Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she moaned as she rose and then lowered herself onto more of the shaft.

"Take it all Diane," Tom said, and he pushed up to penetrate her more deeply. A few more rises and falls had him in her completely and both of them stopped to enjoy the feeling.

"Now fuck yourself on me," he told her, and Diane began pumping herself on his cock, feeling it slide against her vaginal walls as she did so. Tom pulled her down and buried his face in her breasts, letting the soft flesh envelop him. He turned his face to move along the inner part of her right breast until he reached her nipple and took it into his mouth. Diane gasped as he sucked hard, trying to pull back but failing. Tom's attention was part pain and part pleasure, but as Diane's body responded it became all pleasure. He switched nipples with the same effect. She wanted to make him climax, deny him the advantage of making her climax but her body was betraying her. Diane's motion changed from pistoning herself on him to grinding her clit against his pelvis as her arousal built. Tom noticed the change and arched his back to increase the pressure, guiding her hips with his hands. Sensing she was close he pulled back from her breasts.

"Yeah, cum for me Diane," he urged her. "Cum from my cock fucking you!" His mouth went back to her breast and the renewed sensation put her over the edge.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. "Oh my god!" Diane ground her clit against Tom as her orgasm crashed over her, her body on fire with sensation. Tom thrust into her repeatedly, prolonging the orgasm. He pulled her face down to his and kissed her hard. Overwhelmed by her climax Diane returned the passionate kiss, oblivious to whom she was kissing, just needing this final connection to the source of her pleasure.

As her orgasm began to ebb Tom surprised her by gathering her body to his and rolling them over so that he was on top of her. Still joined, he began to fuck her from above and Diane groaned at the renewed sensation.

"We're not done yet slut," he growled at her. "I can't wait until I can fuck you like this on a proper bed but this will do for now. Mike says I can have you in a few weeks though, after Jimmy has his night. So get used to this."

He gathered her legs in his arms as he fucked her and spread them while doubling them back toward her head. Spread wide like this Diane was completely open to him and he began to fuck her violently. The orgasm that had been ebbing returned and she had a series of small explosions from the sensation of being taken like this.

"Uh, uh, uh," she grunted as Tom pounded her. "Oh god, take me!..fuck me hard!..fuck me deep!"

Tom smiled a cruel smile and moved so he was fucking straight down into her.

"I can't fuck you as deep as Jordan can," he told her, "but I can fuck you harder." His cock pounded into her in a series of quick hard thrusts and Diane came yet again. It seemed as if the orgasms would never end.

But end they finally did when Tom couldn't hold back any longer and his own climax arrived. He let the sensation build as long as he could, until his body wouldn't be denied any longer. As he felt the first pulse of cum about to explode he quickly pulled out and let it rain on Diane's face and breasts. A second pulse sprayed her and then he thrust back into her to finish the orgasm. He thrust until the final twitches of orgasm stopped and his cock began to soften.

"We'll do this again soon," he told her as he lifted off of her. "And remember, I made you cum and you begged me for more. You may be a slut, but you're my slut."

Diane lay there stunned by the fucking she had just experienced. Her sexual haze was snapped by the feel of someone gathering her legs like Tom had and opening her again. Her eyes focused and she saw Tim positioning his cock at her entrance. He plunged forward and she groaned at the quick penetration.

"Sloppy seconds, but I'll take it if it means I get to fuck you," he muttered as he began to piston into her. Diane moaned as he pounded into her, again on the boundary of pleasure and pain. Her body won out and her hands went to his ass, pulling him into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist and they fucked like animals. Eventually Tim climaxed, his cum jetting into Diane as she reached her own climax.

"Ah Diane! That's amazing! Take it!"

"Oh! Fuck me, fuck me more!"

A sated Tim lifted off her and Diane collapsed back onto the lounge. She was only vaguely aware of two more men taking her in the same way. The second (Frank?) fucked her like Tom had but used the considerable cum in her to lube her ass and take her there as well, fucking down into her. She felt the heat of his cum but was too tired to care one way or another.

She lay there. exhausted, for a while and then remembered Brandi. Forcing herself off the lounge she went over to the other side of the patio and found her alone, sitting in a chair, nude. Her hair, face and chest were streaked with cum and she seemed dazed.

"Brandi," Diane said softly, trying to get her attention. "Let's get out of here."

Brandi responded sluggishly but Diane managed to get her on her feet. She considered taking her into the pool to rinse off but decided a quick exit was best. The managers who hadn't left were sitting off to the side talking, paying no attention to them right now. But if their libidos recovered they would be back. They slipped by the bar, which was unoccupied, and the kitchen without meeting anyone, retrieving their coverups on the way. Reaching the cottage, Diane ushered Brandi inside and locked the door.

"Let's get into the shower," she told her. She turned on the water and helped Brandi into the shower. The water seemed to revive her a bit and she started to wash herself with Diane's help. Diane washed her own hair and body as well. When done she wrapped Brandi in one of the large towels provided and led her to the bedroom. They both sat on the bed, drying their hair.

"Are you OK?" Diane asked. "I'm worried about you."

"I'll be fine," Brandi told her. "No physical damage - just a lot to process."

"I'm here if you want to talk," Diane told her.

"Not tonight," Brandi said. "I'm too tired. But I would appreciate if you would stay with me and hold me."

"I'm glad to," Diane said. "Get into bed. I'll turn out the lights and get in as soon as that's done. I already changed our flight to an earlier one tomorrow - we were supposed to go back with everyone else, but I'd rather avoid them and any early morning demands."

"Good idea," Brandi said as she slipped between the sheets. "There are a lot of them that I don't ever want to see again."

She lay down and Diane was next to her in a few moments, spooning with her. Exhausted, they both fell asleep quickly.

The pair woke early and bustled about packing, as the car to the airport was coming soon. Quickly getting through the normal airport hassle, they finally had time to think while they waited for the plane.

"Anything you want to talk about?" Diane asked. Brandi had revived but was still very thoughtful, making Diane worry about her.

"I think I'm having an identity crisis," Brandi blurted out. "I should have hated everything about last night but there were times when I found myself wanting more. It's all very confusing."

"I'm pretty sure we were drugged Brandi," Diane told her. "I'll know for sure when we get back; I filled one of the toiletry bottles with the punch Mike gave us."

"So whoever I was last night wasn't the real me? How can a drug totally change you?"

"The right drug can lower inhibition - I think ecstasy does that - and it may have been combined with something to raise sexual desire," Diane said. "In any event, I don't think you should judge yourself based on last night."

"There were so many men - I did so many things with them..."

"I did too," Diane assured her. "And I felt differently than I normally would. Let's wait until we get the test result before we feel bad about ourselves."

"What about the next time, and the time after that? I don't think I can do this again," Brandi said, on the verge of tears.

"Hopefully you won't have to," Diane told her. "I didn't want to raise false hopes, but people are working to bring Mike down, and in a way that would set us free."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"Really. And I think they're getting close. It just didn't come together in time to prevent this trip," Diane assured her.

"I hope so," Brandi said. "It sounded like Mike planned to whore us out to customers soon. I'd quit, but I think he'd come after me anyway."

"Don't give up yet. Let me see how things are going when we get back." Diane told her.

There wasn't much else to talk about; the three days had actually been fairly pleasant for Brandi until the last night. Even that had its moments; she had been shocked that she climaxed during one encounter. Until Diane had told her about being drugged she wondered about herself - how could she enjoy anything about the situation? But now her focus had to be on resolving this - getting away from Mike without losing her job or her daughter. She could only hope that Diane was right and that help was on the way.

Diane had offered her a ride home from the airport, which Brandi accepted gratefully. They claimed their luggage and went to the curb as Diane texted her ride. A few minutes later I drove up and hopped out to help with the bags.

"Hi Dave, this is a surprise," Brandi said, greeting me. She looked at Diane quizzically.

"Dave is our potential savior," Diane told her. "He's picking us up so we can learn what's going on with the investigation."

I greeted both of them and put their bags in the car trunk. Diane and I had agreed to keep our relationship secret from Brandi for now. They both got into the back of the car and I navigated out of the airport. Getting Brandi's address I headed there as I explained how the investigation was proceeding.

"First, let me apologize for how long this is taking," I told them. "I know the delay caused you to endure whatever happened in Puerto Rico, and I deeply regret that. The investigation is far more extensive and complicated than we ever thought it would be - Mike has his hands in a wide variety of things. The good news there is that when we do finish, the mountain of evidence of crimes will be overwhelming."

"Crimes?" Brandi questioned. "This involves crimes?"

"Crimes beyond the obvious one of blackmail," I answered. "The trip to Puerto Rico, for instance, appears to have been paid for by company funds that Mike controls, which he skimmed off for personal uses. The instances of that are mounting up. and it's enough to qualify for grand larceny. Then there's the fraud involved in accounting for that money. There are other more technical legal charges but those two are serious felonies all by themselves."

"How are we going to be protected from him releasing what he has?" she asked.

"That's a good question and you're right to ask it," I told her. "We'll have huge leverage on him if we do this right; protecting you two and anyone else involved is the top priority."

"This can't happen soon enough," Diane added. "It sounded like he was planning a bunch of things in the near future. He mentioned a night with Jimmy to me - ugh!"

"I promise that I will do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen," I told her.

The rest of the ride was done in relative silence. We arrived at Brandi's house and she was delighted as her daughter ran out the door to greet her, grandma watching from the doorway. The scene only served to stiffen my resolve. I helped her with her bags and Diane hugged her as we left. She got into the front seat with me for the trip to her townhouse.

"We really have to nail Mike soon Dave," she told me. "If only for that little girl's sake."

"There are lot of reasons," I answered. "And we will. I didn't want to say this in front of Brandi but we're less than two weeks away from wrapping this up."

"Mike can do a lot in two weeks," Diane commented.

"I know," I told her. "But I swear, he's touched you for the last time. Every time I think about his hands on you I want to kill him - literally kill him."

"Don't torture yourself thinking about him Dave," she said. "Just focus on the investigation."

"I have to figure out how to protect both of you until we're done," I said.

"In the morning my love," Diane said. "Right now, let's go home. I would really love just sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and you holding me."

That's exactly what we did; once we got to Diane's townhouse we settled in with some wine and cheese and enjoyed being together again. Even a few days apart was too much at this point in our relationship, which was still developing every day. I didn't ask about what happened on the trip - if Diane wanted to talk she would broach the subject. She did mention one thing.

"He drugged us Dave," she said suddenly.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm sure he drugged us to get us to cooperate," she explained. "He gave us our own drinks, a kind of a punch that must have had a drug in it to lower inhibitions and heighten desire. I brought some back so we could have it checked."

"Good girl," I told her. "One more thing on his list of crimes. One more reason to destroy him. I'll find out where it can be analyzed first thing tomorrow."

"I'll get out the bottle out of my bag in the morning," she said. "Do you mind if we go to bed early tonight? I'm mentally and physically tired after all of that."

"Of course not," I replied. "I'm looking forward to having you next to me at night. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Dave," she said softly. "There were lots of times in the past few days when I wished I were with you. It made me realize how much I love you."

"Let's go to bed," I suggested. "A good night's sleep will do you a world of good." I took her hand, helped her off the couch and we walked up to the bedroom. We both got ready for bed; when we were under the sheets I turned to hold her.

"This is my perfect world," I told her. I could feel Diane's warmth through the cotton nightshirt she had on, and all those perfect curves, but I wasn't going to initiate anything sexual, giving her whatever space she needed. I needn't have worried about that.

"Make love to me Dave," she said softly. "I want to go to sleep with the memory of you loving me."

I didn't answer, instead shifting forward to kiss her while my hand moved to caress her back through the garment. She was warm, and soft, and perfect under my hands. We kissed softly, enjoying the feel of each other's lips. As arousal grew the kisses became longer and deeper; I marveled again at how much I loved kissing her. When I felt her tongue probe at my mouth I moved my hand to the bottom of the nightshirt and felt the bare flesh there. I ran my hand over her softness to stroke her back again.

"I love the feel of your hands on me," Diane murmured, breaking away for a second. Then she was kissing me again, with more urgency this time. Sensing her need, I moved my hand to her side and under her arm to cup her full left breast. Diane purred as her breast filled my hand, her nipple hard against my palm. I caressed her there, letting her arousal build further. In time I moved down her side and across her hip to her inner thigh. I was pleased to find that she hadn't worn panties to bed, probably in anticipation of making love. I moved across her upper thigh to nestle my hand between her legs. Diane shifted her top leg to give me better access to her as I did that.

I found her wet and ready for me. Stroking along her inner thigh I found her damp mound and cupped it, my fingers lingering on her slit. Diane moaned into my mouth as I stroked her and her hand moved to my erection, wrapping around my hardness and stroking my length. We caressed each other like that for a few moments, increasing our need.

"I want you," Diane said softly. "I need you inside me."

Hearing that I shifted us so I was atop her. Diane's legs parted and I naturally ended up between them, my hardness near her opening. She reached down to guide me into her and I moved forward slowly to enter her. The magic of joining with her happened yet again, and both of us paused to relish the moment. Then I began to rock my hips to make love to her, her hips rising to meet mine with every cycle. My hands went under her to support her as we made love, helping to focus the pressure of my pelvis on her clit. I kissed her hard as I sensed her orgasm building, and Diane quickly peaked.

"Oh! Oh Dave," she murmured as she climaxed. "I wanted it to be you every time this weekend..."

I knew she wasn't done, so I tried mightily to hold off my own orgasm. I took my hands from beneath her and held her by the hips and I rolled us over, still joined, so she was straddling me. Diane rose up to pull the nightshirt over her head and lay back on top of me, our bodies now in full contact. I began slow thrusts into her again and she picked up the rhythm, rocking on my cock. She kissed me hard as we moved together, both of us searching for a mutual orgasm. When she lifted up from me, I took her lovely breasts in my hands, cupping them to bring her nipples close to my face. Her breasts felt swollen with her arousal. I lifted my head and took one hard bud into my mouth, sucking and licking at it. Diane's breath caught for a moment and then she groaned and pressed down on me, taking herself further toward her orgasm. I switched nipples, replacing my mouth with fingers as I sucked and nipped at the other breast and Diane quickened her movement. I heard her go over the edge before I could build my own climax, and thrust slowly as she eased down from her peak.

"That was lovely - thank you," she said into my ear.

"A good craftsman enjoys his work," I told her. By that criterion I was an excellent craftsman.

"But you're not satisfied yet," she said. "Let me satisfy you." She began lifting and lowering her hips to achieve the long strokes on my cock that she knew brought me to orgasm quickly.

"Give me your breasts," I told her, and she lifted up so I could bury my face in her luscious orbs. I caressed them as I did so, thinking I could probably bring my multi-orgasmic love to a third climax with me. Her pelvis began to linger longer on me, and I knew she was climbing toward climax even as she was focusing on my pleasure. My hands went to her ass to rotate her on my pubic bone on her downstrokes, as I took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

The sensations on my cock finally reached the point of no return; I felt myself explode into her with the pent-up desire of several days. Diane's third orgasm came immediately after that, and we took each other to completion, moaning each other's name in pleasure and love. After her breathing slowed Diane moved away to lie next to me, her arm draped across my chest, her breast pressed into my side.

"I could stay like this forever," she said. "I feel safe - and loved...."

"You're both," I told her. "I wish we could be together like this forever too."

"Of course, it could be the glow of all those orgasms talking," she joked. I was very happy to hear a light tone in her voice.

"And I have a well-known weakness for leggy, dark-haired women with curves," I joked back.

"Sounds like we're a perfect fit," she said, snuggling into my chest. I kissed her forehead and lay there, happily holding her. In a few minutes I heard her breathing slow as Diane eased into sleep. I lay awake for a while longer, pleased that I had brought her some measure of peace after the horrible trip and worried that I might not be able to prevent further nightmares. I finally resolved that I would, no matter what, and slept on that resolve.

I started that effort the next morning as soon as I got to work, calling Rodger for an update and asking him to bring in the investigator to meet with us and our company's General Counsel. The conclusion was that we were two weeks away from finishing; this rapidly became unacceptable when Diane stopped by and showed me the texts she had gotten from Mike that morning.

1...456789