Chloe's Teacher Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took nearly a minute before Andy opened the door, and she was sure that she'd heard him coming down the stairs before. He stood aside and let her in, and then closed the door and said, "Good afternoon, Miss Moore. I hope you are ready for my attention?"

"Yes, Master. I have been looking forward to it," she said in a bright and happy voice.

"Good," he said. "Follow me." Andy started back up the stairs, and Chloe followed. He took her to the bedroom she had been in before, and the bar was in place again. She also observed plenty of things around the room: a candle, ice bucket and several toys, lube, crop, but she was especially happy to see the strap again.

Andy closed the door behind them, and then approached Chloe, his arms flowing around her. Then he kissed her, a passionate kiss, which she warmly returned, their tongues meeting and dancing. His hand moved across her body and gave her shivers; he had never treated her this tenderly to start a session, and it surprised her, but she was loving it. Before she knew it, her t-shirt was up and they parted as he pulled it over her head. She took that as a sign to unbutton his shirt, as they started to kiss again. Moments later her skirt fell to the floor, and to complete the picture, she stepped out of her shoes, just as the last button on she skirt was undone. Andy picked her up and placed her on the bed, slipping down his trousers and boxers and dropping his shirt off his shoulders.

Chloe's eyes were drawn to his cock; it was hard, and she had a deep desire to touch it. But before she could do anything, Andy climbed on the bed and wrapped his arms around her legs and his head disappeared between them. Chloe was already wet, but she shook with pleasure as he ran his tongue up one lip of her pussy, tracing the curves of her soft pink skin, but being gentle and teasing. As he switched and ran down the other in the same manner, she could not help but moan.

Chloe's hands came down and into his hair; she ran her fingers through it, and distracted herself, as his tongue parted her lips. Then he darted it in and out of her pussy, as deep into her hole as it would reach. It was like he was punching with his tongue, and it sent shivers across her body. As his tongue ran up between her lips, she really started to feel her arousal rise, and she yelped like she had been spanked as he flicked across her clit. With his tongue he circled her clit, pushing hard enough so the skin around her clit pulled and moved against her pubic bone, her moans getting louder and more pronounced. For a few moments there was direct pressure on her clit, and she jumped. Even with Andy holding her, she moved across the bed. Then something she had never experienced before--her clit was sucked, and not just a little. Her whole clit was in his mouth, and she could feel his teeth. The sensations were intense as he used his tongue to roll it across the back of his teeth. She twisted this way and that, but his grip of her was tight now, and she actually moved very little. And, her ability to hold off an orgasm was waning.

"Oh god, I am going to cum. I can't stop it," she moaned. Andy released her, and said quickly, "Don't you dare until I say."

That relief lasted all of a second and he had it sucked up again. It wasn't just the direct pressure on her clit, but every movement seemed to cause tingling deep inside her, too. As he was doing that, with one hand he moved, and his fingers slipped into her pussy. Moment later the egg was extracted; she had forgotten it was there. The fingers went straight back in and curved up, pressing on the front wall of her pussy. She almost threw him off the bed when he got the right spot. Her reaction was involuntary, but she said, "Sorry, Master."

Slowly he brought her to the point of orgasm, her moaning loud and breathing short. Then just when she didn't think she could hold it off any more, he stopped. She sucked in a couple of deep breaths, and tried to relax.

"From this point on you may cum as you desire," Andy said, a smile on his face.

He moved, and before she realised, his cock was pressing into her pussy. It slipped up--it felt too big with the butt plug in--and she gasped as he just kept pushing until it was all in. He lifted her legs and placed them against his body. Her feet were now pointing at the ceiling, and when he withdrew, his cock rubbed hard against the forward wall of her pussy, causing the orgasm build to break back into life. He thrust in and out in this position, the feeling deep inside her growing, and her hand coming down to touch her clit. She was extra careful, as it was the most sensitive she remembered it ever being.

Chloe moaned and grunted as Andy thrust into her, her own clit play adding to this, his hands gently stroking her and playing with her breasts. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the experience. This was real lovemaking, not a boy getting to fuck a girl, but a man making the whole experience envelope her, making the world around her disappear. She was moving gently, pushing into his thrusts, making the most of every sensation.

Andy's thrusts were slowly becoming stronger and harder, as was her pressure on her clit, which felt slightly odd to her, as she was also fighting the urge to climax. She had been on the brink for at least two minutes, but was holding it off, building the pressure within her. The ability to hold was falling away, though; she knew in a moment she would be cumming. She could not hold any longer.

Chloe almost screamed as electric shocks shot across her body. She shook and muscles burned as they locked up. Her eyes were closed, but she was not sure she could focus on anything if she opened them. Her mind raced as the orgasm did not subside; Andy's thrusting seemed to push it to a new intensity with every stroke. Her pussy was on fire.

Chloe was struggling to catch her breath, as she felt Andy's cock start to pulse, then, moments later, she felt that amazing feeling of his cum firing into her. She shook again at the thought of Andy cumming, causing her to have one final intense spasm before her orgasm ended. She collapsed back onto the bed, and then Andy onto her. Her arms folded around him and they lay there.

As her leg was moved into the air, Chloe realised that Andy had climbed off of her and had hold of her leg. By the time she was fully back to awareness, her leg was hoist to the bar and tied, pulled to the side and level with her head. Andy had already grabbed the other leg and it was also pulled up and to the side, tied to the other side of the bar. Once he had finished, her arse was several inches off the bed and her pussy was very exposed. Andy quickly tied her arms behind her to the headboard; she could wiggle about, but really didn't have a lot of movement.

"Right," said Andy. "For deliberately not taking the photos, and the photo's themselves missing, you are getting ten strokes of the crop. Then for the video, getting caught and letting Tim touch you, you are getting fifteen with the strap."

"Yes, Master," she replied. "I deserve nothing less."

Chloe waited as he picked up the crop, and then yelped as, much quicker than she expected, he swung it and connected well with her arse, the thwack sounding around the room, her skin stinging immediately. Four more came in quick succession, her cheeks burning, it wasn't a sting, it was painful, and as Andy's hand came down and stroked the redness, it did not feel better. She concluded that these strokes really were punishment, but she could not escape that feeling that the pain was turning her on. She hated the pain, but at the same time liked it.

Andy's hand settled on the butt plug and he moved it, then for a moment fucked her arse with it before reseating it. She was still relaxing from that when the crop landed again, 3 lower on her cheeks, almost to her back, then two very much at the top point her cheeks turned into her legs. She had managed to stay silent for the first three, but these made her yelp in pain again. She was sure she could feel welts raising already. But his hand was stroking her before she had time to think, caressing her bottom, and she had to admit she liked that.

"There you go; the crop is done," Andy smiled, as he continued to stroke and again let his hand move to the plug.

"You didn't have to enjoy that so much, Master," Chloe said. "I will feel those when I sit down."

"Oh, I do hope so," he replied. "I want you to think twice before you deliberately disobey."

Chloe was not sure how to reply to that, and simply said, "Yes, Master. It will not happen again."

Andy seemed to enjoy stroking her, his hands gentle, soft, and moving in a sensual way that turned Chloe on. She wanted to feel that connection, as the stroke moved across her sore cheeks, and then played in the wet mess that were her pussy lips, tracing them, moving them, parting them, working his way to her clit. Fingers circled her clit, she felt it move as the skin around it moved. It was still sensitive from earlier, and her body responded.

Andy played, and slowly raised the arousal level in Chloe, bringing her more and more towards a second orgasm. This was more than the normal play between strokes. This was focused; she realised she would be holding the orgasm back in moments, she wanted to ensure this was big, and while Andy was letting her cum she wanted to make it more than ordinary, then she moaned loudly.

Andy seemed to take that moan as a signal that he had got her to the right place, his hands moving away from her, the warmth fading quicker than she would have liked. Then, from nowhere, the strap crashed across her pussy, the tip crushing her clit beneath it. The pain was exquisite, bouncing the orgasmic build back up a notch. She moaned again, which appeared to be what Andy wanted to hear, as a second slap landed the same as the first, and fire broke out from her clit.

She moaned, "Oh god."

The words had barely left her lips when a third slap came down the same as the first two, slightly higher, her clit crushed completely, Chloe shook from the intense pleasure she got from that, her orgasm, ready to blow. Four and five landed in quick succession, and she squeaked with pleasure, now holding the orgasm back; the pain and torture of her clit together was almost too much.

Andy's hand returned, stroking and rubbing, her lips now red, partly from her arousal and partly from the punishment. As he twisted her clit and she bit her lip to resist the climax, he said, "You can cum during the last five."

Chloe was struggling to speak, and the "Yes, Master," she let out could really have been anything, but Andy seemed to accept it. As his hand moved away, her breathing was fast and shallow. As the next slap landed, she positively bounced in her bonds, muscle spasms rocking through her. Then again, as two and three of this five landed, she screamed out, but the lack of any deep breath meant it came out more as a whimper.

Andy let her rocking settle down, then four and five landed. She felt tears roll down her face, not from any pain, but from the force of will it was taking not to cum. Even a couple of weeks ago if you had told her this would happen, she would have laughed at you as mad. As Andy started to stroke again, she wanted to tell him to stop, to get on with it, she needed to cum, now, and this was dragging out the moment too long. She was almost in pain holding it back. When Andy twisted her clit again, she cried out; it was a petulant cry, the type you hear from a four-year-old told 'no!' But it worked in helping her supress.

When the next slap landed, hard and fully across her clit, it was almost a relief. She fought to not cum on that first strike, but her mind knowing she could was betraying her. She was 90% successful, but knew at the swish of the strap sounded through the air that the next strike would overwhelm her. It landed just like the previous one, and she exploded. Electrical energy, for the second time today, coursed through her, her muscled contracting and fighting her bonds, her mind black. The next strap landed as she was in mid-orgasm, and she cried out again, the action feeling like it reset the climax to the beginning, and it started again. Her body was shaking with pleasure as the fourth landed. Her body was already completely out of her control and the renewed sensation through her clit did nothing to help, as she screamed. She had never been a screamer, but the tension that it seemed to release worked for her. She was getting control of her breathing back, right up to the last one striking. It was the hardest of the day; her lips burned with the sting, and her clit--she didn't know how to describe that. It was crushed into her body, and the result was like somebody had stuck a million pins into her body, every last millimetre felt like it was her clit, screaming at her to stop this, it could not take anymore. She actually felt sick, her body bucking and twisting so violently, she thought she might rip the bar off the ceiling.

Chloe felt Andy's hands on her body. He was stroking her, and his attention was on her breasts, but she was lost to that. She was fighting to get the spasms and electrical charge in her body under control. She was then aware that Andy had released her arms, but she was not sure what to do with them. She ended up wrapping them around herself. As her legs were released, she curled up into the foetal position, shaking, her breathing ragged.

It was like the dying orgasm and her body were at war. It was different from everything else she had experienced. Her mind was content, almost peaceful, but her body was a mess of sensitivity and shocks of pleasure, which waned slowly.

When she opened her eyes, Andy was sitting on the bed watching her. She moved and crawled to him and cuddled into him. Still shaking a little, she said, "That was different." She was not sure what else to say.

"Was it good, though?" Andy asked.

"Oh, fuck yes. My other orgasms were intense; that was complete loss of control," she replied. There was a pause then she continued, "I don't know how to describe that, Master."

Andy hugged her. "You don't have to," were his simple words.

Time passed in a blur. The next time Chloe was really able to focus on something, she was walking back up her driveway, the fabric of her dress was burning the welts on her arse, and her legs felt a little like jelly. She had not cum again after that final explosion; actually, she thought Andy was afraid to touch her further, sexually, for fear of sending her completely over the edge. At bedtime, she still had tingling within her body that would not stop. She hoped it would be gone in the morning, but she was in no doubt that she had done the right thing those weeks ago in trying to get Andy's attention, even if the thing that had worked had been a complete accident.

12