I get my tongue on your pussy, we'll see who does the screaming."

The two hotties squared off at the center of the arena, getting in each other's face. Parvati had to get up on her tiptoes to see eye to eye with the tall blonde. She flashed a devilish smile, letting her bigger opponent know she wasn't about to back down.

Heidi had a stern business-like attitude, trying to intimidate the smaller brunette with an icy stare from her big brown eyes.

"I'm gonna enjoy wiping that goofy smile off your face" she snarled, lightly butting her forehead up against Parvati's.

"It will be a different story when I get my hands on you. We'll see if you're smiling then."

Parvati wasn't bothered by the gorgeous blonde's empty threats, poking her finger in Heidi's chest, right between her big fake tits.

"I'm tougher than you think, Blondie. When I get my fingers in your slutty pussy, I'm gonna make you cum over and over and over."

Heidi swatted Parvati's hand away, taking a step closer, mashing her big boobs up against the flat chested brunette. She tried to bully her by taking advantage of her slight edge in size.

"Not a chance, Sweetie. I'll have you squealing and squirting before you know it!"

The threatening blonde tried to back up her big talk by cupping Parvati's firm butt cheeks in her hands, sliding her thumbs inside the waistband of the brunette's yellow bikini. She stared down her feisty rival, looking for a reaction as she pulled her in closer.

Parvati never flinched, instead sliding her hand down Heidi's panties. She took the aggressive blonde by surprise, massaging her tight pussy. Parvati slipped her middle finger inside, smiling at the tall blonde as she wiggled it, leaving the brash blonde speechless. The sexfight was off and running.

Heidi's knees buckled from the intimate invasion. She bit her lower lip, trying not to show the effect it was having on her. Trying her best to fight back, she dug her fingers into Parvati's nice firm butt, slowly pulling the yellow bikini bottom down, revealing the crack of her ass.

Parvati was unfazed, continuing to tickle Heidi's clit. She kept rubbing the hot pink pussy, smiling in the tall blonde's face, knowing that the fingering was turning her on.

"You like that?

Parvati didn't wait for a response. She just slid her middle finger deeper in Heidi's warm wet vagina. The brunette was off to fast start, shocking the taller blonde with her probing fingers. She couldn't help but rub it in.

"Oh, I know you love it" Parvati teased, as she pumped her finger rapidly, causing Heidi to hunch over with her knees together, in a desperate attempt to avoid the furious fingering.

The athletic blonde needed to turn things around, and made the match more physical by leaning ahead and tackling Parvati.

Both girls fell awkwardly to the mat with Heidi on top. The rejuvenated blonde yanked on Par's bright yellow bottoms, pulling them completely off, leaving the brunette laying on her back with her pussy exposed.

Parvati had a little triangle of silky black pubic hair just above her cleanly shaved meaty pussy. She tried to cover up by sliding her hand down and closing her legs, but Heidi wasn't about to let her off that easy.

The blonde bitch went straight for Parvati's bare pussy, pinching and squeezing her rubbery pink folds, trying to get some payback. The tall blonde was laying on her side, with one arm around Parvati's neck, while massaging the brunette's thick pussy lips with the other.

It was a quick reversal of fortune for the tall blonde, who enjoyed being on top.

"How do YOU like it, Bitch!"

Heidi forced herself onto the struggling brunette, kissing her on the mouth while patting her stubby clitoris with her free hand. She held her in place, tightening her hold around her neck, leaving Parvati helpless as she worked over her exposed pussy.

Parvati was in trouble and knew it. She reached up trying to break Heidi's tight choke hold by prying her arm loose. She wasn't having much luck, clawing and scratching anything she could get her hands on. She got ahold of Heidi's light blue top, pulling it down, unveiling her perfect cantaloupes.

Heidi wasn't shy about showing off her boobs, turning towards her flustered rival, smothering Parvati with her well-endowed rack. She gave up her grip around the brunette's neck so she could put more of her weight on Parvati's face, battering her with her dangling boobs.

Parvati tried to fight off the busty blonde from the bottom, clawing at her bare titties, just so she could breathe. She grabbed at whatever she could, pulling what was left of Heidi's light blue top, completely off. She managed to turn her tormentor to the side, gaining some leverage in her quest to get out of trouble.

Heidi was still rubbing Parvati's bare pussy, hoping to make good on her promise to make the cute brunette squirt. The determination on the blonde's face showed it all, staring into Parvati's eyes, trying to impose her will on the young thing. Between the excessive fingering and the tit smothering, Heidi was off to a clear advantage. Parvati's cuteness wasn't doing her any good.

Heidi tried to add to her domination, going for Parvati's bright yellow top. She reached behind the brunette's neck, fumbling to untie the string. Her failure to get a grip on the top allowed Parvati to roll over and take control, sitting on Heidi's flat tummy.

The topless blonde struggled to get out from underneath, kicking and clawing, arching her back trying to buck the feisty babe off of her. Parvati rode her like a bronco, grabbing on to Heidi's big fake tits to hold her in place.

Parvati didn't stay on top for very long, as Heidi managed to find the strength to tip her over, putting her on her back again. Heidi went for her rival's top again, this time successfully removing it, leaving her opponent completely nude. Parvati's tiny tits made for an easy target, and Heidi went on the attack, pinching and squeezing the little love apples. She almost had the naked flat-chested brunette in tears, hovering over her, digging her long fingers into her small firm breasts.

Parvati fought back, wrapping her legs around Heidi's waist, locking her ankles and squeezing. She had the big-titted blonde screaming in pain, as she tightened her leglock. Parvati clawed at Heidi's nice round boobs, pushing her backwards until she was on her back again.

Parvati was in top position again in this topsy turvy match, sitting on Heidi, holding her down. She was grinding her bare pussy on Heidi's washboard stomach, looking to turn things in her favor. Reaching down and rubbing herself, Parvati spread her juicy pussy lips and started peeing. She released a long warm stream, splattering Heidi's tits. The blonde was shocked, as was most of the audience, when Parvati popped up on her knees, still massaging herself, and let loose again, peeing on Heidi's face.

The golden shower took everyone by surprise, especially Heidi, who shook her haed, wiping her eyes after the sudden drenching. She was pissed on and pissed off at the same time. Completely soaked and filled with rage, Heidi knocked the tinkle princess to the side, looking to get some payback.

As Parvati was sprawled out on her side, Heidi got to her knees, wiping a few droplets from her cheek, flicking them aside, as she attacked the naughty giggling brunette, looking for revenge.

She went right for Parvati's wet pussy, shoving her fingers inside. Heidi started pumping furiously, finger fucking her friend with a vengeance. The fired up blonde stepped across Parvati's upper body, straddling her. Heidi sat on Par's face, grinding her sky blue bikini bottoms over her nose and mouth, smothering her.

The tall blonde was getting her revenge on Parvati by wiggling her firm butt on face, and finger fucking her bare wet pussy simultaneously. Heidi's face glistened after receiving the surprise golden shower, but the athletic blonde kept her poise and remained focused on the task at hand.

Parvati was struggling to get out from under, flailing her legs and beating on Heidi's rear end. She was doing whatever it took to free her wet pussy of Heidi's fingers. Reaching up blindly, the partially hidden brunette tugged on the strings of Heidi's blue bottoms, hoping to distract the tall blonde.

It seemed to work. Heidi gave up her dominant position, getting to her feet, as her light blue panties fell to the floor. She backed herself up against the ropes, catching her breath, ready to finish the match in the nude. Her pink meat curtains were on full display as the blonde beauty headed back towards Parvati to finish what she started.

Parvati scrambled to her feet, getting a new lease on life from the merciful blonde. She was panting heavily from the brutal fingering and nonstop ass smothering.

The two nude sexfighters circled each other, trying to figure out how to retake control. Parvati tried to buy a little time to regain composure, trash talking her opponent.

"How's the human toilet doing? Did you like your shower?"

Heidi was still fuming about the nasty move, her tits and face still gleaming after being peed on.

"Is that even legal? You fucking pig!"

"I'm gonna make you pay for that!"

Parvati just kept flashing her wide grin, knowing how much it irked the pretty blonde.

They met at the center, with outstretched arms locking fingers in a show of strength. Heidi may have overpowered the smaller brunette, but she didn't come away with any advantage. The two girls ended up side by side on the mat, looking to get their hands on the other's bare pussy.

Heidi grabbed Parvati's left leg, throwing it over her shoulder, leaving the brunette with her legs wide open. The tall blonde was the first one hitting paydirt, fingering Parvati's pussy with one hand and pinching her clit with the other. She had the advantage again, leaning over and adding her tongue to the mix, dabbing at Parvati's sensitive pink clitoris.

The cute castaway was squealing from Heidi's oral assault, squirming to get turned around, so she could do the same. Heidi was holding her down by the left tit, as she leaned in sucking on Parvati's juicy pink pussy. She backed away briefly, licking her lips and sticking her index finger inside.

"I didn't think you'd be such a pushover" she teased, making fun of the struggling brunette.

Parvati didn't take to kindly to being mocked like that. The feisty babe fought back, pushing Heidi onto her back.

"I'll show you a pushover!"

Parvati pounced on the athletic blonde, showing amazing quickness. She got her hands on Heidi's cleanly shaved pussy, shoving her two middle fingers inside. It was a complete turnaround as Parvati took control.

She had the tall blonde fidgeting and moaning as she worked over her slick wet pussy. Heidi was losing it, biting on her knuckle, as Parvati's fingers plunged deep inside her moist vagina. She found enough energy to push Parvati back, but the feisty brunette still managed to keep up the finger fucking.

Heidi reached over for Parvati's snatch as the battle was turning into a mutual fingering duel. The girls were tiring out, unable to fight off the other's advances. It was coming down to a matter of willpower.

They went face to face, each with a hand in the other's pussy, trying to see who would be the first to cum. It was anyone's guess. Both gorgeous babes seemed to be on the brink of caving in.

Heidi pulled her hand away, using her slight size advantage to push Parvati away, knocking the gasping brunette backwards. She grabbed her smaller foe, spinning her around, as both sat in an upright position, with Heidi controlling Parvati's arms.

The tall athletic blonde achieved a major breakthrough, wrapping her long legs around her rival, hooking her ankles behind Parvati's knees, spreading her legs wide open. Heidi had one arm around Parvati's neck, freeing up the other one to attack her exposed pussy. She had her chin planted on Parvati's shoulder, looking on from behind as she started roughly massaging the squirming chick's vulnerable cunt.

Parvati let out an ear-piercing howl as Heidi rammed her fingers inside. The cute brunette seemed to be running out of time. She was practically in tears from the aggressive fingering, wincing as Heidi showed no mercy.

The adorable brunette had had enough, whimpering as her body couldn't take it any more, shivering with an intense orgasm.

Heidi couldn't contain her excitement, smiling from ear to ear, as she hopped to her feet, pumping her fists in the air. She paraded around the ring with her arms raised, celebrating her victory as the crowd cheered her on.

She looked back over her shoulder at her defeated rival, sitting there on the canvas, pouting. Heidi wasn't finished with her.

The leggy blonde walked over to her corner, reaching into her bag, pulling out a big sky blue strapon dildo. One that matched her long gone bikini.

She strapped it on, slowly walking back toward her beaten rival, stroking the big blue cock as she loomed over the pouting brunette.

"I'm not done with you yet, loser!"

The brash blonde slapped Parvati with her plastic cock, ordering her to suck it. The defeated Survivor babe reluctantly did as she was told, slobbering on Heidi's fake cock. The brunette was on her knees, serving the winner by getting the strapon nice and wet. She begrudgingly leered up at Heidi, who had her hands on her hips, looking down at her, triumphantly.

The blonde bombshell grabbed Parvati by the hair, face fucking her, while the lovable loser was on her hands and knees. She was pistoning her hips back and forth, while holding the back of Parvati's head, guiding her.

Heidi pulled her cock from Parvati's lips, bending over, squeezing the exasperated babe's mouth, as she gazed in her eyes, scolding her.

"You didn't really think you could beat me, did you?"

"Yeah, I didn't think so!" she quickly answered for her, pushing Parvati onto her back.

Heidi swooped down, lifting Parvati's legs up, resting them on her shoulders as she slipped her bright blue cock in the moaning brunette's tight wet pussy. The big-titted blonde was ramming Parvati with the strapon, hovering over her, with her face inches above the panting loser's.

"Yeah! Take it, Bitch!" she sneered, pumping her pretty pink pussy with abandon.

Parvati was gasping and groaning as Heidi stared down at her, letting her know who was boss.

Heidi sat up, holding Parvati's ankles up in the air, sliding the plastic sex toy in and out, as the whimpering loser begged for mercy.

The athletic blonde finally relented, pulling out, and taking off the blue strapon dildo. She sat Parvati up, getting behind her, putting her in the same hold she clinched the match with. Spreading Parvati's legs, so that the people in the audience got a good view of her pussy, she started rubbing and fingering Parvati's wet pink pussy.

"Who's the better woman, Parvati?"

"Tell everyone who's the better woman!"

She furiously fingered her ravaged pussy until she got the answer she wanted.

"You are!" Parvati screamed out, surrendering to the crazed blonde, just hoping this night would end.

Heidi is. Heidi is the better woman."

Her voice trailed off, as Heidi stood up, satisfied with the answer, leaving Parvati collapsed on the floor, humiliated.

"Damn right I am!" she shot back, strutting out of the arena to a huge round of applause.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers