Chastened Ch. 01: A Mere Ensign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were hysterical with laughter as we cleaned up afterwards - until Freya pushed me down onto the bed and spread my legs wide. For a moment I feared she meant to penetrate me with her huge cock that was once again hard and throbbing with unconcealed desire. Instead she bent to use her mouth, brushing my labia with her lips, discovering my clit with her tongue, humming with joy as she drove me slowly but relentlessly to the precipice of pleasure, and over.

I'd had orgasms before, but none to compare with that. "Oh yes! Fuck!" I cried as the soft, steady caress of her tongue brought me to a blissful release. "Yes, Freya! Fuck!" If she had chosen that very moment to ram her beautiful cock into me, I would have welcomed it unquestioningly.

For many years after, it was a point of great regret for me that she did not.

*

I was summoned home to Kell Island. There I found myself facing the wrath, concern and disappointment respectively of my sister, my father and Rosa. They sat like judges deciding my fate. On the table between them and me was an array of photos and gossip columns that had one clear point of commonality: Freya and me. The blood drained from my face.

"Are you fucking her?" Eliza demanded. "Are you fucking a futa?"

"No daughter of mine would fuck a futanari," my father insisted.

"It's okay," Rosa said calmly. "Just tell us the truth. You are just friends, aren't you?"

"We aren't fucking," I whispered. Technically that was true, but it still felt like a betrayal. "We're in love."

"You're an Elliott," my father growled. "Your genes are not to be thrown away on a mutant.It's degrading."

"I bet they are fucking," Eliza hissed. "I bet she's pregnant already. She'll need to get an abortion."

Rosa glared at her, then turned back to me, her teeth gritted. "You need to break it off, dear. The sooner you do, the less it will hurt, and one day soon you will meet someone appropriate and discover true love instead of this absurd infatuation."

Glowering back at them all, I said, "I love her. I'm not breaking up with her."

For a long moment there was quiet all around, then my father sighed. "You leave us with no choice. It's clear we cannot trust you. Either submit to my rule, or be banished from Kell Island. You will be forever unwelcome here, and will receive no further support from us of any kind."

The terrible words left me numb. To be sent out into the world, penniless, without family, without a home. Forced to depend on a lover who would soon depart for some distant battle, perhaps never to be seen again. I looked at Rosa, hoping to see some mercy, some compassion in her eyes. Since my mother's death, she had been the one to hold me when I cried, to encourage me when I faltered, to love me when loneliness threatened to break me. But what compassion I saw in her eyes was shadowed by a firm determination.

I sat alone, judged and helpless. I loved Freya, but how could I abandon all I knew and loved for a wildly uncertain future? Walking into that futa bar had been a mistake. Perhaps Rosa was right, and giving up everything for Freya would be another mistake.

Ignoring my father, ignoring my sister, ignoring everything except Rosa, I looked at her and trusted my future to her. "I'll submit."

*

A week later, I met with Freya again. I struggled to find words, and struggled even to look at her for fear that I would break down completely. My heart was breaking and I needed to break hers, an act of vile cruelty.

I couldn't tell her the truth. The truth was humiliating. I had been forced into chastity, my pussy off-limits even to my own fingers. The belt's fit was firm and tight, invisible through my clothes, but nothing short of an industrial laser would get it off without the key. My futa lover would never get to fuck me, and how could I tell her that I had chosen the belt over her?

"I love you," I whispered, "but it's over between us. I am an Elliott, and you are a mere ensign without a fortune."

"And a futa," she said coldly. I didn't need to look at her to sense the anger and frustration.

"Yes," I whispered.

12