Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi's hands moved slowly over her back, sliding on the soapy skin. She shifted lower to run her soapy palms over Diane's rear, and Diane could feel herself moisten at her touch.

"Raise your arms, please," Brandi asked. Diane lifted her arms and put her palms on the shower wall. Brandi's hands went up her sides, washing her slick skin, and then to her front. Diane purred as Brandi's palms moved under her arms to cup her breasts. She slid her hands over the firm globes, hardening Diane's nipples in the process. Just as Diane's arousal was building the hands slid away and across Diane's abdomen. Brandi moved them down to explore her hips and then inward to meet at the juncture of Diane's legs. A finger slipped into her slit, exploring that sensitive place and Diane's knees weakened.

Diane was tempted to continue the shower; Brandi's hands were pleasuring her wonderfully, and there was no doubt she would climax if they continued like this. But a bed would be so much nicer.

"I think I'm clean now," she said turning to face Brandi. When she saw disappointment start to come into Brandi's face she quickly added, "And it's time for coffee in bed. Or, maybe we should do bed first, and coffee afterward." She moved to press her body to Brandi's as she kissed her.

They left the shower and dried each other in record time, ending with Brandi taking Diane's hand and leading her back to the king-sized bed. Standing next to the bed they kissed again, their hands exploring each other's body. They eased down on the bed and lay on their sides facing each other. Kissing deeply, their hands ran over each other's backs, enjoying the feel of smooth flesh.

Brandi moved to explore Diane's body with her hands and lips, trailing down her neck and onto her chest. Before she went further she rose up and reached over to the nightstand for the 'toys'. Both women smiled as she showed them to Diane and put them next to her on the bed. She resumed exploring Diane's body, going to her breasts, licking and kissing the sensitive flesh there. Brandi moved down Diane's body to her stomach; as she did so Diane put her hand on Brandi's hip.

"Twist around," she told Brandi, coaxing her to bring her legs toward Diane's head. Brandi shifted, the result being the women were facing each other's waists on their sides. Brandi moved to trace her mouth down Diane's belly, while Diane began to do the same. The women moved farther down each other's body, stroking and kissing soft skin as they went. Sensations were matched by one another, heightening arousal and passion. When they reached each other's pussy they tongued the sensitive flesh there, each panting as the other inflamed her.

Diane turned Brandi to put herself under her, opening Brandi to her mouth and tongue. Brandi's hands went under Diane to elevate her hips and open her access to her. They both began to pleasure the other, making focus difficult - who would take the other to orgasm first?

When Diane felt the large dildo pressing against her opening she knew she was lost - its penetration was too stimulating. Her feet moved to bend her knees and elevate her pelvis, making penetration easier. Still, she reached for the smaller toy and began to use it on Brandi.

"Oh! Brandi!" The huge shaft had entered Diane's pussy and was being fucked into her, causing Diane to gasp as her hips rose to accept it.

"Ah! Diane!" It was Brandi's turn to react as the smaller shaft entered her.

The duel continued, with both women rolling their tongues over the other's clit while they pumped the dildos into the other. As Brandi penetrated Diane more completely she paused her efforts as an orgasm swept over her.

"Mmmmm....yes! So good....you make me feel so good.....ahhhhh!"

Brandi continued to press her tongue on Diane's clit and fuck her until she felt Diane begin to relax. She gasped as Diane resumed her ministrations on her, the dildo penetrating her as Diane's tongue rolled over her engorged clit. She jerked her hips up as the dildo left her pussy and began to probe further back. As it entered her ass, Brandi moaned and pushed back at it.

"Yes, take me there, I love it!"

The sensations and eroticism of it all overwhelmed Brandi as Diane slowly stroked the dildo into her ass while feasting on her pussy. Her tongue probed into her, then withdrew to be replaced by two fingers. As Diane's tongue returned to Brandi's clit she exploded in orgasm.

"Oh....oh my god! Unhhhhh! Oh....oh.....oh!"

Diane slowed her movements and let Brandi ease down from the massive climax. When she calmed she realized she was still lying atop Diane. She rolled off and spun to move to her and kiss her.

"You bring me amazing pleasure," she told her, as they lay there panting. "What an incredible lover. How did you know to do that?"

"I took a chance," Diane admitted. "Sometimes a little kinky is very erotic, especially if it's unexpected. But you have to know that you gave me a wonderful orgasm too."

The two kissed again and laughed as they parted.

"So, shall we shower again?" Diane asked. "And maybe this time we'll get to the coffee."

"Maybe," Brandi told her. "But no promises from me on that."

While the second shower did involve tender kisses and caresses, the pair were sated for the moment. After drying each other they donned the terrycloth robes and made coffee. Sitting in bed sipping the coffee they discussed the upcoming day.

The quiet was broken by a sharp knock at the door. Diane got up to answer the door, rewrapping her robe as she went. As she walked across the common room of the suite, the knock came again.

"Coming," she called. When she opened the door she found Mike standing there, a smirk on his face. He was holding two garment bags over his shoulder; handing her one he walked into the cottage, surveying the room.

"Very nice," he commented. "You two have been living in style."

He walked around the room, looking first in Diane's bedroom and noting the undisturbed sheets.

"Sleeping on the couch?" he asked with a leer. "Or have you two been bunking together?" he said as he walked across the room to Brandi's bedroom. "Looks like bunking together," he said. "I didn't think to have cameras put in here. Shame, it could have made for some interesting video. Brandi, can you come out here?"

Brandi came out of the bedroom in her robe. Mike handed her the second garment bag.

"These are your outfits for tonight," he told the two women. "Why don't you try them on, and I'll go over my expectations."

The two women moved to go into their bedrooms to change but Mike stopped them.

"You can change right here," he told them. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

Diane shrugged and looked at Brandi, who looked flustered. It occurred to Diane that Mike had, in fact, never seen her naked before. Intimate situations, yes, but both times clothed. Diane, on the other hand, had been naked in front of Mike a number of times and had sex with him the prior two nights. She shed her robe in hopes of making Brando more comfortable.

"I'm never going to get tired of seeing your body, Diane," Mike said as she opened the garment bag. "Put the sundress on first."

The bag contained three outfits, one of which could barely qualify as clothes. The first was a sundress with a floral print; it actually looked like it might be a nice dress. The second seemed to be a pair of jean shorts and a checked red top. Finally, there was a very small iridescent bikini top with a matching thong bikini bottom. Diane also found a black lace thong panty, which she put on first. Brandi shed her robe after seeing Diane going through the clothes, though she did turn away from Mike.

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen you naked, have I Brandi?" Mike said. "You have a lovely ass; maybe I should have had you come by one night. But look at Diane's body - can you blame me for wanting that?" He paused and then added, "But apparently I don't have to tell you that. Looks like you two have been enjoying your stay together."

Diane had put on the dress, not surprised that there was no bra in the garment bag. The dress was pretty; she liked the colorful blue print, which had an island flavor to it. It came to mid-thigh on her and had a slit up one side that went to the top of her thigh. The top was the issue. It was sleeveless and hung loosely, with straps on either side that tied behind her neck. The top plunged in the center, so the inner curves of her breasts were on full display. As loosely as it fit, it would reveal most if not all of her breasts if she bent over. If it shifted to the side too much a breast could easily escape.

She saw that Brandi had put on a similar dress with a pink floral pattern. She looked very attractive in it - it showed off her legs nicely and, while her breasts weren't as large as Diane's, the plunging neckline revealed the inner curves of her breasts as well. Her issues with the dress wouldn't be as challenging as Diane's, but her breasts could be on display as well.

"Mike, can we use some tape or something to hold the top in place?" she asked. Diane already knew the answer to that.

"Of course not," Mike explained impatiently. "You're here to entertain the guys, reward them for a great year. They'll love hoping your tits fall out. Now go put on the heels I told you to bring, I want to see the whole package."

The pair went into their rooms and retrieved their shoes. Putting them on they returned to the cottage's living room.

"Nice, very nice," Mike said as they walked in. "You both have great legs - the dresses show them off and the heels complete the effect. The guys are going to love you in this outfit. OK, now the shorts and top."

Both women slid the dresses off, Brandi turning her back to Mike again.

"Turn around, Brandi," he told her. "You're going to have to get over being shy about your body tonight - might as well start now." Brandi turned, holding the dress in front of her.

"Lose the dress," Mike ordered.

"Mike, I can't do this," she told him. "I'd rather lose my job."

Mike sighed. "Two things," he told her. "First, it's not just you - your new lover Diane here gets fired too. Second, and probably more important - I've been talking to your ex about your job security. He's interested in sole custody of your daughter if your job status and the circumstances of your firing can get that for him."

Brandi gasped at the latter and looked on the verge of crying. "You can't do that!" she snapped.

"I can....and will," Mike told her coldly.

"You're a total slime Mike," Diane said. She moved to comfort Brandi. "We'll get through this," she assured her.

"Drop the dress Brandi," Mike said again. This time Brandi let the dress fall to the floor, giving Mike his first look at her naked except for heels and a thong.

"You've got a great figure," he told her. "Nice tits, trim waist, full hips. Making me wish I had you two come by together. OK, let's get the next outfit on."

As Diane looked at the next outfit it struck her that it had a Daisy Duke theme. There was a red plaid short sleeved half-blouse with no buttons, clearly meant to be tied in the front. The shorts were very brief jeans shorts, cut high on the hips and brief enough in the rear to leave the bottom curve of her backside exposed. She tied the top tightly; it seemed fine except that without a bra her breasts would sway pretty obviously under it. The shorts were comfortable enough; cut as they were her legs seemed even longer, especially in heels.

She looked over at Brandi and saw the effect was much the same as on her.

"What teenage boy's wet dream is this?" she asked Mike.

"What are you talking about?" Mike protested. "You both look great in that outfit! Come closer so I can check you out."

Diane walked over to Mike and stood impatiently while he scanned her body in the shorts and tops. He signaled her to spin around, which she did. She felt his hand go to the exposed flesh of her ass and cup it in his palm.

"Great ass," he muttered. "Turn back around," he said, removing his hand.

He looked at her again. "The top is tied too tightly; undo it and tie it so the blouse is looser."

Diane sighed and did so, while Mike checked out Brandi and made the same change.

"Much better," he commented. "Don't want to hide too much, do we? Go ahead and change into the last outfits."

"While you're doing that let me tell you how tonight will work. We are going to be playing golf today, so we plan to start the party at 6:00 PM. I'd want you at the kitchen at five - the staff will show you where the food is and tell you when to serve it. Then they leave so we have the place to ourselves. Your job for the first two hours is to serve drinks and food."

"I don't know much about making drinks," Brandi told him. She was feeling better about the evening, thinking that they were basically waitresses.

"You don't have to," Mike said. "The managers will have shifts at the bar for that. Your job is to take drink orders and serve them. And bring out the food on schedule."

"Why three outfits?" Brandi asked.

"Just for variety - I thought it would be a nice touch," Mike told her. "Like I said, you serve for two hours. I want you to change outfits every forty minutes. That would make this the last one."

The last 'outfit' was a very skimpy bikini. The top was basically two triangles of fabric that barely covered their breasts. The thong bottoms were another triangle that covered their pubic area and not much else. The two women looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"More wet dreams Mike?" Diane asked.

"Oh my god, the guys are going to love you two in those," Mike told her, his eyes running over their exposed bodies. The suits hid very little, and in Diane's case emphasized her breasts more than normal. The top strained to contain the heavy globes of her tits, revealing side boob, a little under-boob and incredible cleavage. Brandi's smaller breasts were better contained but only barely.

"So we wear these during the last forty minutes," Diane said in a disgusted tone.

"No, you wear those the rest of the night, which goes until about 11:00," Mike explained. "And halfway through the forty minutes I want you to adjust them like this." He went over to Diane and palmed her full right breast before reaching for the strap at the bottom of the triangle.

"See, the cup slides on this strap, so you can narrow it like this." Now the triangle was half its original size, essentially covering her nipple. The rest of her breast was on full display.

"We're not whores Mike!" Brandi told him. Mike looked at her fiercely.

"You're whatever I say you are tonight!" he told her sharply. "You're here to entertain the managers, period. So if someone wants to feel your ass as you walk by, you let him. If someone wants to check out your tits as you're bending over to serve, you let him. And after you're done serving, you do whatever else the managers want! This is their party and you two are my present to them."

Brandi looked like she would collapse right there, until Diane went over to hold her.

"We will get through this," she assured her again.

"I want you at the entrance to the pool area at 6:00 sharp, with trays of food to serve! I'll say a few words and unveil my surprise to the crew - the two of you. And you will make sure that they have a good time, or there will be consequences. So a big smile, pleasant words and willing bodies! Any more questions?" The women were silent.

"Good! I'm off to play golf now. Remember, 5:00 kitchen, 6:00 pool!"

The two women had the rest of the day to themselves. Normally they would have relaxed poolside as they had the last two days. Today, however, the anxiety and dread of the evening precluded relaxation. Instead they tried to find ways to distract themselves, shopping online, browsing the internet or napping. None of it worked very well, but time slowly passed.

Around 4:00 they both started to get ready: shower, hair, nails - all the essentials.

"Is it odd that we want to look our best for an evening when we expect to be molested, or worse?" asked Brandi.

"Almost certainly worse," Diane told her. "But we do have our pride. You know what they say - when something is inevitable, relax and enjoy it. I know that's difficult to imagine, but remember that these are not horrible people, except Mike. They're just horny salesmen."

"Who want me to relieve their sexual needs," Brandi said.

"We don't have a lot of choices Brandi," Diane told her.

Brandi sighed. "I know, I know. Let's go to the kitchen; it's better than sitting around."

They walked to the kitchen, which was at the rear of the cottage. It had a door leading to the large patio in the pool area and they entered there. They already knew several of the staff from the meals they had eaten at the pool or, if the salesmen were around, in their cottage. The staff showed them around the kitchen and explained the menu. There were a number of appetizers and courses; some needed to be heated. They also showed them the schedule for the courses.

"We wish we could be here to help you," said the house manager. "Mr. Mike told us no, just tell you what to do and take the night off. Oh, and he also had us make special drinks for you. They are very good and have less alcohol; that way you can enjoy them while you serve and not worry about drinking too much."

He showed them a large pitcher of red liquid and poured them glasses of the mix. It was fruity and slightly sweet but went down very easily.

"I'm sure we will be fine," Diane assured him, sipping at her drink. "Just run through it one more time."

By the time he was done it was 5:50 and the women needed to get the first round of appetizers ready. Moving quickly, they loaded the trays and took their place behind a hedge that screened the kitchen door from the pool area. Mike was already speaking.

"This year was a fantastic year - I know all of you are going to get a generous bonus but I wanted to do something extra special. That's why we've been here for a great weekend of fun. Since it's the last night I want you to leave with an epic night to remember. There's great food and drinks, and it's going to be served by two special guests. I know we have our issues with the marketing folks sometimes, so I thought - what better occasion to bond with them, if you get my drift. That's why our special guests are here - to meet your every need. Gentlemen, Diane and Brandi!"

As the women walked out the were applauded by the ten managers and Mike. When the group saw their dresses a cheer went up, along with several whistles.

"Yeah! Nice!"

There were a few high fives, while others were more subdued. Brandi and Diane walked to the group and offered the trays of appetizers while being greeted. Most of the men were polite and pleasant, taking a few appetizers and telling Diane what they wanted to drink as they welcomed her. She came to a group of three that included Mike, Tom and a manager named Charlie. Mike wasted no time in taking her by the waist and pulling her next to him.

"Diane, great to see you!" Charlie said to her. "I have to say Mike, you managed to invite the best-looking women in marketing, and the company for that matter."

"Nothing but the best for my guys, Charlie," Mike told him. As he spoke his hand moved to Diane's back and stroked her bare flesh there. He moved to her shoulder and casually flipped the dress strap off. Burdened with the food tray Diane was slow in reacting and the dress fell away from her breast, exposing most of it before she was able to readjust the strap.

"Oops!" Mike said, feigning innocence. "Sorry about that!"

Diane blushed furiously as Tom laughed and Charlie looked on, startled at the unexpected glimpse of her breast. She glared at Mike and spun away from him, moving to the next group.

123456...9