Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane placed the drink orders with Joe, who had been drafted as bartender, and went back to the kitchen. She was taking a stiff drink of the fruit punch (they had decided it was punch) when Brandi walked in.

"How was your first trip through the gauntlet?" she asked wryly.

"Better than I thought it would be," Brandi told her. "The guys were friendly, even the ones who tried to look down my dress. You?"

"Pretty much the same. Watch out for Mike - he slipped my dress strap off my shoulder and I flashed a few guys before I could fix it."

"Good to know. These dresses are unforgiving; one misstep and the world is seeing the girls."

They both took another drink of punch, loaded their trays and went back to the bar to collect drinks. As Diane was walking, she replayed the scene with Mike in her mind. Charlie had been completely surprised at the sudden look at her breast. Did that mean he didn't know the real reason they were here?

She returned to the men she had served before to deliver their drinks. Two were standing and talking to each other; they took their drinks and some food off the tray, thanking her. The other four, including Mike were sitting in a semi-circle around a low table. She set the tray down on the table, hoping the men would serve themselves - that was not to be.

"Diane, could you reach over and put our drinks where we can get them? Oh, and I'd like some of those bacon-wrapped things on my plate, please."

He sounded so polite, but Diane knew the real motive was to get her to lean over so they would all get a spectacular down-blouse view of her breasts. If she was lucky that's all they would get; it was very possible her breasts would simply fall out of the dress. She resigned herself to providing a show and concentrated on retaining at least some modesty. The men, meanwhile, stared in silence as she served them. Diane managed the task without her breasts falling free, but she had no doubt the group had a thorough look at them. She took a few drink orders, placed them with Joe and returned to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, back at the table:

"God damn Mike, how did you manage to get the two hottest women in marketing here? Did you see the tits on her?! I knew Diane had decent boobs but those are world class."

After similar questions Mike responded. "First, I'm disappointed in your lack of faith in my persuasive powers," he said with a grin. "I'm National Sales Manager - persuasion is my job. Second, I'm sure you enjoyed that little show, but believe me, the show is just starting."

This brought a flurry of questions but Mike put them off with a wave of his hand. "Can't spoil the surprises - just relax and enjoy the evening."

Diane was sipping her drink in the kitchen when Brandi came in. She immediately took a large gulp from her glass.

"The boys are getting frisky out there," she announced. "I was serving a few at a table and they maneuvered me into bending forward - I barely saved a full-frontal flash! Then Mark ran his hand up my leg at the slit in the skirt!"

"Mine got a good look at my tits too," Diane told her. "Horny salesmen on the road - what do you expect?"

"What happens when they become horny, drunk salesmen?" Brandi wondered.

'Nothing good,' Diane thought to herself.

"Hey, it's time to change," Brandi said. "That went quickly!"

At the pool, Tom had pulled Mike aside. "I'm wondering, boss. You making promises you can't keep?"

"What would those be?"

"You sure these two are going to be up for a gangbang tonight? Diane is pissed at us and Brandi is a goddamn lesbian."

Mike chuckled. "You worry too much, gotta have faith. They're here, aren't they? Diane - you know how hot Diane can get with a little encouragement. Brandi, she's a challenge, I'll give you that. But I've fixed the game a bit."

"Come again?"

"First, I have leverage on them - that's why they're here and that's why they'll party with us. But second, the house manager has provided them with their own special beverage, a delicious fruit punch with a little rum in it. Oh, and a little dose of ecstasy and another drug that would make a statue horny."

"Jesus Mike. You're scary sometimes. Now I can't wait to see what happens tonight."

The two women were greeted with applause and whistles when they came onto the patio in their Daisy Duke outfits. The men whom Diane had been serving were disappointed that her boobs weren't as visible, but they did appreciate the way they swayed under the loose top. The tradeoff was that the bottom curve of her ass was uncovered and the tight, skimpy jean shorts offered a spectacular, if mostly covered, view of her full ass.

The group had become more rowdy after drinking for almost an hour, so the women endured an increase in the number of hands that managed to run over the backside of their jean shorts.

"Marketing sure knows how to put together a presentation," Diane heard one man comment. She normally would have taken offense at the blatantly sexist remark but, inexplicably, it excited her. She was delivering a round of drinks to Mike's table when Mike waved her over to him.

"Diane, you look tired," he said. "Come sit with us for a minute."

When Diane looked for a chair but didn't see one Mike patted his leg.

"No need for a chair, sit right here," he told her.

Diane set down her tray and reluctantly sat on Mike's leg. She was aware of the men watching her and Mike, and tried to lighten the moment.

"Everyone having fun?" she asked. There were several nods and a few answers.

Mike's hand wrapped around Diane's bare waist, pulling her in close to him. His other hand went to her upper thigh, stroking the smooth skin there. When Diane moved to leave he stopped her.

"Relax, enjoy the evening. Drinks can wait a few minutes - the guys want to talk with you."

As Diane tried to chat with the group Mike's hand moved to the hem of her shorts, his thumb moving in slow circles across her skin. His hand moved up further until the thumb was doing circles on the shorts just below her crotch. Diane squirmed slightly, uncomfortable at his touch.

"Mike, I have to go get more food," she said, hoping for escape.

"In a second," he told her. "You can't just run out on these guys." His hand shifted again, and now his thumb was stroking the seam at the middle of Diane's hot pants. Diane's face flushed and her breathing increased, her breasts heaving in the top with each breath. The men at the table were hypnotized by what Mike was doing to her. Someone across the patio had been watching and yelled, "I have something better than that thumb."

That shattered the spell that Diane had seemingly been under. She stood suddenly, grabbed her tray and hurried off, Mike's laugh following her.

"Damn Mike," Tim said. "That was crazy! I never thought I would see Diane act like that!"

"The best is yet to come Tim," Mike told him. "The best is yet to come."

Diane and Brandi went back to the kitchen to change into the last outfits.

"How many hands do salesmen have?" Brandi asked in a disgusted tone. "It was like each of them had three or four! My ass hasn't been touched that much since I was in diapers."

"It is a nice ass," Diane joked, and even Brandi laughed. "If they liked those shorts, imagine their reaction to the swimsuit."

"Yeah, I hate to think," Brandi said. "What worries me is that my reaction wasn't all negative. Part of me liked the attention, and part of me felt things I haven't felt about men in a long time."

"I'd go with that tonight," Diane told her.

They changed into the swimsuits and looked at each other.

"We look damned good," Diane said. Brandi laughed and said, "Yeah, we do. Too good for this crowd."

"Wait!" Brandi said at the last second. "A final touch - I hear they do this in swimsuit competitions." She took some olive oil from the counter and spread it lightly over her arms. Diane caught on and together they covered each other in a light sheen of oil, making their skin glisten.

"Perfect," they both decided.

They had both found light coverups in their own clothes and wore those over the suits to go to the bar. They loaded their food trays with the drinks that had been requested and then took off the coverups, draping them over the bar.

"Watch these for us, OK Frank?" Frank, the latest draftee for bar duty just gaped at the two women for a minute and then managed, "Sure." as they walked away.

The reaction as they entered the pool area was by far the most enthusiastic and vocal yet, partly due to eighty minutes of drinking, mainly because of the swimsuits, or lack thereof. The managers stared in disbelief as they saw the revealing outfits. Quiet comments were made to one another.

"Is that really Diane? She's been hiding that body all this time? Dear god, look at those tits!"

"Wow, Brandi has quite a body - shame she's on the other team."

When the women walked through the area to deliver drinks the managers were treated to the almost complete nudity the thongs afforded the women's rears.

"Look at the ass on her!"

"I have to get me some of that!"

The two women felt the stares as they moved around the pool area. There were basically three categories - shock, seeing someone they knew in a work environment dressed so scantily; admiration, admiring the beautiful bodies so wonderfully displayed, and lust, as is when can I fuck her? Since Diane assumed six of the managers had no idea where this could lead, she hoped for mostly admiration. And she knew for sure that several were in the 'fuck her' camp.

Brandi was uncomfortable but also flattered in an unfamiliar way. When she brought the drinks a group of five men gathered around her to get their drink or order one. Several told her how good she looked in the bikini. Two shifted around her to check out her ass, hidden not at all by the thong.

"Maybe we should help you with suntan lotion," suggested Joe. "Hate for you to burn."

"It's almost 7:30 Joe," she told him with a smile. "I think the chance of getting a sunburn is low."

"Probably true," Joe said. "But putting the lotion on is most of the fun anyway."

"Maybe later Joe," she said, and slipped away from the group.

Diane was in a similar situation on the other side of the pool, talking with six managers including Mike. Mike was by far the boldest of the group.

"Diane, you look fantastic in that suit," he commented. "I don't think anyone would have guessed you had that good a body - you need to wear more revealing clothes at work!"

"Thanks, I think, Mike. Let's just all agree to follow a 'What happens in Puerto Rico, stays in Puerto Rico' rule. I'd hate to ruin my image, and I'm sure no one wants wives and families to wonder."

That sobered the men up for a moment, but Mike recovered. Moving close to her and ogling her chest he put an arm around her waist, letting his hand drift across a full ass cheek.

"I think we can all live with that rule, right guys?"

"Definitely, Mike," said Tim. Diane didn't think Tim knew what Mike was referring to, but why limit the possibilities? She suspected he and a few others envisioned that he would somehow get to spend the night alone with her. Not likely.

"So almost last round of service," she said. "What can I get for all of you?"

There were several beer orders, then Mike. "Buttery nipple for me," he said. "Wet pussy," Tom chimed in. "Sex on the beach," said Mark.

"Those are real drinks?" Diane asked, blushing slightly.

"Oh yeah," said Tom. "But if Frank doesn't know how to make them just bring us the real thing."

Both women escaped to the kitchen, where the last of the food was waiting.

"What happens after the last service?" Brandi asked.

"I think Mike plans for everyone to party, including us of course," Diane said as if she were guessing. She knew very well what he planned, even though he hadn't told her.

"And we're the guests of honor," Brandi said.

"In a way," Diane agreed.

"Then we might as well get started, and get it over with," Brandi said decisively, surprising her. "Let's go."

While they were in the kitchen Mike had gathered the managers. "OK, here's the deal for the rest of the night. They're going to bring out the last of the food and get you one more round of drinks. After that, drinks are on your own. I'm going to start a mix tape, and you can dance with them. Their job tonight is to please you, so enjoy dancing with them, and whatever that leads to...well, let's just say it stays in Puerto Rico. Have a good time, get your rocks off, whatever makes you happy."

"Where did Juan and Jared go?" Tim asked.

"They decided to pass on this part of the evening - wives, religion, that kind of crap."

"Mike, there's nine of us left and two of them," Dean pointed out.

Mike laughed. "Yeah, I hope there's enough of us. Just be cool, let the night happen."

He went to intercept the women before they got to the patio and met them leaving the kitchen.

"OK girls, adjustment time. Let's take those tops in."

Since both women were carrying trays, he moved to do it himself. Brandi pulled back until he said, "If you're going to be shy about this it's going to be a long night." He reached over the tray and slid each cup inward so it covered her nipple and not much more. His finger went under the fabric and brushed across the buds, making her nipples harden.

Diane was next; she stood stoically as he adjusted the fabric. The effect was incredible. The great majority of her breasts were now on display, begging to be fondled. Mike allowed himself one quick feel of each breast before he sent them out.

"Remember," he called after them. "Last round of drinks and then you party with the guys."

"Oh joy," Diane said softly to Brandi. "Just what we wanted." But even as she said that, a part of her did want it. She had thought she was over all of that, but images of her previous encounters were flashing into her mind, uninvited but undeniable. Giving Jordan a blowjob, forcing herself to take all of his massive cock down her throat. Three men taking her at once, and orgasming on their cocks....'Stop it!' she thought. 'What is happening to me?'

Brandi was having stirrings as well, though not as powerful as Diane's. She found herself thinking of the pleasant times from her marriage - sex on the beach on their honeymoon, the massive orgasm she had the first time her ex had gone down on her. She knew she wasn't against cocks per se, just what they were attached to. So maybe for one night she could ignore the attachment....

The pair stopped by the bar to pick up the drinks that Frank had prepared. His mouth gaped open when he saw the adjustments to their tops. Diane in particular was showing pretty much all of her incredible breasts, the top concealing just enough to tantalize the viewer. Brandi's smaller, but still very nice, breasts were on display as well. His cock hardened as he checked them out. 'I have to get out from behind this bar!' he thought.

"Thanks Frank!" Diane said as she walked away, the full cheeks of her ass rolling with every step. 'The back ain't too bad either,' he thought.

The reception the women got this time went well beyond the previous greeting. The managers moved closer to each of them to check out the new top configuration, and the breast flesh it now revealed. Diane's breasts were particularly mesmerizing. Even though at least 90% of each breast was visible, that hidden 10% that included her nipples made them even more tantalizing.

The rumors were also circulating among the managers that some had already had sex with Diane in a similar circumstance. Proof of that was coming out now. Charlie and Hank, to that point, watched Diane walk toward them, her breasts swaying and hips rolling.

"Jesus, Hank. Wouldn't you love to have those on your face or, better yet, around your cock?"

"Yeah, I'd love to do that again Charlie. I'm counting on getting a chance."

"What was that? Did you just say you've fucked those tits?! When? How?"

"I most certainly did - a few months ago. Five of us fucked Diane one evening after a company dinner," Hank told him.

"You're shitting me Hank - good one though."

Hank took out his phone. "See for yourself. Mike was good enough to record this and send me a copy. One of the best moments of my life."

Charlie watched as Hank stroked his cock between Diane's breasts until he climaxed. "Damn!" he exclaimed. "Is that why she and Brandi are here?"

"Can't think of any other reason, especially dressed like that. Mike knows how to keep his troops happy, that's for sure."

"Then I guess we should join in and save ourselves a spot in line," Charlie joked.

Diane could feel her excitement build as she walked toward the group of men, her body the subject of stares and building expectation. She felt her nipples harden and her breasts swell with arousal at the lustful looks. She set her tray down to put out the food, then picked it up to carry drinks.

"Last round of service, guys," she told them. "What's everyone drinking?"

"I hope that doesn't mean you're leaving us," said Tim.

"No, just done with my waitress duties. I think Mike's going to put on music so anyone that wants to can dance. I'm looking forward to that."

"I call first dance," Tim said quickly. Diane laughed and said, "Sure Tim."

Diane took everyone's drink request and went back to the bar - final trip! As she told Frank what she needed Mike walked up.

"Diane, I need to see you in the kitchen. We'll be back soon Frank."

Diane followed Mike into the kitchen, wondering why he wanted her there. She soon found out.

"Damn, you look so hot in that suit," he told her. "I can't wait any longer, I need to take the edge off right now."

Diane looked at Mike's leering face. "Mike, I don't think we..." she started to say but he interrupted her.

"Should be so far apart? I agree," he said, moving closer to her, his hands sliding to her hips, sending a shiver through her. He reached up and pulled the fabric off her breasts to expose her nipples. "Fabulous tits..." he muttered, palming the firm globes.

"No, I think I..." she said, but he once again finished her sentence.

"Should be on your knees? I agree," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders, firmly pushing Diane down. She resisted kneeling, instead lowering herself down to her haunches. Her body tingled with desire as she realized what Mike wanted. Now certain about what was happening, a part of her suddenly wanted it.

Looking up at Mike she started to say, "Uh, I don't think you should..." again her sentence was finished by him.

"Have my shorts on? You're right," he said, easily pulling them down, exposing his erect dick. Diane stared. Having seen Mike's dick several times, she was still amazed at how fat it was, compared to its length.

"Mike, I need to..." she attempted to deny him again, as he easily continued her sentence...

"Have my dick in your mouth, now," Mike finished, as he thrust forward.

Instinctively Diane opened her mouth, accepting the cock as it moved past her lips and across her tongue, stretching her lips wide with its thickness. Diane and Mike moaned simultaneously as she unconsciously clasped her lips around him, sucking at the slightly salty, hard shaft sliding into her mouth.

Diane crouched in front of Mike, barely keeping her balance until she felt his hands take her head, guiding her back and forth on his cock. Then Diane gave up all resistance, instinctively reaching around and holding the back of his thighs to maintain her balance. All thoughts of denying him were gone as she took him deeper into her mouth, her tongue stroking the underside of his shaft. Arousal washing over her, Diane no longer cared about anything but the cock sliding back and forth between her lips as she hungrily sucked.

Mike continued to guide her head as Diane swayed on her feet from the motion, feeling her hard nipples rubbing his thighs. Her body was on fire, her crotch moistening as she instinctively started moving her hips, attempting to create friction of her suit across her clit.

123456...9