Chastity Cage Secret Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife fully embraces her husbands secret chastity cuck kink.
2.7k words
4.66
15.7k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trstxxx
Trstxxx
112 Followers

Thanks to SirTunacan for help editing.

Three days until Friday's date night for my wife Britney and her new lover Mark. This time Mark was coming to the house and I would be allowed to listen from the other room. Not watch, just listen.

The days leading up to Friday were normal ones just like any other day. Normal for someone who is locked up in a chastity cage. Waking up with an aching cock as morning wood tries to break out of its cage, trying to hide the chastity cage under your work clothes, peeing sitting down all the time, every sexual thought in your head making your blue balls worse. Normal days.

"I'm going to an extra yoga class tonight Dave. I need to limber up so Mark can bend me like a pretzel on Friday" Britney chuckled. Except she wasn't wrong. "Make sure you keep your jogging up. I don't want my cuckold to get out of shape and flabby."

Great I thought, running with a steel cage dangling from my cock. But I knew I would be doing it, because my Mistress told me to. My wife in public, my Hotwife when on a date, my Mistress when she is controlling me. I could complain, but in reality this new marriage dynamic was my fantasy come true.

Thursday evening Britney came home from yoga class and her sister Charlene was with her. As much as Britney was keeping a loving marriage intact along with the cuckold/hotwife relationship, Charlene seemed to be of the opinion that the marriage should be strictly controlling and that my feelings were of no concern. Charlene had also steered Britney into the cuckold/hotwife marriage after my secret fantasies were out in the open. For that part I was actually glad... most of the time.

"We bought you a gift my cuckold hubby," Britney giggled. "Charlene convinced me this would be appropriate attire for a cuckold husband to wear when a Bull is here,to confirm who the real man is." Britney opened up a small bag and took out a pair of pink satin panties. They were my size and had a thong in the back with room for the chastity cage in front.

"What the fuck? You want me to wear that when Mark is here?!"

"You let him talk to you like that?" Charlene asked.

"LANGUAGE CUCKY!" Britney yelled in response to her sister's remark. "Your Mistress isn't asking, understand. You are to wear these, greet Mark at the door, follow his orders, and then wait outside the bedroom while he fucks your wife."

Charlene added, "Don't forget to thank Mark for fucking your wife" she smiled. She turned to Britney "Maybe he needs some submissive training, like I suggested." That smile again.

Britney walked up to me. "Do you understand, cucky? And Yes Mistress is the correct answer."

"Yes Mistress," was my obedient reply.

"Good boy."

Britney sat down on the couch and rested her feet across it. "Kneel down in front of me please, my sweet cuckold hubby." I obeyed and noticed Charlene's big grin on her face. "Nevermind her. She's already seen your chastity cage, and this isn't anything sexual. Remove my runners and socks please."

She was ordering me, but so politely that I did as she ordered with no thought of disobeying.

"We need to make certain you know your place Sweetie. Especially when Mark is here. Or any other Bull for that matter. We don't want the risk of any altercations if your male ego begins to act up.

"My feet need some attention after the extra workout I did today. They may be a little sweaty and ripe, in those socks all day. Suck on my toes my love. Lick my soles, lick between my toes. Mouth only, on your hands and knees. Pamper me, as you were more than happy to agree to."

I looked at her and she gave me a stare back that said, Are you going to obey?

I put her big toe in my mouth and started to suck it gently. I moved from toe to toe, my tongue licking between each one, sucking each one. I moved my mouth to her heel and dragged my tongue across her delicate foot, back to her toes. Then I moved to the other foot and repeated the same sequence with my tongue. I think Charlene wanted to really humiliate me, but the wet spot on my pants from my chastity cage proved I was loving this. My submissive foot fetish in all its glory.

Even Britney was surprised. "Wow. I knew you had a thing for feet, especially in heels, but I've never seen you this into it."

"My new submissive self, my Mistress," I said as I smiled back at her.

"Damn!" Charlene said. "Seems he really is ready to obey and be your submissive cuckold. Bring Friday night on! I can't wait to hear the details."

After that Charlene left and I spent the evening pampering my Hotwife as Friday night got closer.

Friday after work I was to ensure the house was clean for my wife's date, especially the bedroom, and to make sure there would be drinks ready for the both of them.

"He will be here soon hubby--time to change." That's when it really hit me, as she handed me the pink panties. I'm going to be the submissive cuck as a Bull fucks my wife. I walked into the bedroom to change into my panties, my mind in its own world, just obediently obeying my Mistress.

I undressed and slipped them on. Britney was already in her dress and heels for the date. She looked at me, "Turn around for me, cucky, lets see it all". I turned so she could see the thong on my ass and the chastity cage bulge. "You look so submissive, it's perfect. Well, almost perfect. We need to do something about that body hair. Panties should be worn with smooth legs. No time today though."

I grabbed my pants to put them back on. "Whoa! What do you think you're doing? Panties only. You'll greet him wearing only the panties, so there's no confusion on who the real man is this evening." I put the pants and rest of my clothes away.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. "Answer the door. Don't forget to be polite. He is allowing you to listen to your Hotwife getting fucked after all."

"Okay," I replied.

"Excuse me? The correct reply tonight is Yes Mistress. And you will address Mark as Sir. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Good boy."

I opened the door, in my panties, feeling embarrassed, trying to stand back and out of view of anyone else outside. Luckily no neighbors were around.

"Hello Sir. Please come in."

"How cute," Mark said. "You must be the cuckold husband. But with those panties on I think you're more the sissy cuckold." He laughed.

"Is your wife ready to feel my cock fuck her? Again?" he said.

"Someone needs to get the job done, and it looks like it definitely won't be you," he said, motioning to my chastity cage.

I wasn't liking his arrogant attitude, but my Mistress had ordered me to be polite. "Yes Sir. She is waiting for you. Thank you for coming."

Remembering what Charlene had said before, I said, "Thank you for fucking my wife Sir".

"No problem sissy."

He walked into the house as I followed. Britney walked out of the bedroom looking hotter than ever. "Hello Mark. I'm very excited for tonight. Pour us some drinks Cuck. We'll be on the couch. Hurry up now."

I quickly went to make drinks and returned to see Mark's hand squeezing my wife's tits and her hand grabbing his cock through his pants. Their lips were tight together in a kiss. They stopped as I approached.

"Your drink Mistress. And yours Sir"

"Thanks, sissy," Mark replied.

Mistress addressed me "You can go over beside the chair and kneel down. Wait quietly until I say otherwise."

I kneeled down and watched them as they laughed and talked about their first date.

"I like how you've trained your sissy cuck. The pink panties really bring out the sissy in him" he laughed.

Mistress replied, "I want him to fully experience the feeling of being the submissive. His first time with a Bull and everything." She looked at Mark and grabbed his cock. I could see the outline of it through his pants. It seemed huge.

"Time to go to the bedroom. I'm so fucking horny and I need your big cock fucking me hard."

They both got up, and Mistress said, "Have a seat and listen, Cuck. Listen to your Hotwife get a fucking that you can't give her."

"Wait, I want the sissy in the bedroom for 5 minutes," Mark said, "to see what his wife really wants to fuck. Get in the bedroom sissy."

"Yes Sir," I answered.

Once in the bedroom, I was ordered to kneel facing them. Mark grabbed Britney in his arms and kissed her hard, his hand lifting her dress to expose her ass and her lace panties. He turned her around so she was facing me, his arms still around her.

"This is what you can't have sissy," he said as he slowly lifted her dress over her head. She stood there in her bra and panties and Fuck Me high heels. He was holding her tits and kissing her neck. "She's too hot for you sissy. That's why your little cock is all locked up.. She likes to be on her knees too." Then he pushed her down by her shoulders and spun her head to face his crotch.

"Lower my pants, Baby. Let your hubby see what's going to destroy your married pussy."

Britney undid his pants and lowered the zipper. She pulled the pants down slightly, and I could see the outline of his giant cock in his underwear.

"Pull my cock and balls out, give your hubby a good view." Britney lowered the waistband under his balls, and the biggest cock I had ever seen in person was inches from my wife's face. My locked cock was straining to get out of its cage, my balls full and aching.

"Watch closely sissy."

He put his hand behind Britney's head and inserted his cock into her mouth. She kept her hands behind her back as his cock was slowly but steadily pushed further into her mouth. Britney accepted his cock with no resistance. He briefly stopped when his cock reached her throat. Then he pushed deeper, entering her throat. Britney's eyes began to water and it seemed like she was struggling to breathe. Finally those big balls were pressed against her chin and held there. Her eyes bulged and her face turned red as his cock blocked all her oxygen, but she stayed still, obedient to her Bull. Mark pulled his cock out as Britney gasped for air, coughing and choking, saliva dripping from her mouth.

Mark looked at me. "I own her. And she loves it." Britney looked up at him and smiled, her face a mess from choking on his big cock.

"Leave the room sissy. Have a seat outside and wait. You can play with your locked cock, because that's all you can do."

I left the room and sat in a chair closest to the bedroom. I was so horny from seeing my wife swallow his big cock that I wanted to hear everything. I really wanted to be in the room with them, but my orders were to leave. So I obeyed. My head was spinning, my fantasies coming to life.

The house was so quiet I could hear everything in the bedroom. Mark started to talk to my wife, who probably couldn't reply because her mouth was full of cock.

"Good cum slut. Keep sucking my cock. Fuck your mouth is hot." I could hear grunting noises as he face fucked her, the steady choking sounds as his cock pushed in, then out to let her gasp for air.

"Time to fuck that married pussy," he said extra loud to make sure i heard it. "Bend over on the bed Bitch!"

"You want my cock, want my cock to fuck your cunt?!" he shouted. "What's that? Say it louder! Do you want my cock to fuck your cunt?!"

"Yes Sir," Britney replied. "I want your cock to fuck my cunt."

"Louder!"

"I WANT YOUR COCK TO FUCK MY CUNT!"

"Beg. Beg for my cock!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK! FUCK MY CUNT! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!" she shouted.

"Take it all slut!" I heard Mark grunt and Britney cry out like a guttural animal.

"AAUGHH FUCKKK! OOHHH GOD!!" Britney was screaming out.I could also make out the steady pounding and grunting of Mark as he fucked my wife.

It sounded like Mark had thrust his big cock balls deep in Britney's pussy all in one push. No gentle warm up this time. Straight to a hard fucking. Mark was making sure I had a show to listen to.

I was trying desperately to jerk my cock through my chastity cage, squeezing my balls. My wife's cries were overloading my senses. It was so fucking hot!

I could hear Britney's orgasms loud and clear as she moaned, cried, whimpered and screamed out. He was pounding her relentlessly.

"Flip over and lift your legs Bitch!" Mark yelled. He could easily turn her over himself but wanted me to get a good visual of how he was fucking my wife.

"I'm going to push your knees to your head and drive my cock so deep in your cunt you'll feel it in your throat." I heard the bed creak and even move as he began pounding her like an animal. Her cries filled the house.

My caged cock was leaking cum all over my panties as I rubbed myself and pulled on my balls, trying to get any type of release, my body flushed and heated.

I lost track of how long their animalistic fucking lasted. There were cries and screaming orgasms, grunting and bed squeaking, a continuous sexual frenzy. Then I heard Mark cry out "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!! CUMMING DEEP IN YOUR CUNT!" A final cry out from both and then just heavy breathing, both sounding exhausted. My god I wanted to be in there so bad, to see my wife used by his cock.

I waited quietly as there was some movement in the bedroom and then I heard my wife call out, "Get in here Cuck. Now."

As I entered the room Mark was dressed and leaving. "Enjoy sissy," he said, and laughed as he left the house.

Britney was lying on her back, her legs open, exposing a pussy fucked red and swollen, a big blob of thick cum forming and dripping down her ass crack.

"Lick your Mistress's pussy Cuck. Lick up all his cum. His cum dripping from your wife's pussy, his pussy, the pussy he owned and fucked."

I didn't even verbally respond, I was so excited. I dove down between her legs and immediately scooped up a glob of cum on my tongue and swallowed. His cum was still warm as it dripped out of her fucked pussy. I moved my tongue to her ass and licked the cum dripping down it. I licked up the cum that had dripped onto the bed. I moved up to her pussy again and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go, lapping up his cum as it flowed from deep inside her.

My Mistress moaned in pleasure, holding my head in place, her legs opened wide.

I was in heaven.

After thoroughly cleaning her pussy I looked up at her.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Come give your Mistress a kiss, my loving cuckold husband," she replied.

l moved up and kissed her passionately with my cum covered mouth, our tongues intertwining together.

"That was amazing," Britney whispered in my ear.

"My god, was it ever," I answered. An amazing evening.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, not bothering to wash up any cum from our bodies.

To be continued...

Trstxxx
Trstxxx
112 Followers