Challenge 05 - Monica meets Julius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Nikola," completed Monica. She knew that it had to be him. Not for the first time she had that feeling of things coming together as of inevitable fate.

"That's right," responded Charli as she dressed. "Dr Nikola. If you want a little help then he's the man to see!"

***

"What kept you girls? Hope it was an enjoyable evening - my punters loved it. All asking when you'll be back."

"Always keep then wanting more," smiled Charli. "It was good but what made it special was that security guard of yours. His Big Black Cock finished the night off perfectly!" Monica nodded her agreement

Mo didn't understand. He shook his head a little. "One thing I like about this place is that I don't really need any security. Never had any trouble here, not even pilfering. Besides, there wasn't any African-Americans here tonight except Felicia behind the bar with me. Well I guess you could say Jay too. He's the delivery driver for that craft beer up from H-Town. My punters love that stuff - sells as fast as ever I can get it."

Monica and Charli exchanged a glance of mutual comprehension. They had been played. Each realised the fact at the same moment and each realised that neither of them much regretted the fact. Sometimes you just had to respect the player as much as you respected the game.

Also, quite apart from any other consolations, Jay had provided some 'content'. At that moment Monica realised that Charli's phone had remained throughout where the other woman had left it, face down. "Hey - you didn't film us."

Charli just shrugged. "Well sometimes you don't mind repeating something - am I right girl?"

She was right.

***

She really couldn't help herself. Through the next show, a simple 'strip and show' event, she had been looking out for a certain name in the chat. It had not appeared but sure enough at the next Challenge show there he was.

'IzeyeInk - These levels are too easy for this girl. When you gonna step it up Harley She got talents for sure.'

'H - She got talents alright. Maybe we do need a little fast-tracking. I'll set a bounty on stepping our girl up to the next level early.' He named a figure - frankly a ridiculous figure. Monica had to smile at that - Harley was just the man to call their bluff.

Their chat had a Direct Message feature - visible only to those communicating and Harley himself. For the first time she felt inclined to make use of it.

'Monica - Hey Izeye, always good to see you. I guess Harley called your bluff!'

'IzeyeInk - You think so? It'll be met by the next show, maybe by the end of this one. You think us Members crazy about you then you ain't reading the shit them white boy subs post about you. They all raiding their savings accounts and their kids' college funds right now!'

That was a very wicked thought and Monica knew she shouldn't draw pride from it. Heather Cameron would certainly have been horrified back in the day. However, now Heather was Monica and Monica was not horrified - Monica liked it..

'Monica - You want to see me at the next level?'

'Izeye - Sure - but I could think of a little something special for you. Been trying to persuade Harley there but he not sure you ready for it. You there Harley?'

'Harley - Always, my man, always. I'm not saying she ain't ready I'm just saying maybe she don't know what games you like to play? Maybe she ain't aware of your reputation.'

'Monica - I know something. I think Izeye is a tattooist and does piercings. I think he also does shows. A friend told me.'

'Izeye - There - you see Harley she don't need you clucking after her like my old granny's mother hen. We both seen enough of this one - Monica's a natural.'

'Harley - You know how we roll. Once we got the bounty I'll put one card in the next three. Monica turns it over and you can play your game as a part of the challenge. How fair is that?

'Izeye - Fine. What about you Monica - you ready to play if the cards fall my way? You know how I like to play?'

'Monica - My friend said you liked to do a little bondage.'

'Harley - That's like calling Izeye here 'a tattooist'. He is the tattooist and he is about the best on BDSM this Coast at least.'

'Izeye - I explore the sexuality of tease and restraint, the exquisite pleasure of surrender. The contrast of power and helplessness. Most of all - the pure delicious sensuality of freely given consent. I also specialise in bodily adornment. Just say the word and I will make you my canvass - in mind or in body or maybe in both. Tell me - who was your friend who told you about me?'

'Monica - You know Charli?'

'Harley - Everyone knows Charli - at least everyone who was around before she went out West. You been talking to her then I guess you know what you getting yourself into.'

'Izeye - Charli was pretty much the best I ever got to work with. Of course she got into them shows with Cassius and that always ends one way. Her and her friend both got themselves knocked up and that don't mix with my particular themes. Kinda strange you run into her because I been thinking you the nearest thing I've seen to her. You could be just as hot, you got that same thing that they can't teach and that you can't buy. You could match up, maybe even surpass her. Maybe - if you get the chance.'

Monica thought about Charli. She was so amazing. So naturally beautiful, so unafraid of her sexuality and her own desires, so open to being herself and to savouring all that brought her. Monica wanted to be like Charli, she wanted men to look at her as they looked at Charli. she wanted Black men to desire her as they desired Charli. She wanted men like Izeye and Harley to talk about her as they talked about Charli. She wanted to be the best.

'Harley - Ok. Of course the Challenge sometimes leads to Izeye but we'll give you a little preview if the game decides it that way. Put the card in among the other two when you choose.'

Through the rest of the show she couldn't quite take her mind off 'the card'. It was obvious which card they meant. If she chose it then what would it mean?

She thought back to her last task. She had gone over to Philadelphia and had gone on a shopping trip wearing a tight-fitting top with a very short skirt and nothing beneath it. Her 'driver' had been there spotting for any problems and recording the event. It had been exciting, not knowing just what she was showing at some times. Even more exciting when she could take a seat and flick up her skirt for the camera. It had been a rush but it wasn't enough.

Maybe it was the places they had gone to. Her 'driver' was a sub and so he was white. It was perhaps natural hat he felt more comfortable in those places. Places where African-Americans were relatively rare. To Monica it just highlighted how much more raw and intense the thrill of her task was when she did see a welcome Black face. How else could you explain that the one time she knowingly bent revealingly forward in clear view was for a Black shelf-filler at a supermarket.

There had also been the journey home - taking her past a certain convenience store. She remembered the Black clerk there and his friend. How they had told her to come back there and they could give her what she needed. It was undeniable how the adrenaline had surged through her body just seeing that shop. How the temptation had been there to tell her 'driver' to stop. It could be that she had a 'thing' for shop workers but she knew better than that. She knew what she wanted, what she needed. She also knew that Harley could and would provide it - but only in his own good time.

The issue was that Heather Cameron was not a young woman used to having to wait, she was using to getting what she wanted when she wanted it. Not that she had been excessively spoiled, no more than any child of her privileged background was. It was just that patience was not a virtue that she had acquired. That character trait or perhaps flaw had certainly transferred over into her new persona of Monica.

She didn't want to wait. She had experienced a taste of what sex could be on the Island and she wanted more. She knew which card she wanted to turn up.

Normally the cards were shuffled and selected randomly. It made the choice almost impossible to influence, for her at least. This time, however, she was adding a selected card and that made things rather simpler. She just had to keep her eye on that card as she manoeuvred the three cards and she could select it.

'Harley - Close your eyes while you mix the cards.'

She hoped the camera didn't pick up her annoyance. However, she wasn't beaten. She kept a finger-tip on that one card as she moved it and the others. Concentrating hard as she completed the process. She then made a great show of picking which card to choose before coming back to the one that she knew she was going to choose all along.

The Queen of Spades.

Well, of course. The card that acted as a joker in the pack, an automatic advance of a rank in the challenge - on to more exacting and more exciting tasks.

'Harley - Well, well, well! QOS advances a rank so long as you complete your challenge. The task is being set by Izeye. Expect your package ready for next week.'

It had gone perfectly for her. She felt again the thrill of expectancy, of not knowing what the next challenge would bring.

It had also gone perfectly for Harley. He hadn't been sure that the girl would cheat. The fact that she had done so told him a lot. First, that if she wasn't fast-tracked she'd go finding Black cock on her own accord. That would be fine in itself but Monica was a fine piece of ass, a money-maker for sure if handled right. He'd done well with her so far but with her talent the sky was the limit. White boys couldn't wait to pay up and follow her journey.

Second, it told him that Izeye was probably right. No surprise there - the man had a sharp eye for these things. In theory the next challenge show would tell him the answer but he was pretty sure how it was going to go. Harley smiled at the prospect. He liked to think of himself as a fair man. This way everyone would get what they wanted and also what they deserved.