Chapter IV: The Good of the People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt herself start to relax. This was another of her dear friends, "Yes, his name is Iomer. He's already walking... I wish you could see him."

Fritz smiled genuinely, "My... How I wish things could have been different..."

Maureen nodded again as her old friend attempted to drudge up other memories, "Your brother doesn't know I'm here, right?"

The stoat's expression changed to one of sadness, before he shook his head, "No, and for your sake, he will not know. I do miss you, but I know it can't be how it was..." he cleared his throat before tears threatened to mess up his makeup, "but bother all those feelings, we are here to talk business after all." He clapped to get his entourage's attention.

Maureen let a ghost of a smile color her face as she watched Fritz flip back into his business mode. She seemed to recall him being far less responsible.

And talk business they did... Over the rest of their extended stay in Iomer's Tavern, Maureen, the pigeon, whom she learned was named Cecil, and Tilo all spent their time in negotiating with Fritz.

And when they weren't talking with Fritz, they spent their time enjoying the food, Jarlsberg's ale, even Cecil grew to like the drink over their village's cordial.

Then at night, Maureen would find herself often sharing a bed with the old pigeon as Maven kept coming to give Tilo a ride each night.

On one such night, a curious Maureen left Cecil to sleep in her bed while she crept across the hall to where Tilo stayed. Sure enough, the sounds and smells of wild birdy sex crept through the solid oak door. Being ever curious, Maureen tugged the door open to peek in. She'd feel her heart flutter as she'd see the slim crow female as she rocked her hips in time with the sparrow who could merely thrust up into her.

She stayed long enough, that she heard Tilo give that telling grunt as he shot his seed inside that crow.

Maven climaxed with him, and she dropped down to preen her new boyfriend. She then looked right at Maureen and she winked.

Maureen wasn't embarrassed at all that she'd been caught. She giggled, loud enough that she caught Tilo's attention.

"Maureen!?" The sparrow's feathers puffed up with embarrassment.

The jill snickered more as she shut the door to leave them alone.

Their week-long stay would soon finish.

Negotiations with Duke Fritz went swimmingly well, and this trade with the birds was assured, though she pointedly left out the part about the birds using sex to sell their wares. It was best to keep certain things a secret, for now.

That morning, Nadine hugged and kissed Maureen, "Now you come back, you hear?  I want to see you again and I want to see that son of yours too.  Promise me, Maurie!"

Maureen kissed her friend back, on the lips, "I'll try..."

Nadine blushed from such an intimate kiss by her friend, "Please do..."

Maven, having grown attached to Tilo, chose to leave with them, bidding her goodbye to Jarlsberg.

Then Maureen, Cecil, Tilo and Maven were gone, back to the bird village.

...

Those happy memories ended when Maureen heard the horns.  A part of her now wished her dear friend, Fritz, had refused the offer, but... This was the way now, she supposed.

She exchanged glances with the other two females, "Whose turn is it to entertain our visitors?"

Kali was the least eager, but to spare her friends, especially Caryn, she'd volunteered herself, "I'll go."

Maureen placed a paw on her lover's shoulder, "I'll come with you."

"No...  I don't want you, or Caryn to be hurt, Maureen."

Caryn sobbed, "And what if they hurt you, Kali?"

Kali glanced coldly outside, "They won't."  Then she went outside.

...

The people of the village gathered around as travelers from outside came in.

Chief Nestor extended a generous welcome to the traveling mammals, reptiles, even other birds that came to their village.  This time around, it was a traveling troupe of foxes.

They were all gypsies, the males dressed in elaborate clothes which left their chests exposed and showed their bulges in their pantaloons.  The vixens wore elegant dresses with many shiny baubles and earrings jingling as they walked.

The head of the gypsies met with Nestor and pleasantries were exchanged along with goods and, of course, riches.

One vixen, an elder female who was nonetheless very beautiful and very easy on the eyes, offered herself personally to the chief.

The eagle preferred younger females, but he enjoyed the woman's enthusiasm so he accepted her offer.

Nestor then gave his blessing for the gypsies to begin trading their wares with the kind bird folk of the village, before he let the vixen, and her attractive daughter, escort him inside his own hut.

The gypsy foxes were very gracious guests themselves, very respectful, though their younger males were boisterous, looking at the many pretty young female birds gathering around.

Kali watched as the foxes walked through the village.  Even she had to admit, they weren't bad to look at.  She stood outside her hut and presented herself as best as she could, she had to play her part and help procure more gold from these rich gypsies, for the good of the village.  She did not even have to turn before she heard footsteps approaching.  She looked up and was staring at a pair of strapping young tods, both of whom seemed taken in by the blue jay's unique beauty.  There were no other blue jays in the village, Kali's parents and Justin's had both passed on ages ago.

The blue, black and white hen smiled seductively then displayed herself for the two interested foxes.  "Well," Kali egged them on, "Don't just stare."  She felt herself wanting to gag at how she'd grown to accept this new way of life.  She was a proud hunter, now she was a prostitute for her village.  If her Justin were here, he wouldn't have allowed this, he would defend her honor.

The two young tods looked at each other before one reached for a fat money bag tied to his waist with a maroon sash.

Kali held up a scaly hand, "Time for that later, you boys look hungry.  Come inside."  She held open the flap of her tent for them to go in.  She caught herself staring at their tight abs and tighter hindquarters.

Inside, Maureen had the children.  Ruby and Iomer both nursed from her breasts while Caryn cooked fish and some vegetables in a cast-iron pan over flaming coals.  She fanned the fumes with her wings so they did not fill the tent, and the fumes left through a vent constructed in the roof of their hut.

Both looked up as the tall young males stumbled awkwardly into their humble abode.  Caryn smiled politely to them, though she resolved that she would not give herself to these foxes.  Canines, as she'd learned from a previous visit, had knots and those things made her ache something awful when they got stuck in her.

Maureen had her paws full taking care of the kids but still offered a kind smile to the visiting males, "Come right in, sit down, young travelers."

Kali closed the flap behind her after walking in.  She turned just as the two foxes sat down with their legs crossed carefully beneath them.  She sat with them, as her son was given his baby food by Caryn.  Kali introduced herself, her mates then their children to the remarkably polite 19 year-olds.

Caryn served the foxes some of the salmon.  They thanked her then ate the food.

Kali laid down some quick ground rules while they ate, "Now... I'm sure you boys must have heard some interesting things about us birdies, hmm?  How we give ourselves to cuties like you for some of your gold.  It is true, however, you boys are in my hut, under my roof, so you must follow a few rules before you can enjoy yourselves." She smiled, "These lovely ladies here with me, they are my wives... Yes, wives.  That is allowed here in our village.  Either way, Maureen and Caryn are off limits; you don't touch them, you don't so much as look at them wrong, unless they allow it and they are their own people, so they are free to do whatever they wish, right ladies?"

Maureen and Caryn both nodded in unison, "Of course, Kali."

Kali kept going, "You will also not touch our children, not one claw on their little heads.  If you can't follow these few simple rules, you can just get the hell out now.  And, if you boys even think you can hurt me or my girls..."  She pulled out her biggest hunting knife she had, then drove it threateningly into the small table the foxes were eating off of.

Both tods gulped.

Kali cracked a smile, "Are we clear, boys?"

Both nodded quickly.

Kali pulled her knife free and sheathed it, "Then... Let's not waste more time on words... I know what you want."  Then, she stood up and started to walk towards her room, as she loosened the knots on her loincloth, "Maureen, will you join us?"

The pine marten woman nodded, "Okay! Here, Caryn." She passed the children to the cardinal who flustered at being saddled with the babies.

Kali went into her room, followed by the two foxes, and then Maureen.

Inside her private chamber, Kali let her loincloth drop then turned to let the young tods see her delicate feminine slit.

The one tod let his mouth fall open at the sight.

Kali laughed playfully from his reaction, "Now, Maureen is here to observe, though she is free to join if she so wishes," she winked to her mammalian wife, "but mostly, she is here to make sure none of you boys gets too rough or rowdy, understand?"

The more behaved of the two foxes nodded in turn, "Yes, Madam, we understand completely, and you are ever so kind as to even let us into your home."

Kali trilled at him, "So polite, you get to have me first." She beckoned the taller fox to her.

He did go over to Kali, as his brother sat with a tent in his trousers.

"Aww..." The shorter of the tods started to moan before Maureen pulled him over to her.

"It's okay, cutie, you can come play with me." She cooed before she planted a big wet kiss on him.

In the other room, as her two friends were busy getting busy with the young tods, Caryn had her hands full taking care of their three kids.

She had Ruby and Justin Jr both on her lap, while Iomer played with the feathers on one of her arms. She sighed, "If only your fathers were here, little ones."

...

Meanwhile, Nestor was in his hut, after having pumped his offering inside both vixens, now he recuperated in his bed while Feroz took advantage of the situation and bred with the two vixens, with the eagle's cum still warming their insides.

Nestor chuckled, "I told you this would be a good idea, Feroz."

The vulture certainly enjoyed the perks, whatever part of him wished ill of this plan had since evaporated.

...

Meanwhile, on the outer ridge of the village, two lone birds stalked outside, except they weren't alone.  Accompanying them was a wolf with a scar on his cheek.

Justin and Orion were back.

12