Chapter 04: We get a Maid

Story Info
Mistress gets a maid.
2.6k words
4.43
3.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress rested her foot on me as she pulled a stocking up her beautiful, pale leg. I turned my head to watch her, and caught my breath. She was a vision in her dress, powerful and sexy at the same time. She caught me looking, and gave me a playful shove with the foot. I held firm.

"Well done, pet. I don't need a footstool anymore."

She took her weight off my back, and walked to her shoe rack, selecting a pair with a nod.

I silently appeared at her feet, and helped her slip into them. I was rewarded with a pat on the head. I always felt giddy when she did that...

I snapped back to reality, as Mistress told me her plans for the evening.

"I'm planning on being back late, puppy. You don't need to wait up, but it would be nice to see you before bed."

That was enough for me. Bed could wait. If Mistress wanted me to stay up, I was staying up. Besides, I had some prep to do.

Mistress ran her hand along my cheek one last time, then headed down the steps. I followed after her, and opened the door to the garage. She stepped gracefully to the ground and walked to her car, a sleek Aston Martin drophead. I opened the driver door for her, and offered her a hand while she sat down.

"Be good, pup." She said as I shut the door.

"Yes, Mistress."

With that, she pulled out, and blasted down the gravel driveway. I stood in the garage for a minute, almost hoping she'd turn back. I hated seeing her leave.

After a while, I shut the garage door, and headed back inside. I glanced at the clock. 6:30. More than enough time. I drew myself a bath, and spent some time just soaking.

The warm water lapped softly, and I grew incredibly drowsy. That's ok, I thought, I'll close my eyes for a second. I've got time...

The garage door opening jolted me awake. Fuck! Had I really wasted that much time? Fuck fuck fuck! I wasn't even close to ready. Where was my package? I had set it- FUCK!

"Puppy, where are you?" Mistress called.

"I'm in the bathroom, Mistress. Give me a moment, please."

I heard her steps at the door, and the handle rattled. Mistress stepped inside, and I caught my breath. She was perfect. The hair, the lips, the curves, even the way she moved.

She smiled down on me.

"Cozy?"

"Very. Wanna join me?" I pleaded.

"Maybe in a bit." She leaned over, and kissed me. "Happy to see me?"

I looked down, and realized I was at full mast. Not an uncommon occurrence when Mistress was around.

"Always."

"Good answer, pet." She gave me another kiss.

She undid her dress, and pulled down her stockings. Ever so slowly, she revealed more and more skin.

I found myself holding my breath, exhilarated by every second. She tossed her stockings to the side, and started with her panties. Almost teasingly, she snapped the band, and shifted how they sat on her hips.

"Please..." I whimpered, in a soft whisper.

"Hush"

I leaned back, and she finally pulled them off. God, she was beautiful. I leaned up, desperate to kiss her body, to feel her, to worship her as she deserved.

She pushed me back.

"Not like that, not today, puppy. Open up."

She waded her panties up, and slipped them in my mouth. My eyes grew wide as their lace restricted my breath.

Mistress towered over me, her bare skin so tantalizingly close.

In an instant, Mistress swooped down, grasping my throat in one hand, and my penis in the other, both held equally tight. I grimaced, both in pain and shock. Mistress planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I missed you puppy. Just be still. I want to play with you."

She began to stroke as I grew more lightheaded. She knew exactly where to squeeze to put me out.

I moaned through her panties, and my vision grew blurry. My tongue tingled. I smiled up at her...

--

I was nestled into Mistress' chest. She was so warm, so soft. I sighed, and cuddled in closer. She was my favorite spot to be.

Mistress softly traced my face with her fingers, running up and around, and finally slowly following the ridge of my nose.

"You're beautiful, puppy."

"You're a Goddess," I thought.

She helped me out of the bath, and moved to grab a towel. She opened the cabinet where I kept them.

"Wait wait wait!" I called out, but it was too late.

Mistress withdrew a box.

"What's this, puppy?" Her expression had changed, from caring to enraged.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. You weren't supposed to see that."

"I asked what it was, Cody."

Shit, no more pet names. I was in big trouble. I looked at the floor

"I...its...i wanted to...its... it's a gift for you," I mumbled, upset that I'd spoiled the surprise.

"For me...?" Mistress asked, taking a step back.

"Yeah, I wanted it to be a surprise..." I sat there dejected.

Mistress set the box down. She pulled the flaps apart, and looked inside.

"Is this... is this a..."

"Yeah." I hated myself. Why'd I take the stupid bath? Idiot. "I was going to greet you at the door with it."

"Oh, puppy." She took my chin in her hand. "Thank you. I'm sorry I spoiled your fun."

She got a sly look.

"Why don't you surprise me downstairs. Five minutes?"

"Yes, Mistress."

***

I admired myself in the mirror. I looked GOOD. The way the maid skirt draped down my ass meant that a tiny sliver of underbutt was visible. I bounced up and down a few times, and smiled. Oh yeah.

"Don't stop, puppy. Give it another bounce!"

I twirled around, and saw Goddess leaning on the doorframe, hungrily looking me up and down.

"I said bounce, bunny boy."

Yeah, the ears were a mistake.

I turned and gave her a few shakes. I heard her breath hitch, and felt a surge of pride.

"You like that?" I teased.

"Oh, absolutely. Give it a smack."

It felt so hot. I loved showing off for Goddess. I gave my ass a firm slap. I moaned. I felt so slutty and dirty and sexy at the same time.

"Fuck, bend over and get a handful." I could hear the desperation building in her voice. She wanted me just as bad as I wanted her.

"Do it yourself," I countered.

She gave a dry chuckle. "You don't want to play that game, puppy. Get over here."

"Make me."

She stood to her full height, arms crossed.

"Puppy..."

I nervously giggled. Goddess moved closer, and we circled around a massage table. Goddess' eyes were like a rabid animal. She kept looking me up and down, that hungry look still on her face.

"Bitch, you know I'm gonna make you regret this."

"I don't know, seems like you'd need to catch me first."

I'd angled myself closer to the steps, and slowly backed up. Goddess leaned on the table and laughed.

"I will, pup."

I bolted for the stairs, and Goddess gave chase. I rounded the top and ran down the hallway. I turned into the living room, socks sliding on the tile floor.

Goddess appeared through the other doorway, running through the dining room. I slammed into a couch.

"Give up, slut."

"No!"

I turned around and jogged up the stairs. Maybe Goddess would get distracted looking up my skirt. I looked back.

Goddess was practically galloping up the stairs, using her arms to spring up the steps. Fuck, she was gaining.

I reached the landing and booked it for the other stairs. I heard Goddess' footsteps behind me, and knew the jig was almost up.

"Gotcha!" Goddess shouted, lunging forward, and hooking my ankles. I tumbled over, and she wasted no time shifting onto my back and pinning me down.

"Ohhhhh, puppy, you're gonna get it." Goddess whispered into my ear.

I felt her hands start to rub over my ass, fingers slipping under my latex undies.

*SMACK*

I cried out. Fuck, that felt good.

*SMACK* SMACK* SMACK*

I kicked my feet, twisting under Goddess' weight, but she held me down firmly.

*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*

Goddess moaned.

"Oh, you jiggle so nicely." She bit her lip. "Oh, you feel so good."

Goddess grabbed the scruff of my neck, and led me back downstairs. It was exhilarating.

She cuffed me to the ceiling, and I waited for her to grab her crop. I loved the feeling of a raw spanking.

"Looks like we both got a surprise," Goddess said, walking to the toy shelf.

I twisted in my chains. I couldn't wait.

Goddess selected something and walked around behind me. I heard the familiar snap of a cap being popped off. Something was going in my ass again. I wiggled it for her, and tried not to moan again.

"You're so hot." Goddess moaned.

I smiled to myself. I loved seeing her lose control like this. She was primal. She was sexy. She was-

"OW! Did you bite me?"

"Shut up."

I felt her lubed fingers wiggle past my panties, and find my hole. There was no gentle massage, no playing around. She thrust them both in, and I gasped. I still wasn't used to that.

She playfully thrusted into me a few times, and my cock spasmed. She laughed.

"Now for the good part."

"Fuck yes, fuck me," I thought. But then, a cold metal ball was pushed into my hole.

I tried to wiggle away, but Goddess gripped my waist. I felt the ball slip in, followed by a length of metal rod.

"It's an anal hook," She said, sensing my bewilderment. "It'll make your back arch all nicely for me."

Goddess gave the hook a yank, and I involuntarily was pulled along with it. She smacked my ass, then moved off again, returning with some rope.

"Here's where your collar becomes useful again," She said, looping the rope through it, and hanging it down my back.

Goddess pulled on the rope, hard, and I felt the ball in my ass pull up as my neck was pulled down. I arched my back, and gasped.

"Oh yeah," Goddess sighed, admiring her handiwork. "You look so helpless."

She started to circle me again, her hungry eyes admiring every inch.

"I like this outfit, puppy. You're gonna look so sexy after I destroy you in it."

She rained down blows with her crop, hitting every inch of my back and ass.

I yelped, and tried to move away, but every movement I made shifted the hook in my ass. I was helpless, bound more by my own body than the chain in the ceiling.

Goddess switched to the belt, then back to the crop, then her own fist. Each blow left a fresh bruise, and reminded me who she was.

I felt high. She was my Goddess, my everything.

"Fuck! Thank you, Goddess!" I screamed out.

"Good boy," She said, before slapping me across the cheek.

Goddess bent down in front of me, and ran her hands along my thighs. She stopped between them, and circled my crotch with her fingers. She was so close I could feel her warm breath on my penis. I moaned.

Goddess smiled up at me, then wrapped her hand around my balls. She gently cupped them, then closed her hand around them. She squeezed, eliciting a squeal from me.

"Aghhh, fuCKKK! Ahhhh ahhhh!" My words escaped me.

Goddess rose to be face to face with me, still clenching my balls. She leaned in close so I could make out every word.

"I. Own. You." She punctuated every word with a tighter squeeze.

"Yes, Goddess. You own me."

She tightened her grip. It was excruciating. I lifted myself onto my tip toes to alleviate the pressure, but it didn't help.

Goddess unbuckled me, and I fell to the floor. Wth a fistful of hair, she drug me across the room, and fixed me to the bar she'd broken me on before.

She rubbed her hands down my back, feeling every bump the costume added to my body. I felt my skirt lift up, and heard her gasp.

"Oh, red is definitely your color." She giggled to herself.

Goddess returned to the toy shelf, and selected a long purple strapon and harness, and fastened them around her waist. She advanced toward me, and I gulped.

The strap she'd selected was easily bigger than Matt, and it dwarfed anything she'd made me take.

She brought the dildo to my mouth, and forced my lips apart. She slid its length down my throat, and slowly lined her hips up with its movement. Once she was satisfied, she began to buck her hips.

I gagged at the ferocity of her attack. In and out she thrusted, using my mouth like a cheap fleshlight.

I fought to breathe. I desperately clawed back the urge to vomit. My eyes began to water, and she seemed to enjoy seeing me like this.

Saliva rolled down my chin, and tears began to fall from my eyes.

"You look so cute like this, subby." I glanced up, and saw Goddess studying me as she reamed my mouth.

In. Out. In. Out.

Goddess' breath rose and fell almost as rapidly as her hips. My jaw ached. She didn't care.

When she grew tired of my mouth, she circled to my rear, and pulled the plug out. She tossed it to the side, and let it hang from my collar.

Goddess ran her nails up along my naked thighs, scratching circles on my butt. I danced around, the whole event more than I could possibly hope to handle.

Goddess lined up her strapon with my hole, and pressed it in. My whole body screamed for it to be taken out. It was so fucking big.

I let out a scream, or maybe it was a moan. I was past the point of caring.

Goddess began to fuck my ass as roughly as she had my mouth, pounding in and out with her whole body.

Each time she slammed into my butt, my bruises cried out. Every time she pulled out, I begged for her to put it in. I needed her.

Goddess reached around and grabbed my balls again. I yelped from the pressure. Each thrust she gave pulled my balls away from my body. There was nothing I could do.

"Beg for it, slut" Goddess yelled out.

"OH, God, please fuck my ass, Goddess. Fuck, I need it. I need you. Fuck me!"

She thrust in as far as her strapon would go, reaching depths inside me I'd never felt.

I felt that pressure well up inside me again. There was no time to fight it. I exploded, but my panties held most of it in. As it ran over the sides, Goddess pulled her hand away, pulling thick beads along with it.

"You dirty whore!" She exclaimed. "Clean me off."

She presented her hand to me, and I eagerly lapped it off. She giggled.

"Such a needy slut." She rubbed the last of it along my face, and took a step back to admire her conquest.

I lay, utterly broken, along a wooden beam, drenched in my own juices and sweat. Goddess unfastened my restraints, and let me fall to the ground.

It took me several minutes before I could stand again. Goddess sat watching me the whole time, a wide smile on her face.

When I was steady on my feet, Goddess gestured at the room around us.

"Well, bitch, you've got the outfit on already. Clean it up."