All Comments on 'Chastity Cage Secret Pt. 03'

by Trstxxx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF your letting another man use your wife' pussy, to Fulfill your kink, this fucking Mark tells you he doesn't wants you to watch him cuckold you. That just BS, tell your wife NO, get another cock to fuck, that you can watch!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So Friday came, and Dave had the pink thong on that Charlene talked Britney in to make him wear when Mark got there. Mark Proceeded to totally Humiliate Dave when he saw the pink panties. Little did Britney know the Humiliation had drove Dave completely crazy, and the only thing the he could think of was that this was all Charlene's fault. So as soon as Britney took Mark in to the bedroom to fuck him, so as they closed the door. Dave grabbed his baseball bat, and went to see Charlene, for the last time ever. Little did Britney Realize that taking all of Charlene's advice, and fucking Mark too, was a very big mistake for Britney. Because Charlene would never be able to advise her ever again. After Charlene's funeral Britney started becoming very Paranoid, because in the back of her mind she Suspected Dave was the killer, but had no real Proof that he did it, but he was always smiling at her. Britney stopped all of her cuckolding, and Humiliating Dave. Or fuck anyone else ever again, besides Dave. In fact she'd Quietly told Mark that he had better run for his life. Mark knew about Charlene's Horrible death, and had always wondered who the killer was, and Britney's Warning Scared the shit out of him, to the point that he left the state that day..

TrstxxxTrstxxx3 months agoAuthor

Not sure why someone bothers to read stories labelled cuckold and then writes reviews that are against it. A little violent too. I think the haters have the problem. Oh well, thanks for reading though.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. I would have liked her to give her husband at least a ruined orgasm at the end.

I can’t wait to see how humiliating you make it for the husband.

Great story. Keep it up!

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDave3 months ago

Wow! I love this; the fear and uncertainty as the submissive cuckold fantasy becomes reality and Britney's journey from contempt to domination is described to perfection.

I love the sister's involvement, Charlene is wonderfully cruel and fun and she creates another level of humiliation which is really exciting, particularly with the unconvincing assurance that she's promised not to tell anybody else, implying that she won't keep it secret. Will Britney's mother, aunts, cousins, girlfriends find out? I can't wait to find out.

You write very well, and I do prefer short chapters

I'm so pleased to be reading a story that's just being written. Thank you. Looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dave Realized Fantasies are better then real life Experiences. After hearing Mark fucking his wife, just made him sick enough to Puke up his last meal. As he sat there on the floor listing to then fuck away his Fantasy, in the hall outside his bedroom door. He got up and packed his bag and walked out the door and was never seen again....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

garter2000garter20002 months ago

Thank you for posting this story… makes me a better cuckold sissy🌸

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

This is a great series. I can see the love between the two of them, but Charlene I believe will end up making his life miserable. For some reason it seems she has taken an interest in making this fantasy into a horror show for him.

I would like to see in the future she and her sister push him too far and he at least leaves for a little while. Just enough to give us viewers a feeling that he can man up a little when he is pushed too far.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

This is a hot story, I'd love to be used like him ,kisses Darren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous