Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane moaned, causing Mike to groan in return from the vibration of her vocal cords up his shaft. His thrusts became more eager and his cock filled Diane's mouth. Letting him have his way, Diane gave in, letting him guide her back and forth as he literally fucked her mouth.

Diane felt Mike yank her head against his pelvis, his cock shoved all the way into her mouth, holding her head as she deep throated him.

Diane stayed still as Mike's cock pulsed in her mouth, her tongue slowly stroking the large vein pulsing against it. Mike's dick was so far into her mouth that she could barely breathe, but now she was excited at being used. She even pulled his hips forward, her grip firm on the backs of his thighs. Mike ground his pelvis around her face in response, his pubic hairs scratching across her nose as his cock jerked spasmodically in her mouth.

Eventually Diane started to worry about air. Finally she slapped his ass and Mike jerked away from her, a hacking noise coming from her mouth as his dick was freed from her throat and she was able to take a breath. Before she could inhale a second time she felt a hot splash on her chin. Looking up, she saw Mike cumming on her, directing his ejaculate to her chest; she looked down in fascination as long pearly white streams splattered across the prominent curves of her breasts.

"Oh yeah bitch, that's a good girl," Mike moaned, jerking his cock and sending more splatters of cum onto her face. "That was a great blowjob," he told her as he ran his cock over her face, spreading his cum to cover all of her beauty. "Best you've ever given me."

Diane instinctively leaned forward to take him back into her mouth. Mike let her suck his softening cock briefly but then pulled back.

"Sorry, that's all I have right now," he told her. "But don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of cock out there for you tonight."

As Mike stepped back Diane tried to stand up; she started to stumble backward but Mike grabbed her hand and helped to her feet. He surveyed her body, and especially her breasts, where several streaks of his cum were running down her curves.

"Yeah, I definitely needed that," he commented.

Diane started to go for a paper towel to clean herself up but Mike stopped her.

"Leave it," he snapped. "I like thinking I marked you first tonight. You can spread it around if you want. I'm heading back out there to start the music. Don't dawdle in here, the guys want to see you. And fuck you."

She spread the semen on her chest over her breasts and belly. After that she adjusted the tiny suit to cover her nipples again. Diane took a deep breath, trying to compose herself after the encounter. Her belly ached with her need, her breasts swollen and her nipples hard with arousal. 'What is wrong with me?' she wondered. 'I've just been forced to give a blowjob and couldn't stop!'. She checked herself for any visible cum, spreading what she could find over her skin. Pouring herself a tall glass of the punch, she drank some of it, gathered her strength and went out to the bar.

"About time!" Frank said as she approached the bar. "I've been stuck here waiting for you."

"Sorry Frank," she answered. "I'll make it up to you, I promise." 'Why did I say that?!' Diane wondered.

"It's fine, no problems Diane," he told her. "I'm just glad I'm finally done here - dying to see what Mike has planned for the rest of the night." With that he pushed the tray of drinks toward her and headed out.

Diane picked up the tray and took it out to the patio. The group she had been serving was still together: Tom and Mark, who had been involved in her first encounter with sales managers, and Tim and Charlie, who had not. She saw that the other managers were still with Brandi, which made sense since she had been serving them. She heard the music Mike had promised start; as she walked to her group she was aware that each of the managers was watching her with their own degree of lust. She was vividly aware of how much of her body the bikini left exposed and the men's reaction. At the same time, their attention excited her and took her own arousal to a new level. She found herself looking forward to dancing with them even though she was very nearly naked.

"Hi guys, sorry for the delay," she told them. The men moved to the table to get their drinks as she set down the tray and she was suddenly surrounded by them. A thrill went through her body as she felt the closeness of all that male flesh.

"No problem Diane," Charlie told her. "Thanks for bringing them. You done waitressing for the night now?"

"I am!" Diane said happily. "Now I can relax and enjoy the party. Drink first, then dancing!" With that she picked up the glass of punch she had brought out for herself and took a large gulp.

"So, anyone else dancing?" she asked, holding out her hand. "Tim, didn't you say you had the first dance?"

Tim wasted no time in taking Diane's hand and going onto an open area of the patio to dance with her. The others settled into chairs to watch as the pair began to move to the music. Farther down the patio Frank was dancing with Brandi, four men including Mike watching.

The song had a strong beat and fast tempo; Diane moved her body to the rhythm about two feet away from Tim. She glanced at his eyes occasionally and was amused. Sometimes he made eye contact with her, but mostly he was scanning her body, especially her swaying breasts. She could feel the men sitting behind her watching her ass shake to the music as well. The attention continued to excite her as she moved to the music.

Mark replaced Tim as the song changed. He moved close to her and put his hands on her bare hips to move with her. Just his touch sent excitement through her body - she seemed super-sensitive to everything! She put her hands on his shoulders, but suddenly wanted to feel bare skin.

"Take your shirt off," she told him over the music. "It's not fair that I'm the only one showing skin." Mark quickly complied, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it toward the table. Now he was dressed in just swim trunks and flip-flops. When Diane put her hands back on his shoulders she felt the muscled flesh of a man instead of fabric.

Mark's hands went back to her hips and moved over the smooth flesh. Diane suddenly spun and he found himself still holding her hips but now looking at the bare expanse of her ass. Except for the thin straps of the thong and her top, her entire backside was bare. His erection grew as he enjoyed the erotic view. Diane spun again and now he was seeing her breasts, essentially bare except for a thin strip of material running down the middle of each breast covering her nipples.

He enjoyed that view until the song changed and Charlie claimed a turn. Following Mark's example he had taken his shirt off and was dressed in boarder shorts and flip-flops. He moved in to dance closely with Diane, looking into her eyes and seeing an amused look there.

"Something funny?" he asked pleasantly.

"You guys," she said. "Away from home and horny as hell. I feel like a lamb in the middle of a pack of wolves."

"Hell of a good-looking lamb," he commented. "Diane, I've got to say - I never would have guessed this body was under what you wear at the office."

"Thank you for the compliment," she replied. "You're sweet." She closed the gap between them and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Then she put her arms around his neck and danced with her body against his. The feel of his chest on her breasts stirred her desire, until interrupted by a new song.

Tom stepped in and held her at the waist, keeping her close to him. He leaned in to speak to her softly.

"You're enjoying being a cock-tease, aren't you? Let's see how it turns out when they're fucking the shit out of you."

"Ohhh, is that a promise?" Diane replied tartly.

"Yeah, I promise," Tom told her. His hands went to her hips and roughly pulled her into him. "And I promise I'll be the first. I could fuck you every day and not get enough."

Diane felt his erection pressing against her belly, her mind flashing back to the times he had fucked her before. As much as she disliked him, he had made her climax strongly in the past.

And she was sure he would keep his word tonight.

"Those tits feel really good against my chest, but I'd rather have them in my mouth tonight," he told her. At his words Diane felt herself getting moist despite her feelings toward him. 'Nothing like a good hate fuck,' she thought.

Tom let her go and Tim moved in to rescue her. She rewarded him by putting her arms around his neck and dirty dancing with him. His hands went to her waist but Diane pressed herself into him and whispered "Move your hands higher." Her breasts were mashed against his chest, the sides splayed out from between them. Tim moved his hands up her side, still below where her breasts were squeezed out. "Higher love," she told him, and watched in amusement as his hands encountered her breasts. "Right there - mmm, your hands feel nice." They swayed with the music, Tim barely aware of the song ending in his excitement.

Having watched all of this Mark was quick to pull Diane into him so her breasts were pressed against his chest as they danced. His hands went up her sides but instead of palming the sides of her breasts he hooked the cup material with his thumbs and pulled it to the side. That exposed Diane's nipples, which were now in direct contact with his chest.

"Much improved, don't you think?" he said as he dragged his chest across the hard buds. A wave of desire went through her and she pressed harder into him. Mark's leg went between hers so that his upper thigh was pressed into the triangle of fabric at her crotch.

"Now, this is real dirty dancing," he told her. He pressed into her and Diane ground her crotch down on him in response. They danced like that for the rest the song, Diane becoming more inflamed by the moment as her breasts and pussy were stimulated.

The other three men sat nearby and watched intently.

"Is that really our Diane, the marketing manager with a bad attitude?" Charlie asked.

"That's her, but obviously with a different attitude than at work," Tom told him, smiling. "Though I hear her attitude there has improved a lot lately - rumor has it that's because she's on a steady diet of Jordan's big dick."

"What?!" Tim blurted. "Lots of questions there, like how does anyone know Jordan has a big dick?"

"Oh, he does, I've seen it. Big doesn't really do it justice, huge is closer. And I've seen him use it on Diane - she went wild! So it makes sense if she went back for more."

'What the hell is going on in this company?' Charlie wondered.

"I don't feel right taking advantage of her," Tim said.

"Dude, you aren't taking advantage of her," Tom told him. "Diane is reserved at work but get her in the right setting and she's a wildcat. I've seen her take on five men once, and six men another time, and wear them out."

"Damn!"

"I'm telling you guys - we get her worked up and she'll wear us out! At least I hope so."

The song stopped and Charlie started to get up. Tom stopped him saying, "Let me go next - you'll thank me later." Charlie sat down as Tom went over to Diane, taking Mark's place.

Diane started to adjust her top to cover her nipples again.

"That's kind of pointless by now, isn't it?" Tom said. She shrugged and stopped. "In fact, the swimsuit top is pointless, no? Let's lose it."

Diane was swaying to the beat of the new song, her breasts moving with her. She spun so her back was to him.

"You want to do the honors?" she asked. A quick pull at her neck and back undid the ties holding the suit together. Diane raised her arms and the suit top drifted to the ground. The group of three seated nearby applauded; for some reason losing the tiny top accentuated Diane's breasts even more. Now she slowly danced topless, her hips swaying, her bare breasts bobbing to the music.

She was thankful she was firm enough in the chest that her breasts didn't sag as she continued to dance as if being topless was nothing to her. Tom stepped back and waved Charlie in for his turn dancing with now-topless Diane. Charlie moved in front of her, unable to keep his eyes from drifting down to the beautiful breasts swaying with Diane's movements.

"I think you like something," she teased.

"Like? They're spectacular.....Diane, you're gorgeous."

She moved to put her arms around his neck, hips rolling with the beat. She kissed him on the lips. "I'm glad you think so," she said huskily. Charlie's hands went to her waist but Diane reached down and moved one to hold her ass. Charlie took the hint and moved his other hand so he was holding her against him by cupping her full ass. He had developed a rock-hard erection as a result and wondered if she felt it.

"Did I do that?" Diane asked coyly, eliminating his wonder. "Feels nice and big."

Based on that Charlie decided it was OK to be bold. "I've never had a complaint," he said. "But everything is relative." He wondered if the rumors about Jordan were true - if so Diane might have high standards. The song ended and Diane wandered over to where the other three stood. She began moving to the next song, dancing with all four men at the same time but with none in particular, falling into the rhythm of the song, her hips and arms moving seductively, as she became almost oblivious to anything but the music. She could feel the eyes of every man on her as she danced. Instead of being uncomfortable, she relished being the center of attention. She bent over, her hair falling wildly in front of her, knowing the G-string bottom did nothing to hide her ass.

Diane pulled Tim and Charlie to each side of her, handing each of them a string on the sides of her bottom. Before they knew what to do, Diane twirled around, untying both sides simultaneously so the freed material fell from between her legs.

All four guys moved closer and began to touch her, catching brief rubs of her ass, stomach, shoulders, arms, even brushing her tits a few times as she spun around, dancing to the beat of the music. Her skin was tingling, her whole body increasingly aroused. She was not sure what was happening, maybe the punch she had drunk was hitting her more strongly than she thought as the song ended. Diane realized her whole body was alive with desire for a man, any man.

Tom pulled Diane against him. Instead of pulling away she embraced him eagerly. The song ended abruptly, but was quickly replaced by another. Tom made thrusting motions against her pelvis with each thump of the music and Diane rode along, her hips moving in time with his.

She could imagine it looked like he was fucking her on the dance floor, feeling an evil thrill go through her at the thought. Slowly lowering herself down Tom's leg, she ran her hands over the large lump in his shorts, imagining what it would feel like in her.

Rising up, Diane spun around, her hands in the air, brushing her hair up, aware of her breasts moving freely as she faced Mark, dancing in rhythm with him. Feeling hands around her waist, Diane gave in as Tom pulled her into his crotch again, swaying his hips with hers and grinding his erection into the crack of her ass. She was vaguely aware of his hands stroking the underside of her breasts, the feeling both sensual and thrilling. Diane was lost in the music, her only response being grinding her ass further into Tom's groin, his erection continuing to rub her ass.

She was so absorbed in the music that she barely felt him pull back for a few seconds. Then his hand was on her back, pushing her down and forward so she was bending at the waist. She felt bare flesh against her when she ground back at him but had no time to anticipate what happened next.

"Let the games begin," Tom muttered, as he thrust forward and entered Diane from behind with his full length.

"Ohhh..ahh!" she gasped out at the sudden sensation. Before she could move away Tom had her by the hips and had begun fucking her.

"Ummm...ummm....uhhh.uh.uh.....ohhhh! Oh! Tom!"

The others watching were as surprised as Diane, except for Mark.

"Jesus, he's fucking her!" Tim blurted out.

"Looks that way," Mark said, laughing. "Tom isn't big on foreplay. Diane should have known this would happen, grinding her ass into him like that - come to think of it, maybe she did."

"Damn," Charlie muttered. "I know there was talk about banging her, but I guess I didn't think it would happen. So, what do we do - take turns fucking her? I'm not up for sloppy fourths."

"The two times before this we kinda had a '3 holes, no waiting' guideline," Mark told him. "Just do your own thing, within reason."

"Wow," Tim said. "This is unbelievable."

Tom had continued to fuck Diane but wasn't happy with their position. Still joined to her, he lifted her and walked over to a double lounge.

"Can someone put another cushion on this?" he asked. Charlie and Tim hurried to move a cushion from another lounge over and Tom set Diane on it.

"Hands and knees," he told her. He was now able to stand behind her and fuck her easily. He leaned forward to gather her pendulous breasts in his hands as he pumped into her.

"Mmmm, yes...." Diane moaned as he began to roll her nipples with his fingers. He kept one hand on a breast and gathered her hair in the other, pulling her head up. Seeing this Tim walked over to the pair.

"Mind if I join?" he asked Tom.

"The more the merrier, right Diane? Time to suck some cock!"

"Ughhh....ughhhh....yes...."

Tim dropped his shorts and put his cock to Diane's mouth. As she instinctively opened her lips and took the head between them he pushed forward to feed her his shaft. Diane began sucking while Tom used his hand on the back of her head to force her onto the cock.

"God damn, that's nice," Tim groaned. "Suck that dick Diane." He took hold of her head on both sides to guide her mouth. Seeing this, Tom let go of her hair to hold her by the hips as he fucked her.

"And that would be called a spit roast," Mark said to Charlie as they watched.

"Uckkk......uckkk.....mmmphh....mpphhh!" Diane was being rocked between the two men. The motions of the two combined to force Tim's cock deep into her mouth. Mark walked over to watch more closely, enjoying the view of her pendulous breasts swaying as she was fucked.

"Want to join?" Tom asked him, his breath coming in pants as he pounded into Diane.

"Sure," Mark told him. "Where do you want me?"

"Slide under her," Tom said. "I'll take her ass, you can have her pussy."

Diane moaned around Tim's cock when she heard this. Mark maneuvered to get under her; when Tom pulled out he lifted his hips and slid into her. She was wet with arousal and he entered her easily. Another moan came as Tom put his cock at her rear entrance and began penetrating her there.

"Tight," he commented. "Toss me the suntan lotion, will you Charlie?"

Catching the tube of lotion he opened it and drizzled it on his cock, then tossed it aside. His hands spread Diane's ass and he tried entering her again. This time his cock slid in more easily and he was soon fully embedded in her ass.

"Mmmffff...." Diane moaned, muffled by a mouth full of Tim's cock.

"OK, let's fuck her together guys," Tom said, and the three began to pump into Diane's three orifices. Mark pulled her hips down so her crotch was against his and he could penetrate her more deeply. This pressed her clit on his pubic bone and she began rocking toward her own orgasm.

"Feel that?" Tom crowed. "She's fucking back! You love three guys filling you, don't you Diane?"

Her only response was to moan and grind herself down on Mark harder. Tim was holding her head to keep her on his cock as her movements became more frantic. He pushed all of his cock into her mouth and throat with each thrust and was getting close to cumming.

123456...9