All Comments on 'Chance Encounter Ch. 35'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking rape bullshit!

You sick cocksucker. I hope your boyfriend shoved his fist so far up your ass, he tickles your tonsils.

I’ld tell you to go fuck yourself, but a eunuch like yourself is only good for eating shit.

Your mom should have had that abortion.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 5 years ago
WOW!

I thought this story might have been over at chapter 34, guess not! Roaring great action with the doctor while Jean stares at Miguel's pic! Excellent chapter!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Wow anony, the guy has been raped, Mentally and Emotionally, their whole time together. NOW, when she uses a strap on you go ballistic? Don't take me wrong, I agree she's a POS and a crappy Domme. I too went ballistic when I read thst.But that's what hap

Juanito, I foured it because you going to get the stupid ones.

Bro, the story has reached the point where her nastness is boring, like an 80 year old Joan Collins trying to be a sexy bitch.

And the so called bulls in this series all came across as gym pretty with no brawl to back up.

I keep reading because from time to time you have some GOOD insights into asymetrical relationships. For that I thank you.

If I was just another selfish idiot Dom, this would be a good series for me. I mean that as a serious compliment. We know from comments the simple serviles and Cucks love it !!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Micky

You just keep going lower and lower. You'll be in China soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Geez - PAY attention!

Nobody is reading this garbage. Last chapter had less than 3500 views. That's NOBODY! Stop posting this garbage. You can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the human automaton cant even protest his own rape

even when the sociopath decides to take him against his will, the automaton in human form can barely muster a protest.

truly the most dis-likeable characters currently active

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
35 chapters of the same bullshit.

It’s all the same and honestly, boring as hell. I’m guessing the author realizes it so he had to pull out the rape card just to try and liven things up.

Sorry, but this was another failure in a long line of failures. I mean really, she’s fucked Him ip and over so often, she clearly hates him. And it’s not like he’s incredibly wealthy so there’s no real reason to be married to the poor bastard...why not marry someone she actually likes? Seriously, why not? And don’t tell us she likes Miguel because if you are willing and enjoy mentally, emotionally and physically raping your partner, then the emotion you’re feeling isn’t love.

It’s hate. And hate will eat you up.

Shout out to the anonymous who made the best response I have ever read: “shoves his fist so far up your ass it’ll tickle your tonsils”? Omg, I’m totally going to use that.

Anyway, you need to figure out something better because the story is repetious and boring.

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
yawn

just another psycho wife and dumb husband story. Move along please, nothing to see here.

HendyHHendyHover 4 years ago
Amazing!

I'll never understand why someone would stick with a story for 35 chapters, then say they hated it. A little latent kink, there, guys? Anyway, for those of us who go for this kind of fantasy, it was beautifully done. The tale of Jean and Miguel seems to have reached a natural stopping point...we have a pretty good idea of what their lives will be like going forward, but if you can think of anything further to add, I'd love to read it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
Goddamn this was bullshit.

Why the fuck does she hate Miguel so much? Like, did he murder her dad in a past life or whatever assfuckery you believe in? Seriously? She’s a bitch to Miguel and there is ZERO reason he would put up with her whiny bullshit.

She doesn’t cook, she doesn’t clean, she rapes him, she abuses him and somehow, you want us to root for her? I don’t care how hot she is, she’s an abusvice fucking spouse who has emotionally and physically castrates her husband in every way that leaves him with his Johnson attached and you think THIS is erotic?

Do you get off on women with black eyes? Does watching a man knock a woman’s teeth out or kick her in the head so hard she has a seizure turn you on? Because that is what this cunt is doing and because her actions are written by the author, then it stands to reason the author supports violence against women.

It’s no goddamn wonder the author stopped writing, it’s stinks like a 3 day old dead body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The most despicable character I've ever seen in print

Hannibal Lecter has nothing on the 'good' Father...friggin evil, and she ain't far behind.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

These people only need a quick, heavy, pyroclastic flow to set them right.

daganetdaganetover 1 year ago

God, tell me that you will never stop and will continue to delight us with your magnificent works! Your understanding of the psychology of such relationships is impressive, and your ability to put it in the form of a story just blows my head off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad she's thinking about a second bedroom for Miguel. Give him a place to hang himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are u a mexican shithole immigrant? if yes please fuck off back to ur hole!,, eat as many cum pies as u want in mexico!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Miguel..did ur slut mom feminize u early in infancy?.. did she feed u feminising potions to turn u into a sissy boi?...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous