Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three of Chapter 5 in the Chocolate Dreams series.
29.5k words
4.7
4.7k
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third and final part of Chapter 5. As you would expect, it will make more sense if you've read the previous parts, but I think it stands on its own as a hot story. Hope you enjoy it, and feedback is always welcome.

PUERTO RICO

Diane woke on the morning of the third day enjoying the sunshine and view from Brandi's window, until she realized what day it was. She glanced at the clock on the nightstand, almost 9:00. Seven hours until she had to be at the pool house to prepare for the party, eight hours until the party. She knew those hours would fly by; time only moved slowly when you didn't want it to.

The first two days and nights here hadn't been as awful as she had feared. She and Brandi were on their own during the day and they spent most of that time poolside enjoying the beauty of the villa property. They shared a two-bedroom cottage adjacent to the house and so were isolated from the sales group. In fact, their instructions were to stay out of sight; the presence of the two attractive marketing women was Mike's surprise and present to the group. Brandi hid there at night, while Diane was expected to be in Mike's room by 9PM. He had rolled in at about 10 both nights and they spent the next two hours fulfilling his sexual fantasies. Fortunately, his endurance limited him to two orgasms a night, so she has been back in the cottage scrubbing herself in the shower by 1:00AM.

Diane had returned to the cottage last night sexually frustrated and furious. Mike had her there solely for his own satisfaction, with no consideration for hers. He didn't seem to understand that giving her pleasure meant he would get more pleasure in return. She wasn't attracted to him - repulsed by him in fact, given his actions, but she got aroused quickly and climaxed easily. But he couldn't be bothered giving her an orgasm. She served her purpose and then needed to go away.

Mike had announced that a blowjob was his first need that night, so she had knelt by the bed and sucked his cock to climax. After a break and some scotch he decided to fuck her. He lay back on the bed and had her dangle her breasts over his face to get him hard again. His mouth had abused her nipples at first but, as she became aroused, the roughness felt better. Not that it mattered; as soon as he was hard he had her ride him for a few minutes and then rolled her over to fuck her from above. He came quickly, leaving Diane frustrated. When he dozed off she slipped away and went back to the cottage. The whole thing took less than 90 minutes.

Back at the cottage Diane showered, put on the light top and shorts she had brought and poured herself some wine. She sat in the central room looking out at the moon-lite view, wishing she were anywhere else. She missed Dave and, not much less, she missed Jordan.

The sound of a door opening made her look at the entry door; she was sure she had locked it but it was entirely possible that Mike had a key. She was turning back around when she saw Brandi walking out from her room.

"Hi! Hope I didn't wake you," she said.

"No, I was reading," Brandi told her. "I came out to check on you. You OK after another fun evening with Mike?"

"You mean the 'Wham, Bam, there'll be no thank you' ma'am? Frustrating as always. He does like his blowjobs."

"Sorry - he leave you hanging again?" Brandi asked.

"His specialty," Diane said sarcastically.

"Your evening doesn't have to end that way," Brandi said. She walked over to the couch where Diane was and sat down next to her.

"You're right," Diane said. "Who needs a man for sexual satisfaction anyway?" She leaned over and kissed Brandi, who returned the kiss enthusiastically.

"I was hoping we would have time together," Brandi told her as their lips separated. "But then Mike claimed you for the evenings...."

"We have all of tonight," said Diane. "I've washed Mike off me and douched him out of my body. Now we can erase the feel of his hands on me." Her desire was already building, knowing the pleasure Brandi could give her. Even without that, she felt like she owed Brandi her own night of pleasure.

"Why don't we go to my bedroom," Brandi suggested. "A bit more private than here in front of a picture window, and a bed will be perfect."

"Let's," Diane answered, standing and holding out her hand to help Brandi up. She led Brandi by the hand to her room. Standing next to the bed, they kissed again, going into each others' arms. Diane could feel the warmth of Brandi's body through the thin shirt and the pressure of Brandi's breasts against her own.

Brandi's hands moved to Diane's waist to go under her top and run across her back. The feel was highly erotic, soft hands caressing her flesh. Diane moved her own hands between them and under Brandi's short nightshirt to do the same. The kisses grew more passionate as their hands ran across each other's bodies, stroking smooth flesh.

One of Brandi's hands moved between them to cup Diane's breast. She palmed the full globe, rolling and squeezing it.

"You have such lovely breasts," she told her. "I'm so envious."

Diane put her hand on one of Brandi's breasts saying, "Yours are wonderful just like they are. I'm sure they fit my mouth perfectly."

Brandi's response was to gather up Diane's top and pull it over her head. Diane did the same, and they moved close to kiss once more.

"You feel fantastic against me," Diane said huskily as they broke the kiss. "Let's get on the bed."

Brandi sat down on the bed and Diane moved to take her panties off once she had laid back. That done, she lowered her own panties and crawled onto the bed to lay next to Brandi. Turning on their sides, they kissed again, their bodies melded together. They caressed each other, running over a breast, down a side and exploring a rounded hip. Their legs intertwined and they shifted until they were pressed against one another, putting pressure on each other's mounds. The two began rocking against one another, all the while kissing and stroking the other's body. Soon breathing quickened, and then became more ragged, both climbing toward climax. Brandi came first, barely beating Diane to the mutual goal.

"Oh! Oh, Diane! Mmmmm......aghhhhh! Ah.....ah...ah! It's so good!"

Ah....Ah! Oh, Brandi, I'm cumming with you! Uhhhhhh!"

They caressed each other as breathing slowed, kissing lightly, basking in the glow of their mutual orgasm.

"I don't know what it is when I'm with you," Brandi said softly, "That's twice you've made me cum in almost no time at all."

"Maybe it's us together," Diane said. "I seem to remember something similar for me just now. Or maybe we both badly needed sexual release. Either way, it was very special. And now that the urgent need is taken care of, we can enjoy each other more slowly."

They kissed again, their hands moving over each other's bodies. When they broke the kiss Diane moved to kiss Brandi's neck and nuzzle her there.

"Oh, Diane, that feels so good..." Brandi murmured. "It's been so long since someone has made love to me like this..."

Diane trailed her mouth across Brandi's neck to her collarbone, licking and kissing the soft flesh. She moved to her upper chest and then to her breasts, kissing the swell of flesh as Brandi lay on her side.

Brandi started to move, only to have Diane stop her.

"Let me pleasure you too," she said.

"Later," Diane told her. This is all about you right now. Roll onto your back for me."

Diane took one of Brandi's breasts into her mouth, taking in as much as she could and running her tongue over the extended nipple. Brandi moaned and pushed her chest at Diane's mouth.

"That feels so good....Ah!" The last a reaction to a quick bite at her nipple.

As Diane lifted up to gather Brandi's breasts for more attention she told her, "Your breasts are lovely, just the right size for my mouth..." She returned to running her tongue over both breasts, paying special attention to the nipples. Brandi's hands were soon in Diane's hair, encouraging her to continue.

Brandi groaned when Diane's mouth left her breast, but the groan was followed by a sharp gasp when she felt her mouth trail downward along her stomach. Diane took her time, letting the anticipation build. Rather than a direct path she went to the side and followed the crease of Brandi's hip into her crotch. Once there Diane shifted to her inner thigh, nipping and licking at the sensitive flesh, yielding little yelps and gasps from Brandi.

Finally relenting, Diane positioned herself between Brandi's legs and moved her face to her center. Brandi had a neatly trimmed thatch of hair above her slit, but had shaved the sides, presenting bare flesh for Diane to kiss and lick as she teased Brandi just a bit more. Brandi whimpered and twisted to find Diane's mouth, finally pleading, "Please, oh...please."

That was Diane's cue to move to her slit and run her tongue up its length, spending a few extra seconds on her clit before shifting away. Brandi moaned at the first contact, then groaned as it ended. Diane's mouth returned, much to Brandi's relief.

"Mmmmm.....yes.....yes....lick me.....so good..."

Diane took her time. In the conference room it had been rushed, with limited access to Brandi's body. Now Brandi was nude and completely open to her and they had all night. She wanted to give Brandi as much pleasure as she possibly could.

To that end she took her to the brink of orgasm several times, only to pull back to let her calm for a moment. Then she would take her up again, her tongue sliding over Brandi's clit, her fingers filling her. Only when Brandi was almost in tears with need did she let her have relief. They reached the point where Diane had stopped before, only this time she kept going, increasing the pressure from her tongue and stroking Brandi's opening with her fingers.

"Ahhh..." Brandi sobbed as she felt the sensations continue and increase.

"Mmmm......mmmm....mmmm". Her hips lifted to Diane's mouth, "Oh, Diane! Oh my god! Ugggghhhhh....ahhhh....Mmmmm!" the last a deep growl of total pleasure as she exploded in climax.

Diane kissed Brandi's pussy and moved up the bed to hold her while she recovered.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Brandi said breathlessly. "Because that was an orgasm for the ages!'

"I'm so glad," Diane told her. "I feel responsible for you being here - I want you to at least have some pleasant memories."

"I'll remember that for the rest of my life!" Brandi told her.

Diane held Brandi until she completely recovered, thinking she might be tired now.

"Tired?" she asked, in case she wanted to sleep.

"Are you kidding?" Brandi said. "After that, I'm wide awake." She turned to face Diane and kissed her softly.

"I think it's your turn now," she told her. Before she could reply, Brandi was out of the bed and going into a bureau drawer. She turned with two dildos in her hands - Derek, and a smaller white one. Walking back to the bed she announced:

"I brought toys, just in case. Would you like a demonstration?"

"I don't know, I've never used one," Diane lied. "Oh my god, look at the size of that thing! How big is it?"

"You mean Derek?" asked Brandi. "He's a big boy - 12 inches."

"Oh my god!"

Brandi tossed the two dildos on the bed along with a small tube of lube and lay down facing Diane. She leaned forward and kissed her, her hand going to Diane's large breast to fondle it.

"You really do have fantastic breasts Diane," she told her. "Large and perfectly shaped, and very firm. Guys must go crazy over them."

"Especially Jordan," Diane almost blurted. Instead, "women too, apparently."

Brandi smiled. "They are inviting. Roll over a little." Diane rolled her body so both breasts were exposed; Brandi took them in her hands and began kissing the smooth globes, brushing her tongue over her nipples.

"Mmmm..." Diane purred at the attention. Brandi continued to stimulate her by fondling, licking and kissing her breasts until, "Suck my nipples...harder....harder." Brandi focused on Diane's nipples now, licking at them with her tongue, sucking on them and then nipping at them. Diane's breathing suddenly grew ragged...

"Mmmmm.....ohhhh!....ohhhhh!"

Brandi pulled back and asked, "Did you just climax?!"

"Maybe a little," Diane admitted, blushing. "That's a first for me. You have a very talented mouth, making me cum just playing with my breasts."

"Thank you for the compliment. Why don't I see what other firsts we can do?"

Brandi eased Diane onto her back and began caressing her breasts again, but this time quickly moving on to her belly and sides. She ran her fingernails down her sides, making Diane flinch - "tickles!". Her hands then traveled over Diane's hips to her long legs.

"You have beautiful legs too, lucky girl," she told her as her hands ran up and down the smoothness of her thighs. She lifted a leg and kissed it behind the knee, bringing a shiver. The other leg followed, and Brandi began kissing Diane's inner thighs as her legs settled onto her shoulders and back. Distracting Diane like this she found both dildos and quietly lubed them.

Brandi slowly traced her way down Diane's thighs. She could hear her arousal building - and she hadn't even gotten to the good part! Reaching the juncture of her legs she teased Diane just as she had been teased, avoiding direct contact with her pussy. Then she lightly licked her lips, brushing even more lightly over her clit.

"Mmmm...." Diane purred as she felt the touch. "More...."

Brandi licked again, with more force this time. Diane's hips lifted; Brandi used that improved access to run the small dildo around her opening while flicking her tongue at her clit.

"Mmmm...." This time the purr had urgency in it. Her hips moved, seeking the shaft of the dildo. "I'm glad you brought toys..."

Brandi began to penetrate Diane with the smaller dildo, which was eight inches long and just over one inch in diameter. Holding it at the end she managed to get six inches into Diane, who was rolling her hips in time with Brandi's thrusts. She let Diane's arousal build until she was very close to climax.

"The odd thing about toys," she explained in an almost clinical voice as she withdrew the dildo - to Diane's great frustration if her groan was any indication - "Is that they take on a personality if you use them long enough, and then you might even name them."

"This one is Steve," she said, sliding the dildo back into Diane, causing her to

gasp. "I named him after a college boyfriend and he makes me happy."

"But then Derek gets jealous, like he is now," she said, removing the smaller dildo and putting the large one at the entrance to Diane's pussy. Diane held her breath when she felt the larger shaft start to penetrate her.

"Mmmmm....oh my god!"

"Derek is a big boy, and he's very insistent," Brandi told her. She began to move the large dildo into Diane while returning her mouth to her clit. Diane moaned and rolled her hips as the dildo fucked into her.

"Mmmmm......yes.....fuck me Brandi....fuck me with that monster."

Brandi penetrated her to a point where about six inches of the shaft was inside Diane at its deepest. She increased the rhythm of her thrusts and the pressure on Diane's clit. Diane responded by pushing at the dildo and Brandi's tongue, raising her hips, chasing her orgasm.

"Yes! Fuck me....harder!......oh god....cumming....I'm cumming!"

Brandi marveled at the strength of Diane's orgasm. She continued to move the dildo at a slower pace to ease her down, but the effect was quite the opposite.

"Ahhh....feels so good....more, give me more....."

Brandi gradually increased the pace of her movements and the depth of the dildo's penetration. Diane's arousal grew as the dildo moved deeper...

"So big...I love that it's so big....feeling it everywhere inside me..."

That encouraged Brandi to keep fucking Diane deeper. She took hold of the balls at the base to use as a handle and moved the massive shaft deeper.

"Ughhhhh.....ohmygod, ohmygod.....so good! Fuck me with that big cock!"

To Brandi's surprise the dildo was now completely inside Diane; she had never been able to take more than half of it.

Brandi pulled it back halfway and fucked back into her.

"Ohhhh!.....yes!"

Brandi increased the pace and Diane moved to accommodate the artificial cock. Her hand went to Diane's clit and rubbed her, rolling the hard flesh with her fingers.

"Ahhhh.....going to cum.....give me that big cock! Oh, fuck me, please fuck me hard Brandi!"

Brandi granted her wish and fucked her hard with Derek. Diane moaned deeply and exploded in orgasm.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmmm! So good....keep fucking me! Give me all of that big cock Jordan, fuck me hard! Fuck me deep! I love it!"

As Diane calmed from the orgasm she became aware of Brandi moving up to lie beside her. She turned to embrace her and kiss her thankfully.

"That...that was incredible. You made me feel so wonderful!" A small shiver went through her as she recalled the experience. Then her words came back to her!

"Oh no, I didn't say that out loud, did I?" she wondered.

"I'm delighted I could return the pleasure you gave me," Brandi told her. She hesitated, then said,

"Diane, what was that all about at the end? You were calling Jordan's name as you climaxed."

"I did what? Really?" she asked, trying to sound surprised. "Oh my god. Maybe my subconscious was acting out on that rumor you told me." she said with a laugh. "I should have been calling Derek's name - he was wonderful."

The two women lay in the bed, holding each other and basking in the glow of their mutual sexual satisfaction. Eventually they drifted off to sleep and slept soundly.

Diane woke first and found herself spooning Brandi. The feel of her body against Diane's was pleasantly different, softer and smoother than Dave. Her mind went back to the previous night and the incredible orgasms she had given and received. Desire stirred in her, but nature called first. Slipping out of bed, she went into her bathroom, relieved herself, brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. Putting on a robe, she went back to Brandi's room to find a naked Brandi coming out of her own bathroom. She walked over and kissed her.

"Good morning," she said, hugging her. "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"Good morning," Brandi replied. "I think I should be thanking you; that was the best night of sleep I've had in ages, and I think the love-making was the key. You're incredibly sexual."

"Maybe someone inspired me," Diane replied. "We don't have anything on our schedule until 4. Do you have any plans?"

"I think I'd like a shower and then some coffee in bed. Care to join me?" Brandi told her.

"That sounds perfect," Diane said. "Think of the water we can save by showering together!"

The two women went into the bathroom, Diane shedding her robe and letting it drop on the floor enroute. Brandi leaned in to turn on the shower, waited for it to heat up and adjusted the temperature. She stepped in and moved aside as Diane joined her.

"Temp OK for you?" she asked.

"Perfect," Diane told her. They took turns ducking into the water to get wet and started soaping washcloths. After washing her upper body, Brandi turned her back to Diane.

"Do my back?" she asked.

"My pleasure," Diane told her. She used the washcloth to soap Brandi's back, following it with her other hand to wash her. Diane felt desire start to build as she savored the slick, soft feel of Brandi's skin under her hand. She ran the washcloth and her hand over the curves of Brandi's ass, bringing a soft moan from her.

"Mmmm....your hand feels amazing on my skin," she said softly. She turned and the pair kissed, embracing as they did so.

"Let me do you now," Brandi suggested. Diane turned around and felt Brandi's washcloth and hand going across her back. 'So nice to be touched like this,' she thought. A brief vision of Dave flashed into her mind, his hands replacing Brandi's, but she chased it away - enjoy the here and now!

123456...9