Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Every attempt to take him back into the pool failed. They tried it every day for a month before it would accept him and it started draining him immediately. He was removed within an instant. Mother sighed and brought the Elven Queen in finally.

She watched the images of what happened. She insisted it would be required to understand what happened with the reintroduction. She had magical power meters she asked for and had them calibrated and adjusted 10 times during her viewing.

She pointed at Raven, "The problem is in his mind. He set it within himself to push out that energy into the pool if in contact with it. He set his will on the matter when he passed out. If you had not pulled him out he would have likely died.

Until he is awake, his body will follow that directive and push that magical energy into the pool. If he had been human, we are talking a hundred or more years in this world for the body to recover.

Because of his elven genetics, he still is absorbing magical energy that surrounds him, it is in his natural state and building as long as time moves forward. I would guess it will be closer to a year, probably less but not much less. Stop trying to put him back in until he is awake and let him know he has to reset his mindset to do it.

It was also this same elven magic that kept him held together. An explosion of that magnitude could have been destructive to this world and the rest of your universe. More so if he tried to absorb more power. A pure human would have exploded holding what he held back.

That would have destroyed the given world and likely damaged nearby ones. They could not have beheld as much. Work to keep him happy, if he wants to stop with children to release it, then allow him to release it in small doses into the pool instead. My people have reported a larger number of pregnancies than normal.

Around a 300% increase but it was tapering off before you tried to put him back in. It will likely stay flat but elevated a while longer and then return to normal. He will recover physically. You have to work to fix the mental side of the issue and work to keep him from doing that again.

As to killing the personas, he could eventually kill a player here if he gets powerful enough. Never a Goddess, not without destroying the world and himself. Never you, even if he destroyed most of your universe or all of it. He could not destroy you.

Back to killing here, he has to have a reason that aligns with his goddess's goals. He stated they were insolent to his Goddess. I would say he was within the bounds of his Goddess's expressed desires. Ensuring she followed her previous statement and guidance herself."

Mother nodded and sent her back to her world. The Elven Queen was more than she seemed. She was a half-goddess from the other universe she came from. Every 1,000-2,000 years she would be reborn as an adult in that world into an existing body.

Her knowledge of elven Magic was superior to Mother's knowledge. Her knowledge of Elven genetics was another matter as she did not know how to manipulate it, only examine it. She would be reborn into one of her daughters from Raven when the time came.

She knew she would never be able to return to him for sex after that, Mother had warned her of his incest issues. The elves and dwarves had it to a point as well because of the rules barring genetic manipulation on those worlds children.

Part of the Elven Queens 'pact' for establishing the colony and her 'price' being to never actually ascend to become a Goddess. Just their divine leader.

Mother sighed as she spoke with Myssara as all actions in Myssara's sanctum were shielded for now from the others, "Elven magic. It is always a wildcard in this universe. Draconic magic as well but she is more informative on the matter than the Dragon Kings and Queens in their world. They do not wish to be advised of the goddesses and the other worlds.

They did ask me about the increase in population. I had to explain it dealt with an experiment in magic built up in a Goddess's champion who pushed it back to the energy nexus they are connected too. They wanted no further information, even his name. The goddesses name, or which world. They left it at that. Knowing the source of the disruption was enough for them."

She thought out to her creator, "A year in the sanctum here. Maybe sooner. She said never me, but she doesn't know I cannot destroy him. He could just shove me into limbo and destroy what is left."

She heard back from her creator, "Keeping him happy is your personal goal. Remember he is not seeking power. He is seeking honesty and fair play from those he loves. He is seeking truth in your stated purposes.

Ravanna took 'honor and procreation' for a reason. You cannot change those goals without him agreeing, else he will likely rebel if they don't align with his own goals. If he finds it to be detrimental to your previous goals or his own values. At least for that one world.

If he ever found out you were making an exception for Myssara's world that he would not approve of but you were doing it on others he might rebel. I might even give him the idea to ask the question of you if you are not keeping it fair and consistent across your universe. In short, this has been coming for a long time.

Now you have built-in someone to act as your conscious in these matters. I don't consider it a bad thing. As to the time, I am not commenting on that. He will wake when he wakes. Sooner than that or later than that. It is a mess of your own making and you just made it longer by trying to rush it."

Mother simply rolled her eyes at his playful but serious banter. Things he did that annoyed her...to remind her...that she was still under him when he set her up as the caretaker of the universe she had built.

---

Raven laid there unconscious. Ersa noticed he started moving. Myssara left the area immediately. He awoke not knowing how long he had been out. Ersa sat there and held his hand on the bed as she cradled his head and stroked his cheek. "She put your character into level 10 retirement, as she did with Blossoms and mine. You have been out almost a year up here. You simply disappeared in the throne room!"

He nodded, "Level 14 hold technically, probably level 15 after saving the Duchess. Where is Blossom?"

Ersa sighed, "She was released to play another life. I have also run 2 others to level 20. Correction, she is working this last fight to finish the second one. We have been alternating not sure when you would come too.

She is coming up on level 20 in her second life any minute now. Myssara made it so we could talk with each other and watch what we were going through while the other was here. To learn from each other's successes and mistakes for when you returned.

She will be here shortly as she is aware you are awake. Neither of us has had any children, only taking female lovers and avoiding the toys...at least letting them inject into our pussies. We have been taking turns, Mother made the request of us.

She wanted you to see a friendly face. One of us has always been with you at all times. We got Myssara to open up some. What you did here and the cause and effect of things. The world took a turn into chaos with some wars going on in the human kingdom.

Some players were conscripted into armies for months of fighting. My character was one of them. I became a captain before the war ended and helped to install the new King. A much more reverent man to Myssara. A good man. She finally got it stable after 3 months. One life cycle if you will."

Raven nodded, "She learned what happens when you fuck with the free will on a Champion."

Ersa nodded, "She knows that now. All of the goddesses do to some extent."

Mother arrived, "She has been busy making changes to her world. The same holds true in other worlds. You scared the hell out of her and me. Then I saw what you were doing. You pushed just about every ounce of energy into the pool from within you.

You nearly killed yourself. I tried to put you back in and it would not allow it for over a month. Then you just drained more energy away. It did not recharge you. Your mindset. We had to wait for you to come back to us naturally and flip that switch not to push it out."

He sat up, walked over, and ran his hand through the water. Mother did not try to stop him.

She sighed, "Alright, your levels are normal and steady and you flipped it to keep from pushing energy out. This is very good news. I had to talk with 'him' about you and what you did. I was not given a choice as he pulled me to him.

He said if you had pulled energy you would have created that new universe, ready or not. Given your state of mind, Myssara would have likely died in the transition and I could have ended up in limbo with the rest of this universe destroyed.

You would have been surrounded by energy and uneducated in what to do with it most likely. He said I needed to get tighter reins on my goddesses and free will or it could happen now that champions are everywhere and they still have free will. I have been cracking down on that very thing. I do have 31 champions now.

I have held off on adding goddesses while you were out of it. I will start doing that again soon. I still let none of them into my ass, but you. Myssara is scared to death of you at the moment, which is why she is not here yet."

Raven shook his head, "I have never threatened either of you. Other than stating I would give you 1,000 children each if you got in that pool with me."

Mother nodded, "Which 'HE' told me would have occurred if we had challenged you in the pool, EACH. That we would likely have not been able to stop you. That would have been chaos to this universe on a cataclysmic scale. What you did is shielded from the other goddesses.

Except for Ravanna who is barred at the moment from coming here or ever talking about what occurred. At least until you return to the world first. The other goddesses know some of what occurred, as they got shunted from Earth and it has been blocked while you were unconscious and until you return to your world.

I had to get a meeting with all of the goddesses to relay the cause and effect of matters. I destroyed another world while you were out, the one who I killed the other champion upon. I reviewed her actions and made an example of her to the others in regards to free-will.

They are working some free will initiatives. Violet knows you became incapacitated but not what happened. Try and keep it simple when you talk with her and not give her all of the details.

They had enough to worry about, I am making that a simple request. Myssara is scared I will spin this world off, which is one possibility I considered. Which is why she has been busy incorporating changes you suggested to get on my good side. She is scared you might rip her heart out of her as well."

He shook his head, "No Myssara. I did not and would not do that to those I love. No matter how much the 2 of you push me to become a monster. Why didn't you spin it off?"

Mother sighed, "I feared you would ask me that question at some point. The one who created me is blocking me from making that happen unless you use the device. I actually tried it and it was blocked and I was blocked from leaving the area.

A 'penalty' if you will in regards to the free will issues you have been very vocal about. You have to willingly choose to do it with the way our agreement was worded. He is holding me to that exact wording. Not to be discussed with anyone outside of here. Even Ravanna is not hearing this answer. Ersa and Blossom will know of that constraint as does Myssara now.

Also, the fact that when you do do that, you will lose your free will in regards to my creator when you do. Not to me, but to him. He said I had to be honest and make you aware of that fact.

I had neglected to mention that would be the case in that matter but it would give you the information you needed to establish the rules and manipulate matter to create this new universe seeded from this one. The one who created me requires those who seek it to surrender their free will to him to have that power."

Myssara appeared on the other side of the room and looked like a timid mouse, "You did not see your eyes. They glowed bright orange as your energy levels spiked. Then you broke the shield over the pool. Even Mother was shocked by that.

I was in shock. Mother was trapped here until you went into a coma. Then got you pulled away as you had stopped actively fighting her to stay in the pool or you passed out. You could have killed yourself. Mother was pulled and forced to see her creator.

A voice her Goddesses were never meant to hear and it scared the shit out of me. My ears are still ringing from that demand. It was so fucking loud. Mother fixed the bleeding from my ears and told me I was lucky to still be able to hear. I heard him as he yelled at Mother."

Raven looked at Myssara, "You looked into the eyes of the monster you tried to create by trying to constantly get back at me instead of working with me. Working to break my free will. Trying to turn the entire run into one long raid with only 8-9 players.

You promised to behave and be fair and you pulled that shit again and then again at the Keep. I tried to warn you that what you were doing was counterproductive to Mother's stated goals. To your own goals of having better players as well. If I wanted the new universe I would have gone to the machine, not the pool.

If you had jumped in the pool you might still be delivering children. Mother would have had to break the damn to deal with the children being born here and the energy needed."

Mother nodded, "Another possibility. Destroying some worlds I had seeded but unmanned would have been likely to stem the damage that would have caused. I could not stop your movement to the pool, you fought me the whole way, and 'HE' blocked me from interfering and wanted to scare the shit of me.

That was detrimental in the scheme of things as I held you back from working to release that pent up energy. You were on the verge of exploding, which would have been extremely bad for this universe and others.

My deal with you prevented me from killing you. Once I saw what you were doing, pushing energy away. I stopped trying to pull you back and conserved some energy until you were closer to normal. Even then it was a fight to separate you from the pool. As he continued to restrain me until the end, in order to save you.

I finally managed to yank you back as it went critically low. Too low for my liking. If you had died this way, I would have likely destroyed this world and Myssara in the same manner as the other. If 'HE did not destroy this all in a fit of rage over my failures to comply.

There was a 300% increase in personas births across worlds when you did that.

Also, the support worlds for the other races. That went on for several weeks for them or years depending on that world's temporal rate. Another rippling effect I had to deal with your action, caused by us I know.

I set it up and never planned for this contingency. I have worked to bring them all closer in alignment, even moving this one to be closer to your ancestral world's rate. Our Ancestral world before you say it. It is slow-moving. It will take years in the game to get it there. I am doing it with hundreds of worlds. Too fast and it would be like dropping a carton of eggs.

I do it differently for new worlds and goddesses to get them more experience faster in the scheme of things. It was a shortcut to get a goddess trained faster, but it created more headaches with the larger number of worlds I have coming. They won't all align temporally, but they will not be as widely distributed. I have just under 550 worlds near the capacity of 400.

With more worlds coming, I have another 700 in the works, but I may double the populations on existing worlds or more soon. Up to 1,000 players in the game in each world, depending on the goddess's experience level. Back to you. You left your body in a state to push that energy away from you.

We had to wait until you recovered and reversed that in your own mind first. We had to let time move forward. The elven Queen even felt your actions, the real one. She came and checked on you once at my request. She felt you would recover in time."

Raven looked over, "Do we have an understanding now? Did I not do exactly what you asked of me?"

Mother sighed, "Except for killing the personas here, who I agree that they deserved it. I found out the hard way that a champion can kill like that, at least personas. You increase in power and it might be doable to players. It has to align with your goddess's goals, and you called them out as being insolent to Myssara.

In truth, they were insolent to you both with their actions, but it was because of their actions contrary to Myssara that allowed you to do that here. You don't turn them into energy that way, I had to 'capture' that energy and do that before they were reborn as someone else.

Which I did for those two. Your children with the Duchess are safe as are the ones with the Elven Queen as the war did bleed into their lands as well. Though they had no clue as to why other than 3 human royal deaths including a Duke who died at your hands.

They do not know you did it to the other King and Queen as well. Myssara needs to keep that suppressed from the general population and other players. There will be some exceptions when she sees you interacting or the chance of you interacting with certain key personas in the game.

Their daughter lasted mere days and knew her parent's challenge of the Goddess's Champion played a role in her death and her parents. Myssara made sure she got that message before she turned her into energy. Quite angrily and painfully I might add. Preventing her from being reborn."

Raven sighed, "She might need it suppressed. Right now, I am not making any promises. I encounter another royal asshole and I might use it to ensure he knows just how fucked he could be."

Mother sighed, "All I can do is ask that you try and give us a chance to address the issues ourselves. If she keeps replacing royalty then her world will be in a constant state of war."

Raven sighed and waved Myssara forward, "Change of subjects. I got rid of the excess energy instead of launching it at those who I loved. Using a method of pushing it into the pool as we had done before. The shield over it just infuriated me. A creative outlet but you caused that build-up and you know what caused it."

She walked over and hugged him and cried onto his shoulder for several minutes. He got swarmed with 4 women hugging him on the bed after Blossom arrived.

He looked at Ersa, "Did you lead a group?"

Ersa shook her head, "No, I advised some from the back but did not lead a group. Neither did Blossom. We both advised from the back. Which became more accepted when we told them we had run with the Raven and he trained us on things to watch out for and how to succeed.

I have died a few times in my run-ups without you but not nearly as bad as the 84 runs when I started. She stopped the gift boxes on your elven anatomy after 3 months; after the war ended. She switched it every 3 months. We got the elven one and now have all 3 of them. Blossom got the elven one this past life. As she had the human one to keep from her first life while you were out."

He nodded and looked over at Mother, "Am I cleared to return to the world? New characters, I go back to that one and I might get just as frustrated giving the failures pushed at me."

Myssara nodded, "Yes. You can build a new character. I stuck them at level-15 retirement. You were close enough after dealing with the Duke. I had to be fair for the hell I put you through.