Chastity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger laughed and said, "You better hurry and get your little sweet ass over there. You have seven minutes to get there on time. We'll set another date and time after class on Tuesday. You better get going. By the way, you look terrific, Chastity."

"Thanks, Roger. I value and appreciate your compliment. See you on Tuesday."

The bell rang as I entered the classroom. I sat in the first chair that was empty.

My English Essay teacher was a woman. I estimated her age to be around 30-years old. She wore business attire, including slacks, and a necktie. I thought to myself, this lady and I will probably clash several times during the quarter. She wore glasses and had her hair pulled up nicely around her head. She seemed stiff to me, but maybe I was already in a defensive posture. I seem to always have more difficulties with women teachers.

She presented a very long and boring lecture on the elements of writing a good essay. She gave examples of essays that she thought were well written, and read examples of poorly constructed essays.

At the end of the period, she wrote a topic sentence on the chalkboard and told us to have an essay ready to turn in at the beginning of the next class, which would be Monday.

She asked if any of us wanted to ask a question. No one raised their hand so she dismissed us early.

I walked across the Oval Mall toward Orton Hall to attend my 11 a.m, Introduction to Geology Class. I got there on time and sat in one of the empty seats in the center of the second row. The teacher was going through some papers on the desk near him. The bell rang, and he stood up.

He was holding some papers in his hand. He greeted us warmly and told us he was going to read the names on his enrollment list. According to this piece of paper, the names on this list have signed up for my Introduction to Geology course. He told us his name was Dr. Aurela La Rocque and that he was born in Canada. He added, "You can address me as Dr. La Rocque, or Dr. Rock." Then he smiled.

As he went through the list, reading our names, he asked us to tell him the name of our home town, what type of work or job we were thinking of pursuing after graduation, and two things we enjoyed doing for fun. It was very interesting to hear the vast assortment of answers.

When he asked me these three questions, I told him I was from Fairborn, Ohio, a city near Dayton. I came to The Ohio State University because I wanted to become a geologist. For fun, I enjoy flirting, playing golf, and dancing." Dr. Rock smiled and the class giggled.

Afterward, Dr. Rock gave a short lecture on what his geology class would cover for the quarter, and the many different career paths one could pursue if one was interested in geology as a career path.

I really enjoyed his approach and the hour went by quickly.

The same kind of things occurred during my Pre Cal class at 1 p.m. and my U.S. History class at 2 p.m.

It was now 3 p.m. and I felt hungry and exhausted. I wanted to go over to see if George was home, but if I did, I knew I would want to fuck him before I left for home. So I did the adult thing and decided this was not the day to be searching for someone to fuck. This was the day to go home and get Uncle John to drive me over to Carolyn's house to look at the apartment she wanted to rent to me.

I walked to the bus stop on High Street and waited patiently for the next bus going north. It arrived finally, and I got on and found the bus was practically empty. I sat near a window and watched all the students milling around outside of Long's Bookstore, cafes, and bars.

Uncle George was ready to take me to see the apartment when I walked into the house. Aunt Sara was sad but understood my need for more privacy to study, and to learn to take care of my own needs.

She said to me, "You're always welcome to come here Chastity to visit and have Sunday dinner with us. We hope you will make frequent visits to see us when you have free time. Uncle John invited Aunt Sara to go along with us to look at the apartment, but she said she needed to finish baking these cookies to take to the church Wednesday night."

Uncle John opened the front door and we walked together to his car. He opened the door for me and I slid in next to him. He had a bench seat in his vehicle, and I moved over as close as I could, and he could still drive. He was surprised how close I was sitting to him because I was practically sitting on his lap. He looked at me and smiled. "I like that you're sitting so close to me, and we haven't even backed out of the driveway. You must be confident Aunt Sara won't be looking out of the window as we back out of the driveway."

"I love you, Uncle John. I want to sit next to you because I love you and I know I'm going to have days regretting that I ever left you and Aunt Sara, but, I know myself pretty well, and I know you pretty good too. I know if I stayed, Aunt Sara will find out that we are having intercourse together, and then all hell will break loose. This is the adult thing to do. I need my own place. We have a safe place where we can have sex together whenever we like."

"I know you're right, Chastity, but I'll miss seeing you every day too."

John placed his hand on my thigh and massaged it as he drove up to High Street. He asked me the name of the street where Carolyn lives. He said, "It's only about five miles north of where Aunt Sara and he lives." He turned right, and I told him it was the fourth house on the left side of the street."

We pulled into the driveway and saw the large two-car garage in the back and the apartment above it. Uncle John said, "Look at that nice big window you have. You'll be able to watch for me when I come to see you."

"Yeah, I'll stand in front of it with all my clothes off waving at you."

I looked over at him and smiled. "I love you, John."

Uncle John turned the engine off and turned and kissed Chastity hard on her lips. "Let's go and see if someone is waiting to show us your new apartment. I see there's a stairway on the left side of the garage that goes up to your apartment. You'll have more privacy because the stairway isn't on the same side as the house. I'll be able to park on the street and probably walk up there unnoticed by your renters."

We walked to the front entrance and rang the doorbell. A very handsome man with light brown hair and a very tone body answered the door. "You must be Chastity!" My wife called me this morning and told me you would be coming here to look at the apartment over the garage."

He said, "Here's the key. Go have a look. If you have any questions write them down, and I will talk with you after you're through looking at the apartment."

"Thank you ..."

"Oh, forgive me. My name is Richard."

John and I stood in the driveway. I had my camera and took a photograph of the building, with the apartment built on top of a two-car garage. The whole building had been painted within the last year.

We walked together down a small cement sidewalk to stairs leading up to the apartment. John asked me ."Do you know if the apartment is furnished or empty? It would take some work lifting a refrigerator or large sofa up these stairs, Chastity."

"Carolyn said it was a fully furnished apartment. She said, "She and Richard wanted to furnish the apartment with nice pleasing furniture that went together to attract good renters."

'Well let's climb the stairs and take a look."

"Chastity asked John to stand next to the stairs and she took a couple of photos of him."

John inserted the key, open the door, and waved his arm forward for her to enter the room.

"Oh, John this is really nice! Do you like it?"

John said, "The furniture does look nice. Let's sit in all the chairs and also on the couch, and see if it feels comfortable to you. After sitting on all the chairs, Chastity agreed with her uncle that the chairs and couch were comfortable to sit in.

Chastity said, "John, I think the bedroom is over there. Let's see if would be comfortable laying on it together. John looked at her and all he saw was a huge grin from ear-to-ear on Chastity's face..

"Yes, that will be important to us. We opened the bedroom and there was a beautiful old maple king size bed with a beautiful headboard. The room also contained a desk, a small bookcase, a walk-in closet, and a nice tile bathroom with a large shower, and two sinks. It had a window looking out into Carolyn's back yard. "Chastity said, "Let's lay on the bed together."

"I was hoping you would say that, Chastity.'

"We can't have sex yet, because I haven't paid the rent. But you can caress my breasts for a few minutes, we can hug one another, and kiss. I just want to be able to remember you being the first guy I lay with on this bed."

"The first? ... but not the last."

"That's true Uncle John. I have other males that might sleep next to me up here in my garage nest.

Uncle John, I need to level with you. I never had intercourse with anyone until I moved here to Columbus to go to school. My old boyfriend tried to fuck me for nearly two years, but my mom and dad believed in the old Anglo-Saxon Protestant ethic of 'no sex before marriage.' Well, I don't believe that shit anymore.

The first person I met on campus four days ago was my academic supervisor. We talked, and he showed me around the campus and took me to dinner. He showed me where the students go to make out in the evening. He played with my breast and we kissed a lot. I saw he was hard, and I asked him to let me hold his cock in my hands for a while. It was too late for me to suck on his cock like I wanted to or have intercourse together.

The next day we fucked each other in his apartment and yesterday we fucked again. I've also fucked a boy I met in the library. He was so easy to seduce, but he lit a fire in my pussy. And yesterday you fucked me twice and played with my pussy while Aunt Sara was knitting in the same room you were playing with my pussy box. I love it all. I feel liberated, Uncle John. I don't regret anything I've done since enrolling here as a student at The Ohio State University.

I don't want anything to change between you and me. I love you with all my heart and you light a fire in my pussy without you even saying a thing to me. I want our love life to continue, and I want you to make love to Aunt Sara." Do you understand John? I think I am a sex addict.

Right now, sex pretty much fills my whole brain. I have plans to fuck my Speech teacher. I saw how he looked at me and he wants to talk with me outside of being in his class. I'm going to see him after class on Tuesday. I hope we will become close friends because I'm going to continue to flirt with him until he takes my panties off and fucks me."

"I understand, Baby. I do love you Chastity, and I always will. Yes, I thought you were sexually active before I hit on you. I'll always want a piece of you, even if you accumulate hundreds of males in your fishing net."

"Thank you Uncle John for understanding and still wanting to have sex with me. Just be sure you call first and make an appointment. I only want to entertain one guy at a time in my rooftop nest."

"I will check today and see what would be the best day and time to make that appointment with you. I want to be the first, Chastity, to fuck you in your skyline bed."

"I want you to be the first too, John. I like how you are playing with my breasts and holding me right now. Now, give me some of your fantastic wet kisses. Then we will look at the kitchen and check the structure of this building.

John and I were looking at the appliances, cabinets, and sink in the kitchen when Carolyn knocked on the door and said, "Chastity are you in here?"

"Yes, we're looking at the kitchen. Carolyn, I want to rent your place. I have a signed check from my father that I will give you before I leave."

"Oh, I'm so happy that you will be my neighbor. I've really enjoyed meeting you on the bus and talking with you, as we ride to work every morning. I'm positive we're more alike than different. When I heard your stories this morning I knew for certain that we would probably be great friends and get into a lot of trouble together."

I introduced Carolyn to my Uncle John. I told Carolyn, "I fell in love with my uncle when I was thirteen years old. I cried when he married my Aunt Sara, and I wept for weeks when they moved to Columbus. Isn't that right Uncle John?"

"Yes, it is Chastity, and Carolyn I've been in love with my niece all those years too. Aunt Sara and I have enjoyed having Chastity stay with us while she looked for an apartment. I'm glad you offered her this place to rent. It's located in the best part of Columbus with trees, and reliable bus transportation. I plan to help her with things and visit her regularly. She's my favorite niece, aren't you Baby?"

"Yes, I know I'm your favorite. You were so easy to seduce John. You're my big Teddy Bear." I smiled and hugged him around the waist and lay my head against his chest. I could hear his happy sighs.

We talked with Carolyn for about forty-five minutes. Finally, her husband came up and we talked together for another half hour. Uncle John and Richard had a lot in common too. I gave Richard a check to cover six months, plus lasts month's rent, and another month for damage deposit. Richard told Uncle John if his wife didn't want to go with him to one of the OSU football games, that he would ask John to go with him. John beamed all the way home in the car.

I made arrangements with Carolyn for my uncle and I to start moving my things in tomorrow after I get out of Speech class. I told them I had arranged some time after class to talk with my speech teacher.

Carolyn nodded her head and laughed. Then she said, "I understand perfectly. See you tomorrow on the bus Chastity. I'm looking forward to it."

"Be sure to save me a seat, Carolyn." Chastity and Carolyn walked ahead of Richard and John toward our car. Carolyn said, "Are you really going to meet with your Speech teacher after class for a while?"

"Yes, I am."

"I can't wait to hear what transpires between you and your Speech teacher tomorrow. I think you're always fishing Chastity. I love how you work at catching these guys, We need to go bar-hopping together and soon. I want you to tell me the best bait to use and how to make sure he's a good one or not. I will only want to keep the best."

Chastity smiled at Carolyn and said, "We are going to have a blast together Carolyn."

12