All Comments on 'Chivalry is on Life Support Ch. 25'

by ChivalrousCuck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bham487Bham487about 1 month ago

Jump to the end he is fired divorced and then kills himself.

ThatscleverThatscleverabout 1 month ago

So I haven't commented in a while because every time I think to do so I choose to delay and my question is answered in the next chapter. So great set up and delivery I suppose. I have kinda had this fascination with Luke of all characters. A bull that refrained from going overboard. (immediately at least I mean it was humiliate and eliminate but it may be the other way around)and had a life of his own other than just causing misery to the sub. He's an asshole sure, but that's why we've been reading it so long right? Brooke has developed as well and I'm interested to see whether her and Luke come into conflict over the control of Walter. She has been the only person who has protected Walter from life ruination. The things Luke has implied wanting Walter to do would make him lose his job and very possibly become unemployable. (Let alone any public kink has the problem of the audience doesn't necessarily consent to participating in your kink.) But I feel we are entering that dangerous territory again, like he brought up how do you lead a class if your students have no sense of respect for you at all.

Also I absolutely love that he cheats on his diet, it is the most human thing in the world to do. The "Oh my dom has spanked me one time I shall swear off all but the healthiest foods, alcohol, any unhealthy habit, and exercise every day" has never made any sense at all. So thank you for bringing up his small wins. This one was honestly a hard read for me but it's still going strong and it's one of the things I get to look forward to during my lunches on overnights. Keep up the good work!

ChivalrousCuckChivalrousCuckabout 1 month agoAuthor

Wrong, wrong and wrong. You’re on a roll!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, beside the setting and the development of the story it is a good read - what i dislike is the normalising of abuse in the story, as well as, that the protagonist is not reflecting is own desires. Luke is nowhere near a dominant.

As Bham487 writes - i can't see a turn to some consensual kink in this story

ChivalrousCuckChivalrousCuckabout 1 month agoAuthor

Appreciate the thoughtful comments of Thatsclever. Glad you are enjoying the story even if it is somewhat challenging.

secretsissy02secretsissy02about 1 month ago

Loving this story! Keep it up CC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So over the top and the same emotions over and over again. His career is long over by now. THE END

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There's no love or caring in this relationship, just destruction. Even if he didn't quit this joke of a marriage, he would have been shit canned long before now. Word gets out at lightning speed on a college campus and he would be toast.

artty67artty6718 days ago

Really enjoying this, can't believe you didn't have all 4 students whip him. That would of been fun especially if he started crying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous