Chapter 01: New Home, New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Mistress."

"Good. Let's go upstairs."

I fell back onto my hands, and followed her back to the winding staircase from earlier that morning. As she led me up, I couldn't help but examine her legs and ass. They were absolutely perfect. She had round, wide hips that flowed into a shapely ass. Her thighs were toned and full, like a runner or someone that is constantly on their feet. Everything was framed beautifully in those black leggings she had put on earlier, and her boots clad her calves in shiny, leather majesty. For not the first time today, I realized just how attractive she was, which made it all the more worrying why she had resorted to drugs and kidnapping, when every guy I knew would've thrown themselves at her feet.

She paused at the top of the steps, and saw me studying her. She gave a sly smile, and knelt down, pulling my face close to hers by the leash.

"It's rude to stare, puppy," she said with a giggle, followed by a kiss on the forehead. "Besides, you'll get plenty of opportunity to study me up close and personal, don't you worry." She turned, and continued around the upstairs.

"These are the guest bedrooms reserved for special people. My parents, investors, good friends, those sort. If I tell you they are coming into town, you will prepare each room, put fresh sheets on the bed, and stock the bathroom with clean towels, soap, and shampoo."

She continued around the upstairs and, at long last, finally came to a stop at the door to the room this had all begun in this morning.

"All right, pup," she said, turning to me. "This is my room. There are only two times you are allowed to enter this. First, if you are invited in, and second, if you need to check on me or receive instructions. Understood?"

"I understand, Mistress," I said with a nod, almost breathless to see what lay inside again.

Mistress opened the door and led me inside. The size of the room had been lost on me that morning, but as I crawled in, I was taken aback. The room was the size of the apartment I grew up in, easily 500 square feet. In the middle of one of the walls sat an enormous bed, which, judging from the scale, must've been an Alaskan King. The bed was surrounded on two sides with massive, floor-to-ceiling windows, and was fitted with a soft, fluffy duvet. Mistress clearly saw my longing looks at the bed, as she led me to it, and pointed to a spot, which she sat down next to. Not wanting to miss my chance, I leaned over, kissed the bed, and climbed up. The mattress was soft but firm, and the duvet was heavenly against my cold, naked skin. Mistress smiled, and gave my back a soft rub, sending shivers down my spine.

"This is my favorite room. In here, there is only us." She took my chin in my hands gently, and directed my gaze into hers. Her deep, brown eyes stared onto mine, and my whole body seemed to relax. "In here, we don't hit or punish you in any way. You simply serve me as I direct, and if I decide, you are rewarded. I know today must've been tough for you, but the worst parts are over." She pulled me into a hug, and kissed my cheek. "I'm proud of you puppy, and tonight, you get to sleep here with me. Tomorrow, you will begin your duties as my pet. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

12