Chapter 20 - Bachelorette Pt. 07

Story Info
Public sexy on the dance floor after dinner.
1.6k words
4.5
4k
2
0

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a high-class affair, and there was again a copious amount of wine served. By the time we made it back to the casino we were all at least somewhat drunk. As we made our way into the dance club on the first floor, Marie ordered four bottles of expensive champagne for the table.

We sat there drinking and reminiscing about previous craziness. Amber told the story of Marie giving a different teacher, the gym teacher, a blowjob in his office and then kissing her then-boyfriend right after she came out of the office. Marie retaliated by telling how Amber snuck a guy into her bedroom through the window and fucked him during Christmas break while her grandparents were staying at their house in the room next to hers.

After a few more similar stories and a lot more wine we were all quite drunk. Just then four guys approached the table and asked if we wanted to dance. They led us to the back corner of the dance floor where it was darker and much more out of view of the tables and the rest of the dance floor. The area was a smaller dance floor with a narrower opening out onto the main dance floor. There were two columns at the narrow part with plants next to them. You could only see into the back area from the right angle.

We danced to the music in one big group. A tall, muscular guy pressed up against Marie's ass with his pelvis and ground against her as they danced. A somewhat shorter guy with glasses had his arms around Amber's waist, grinding against her from the front. Angie and I danced together with the other two guys near us.

I glanced over and saw that Marie was twerking against the guy behind her, grinding ass against what was now a pretty obvious bulge in his pants. The two guys by us saw it as well and left us to dance near the two of them.

I watched in shock as Marie pulled her cocktail dress up to her waist, exposing a very thin thong as she ground against the guy. He started to thrust his hips, pressing the obviously very hard cock in his pants against Marie's barely covered mound.

The other two guys moved to dance in the opening out into the main dance floor, blocking the view into where we were dancing. I stared wide-eyed when the guy behind Marie unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

I nudged Angie and whispered "Oh shit..." to her as the guy rubbed his cock along the thin material of the thong. I could see a wet spot on the dark blue thong.

Angie gasped and muttered "Should we stop her?" as Marie ground back against the cock, not caring that she was on a public dance floor. Amber was facing away from Marie, her shirt open, bra pulled down, the hands of the guy she was dancing with all over her breasts. She wasn't going to be any help.

I couldn't look away as Marie reached back and pulled the thong to the side. That was all the encouragement that guy needed, and he slid quickly and completely into her. The loud music covered up any noises Marie made as he mounted her, but from the look on her face, she clearly enjoyed it.

I looked at Angie and saw her staring at Marie as the guy started to fuck her. We both watched in shock as Marie started thrusting herself back onto the cock. The guy grabbed her hips and guided her, slamming himself hard into her.

The two guys dancing in the opening to help block the viewed pulled us over to dance there with them. One of them left and moved in front of Marie, quickly pulling his cock out. Marie grabbed it and started to suck on it without hesitation, taking all of the semi-hard cock into her mouth without stopping.

I muttered "Oh shit. This is getting out of hand." Angie nodded, even as she stared at Marie, watching her to service two cocks on the public dance floor.

The one guy dancing by us moved behind me and slipped his arms around me, pulling me back tightly against him. I gasped as I felt his hard bulge against my ass. His hands slid up to my breasts and grabbed them through my shirt, kneading them as he whispered in my ear "You like that, don't you? You like seeing your friend fucked like that?"

I mumbled something and shook my head no.

He laughed a bit in my ear "You wish it was you, don't you?"

I shook my head again and whisper "No ...."

He kept dancing, grinding against my ass. Just then we saw the guy fucking Marie drive himself into her and stiffen, clearing cumming inside her. The guy in her throat smirked, laughing a bit as his friend came inside her. He grabbed her hair and started to fuck her face harder.

The guy behind her pulled out, tucked his cock back in his pants and motioned to the guy behind me. He let go of my tits and chuckled "My turn" before walking over to Marie, unzipping, and thrusting his longer but skinnier cock into her without warning. The guy that had just finished with her danced next to me, smiling broadly.

Angie and I exchanged a look of concern. Then we noticed Amber leaning against the fall, hands on the wall, legs spread, with a guy fucking her hard from behind. Her shirt was hanging open, and her tits where bouncing wildly as he fucked her.

The guy fucking Marie's throat suddenly cried out loud enough to be heard over the music "Oh fuck yes!" and came into her mouth. Marie didn't miss a beat and closed her lips around the cock, sucking as much cum out as she could.

He eventually slid out, a silly grin on his face. Marie was still getting pounded from behind as she swallowed the guy's cum.

The last guy walked hesitantly over in front of Marie. She smiled up at him and started to open his pants. He blushed and hesitated, but she insisted, pulling his pants and underwear down. Her eyes got big in surprise, and she clearly worked to stifle a laugh as she saw the tiny little penis. It was so little that I could hardly see it from where I was standing. He might have been even smaller than Matt.

Marie recovered quickly and took the tiny penis between her lips and started to suck on it. The guy behind her didn't seem to notice what had happened and just kept fucking her, his hands on her hips for leverage.

I glanced over at Amber and saw that the guy inside her seemed to be getting close. We heard Amber cry out and saw her bucking, clearly orgasming as the guy kept pounding. I looked around, worried that everyone else on the main part of the dance floor would hear what was happening over the music. They all seemed to be lost in dancing and having a good time though.

I looked back at Amber and saw that her guy was sliding out of her, evidently just having finished inside her. A loud grunt brought my attention back to Marie. The guy fucking her had pulled out and was cumming all over her ass, making a huge mess of her. She just kept sucking the little penis, which, judging by the look on the guy's face, was close to cumming too.

I felt almost dizzy watching it all, watching my two friends take cocks on a public dance floor. I glanced at Angie and saw she was staring, wide-eyed, a look of shock on her face at everything going on.

Just then half-strangled squeal told us that the guy with the little penis was cumming in Marie's mouth. It didn't take long for her to suck him dry. He quickly hid his little dick and zipped up his pants as Marie gave him a playful wink.

I shook my head as I looked around. The guys had all tucked themselves away and were walking over toward us. Marie was pulling her dress back down and trying to hide the cum that was all over her butt. Amber had readjusted her skirt and was buttoning up her shirt. Angie had that look of a deer in the headlights wondering what was going on.

The guys walked past Angie and I, saying nothing, goofy grins on their faces. Marie and Amber made their way over to us and burst out laughing as soon as they got to us.

"What was that? And what's so funny?" I blurt out as soon as they came over. "You just got fucked in public. During your bachelorette party!"

Marie gave my butt a playful swat "We did, and it was fun. Remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. And haven't you ever wanted to do that, to have some random strangers fuck you in a public place, to get away with it, to feel that thrill?"

I blushed deeply, thinking back to that morning, thinking back to the feeling of being taken in public. I said nothing.

Marie chuckles a bit "Well, I think I've had enough, and I have a mess to clean up. Let's go upstairs."

We all agreed and followed Marie out and back up to our room. We all changed into our bikinis and spent a couple more hours in the hot tub reminiscing and drinking far too much alcohol. We knew it was our last night and that we would be flying home tomorrow. It had been a wild time, a time that none of us would ever forget.