All Comments on 'Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Amy'

by NateKhyrivon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SandMan29331SandMan293316 months ago

I'm really enjoying the series, the only criticism I have is as the reader is the full declarations of love like every five paragraphs (it can pull you out of the story a little), it makes sense for the characters (what's back to back for the reader is days for the characters), people that have close intimate relationship would have short-hands, inside jokes, and slight physical tells that have the same meaning as full declarations of love. I still love the story, it was just a slight thing that took me out of the story.

I do have some predictions on where the story is ending, I see a big parallel between the kids and the parents. So the moms are the ones that are legally married and they're a trouple, but on paper the moms are the main couple and the dad is the additional partner. So since there is nothing directly biological connecting Amy and Jenny together (they're basically step-sisters and not all states stop step-siblings from marrying), at the end it could be that the two sisters get married and Gabe is just around that no-one bats an eye until the girls start turning up pregnant.

There are hints that Tommy and Ashley are going to get sexually involved together, as well as setting up that Jaden is getting a closer relationship to his own sister. I can see that Tommy starts dating Jaden's sister and the two couples would just wife swap on a regular basis and pregnancies would be a toss-up between brother and husband (unless pre-planned to be a certain partner's child).

Of course there's going to a threesome between Amy, Gabe, and Ashley, but most of the threesomes I see Ashley having are devil threesome between her, Tommy and Jaden. Maybe Ashley will take Tommy to the 'Get Some Gazeebo'.

These are just Fan Theories, I'm really enjoying the series and can't wait to see where it goes. I just hope that no character gets NTRed.

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

We loved this sexy incestual story , we are incest lovers too , not just a story . Love reading about brother sister ❤️.

You have a nice story talent . 5 ***** from was easy . X Karen 💋

ScottishTexanScottishTexan5 months ago

""Gabe, What's...?"

Amy noticed something was amiss, too, but before I could say or do anything, her hand shot to between us and grabbed ahold of my dick, pulling it completely out of the fly.

For just a second, she didn't understand what was going on. Then, in a moment of realization, her eyes went wide, "Oh my god, Nate, I'm sorry. I didn't..."

- oopsey! Gabe became Nate then switched back to Gabe again. 😂

I have to totally agree with Sandman and what he said about the repeated love declarations. Too much and way over the top. Throw in the repeated "I'm holding off until you're ready" bullshit too while you're at it. Once or twice would have been sufficient. You whipped that dead horse until I was ready to puke!

As for Sandman's predictions, I'm not buying it. Most of what he laid out would totally ruin the love story that you have created. I could possibly see a three-way with Ashley happening. 🤔 Maybe some fooling around with Jenny. But you have already triple reinforced Gabriel and Amelia's emotional bonds to the point where you would have to take them completely out of character to go there.

Pretty good for a newcomer though. 4/5

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I loved this little story, and I'm sad there isn't more.

1stltdan1stltdan5 months ago

Great story looking forward to chapter 3. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNateKhyrivon@NateKhyrivon
Recent Submission: Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia Currently Being Written: Our Love Makes Us Family - Chapter 4: A Birthday Gift For Gabe Siblings Reunited Scared Sister Pt. 04: Cremnophobia Next Submission: Our Love Makes Us Family - Chapte...