Cheryl Makes Love to Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she fully revived my erection Cheryl got between my legs and took my rigid love tool deep into her mouth. While taking me into her mouth she gently cupped my balls in her soft, warm, delicate hand and carefully and lovingly squeezed and held me with my hard dick in her warm, moist mouth. She sucked on my hard dick until I was about to cum when she stopped.

She then told me, "I want to feel your hot cum shoot deep inside her me again. I pulled her up on top of me and asked her to put my hard dick deep inside of her. She did so and I held her there for a while saying, "Oh, Baby, it is so good just to feel my hard tool deep inside you like this." She just cooed softly to me and said, "I kind of like it, too. So stroke me hard and fast and shoot the hot cum of yours deep inside me, Sweetheart."

I reached my hand around behind her and put the tip of my middle finger on the top of her cute little rose bud. I traced the tip of my finger around her rose bud for several moments before putting just the very tip slightly inside her tight little sphincter. She told me, "That you sure have become a naughty little boy this evening." I replied, "That is because I have a beautiful, naughty little girl laying on top of me having put my hard dick inside her pussy and making love to me." She said, "I really love being able to lie on top of my naughty little boy and his naughty finger pressing into my tight little rose bud."

I said "I love that naughty little girl and having her beautiful body lying on top of me with hard dick inside her hot sweet pussy, her large titties and hard nipples pressed tightly against his chest, her cheek next to mine and kissing me so tenderly. I cannot tell you just how much I love you and having you lay on top of me like this as I can feel your tears of joy falling on my shoulder."

Then I told her, "That is not all of the naughtiness that I have in store for you tonight." She just giggled softly, kissed me and wiggled her hips in wordless anticipation and said, "I am totally yours tonight, Sweetheart. I want you to make love to me any way you want to with your fingers, your tongue and your dick or all three." Hearing her say that made my dick grow even a little longer, thicker and harder.

With that I told her, "The only thing better in our love life than having my hard dick deep inside your hot, wet pussy was shooting my hot love cream deep inside your pussy and making you cum just before or at the same time I cum inside you." Cheryl replied, "The only thing better than having your hard dick deep inside my pussy is when you make me cum at the same time you do and feeling you shooting your big load of hot, sticky cum deep inside her pussy. And the only thing better than that was having you cum deep inside my pussy bathing my cervix with your cum and giving me our precious babies."

I quickly rolled her over onto her back with me on top. I slid my hard dick deep inside her hot, wet pussy again and began to slowly stroke into her sweet, wet love sleeve. Her copious vaginal fluids were flowing out of her vagina and running down her crack over her sweet rose bud. I put my middle finger in her crack and covered it with her fluids and then quickly slipped it two knuckles deep into her sweet little rose bud. I thought that she was going to go wild beneath me and jump clear off of the bed.

She gasped loudly and loudly shrieked as her heart began to race and I gently stroked my finger inside her rose bud in sync with the thrusting of my dick into her sweet pussy. She softly moaned to me and asked me to stroke her harder and faster which I immediately did. On slipping my finger inside her anus the onset of her orgasm came much nearer. I immediately realized that she was quickly nearing her orgasm and I released myself trying to reach my orgasm at the same time she did.

Within a few more hard fast strokes she moaned loudly as her orgasm rolled over her in waves which intensified as she felt my hot semen flooding into her pussy for the second time that night. Again I laid down beside her and held her tightly in my arms kissing her and telling her, "That has shown you how much I love you and love squirting my hot, sticky, love cream deeply inside you, Sweetie. If I could I would love to put another baby or two in you precious tummy as I know just how much you want to have another baby.

She just wiggled and snuggled up closer to me, she told me, "I love you so very much, Honey" as she kissed me passionately and then quickly drifted off to a peaceful and contented sleep still holding my quickly softening dick firmly in her warm hand. Before she went to sleep, "I told her that I love you very much, too, Sweetheart." Then I laid my head next to hers, held her tightly, kissed her forehead and I, too, quickly drifted off to sleep as I took her large, soft, sweet breast in my hand and held it firmly to show her just how much I loved her soft titties.

The End MMMNo.7

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented

Category: Normal Marital Sex

Short Description: Wife makes ardent love to her husband after he returns from work.

12