Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom reached around Diane's body and pulled her arms behind her, holding her wrists. Diane's upper body was now raised enough for Mark to put his mouth on one of her breasts and begin sucking her hardened nipple. This sensation plus the feeling of being totally used, her arms constrained behind her, put her over the edge and she came hard, her reaction muffled by Tim's cock.

"Mmmmmfff.....Mmmmfff....Ohhhhhh..."

"Yeah!" Tom gloated. "She's squeezing my cock as she cums. Keep fucking her!"

Tim erupted in Diane's mouth as she continued to climax, half of his load going down her throat, the other half on her face as he pulled back.

"Ah, Damn that's nice!" he groaned as he emptied himself on her face. His climax ebbing, he put his cock back to her lips. "Milk it baby," he told her.

Tom was next to climax, the tightness of Diane's ass forcing his orgasm.

"Yeah, here it comes, filling your ass Diane!" He pumped his way through his orgasm, letting her ass squeeze the cum out of him. Mark was soon behind, pistoning into her from below as Diane continued to shake with small orgasms, the stimulation on her clit exquisitely exciting.

"Yes! fuck me!" she encouraged him. "Fuck me hard!" Mark continued to fuck up at her as Tom pulled out and stepped away. Charlie had watched enough and wanted his own turn. Any doubt he had had about Diane's willingness had been answered by her response and orgasm. He quickly moved into Tom's position and slid his cock into her ass. He took hold of her hips and began fucking her as Mark finished cumming.

As Charlie entered her Diane realized that this was going to be an all-out gangbang; she was probably going to be had in some way by all nine men. She had been conflicted about that until tonight. Now she wanted it for some reason. She had enjoyed when Tom restrained her arms, she enjoyed the three men taking her - and she wasn't satisfied - she wanted more. She felt herself being rolled onto her side, Charlie still in her ass but now lying behind her holding her open. She saw someone - Joe! - move in front of her and turn her head to his cock. When she felt him on her lips she opened her mouth and began sucking him. He held the side of her head to support her and push her onto his cock at the same time.

Diane could feel Mark's cum seeping out of her pussy and running across her thigh as Charlie fucked her ass. She concentrated on the cock in her mouth, trying to get him off quickly. Then maybe someone would fuck her pussy like she wanted so she could cum again. She saw Mike walk up and talk to Mark and Tom, who were resting from their turn with her.

"How's our girl doing?" he asked them.

"She's had three of us already and is on her next two," Tom told him.

"No surprise there," Mike said. "Diane is turning into a gangbang queen. Jimmy has asked for some alone time with her when we get back - I think we have him hooked on her."

"That should help business," Tom commented. "How's Brandi doing?"

"Only blowjobs so far," Mike told him. "But that's about to change - I'm taking her ass when I go back over there. She's got a nice juicy one, can't wait to tap it."

"You're usually all about Diane," Tom said.

"Between you and me," Mike said softly, "I had her blow me before we came out. She got into it too; that drug really works."

Diane overheard the last and suddenly everything was clear; she was feeling like she was because she had been drugged! It was probably in the punch, which meant Brandi was drugged too. In a way that was for the best, she thought. If Brandi were drugged to enjoy or at least want sex it would be easier on her.

Diane returned to the moment, which consisted of Charlie having her ass and Joe enjoying her mouth. She increased the pace and depth of her sucking and soon had Joe breathing hard, nearing his orgasm. A few more plunges into her mouth and her tongue rolling around the head of his cock rewarded Diane with a forceful gush of semen that she swallowed as quickly as she could.

"Ah! Diane! The mouth on you...." he moaned as he came. She nursed at his cock until it softened and he pulled away. Charlie took her breasts into his hands for leverage as he pounded into her ass to reach his own orgasm.

"Yeah, fucking your fine ass!" he panted as he came. "Gonna think of filling you like this whenever I see you babe."

Sated, Charlie slid his cock out of her, leaving Diane feeling empty. All the men around her were still recovering, so she lifted off the lounge and walked to the table for a drink of her 'punch'. She knew it was probably adulterated with some kind of drug but she didn't care. In fact, if it made her want was inevitable tonight in any event, so much the better. She guessed that round one was over, her five men satisfied for the moment, but that round two would start soon enough.

After resting for a few minutes she decided to go over to the pool, not bothering to cover herself even though the coverup was still lying on the bar. What was the point? She kicked off the heels that had somehow stayed on her feet, walked over to the pool and dove in. The water was refreshing on her skin and felt cleansing to her body, washing away the semen on her face and legs. She swam a few laps and ended up with just her head above water at the shallow end, where Dean sat watching her.

"You're a good swimmer," he told her. "Nice smooth strokes."

"Thanks," she said. "I swam in high school, but I'm totally out of shape now."

"Diane, the last thing anyone is going to tell you is that you're out of shape. You looked spectacular in that bikini, and even better out of it."

"That's nice of you to say, though I'm sure you don't mind if I take the circumstances into account." Diane replied.

Dean laughed. "You mean another horny sales guy trying to have sex? I like to think I'm a little classier than some."

"Oh? What makes you that?" she challenged.

"Tell you what, I'll race you - far end and back," he said. "If I lose, we shake hands and say good night. If I win...."

It was Diane's turn to laugh. "You're on," she said. "I once saw a bumper sticker that said, 'If you can beat me, you can eat me.' How is that for the bet?"

"I can't wait to taste you," Dean told her. He stripped off his shirt and got into the water against the wall at the shallow end. Diane moved over next to him and stood, her breasts taut and nipples hard, water dripping from her.

"Dear god..." Dean said. "Unfair distraction!"

Diane ignored him. "Ready, set.....go!" They both dove forward and began swimming strongly. As Dean had said, Diane's form was excellent and she moved through the water smoothly. What Dean had not mentioned was that he swam competitively in college. He had a body length lead on her when he did a flawless flip turn at the deep end and was soon waiting for her at the shallow end.

"I sense a ringer," she said, catching her breath.

"Let's say I was inspired," Dean said with a smile. "Now, would you rather be sitting on the wall here or over there on the steps?"

"What you will never know," she said with a smile, "Is whether or not I was trying to win. The penalty for losing isn't exactly horrible - assuming you know how to eat pussy, of course."

"I'd say it's a win all around," Dean said. He led her over to the steps and turned her so her back was to them. "I have a rule that I kiss women before I perform oral sex on them." Having said that he pulled Diane to him and kissed her tenderly, his hands on her hips. The feel of her bare breasts on his chest caused an immediate erection in his swim trunks. He resisted the temptation to keep kissing her and explore her smooth wet skin, instead easing her back on the steps so her legs were in the water but her crotch above the water line. As he knelt in front of her he parted her legs and positioned himself between them. Diane watched with amused interest as he prepared but was soon closing her eyes to the sensation of his tongue on her inner thighs.

Dean was looking forward to taking his time pleasuring this beautiful woman, especially since he had her all to himself. He worked his way up the inside of each thigh with his lips and tongue, caressing the rest of her legs with his hands. By the time he reached the juncture of her legs Diane was breathing hard in anticipation. Dean made her wait, licking the bare flesh around her labia, with the slightest of touches to her more sensitive areas. He slowly began to let his tongue probe her opening and then run over her clit. Diane gasped each time he teased her like this, until she couldn't stand being on the edge any longer.

"Please," she pleaded to him. "I need....."

This was what Dean was working toward - building her arousal to the point she would beg for release. He was happy to provide it. His tongue dove into her opening for the first time while he rubbed his upper lip across her clit. Diane moaned and lifted her hips to his mouth, seeking the relief she craved. Dean pumped into her with his tongue as her breathing quickened, and then moved to roll it over her clit. Two fingers replaced the tongue, filling her pussy as he lapped at her clit. Diane's hand went to the back of his head as her body arched and she exploded in orgasm.

"Oh my god! Oh! You lovely man!" she cried out as she came on his face. Dean nursed her through the orgasm; when she was done he looked up to see a glazed look in her eyes as she looked down at him. A slight smile came to her lips as she held out her arms to pull him up her body.

"I need you inside me," she told him. Dean stood to move up, as he did so he skinned down his swim trunks, revealing a large, rock-hard erection.

"Is that for me?" Diane asked coyly.

"All for you babe," he told her. "For as long as you like."

Diane held out her arms to help him lay atop her. He lay down between her legs and slid forward until his erection was at her entrance. Looking into her eyes the whole while he slowly entered her and kissed her as they joined completely. Diane's legs went around Dean's waist and pulled him tightly against her as they began to rock together. Dean pulled his cock back and plunged deeply into her over and over, pressing his pelvis into her as he did so. His hands went under her ass to shift the angle so he was stimulating her clit even more and Diane hunched up at him in response.

"Oh, yes," she said softly to him. "Mmmm, you're loving me so good."

Dean sped up his motions as an answer to her encouragement and Diane quickly built toward another climax. Sensing this Dean allowed himself to build toward his own climax; as Diane went over the edge he stroked rapidly into her, triggering a powerful orgasm for both of them. She felt him filling her as her own orgasm washed over her.

Oh Diane, my god...."

They cooled down slowly, still joined, and kissed gently.

"Thank you," Diane told him. "That was special, on a night when nothing else is."

"The pleasure was all mine," he assured her. "Uh, the timing isn't great, but would you mind if I called you when we get back - dinner, lunch or something?"

Diane went quiet. "I'm sorry, but I can't - I'm seeing someone and it's fairly serious."

That puzzled the shit out of Dean as he lay there holding her, both of them naked and recovering from sex. But it wasn't the time or place for questions.

Their moment of peace was interrupted by Hank calling to Dean from the deck.

"You plan to lay on her all night, Dean?'

"Sounds like a good plan to me, Hank," he said back.

"Yeah, well it's a bad plan - our girl there has a lot of fans who would like some of what you just had, including me and Frank here," Hank told him, getting a little hostile.

"Maybe she'd rather stay here with me," Dean answered.

Diane intervened. "Dean, please don't. I don't want you getting in trouble over me - I can handle them."

"Are you sure?" he said. "I can take care of these two."

"I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about your job," Diane told him. "Mike won't like it if you cause a fuss."

"Listen to the lady," Frank said. "You had your time with her, now step aside."

Dean reluctantly lifted himself away from Diane and walked out of the pool, glaring at the pair waiting there. Hank went down the steps to stand in front of her, now sitting on a step, while Frank hung back.

"Let me guess what you would like," Diane said to him.

"You don't have to guess," he told her, palming one of her breasts. "Kneel on the step and I'll show you."

Diane repositioned herself so she was on the pool step, her lower legs in the water. Hank dropped his swimsuit and stood one step down, his erection on the same level as Diane's breasts. He took both breasts in his hands and pressed them around his erection so he could fuck her tits. He began pistoning his cock between the full globes of soft flesh, reveling in the feel of them on his cock and hands.

"I've been thinking about these beauties ever since the last time we did this," he told her. "Couldn't wait for another chance!"

Diane was about to reply when she felt someone over her right shoulder. Frank had moved close to her, his cock at the side of her face.

"Time to suck some cock Diane," he told her, turning her head toward him. "I've been thinking about your mouth ever since I watched you blow Mike." Diane leaned back and turned her head over her shoulder to take him into her mouth as Frank thrust forward. She was able to improve the angle slightly by leaning against his leg. Hank released her one breast to support her and she took over cradling her breasts around his cock as he continued to fuck into the valley of her tits.

Frank jammed his cock into Diane's mouth but the angle kept him from putting much more than half in. That was still pleasurable as Diane used her tongue on him and sucked skillfully despite the angle.

Hank continued to fuck into her tits until he neared his climax.

"Ah! Almost there! Gonna cum all over these big tits! Yeah!"

His climax hit and he shot a strong burst of cum onto Diane's upper chest and chin. He took his cock in hand to aim at her breasts but instead hit her in the face with the next spurt, his cum lacing across her forehead, right eye and nose. Diane winced but kept sucking Frank. No longer occupied by Hank's cock, Frank twisted her around to better suck him. He held her head as he drove into her mouth.

"Take that cock, take it deep," he growled. Diane took a moment to adjust but quickly was able to take all of him. She worked his cock until Frank's knees buckled and he began to cum. He quickly pulled out of her mouth to spray her face.

"Yeah, cumming all over that pretty face," he gloated. "Hank, grab my phone - I want a shot of this."

Diane surprised him; instead of recoiling she knelt in place and encouraged him!

"Yes, cum on me....paint my face.." she told him. Frank did his best, aiming for parts of her beautiful face that were free of semen. His climax done, he ran his still-hard cock over Diane's face to spread the cum around, creating a viscous sheen.

Both men stepped away, taking pictures of her as they did. "Thanks Diane, until next time," said Hank. They put their trunks on and high-fived as they went to get another drink.

Since no one else was around Diane decided to find Brandi. Before she went ten steps she was stopped by a voice from behind.

"Hope you're not leaving already," she heard Tom say. "We haven't had our special time together yet."

Tom caught up with her and his arm went around her waist, guiding her toward the double lounge where he had first fucked her. Diane resigned herself to whatever he had planned, though she would let him know it wasn't a willing resignation.

"You and Mike really are quite sick," she told him as they went to the lounge.

"I don't know about that," Tom answered. "You seem to be enjoying the attention. How many times have you cum tonight? I'm just making sure you leave completely satisfied." With that he spun her to face him and pulled her naked body into him. He leaned in to kiss her but Diane turned away.

"Need some warming up after all that fucking?" Tom said sarcastically. His mouth went to her neck to nuzzle her there while one hand caressed a full breast. Diane's nipple hardened at his touch and she felt her body respond to him despite her feelings. Tom dipped his head to take the nipple into his mouth; as his lips closed on it Diane made a soft moan. He sucked on the hard nub while his hand slid down her side, over her hip and onto her mound. When his finger probed her damp slit Diane moaned more loudly and rolled her hips forward.

"You're already wet," Tom gloated, lifting off her breast. "You just love cock, don't you slut?"

Diane writhed with the sensation of his mouth on her nipple and his hand stroking her clit. She knew the drug was part of the reason she was like this but truthfully it had only enhanced a strong inner need for sex. Tom continued to work her body until she was panting with arousal. He lifted off her breast and his hands went to her shoulders.

"You're good and hot," he pronounced. "Why don't you get me ready now." He pressed her shoulders downward; Diane eased to her knees without protest and now faced the large bulge in Tom's trunks.

"Take them off for me," he ordered. "Don't fret, I'm going to fuck you, but first I want you to get me really hard with that beautiful mouth."

Diane reached up the waistband of the trunks and began to pull them down. Tom's large cock caught in the material as she lowered it, springing out when she managed to pull it over the hard shaft and hitting her in the chin in the process. Tom laughed as she jerked back.

"He's just eager to feel that hot mouth," he told her. "Time to start sucking Diane."

Taking the shaft in her hand Diane leaned in and ran her lips down the exposed length of Tom's cock. Her lips tightened on him as she sucked at the head and ran her tongue along the underside of his length.

"Mike always raves about your blowjobs," he commented. "I can't wait for our night together, you and me in a big bed. We'll start with a nice slow blowjob and go from there. Meanwhile..."

With that Tom gathered Diane's hair in his fist and forced her onto his cock; surprised, Diane choked as he forced himself into her mouth, filling her throat. He pistoned her on his cock until he felt her take up the rhythm, easing up and guiding her more gently.

"Suck that cock Diane," he urged her. "Make it nice and hard so I can fuck you good."

Diane flushed at his words, embarrassed but also aroused at the thought of him fucking here again. As much as she disliked Tom she had to admit that he had made her climax in every encounter. Her body remembered that and stirred in anticipation. She kept on sucking him, using her mouth and tongue skillfully and his cock hardened as she worked on him until it felt rock-hard in her mouth.

"That's enough," he told her, pulling back from her mouth. He helped her off her knees and guided her to the lounge. "I want you to ride me," he instructed her as he lowered himself to lay back on the cushion. "Like I told you earlier, I want to fuck you with those tits in my face."

When Tom was on his back he pulled Diane over to straddle him and moved her so she was on top of his hardness.

"Put me in you," he told her, "then ride me - I want you to fuck yourself on me." Diane rose enough that his cock lifted and she guided it to her opening with her hand. She eased partway down on him, feeling his size stretch her despite all of the sex she had already had that night. For some reason that made her think of Brandi. Looking to the other side of the patio she saw her on another lounge, a man below her and Mike above her. They were double penetrating her, with Mike taking her ass, just as he said he would. A thrust from below her brought her back to her own world and Tom.

1...34567...9