Chinese Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Japanese natural hot spring experience.
3.6k words
3.98
8.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy1900
Andy1900
79 Followers

Japan finally lifted their COVID restrictions and allowed tourists back into their country. My wife and I were fortunately to have visited Japan this past January 2023. This trip was originally planned for late 2020 and as soon as Japan lifted their COVID restrictions and allowed tourists back into their country late 2022, we immediately book our flights and hotels.

For this Japan trip, we book a one-night private tour to Mt. Fuji. Our tour guide picked us up at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Tokyo where we were staying early one morning and drove 2.5 hours to Mt. Fuji. We spent pretty much that day getting to Mt. Fuji during the morning and then the afternoon touring Mt. Fuji. It was massive and magnificent, and definitely a place to visit if you have not been there yet.

Our tour guide named Aoki was a local in his early 30s who spoke decent English. He was just a bit taller than my wife at 5+ feet with a slim built. He was not married but was dating someone. He showed us a picture of his girlfriend and she was cute with a small frame. Her breasts size looked like most typical Asian, A to no more than a B cup. My wife Lin thought Aoki himself was pretty good looking, and I couldn't agree more.

After our Mt. Fuji tour, Aoki drove us to a town nearby called Fujiyoshida where we stayed for a night at the Yamanakako Onsen Beni Fuji-no-Yu hotel. Another thing we were told we had to experience was their local natural hot spring bath, of which we were extremely excited to try. Most hotels around the Mt. Fuji area had some kind of hot springs and this hotel has a pretty nice one apparently. And because it was January, they were extremely quiet and didn't have many tourists visiting.

Later that evening, we decided we would give it a try at the hotel's outdoor open-air hot spring bath. Given that it was our first time, we learned the dos and don'ts like one must clean and shower prior to entering the bath, and as well, one must go in completely naked, as bathing suits were not allowed. I was pretty excited but my wife, on the other hand was on the fence about being naked in a bath where both man and woman share. The only thing that was allowed in the bath was a small towel, the size of a hand towel that was given to each of us.

My wife was in the women's change room, and I was in the men's. I changed and showered much quicker than my wife, so I entered the bath first. Guess who was there already, our tour guide, Aoki. Yes, he too was completely naked and had his towel somewhat folded and resting on his head. The natural spring water in the bath was extremely clear and one could see everything underneath. I noticed Aoki had a pretty nice slim cut body, but couldn't really see his cock given he was not shaved like I was, so all I saw was a dark bush around his genital area.

As soon as he saw me, he waved and I sat next to him. He asked if my wife was tired and resting in the room, and I off course told him no, as she would be joining us in the bath shortly. Not sure if he was just shy but he quickly took the folded towel that was resting on head and opened it to cover his genital area underneath the water. As we were chatting, we noticed my wife approaching the bath and likely to her surprise, Aoki was sitting next to me.

My wife had her towel covering her breasts with the rest of the towel draping down to her abdominal area. It was not long enough to cover her hairless pussy, so she had her hand covering it while coming out of the change room. Once she saw Aoki, she stopped and hesitated as if she was deciding if she should still come into the bath. I quickly encouraged her and told her this was one of the reasons we came to Japan, to try their natural hot spring bath. She was not convinced but regardless, she made her way into the bath sitting next to my right, and Aoki was to my left.

This was where our vacation went from being pretty good up to that point to being amazingly awesome. I was not expected what was about to happen from that point onward. To my right was my beautiful wife completely naked showing off her larger than usual Asian size c-cup boobs, and her mature hairless pussy. To my left was this handsome Japanese man who was almost two decades younger than us with a pretty nice body that I know I would enjoy pampering, and I am sure my wife would too.

The natural hot spring water was quite hot but once we were in it, it felt so relaxing. We spent the next little while chatting as Aoki shared a bit about the history of hot spring, etc.

During our conversation, I had no idea that my right hand was in the water rubbing my wife left thigh. Once I realized that, I got a little bit horny, so I started to rub my way towards her pussy area. Lin gave me this look to signal me to stop and grabbed my right arm to try to stop me from going further. But my right hand was the more the dominant hand, so it was impossible for her to stop me.

Once I reached her pussy area, I slowly with my index finger started to massage her clitoris by making little circles around it, followed by applying pressure directly onto her clitoris, then finally flickering it vigorously. I repeated these motions over and over and the more I did, the bigger her clitoris grew. Luckily this was all happening under the towel that was somewhat covering her private area.

Not exactly sure if Aoki saw what was going on under the water, but Lin almost gave it away when her breathing got heavier and she started to moan a bit. I took that as a sign that she was enjoying the pussy play, so I stuck my middle finger deep inside her pussy, and that was when she unintentionally called out, "oh, my god, oh, my god." Aoki immediately stopped talking and looked over at her. I told Aoki she was probably enjoying the hot spring bath. I don't believe Aoki knew what was going on as I continued to finger her deep inside her pussy. After 15 years of marriage, I know all the signs when she is ready to orgasm. In this scenario, her left hand was holding onto my right arm that was fingering her. When her grip got stronger, I knew she was about to come, so I quickly pulled my finger out and stopped the pussy play. She looked over at me in displeasure leaving her in the state she was in.

I off course did that purposely as my goal was only to get her as aroused as possible. My plan was to see if she would attempt to make use of Aoki. With that, I told them I needed to use the washroom and cool down a bit as it was getting hot, so I exited the bath and headed inside. I did use the washroom but instead of cooling down, I quietly tippy toe my way towards the bath and hide behind a bunch of bushes to see if anything had developed since I left them alone.

Not to my surprise and given the horniest state I left Lin in, Aoki was sitting very closed next to my wife whispering something in her left ear. I couldn't really see what was going on underneath the water line from the view I was at. As I looked closer at them, I realized he wasn't actually whispering but rather he was nipping at her earlobe and massaging her inner ear with his tongue.

I decided to move closer to get a better view and that's when I saw he had his right arm behind her back and his other left hand massaging my wife boobs just underneath the water. He alternated between her two boobs, grabbing and pinching those dark nipples of hers. My wife was definitely enjoying the pampering as she had her eyes closed and her mouth slightly opened breathing heavier and heavier by the seconds.

Lin turned her head towards Aoki and stuck her tongue out. He opened his mouth and basically sucked her tongue as deep into his mouth as he possibly could. At the same time, he right hand that was playing with her boobs started to move its way down to her pussy area. Lin's left hand, which was closest to him, also found its way to his dark bush between his legs. I couldn't really see what was going but likely he was fingering her while she was stroking his cock. I was so horny watching them in action that I didn't realize I was also stroking myself.

Aoki finally grabbed her by her waist and positioned my wife sitting on his laps facing him. That raised my wife's boobs above the water line and he quickly planted his face onto them, alternating licking and sucking those dark nipples of hers. That must have been a very different experience for him comparing to his girlfriend with the much younger and smaller boobs.

While at the same time her boobs were being pampered, her hips were making those riding back and forth motions, gently pressing and rubbing her outer pussy lips up against his hard cock.

Unfortunately, they didn't get a chance to go further as another man was approaching the bath area. They quickly sat back next to each other likely in disappointment. I quietly went back into the change room and soaked myself in another cooler bath they had inside.

When Aoki came back into the change room which was not long after, I asked him if my wife was still out there and he said she also went back to change as she was done for the night.

Both Aoki and I showered and once done, we waited for my wife outside the change rooms lobby. When my wife came out, I noticed tell they tried very hard not to make eye contacts, but instead we just said good night to Aoki and headed to our room.

It was pretty late by the time we got back into our room. It was a long day from the time we left our hotel in Tokyo, visiting Mt. Fuji, and finally soaking in the hot bath made us much more relaxed and tired. I know my wife was not satisfied from where she left off with Aoki, but I was extremely tired and was not in the mood once I was comfortably under our blanket. It likely took seconds for me to completely passed out cold, and snored like a baby not soon after that.

Not exactly sure how long I was passed out but I started to hear slight moaning and thought it was a dream. I gently opened one eye and saw a blurry image in a sitting position in front of me. Our room's lights were all off but there were some light coming through the windows, so it wasn't pitch dark. It took a few minutes for my eyes to focus and soon I recognized the figure that was sitting up in front of me completely naked with the set of boobs that I was very familiar with.

Oh my god, I could not believe my eyes, it was my wife ridding on someone's cock whom was lying on his back right next to me. I could not see who that was initially, but it didn't take long to figure out that was Aoki. I had to blink a few times to ensure I wasn't dreaming.

No idea how long they have been at it but I was sure I have been sleeping for at least an hour or more. I did not move and pretended I was still at sleep but my eyes were wide opened. Her moaning got louder and her boobs were bouncing all over the places while riding him. He grabbed those bouncing boobs and squeezed them as hard as he could with his hands. He then did something that I have not ever seen before nor have I done it myself, he started to slap her large boobs with his opened hands. First gently, then with increasing strength, smacked the left one, then the right, over and over and the slaps got louder and louder. With every slaps, Lin let out the same word, "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" The harder he slapped them, the louder she got with the word. By the time he stopped, both her boobs were slightly red on the outer sides. I am sure it was somewhat painful but she must have enjoyed it.

My wife and I are pretty gentle when comes to sex, so seeing what Aoki physically did with her boobs was not only new, but extremely arousing.

I quickly closed my eyes as they changed position. Lin was on her hands and knees in a doggy position. Aoki on his knees just behind her and was ready to insert his hard cock into her pussy. But he didn't immediately enter; instead he held his cock with one hand and slapped it along the crack of her butt. With his other hand, he slapped her butt cheeks, alternating between the two cheeks. I wasn't sure how my wife felt but I don't believe she has ever been slapped like that night, first her boobs and then her butt cheeks.

He finally shoved his whole 5" cock in her as far as he could, then with increasing pressure and speed, he fucked her like a dog. He then withdrew his cock which caused Lin to look back at him with some disappointment as she was getting closed to her orgasm.

Aoki stroked his cock to get it nice and hard and applied some lubricate on it. He also dripped some on her outer anal area and using his finger, he insert gently into her anal to lubricate it. Once he applied the lubricate, he slowly inserted his cock into her. She reacted by moving her hip forward likely because she may have felt some pain. He grabbed her hip with both hands and pulled it back and firmly held it there. Took a bit of time but he eventually got his cock fully inserted and resting in there.

While his cock was inside her anal, he bent down and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck. He asked her how she was feeling being fucked in the ass right next to her husband. She did not reply, so he grabbed her by her shoulders and basically straightened himself and her up with both standing on their knees. That likely caused her anal to tighten up which was exactly Aoki's intention.

He held that position for a bit before grabbing her boobs from her behind. This time he was somewhat gentle massaging and fondling her boobs and pinching those large dark nipples. She turned her head and they tongued and kissed other. Her anal must have adjusted and accepted his cock after leaving it in there during this time.

He was ready for the finale. While they were still on their knees, he pushed her head forward all the way down to the floor. Her butt was raised in the air with his cock still inside, instead of withdrawing his cock, he slowly pushed her butt forward to where the tip of his cock was almost out. He then pulled her butt back towards him until his cock was fully inside her anal once again. He continued with these motions, pushing and pulling, faster and faster until he was ready to release his load. He held her tight and gave it once last hard jam deep in her anal and released his load. She must have felt his warm cum inside her as she started to shake uncontrollably before releasing her loud squeal of joy. He slowly withdrew his cock and once out, his cum started to drip out of her anal.

That was an amazing scene and I was so glad I had the chance to witness it. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Aoki didn't leave right away but instead they both lay there completely naked hugging and kissing. No idea how long he stayed with my wife that night but I eventually felt back asleep.

The next morning, I woke up with my wife next to me but did not see Aoki next to her. We showered, packed and went for breakfast just the two of us. At about 10 am, we checked out and that was when we met up with Aoki again.

He had his car all warmed up and ready to take us back to Tokyo. My wife and I sat in the back seats and half way to Tokyo, we stopped for washroom break. When we got back to the car, my wife without asking sat in the front passenger seat. Which was odd and I didn't ask why. In Japan, the driver is positioned on the right and passenger on the left, and I was sitting behind the driver.

About 15 minutes into the drive, I noticed Lin had her right arm across the seat over to the driver side. She was stroking his cock, literally giving him a hand job while he was driving. He then reached over with his left hand and started to fondle her right breast. While driving with only his right hand on the wheel, he was pretty skilled with his left hand as he was able to loosen a couple of buttons on her blouse to allow access to her breasts. He slipped his hand underneath her left bra and fondled that left breast. She shifted her body to the right to be closer to him, which allowed him to easily pinch her left nipple between his thumb and index finger.

They were at it for quite some time stroking and foundling each other. To my surprise, they took it to another level that I would have never imagined. Obviously they didn't care by that time I was sitting right behind them.

My wife undid her seat belt, unbuttoned her blouse and completely removed her bra. She left her blouse on but just not buttoned up. She shifted and turned towards Aoki who was still driving; she bent down and started to suck his cock that was already extremely hard from her stroking. He switched his driving hand with his left hand on the wheel. His right hand reached down and started to massage and squeeze her boobs that were kind of hanging on his lap.

He swapped his driving hands once again with his right hand on the wheel, and with his left, he reached over and tried to remove her pants. She understood what he wanted so she stopped blowing his cock and pulled her pants and undies down just far enough that her pussy was exposed.

He started to massage and finger her pussy while she went back to stroking his cock. By that time, I decided to get involve and repositioned myself to the seat behind Lin. With both hands, I reached over grabbed my wife's boobs and played with them. I also started to slap them like Aoki did last night and when I did that, Aoki looked over at me and I think he was surprised and likely wondered if I witnessed what went on last night.

Eventually, my wife reached her orgasm and let out a huge moan, while at the same time vigorously stroking Aoki's cock until he was about to unleash his load. He grabbed her head with his left hand and forced her mouth onto his throbbing cock. He instantly shot a load of cum directly into her mouth. He held her head there with his cock in her mouth and didn't allow her to move. She finally sat back up and slowly spitted some of his cum in her mouth onto her hand. They starred at each before she put his cum back into her mouth. She did not swallow it yet, and instead she leaned over and shoved with her tongue some of his warm cum into his own mouth. I have never tasted my own cum so not sure how Aoki felt. It was quite exotic seeing them sharing his cum together in their mouths. Because he was driving, it was not a long kiss but rather quite short. Not exactly sure who ended up swallowing it but nothing was spitted out after that kiss.

She buttoned up her blouse but did not put her bra back on. Once we reached our Tokyo hotel, she gave him a peck on his cheek and we gave him a huge tip for not only taking us on the tour, but all the special attention he gave to my wife during the tour.

Now that Aoki had a taste of an experienced mature woman with large boobs, hairless pussy, and cum tasting, what will it be like for him the next time he has sex with his girlfriend.

Andy1900
Andy1900
79 Followers