Cheri Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and saw why she said that. Before me were a very attractive couple, I would say in their mid-forties and naked.

Sthe woman spoke and said: "Since as part of the interview both of you will be required to strip down. We find people get more comfortable if we are already nude."

He said: "To prove that you are ok with her being paid for sex we need to see how you react watching my wife and I having sex with her. Now the choice is the both of yours to make. Strip and we proceed or turn and leave, I know Kimmie had told you what she makes working for us. Even with your clothes on, Cheri, is it? We will demand much more for your services."

I turned to see Cheri's reaction and saw she was already taking off her clothes. Then I had a thought, will I get to fuck the woman before we leave. Surely, they don't expect me to be left with a hard on.

The woman sat at the edge of a couch and with out a word, Cheri knelt and started eating the woman's pussy. The guy knelt behind Cheri to fuck her, but paused to ask her if she was on the pill.

I answered and told home: "Her tubes are tied."

He said: "Great I hate condoms, and my wife loves eating fresh cream pie."

I was hard already and knew I would be leaking precum shortly. I didn't notice but the receptionist had joined us and had taken off her clothes till, she guided me to the couch beside Cheri.

Cheri said: "He isn't here to be an escort, what is that about?"

The wife told her: "Part of your interview is to eat his cum from her pussy after he fucks her."

The wife came and the husband told Cheri he was going to cum and after he does to move between my legs so she can lick my cock and the girl's pussy. Cheri did as she was told and the wife laid down under Cheri so she could eat her husbands cum. I started to wonder if I would be enjoying this in the future. The husband stood on the couch next to me and the girl leaned over and started sucking his cock. I wondered if they had cameras recording it, I would love to have a copy if they do.

It is not even forty-eight hours since Cheri rang my door bell and I have had sex with three women much younger than my fifty plus years. Cheri is in her thirties, Kimmie I think is in her med twenties. And the girl riding my cock I don't think is twenty yet. This just doesn't happen to guys my age unless they a rock stars or filthy rich. That is unless they are paying for it. If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up.

I shot my load and Cheri pulled my cock out of the girl and quickly suck it clean before eating my cum from the girls pussy.

The guy asked me: "Can you get it up again? Because I want you to feel her being fucked. Get hard and I will give you a condom so you don't get shit on your cock while I fuck her again. If you need help Yvette will suck your cock for you."

Yvette was the girl and I I was all too happy to let her help me out. She was amazing at sucking cock; her tongue was pierced and the way she used it had me hard again in no time. I was handed the condom and lube; Cheri's ass was being prepared by the wife. It occurred to me we didn't know the couples' names. The couch turned out to be a sofa bed and he set it up for us to use,

I said to him: "We don't even know your names."

He replied: "I thought Kimmie told you, my wife is Cidney with a C, but she goes by Cyd and I am John but go by Jake. My dad was also John and went bay Jack, mom chose Jake so I wouldn't be called Little Jack or worse Little John."

I laid down and for the second time I had my cock in Cheri's ass while she was going to be fucked. Only this time it was a man with a real cock not Kimmie wearing a strap on. As he started to fuck Cheri, I felt the different right away. Kimmie's dildo didn't have the ridge I real cock has on the underside. Though he wasn't as long as the dildo he was thicker and I loved how his fucking her was feeling on my cock. I came twice before he unloaded in her, and when he did I could feel each shot he put in her travel up his cock into her pussy. Guys reading this if you have never one this, I highly recommend you do, it is incredible.

Jake lifted Cheri off me and placed her beside me, he was still balls deep in her pussy. Yvette removed the condom from my cock and sucked me clean. Jake pulled out of Cheri and after sucking his cock clean Cyd went down on Cheri to eat her husband's load out of her. Jake was still hard and I felt he must have taken a pill to still have a stiff cock. I was somewhat swollen, but by no means hard.

They invited us to join them in the shower that was in an adjoining room. It became obvious this shower had been installed for multiple people to use. There were ten shower heads with hand shower wands attached to each. Across there were hair dryers at counters and plush robes folded on the counters. Once we were all showered and in the robes. Yvette led us through a second door into a very large room that was set up as a sex play room.

Cyd said: "This is the play room several times a year we hold parties for our best clients. Cheri you will be expected to work at these [parties and will be compensated for attending."

Cheri asked: "By attending you mean having sex with your guests. What would the ratio of guests to women be?

Cyd said: "That is tricky given some of the guests at times are also women. It is usually five guests to each of our employees."

Cheri then asked: "Would I be expected to let's use the word pleasure three guest at a time?"

Jake added: "Yes. There maybe times you would be servicing three at a time, are you ok with that?"

Cheri looked at me for some kind of reaction. I told her: "It is your body, if you are ok doing it, I will be ok."

She told them: "Last night when Kimmie joined us was the first time I was ever with two people at the same time and my first time with a woman. I did go to a sex party and had sex with several men, it was one at a time, it was not a gang bang. There was time in between each guy as much as a half hour. Now today I have been in my first five way, so I would like to do three men together before I commit to doing it at your parties. On the off chance I am too uncomfortable doing it. While I was ok with a cock in my ass while being fucked, the cock in my ass was just there it was not moving. Are you willing to set that up for me?"

Jake said: "If you can hang out for an hour, we have two guys that live close by that work for us. I will call and have them come by and I will be the third. Are you ok with me being the one fucking your ass?"

Cheri said: "Sure why not."

We had drinks and talked while we waited. The guys showed up and I knew there might be a problem, one of them was a black guy. He was average height and light skinned and dam hansom. I just hoped his cock was not huge as Cheri would not like that. But I felt she would be obligated to let him fuck her. Turned out his cock was long, but about the same thickness as Jakes. Which Cheri seemed to really enjoy, so I felt she will be ok. Cyd suggested Cheri start be sucking the two guys to get more comfortable with them. A few minutes later. While she was sucking the black gut the other moved behind her and started to fuck her. Then they witched and Cheri was really enjoying the black guys cock in her pussy.

Jake asked her: "Are you ready to let the guys each have a turn in your ass?"

Chrei said: "Let me go to the toilet first and then clean my ass out, I don't what to have to use condoms."

Yvette went with her to help her clean out her bowels. When they came back Cheri got on her hands and knees to wait fore the guys to fuck her ass.

She looked over her shoulder and said to them: "I don't know your names yet, before I let you sodomize me I would like to know them."

The black guy said: "I am Juan."

He spoke with a Latin American accent and Cheri said in Spanish: "Juan please go slow I have never had a cock as big as yours in my ass before."

Jake asked her: "What did you say to him?"

She told him: "I asked him to go slow that I never had a cock as big as his in my ass before."

Jake then asked her: "Are you bilingual?

She replied: "I speak several languages and can get by in a few more."

Cyd said: "Sweetheart your value to us and the money you can make just went way up."

The other guy now that he had a chance to introduce himself said: "I am Rick by the way."

Jake then said: "Since I am the boss, I will nail that ass first."

He knelt behind Cheri's ass and Yvette Started to lube Cheri's asshole and Jake's cock. When she finished, he started to work his cock into Cheri's ass. He fucked her for a few minutes and then Rick went next. His cock was almost as long as Jaun's but not as thick, he sank into her with ease. Then it was Juan's turn and after he had about a third of his cock in her;

Cheri told him: "I am ready fuck me with that nice cock of yours."

When he pulled out Cheri turned to look at me and asked: "Would it be ok if I invited him to come home with us?"

For the first time I felt a wave of jealousy sweep over me. I was worried she would end our brief relationship to be with this young stud. Should I tell her I am no longer ok with her being an escort. How would she take that, she seems to be really getting into this. I decided to wait and see and hope for the best.

Cyd aske her: "Ok, are you ready to take the three of them on at the same time?"

Cheri said: "Yes."

Cyd then asked her: "Who do you want where to start, before they are done, they will switch till each has been in all three of you holes with the other two also in you."

Cheri said: "I want Jake in my ass with Juan in my pussy while I suck Rick"

That is how it started and as Cyd said they switched places till they had all been in each of her holes. Then to finish she asked to suck them each off to feed her their cum. This kind of shocked me since all three had been in her ass, she had cleaned out, but still. When first Jake shot his load in her mouth, she showed it to us before swallowing it. It was then I noticed Yvette was holding a video camera recording the whole thing.

I was leaking precum like a faucet and I was so hard my cock hurt. Cyd saw my state and said to Cheri: "Your man seems to have really enjoyed the show, but you need to suck him off before he explodes."

She came over and said: "Poor boy, do you need your sweet slut to help you relieve the tension?"

She took my cock into her mouth and seconds later I exploded in her mouth. She drained me and moved up and kissed me pushing some of my cum into my mouth. I didn't care I swallowed it and stuck my tongue in her mouth and we continued to kiss.

Every one went into the shower room and after we dried off, Cheri and I went with Cyd and Jake back to their office. Jake told her the rules of employment and how the payment of the money is set up. He also said: "Her fist couple of dates she would be working with Cyd as a twosome, so they can evaluate her both as a date with the clients and as a whore.

His use of the word whore was like a slap in the face to me. This was hard for me to accept, but that is what she will be and I knew that is what she would be. But hearing him saying that she was now a whore hurt. This is the woman I love and want to marry and I am alright with her having sex with others. So, why is this so hard for me, am I crazy to feel that I love her or is it just lust. Is that why I am ok with her being a slut and having sex who ever she wants. The fact that Yvette recorded her being fucked by three guys made me as horny as I have ever been. I hope to get a copy of the video. I loved watching her doing it, I was proud of her ability to pleasure three men at once with her body.

I heard over a million and that brought me out of my head. Cyd was saying: "and if you are willing to travel and take on week- or month-long trips with some of our more wealth clients you will make far more than that."

Cheri told her" "That is something I may consider down the line, but for now. I am not interested no matter how much it pays. Once I know a client for a while I may consider spending a weekend at a local high-end hotel, but not out of town."

Jake said: "That is fine most girls feel the same way, just so you know we have never had a problem with any of our clients."

There was a knock on the door and Jake told whoever it was to enter. Juan entered and asked Cheri: "Were you serious about me going home with the two of you?"

Cheri looked at me to see how I felt about it, I nodded and she told him: Yes, I was hoping you would agree to come."

Jake told Cheri: "Your first date is Friday afternoon you and Cyd with be with a couple. They are both married, but to other people, their spouses know and approve. Cyd will call you and give you the where and the time to meet her. Now off you go, though after the work out we gave you that you want more is amazing."

12