Chocolate Dreams Ch. 05 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the guys are shy," she told Brandi. "Why don't you go help Dave and I'll take Jordan."

Brandi came over to me with a sheepish look on her face. "You really don't have to do this," I told her. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

She leaned in to kiss me lightly. "I feel like I owe you my life, so a little affection shouldn't be a hardship. Thank you for everything you've done for us." She kissed me harder, her hands going to my waist to lift my undershirt over my head. As we broke the kiss she said huskily, "Take my bra off please."

I was more than happy to do that, though Brandi was the first woman I had kissed since starting to see Diane. I reached behind her to undo the bra clasp and slipped the bra off her shoulders.

"You have lovely breasts," I told her, palming a full globe. Her nipple was already erect - in anticipation, or fear?

"Thank you," she murmured. "That's quite a compliment from someone who sees Diane's every day." We both smiled at that and kissed again, her bare breasts pressing against my chest.

As we parted I noticed that Diane and Jordan had progressed more quickly. Diane was down to her panties and had Jordan stripped except for his boxers. He had even shed his shoes and socks. "Brandi, can you come here for a moment?" Diane called. "I need help with something."

Brandi turned from me and went over to the pair. As she did, Diane sank to her knees in front of Jordan, who stood there in just his boxers. His massive erection was a long lump in the leg of his boxers. Brandi knelt next to Diane and watched as she pulled Jordan's boxers down. His erection was slowly revealed as the fabric went down his legs, finally springing up and nearly hitting them as it burst free.

"Oh my god!" Brandi blurted as it burst into view. "It's bigger than Derek!"

Diane took hold of Jordan's cock by the base, slanting it toward Brandi. "Touch it," she told her. Brandi's hand went around the shaft above Diane's; amazingly there was still about four inches visible. Diane leaned forward and kissed the head, her tongue snaking out to lick the sensitive underside. As Jordan groaned she took the head into her mouth and sucked deeply, buckling Jordan's knees. She sank her mouth down the shaft to where Brandi's hand was holding it and pulled up quickly. Repeating that several times had Jordan groaning again. When she pulled off, the massive shaft glistened with her saliva.

She moved the head in front of Brandi and urged her, "Go ahead, kiss it." Brandi tentatively touched the tip with her tongue, then moved to put her lips on it. She slid down Jordan's length to take all of his head into her mouth, then pulled away. "It's unbelievable," she murmured. "All of this really fits inside you?"

Diane moved to kiss her, still holding Jordan's cock. She stroked the shaft a few times as they kissed but then released it to stand up, drawing Brandi up with her.

"Let's get on the bed," she said huskily, leading Brandi there by the hand. The pair lay down on their sides in the middle of the bed and embraced, kissing and caressing each other. We men watched as they made love, hands roaming over soft curves and exploring each other's body. I took advantage of the time to strip down to my shorts, though I frankly didn't see how I would fit into the scene.

Brandi spun around so her head was at Diane's thigh, which she began to caress and kiss. Diane moved similarly and they began working their way to each other's pussy. A gasp from Brandi told us that Diane had reached her goal and was pleasuring her there. Soon Diane's hips began to rock in rhythm with Brandi's efforts as well. Their breathing quickened, muffled by surrounding flesh as arousal built. I was surprised when Diane lifted her head but only for a second.

"Jordan," she said huskily, "I need you to fuck me...."

Jordan climbed onto the bed behind Diane, who had lifted her leg, and positioned his cock at her entrance. Brandi stopped her licking on Diane's clit to watch as Jordan began to penetrate her. That close, his cock must have been truly impressive, and Brandi watched in awe as the first half of him went into her. "Dear lord..." she said softly.

Diane was panting now and managed to say, "Brandi, I need....". Brandi's tongue went back to her clit. At the first touch Diane exploded in orgasm, her body quivering with the sensation. It looked like one of the most powerful climaxes I had ever seen her have. Jordan pumped at her, extending the orgasm. When she finally calmed she returned to pleasuring Brandi, while Jordan fucked her, penetrating her more deeply with every thrust. The three worked their way toward their climaxes while I resigned myself to waiting until the others had left. Not so bad, I thought, having Diane all to myself.

I was surprised when I heard Diane ask Brandi, "Brandi, do you want Dave?"

A quiet "Yes," came from her, so I stripped off my boxers and got onto the bed behind her. She had a lovely ass, I noted as I positioned myself. I entered her and pushed forward, starting to fuck her. She was soaking wet from Diane's ministrations so entry was easy.

"Not there Dave," I heard Diane say. "Not there?" I wondered for a second, finally realizing what I was supposed to do. I pulled back and Diane guided my cock to Brandi's ass. I was well-lubricated by her pussy and entered easily, bringing a gasp from Brandi. It sounded and felt like she had a small orgasm when Diane went back to her clit; trapped between us she wasn't done yet however.

Now all four of us worked toward our own and each other's climaxes. The two women pleasured each other's clit while Jordan and I fucked them. From Diane's gasps it sounded like Jordan was giving her a vigorous fucking. I was being gentle with Brandi, not knowing what she liked. Diane started orgasming steadily from the dual stimulation and Brandi followed with a massive climax.

"Oh! Oh my god! Oh......!" she screamed into Diane's crotch. I took that as my cue to relax and let my own orgasm happen; I was soon jetting my cum into her pretty ass.

"Ah! Brandi! So nice!" I gasped out. As my orgasm ebbed I kissed her neck in gratitude and reached around to cup a lovely breast.

I could feel the bed rocking with Jordan's thrusts into Diane, who was moaning as she was pounded by his huge cock. She exploded in another massive orgasm just as he came, filling her with his cum.

Sated, we slowly unwound the combination of bodies. Jordan and I withdrew from Brandi and Diane and rolled off the two sides of the bed. The two women lay there for a moment, finally twisting around to hold each other and kiss. While they did that Jordan went into the bathroom and cleaned up, dressing when he came out. I followed him, cleaned myself and put on a robe. At that point the pair got off the bed. Brandi went into the bathroom while Diane gave Jordan a passionate kiss goodbye. I watched his hands run over her bare back while they kissed, thinking that they would have made love all night if possible.

"Another wonderful evening," she said, looking up at him.

"You are amazing as always Diane," he told her. "I'm sorry I have to leave..."

"There will be other times," she assured him. With that he let go of her, said goodbye to me and left. Brandi came out of the bathroom soon after that wearing Diane's white terrycloth robe.

"I borrowed this, I hope you don't mind," she said. She looked around for Jordan. "Did Jordan leave already?"

"You just missed him," Diane told her. "And of course you can use that - I have others. Would you like to stay the night?"

Brandi hesitated, seemingly embarrassed. "I....I would," she said. "I wasn't sure how tonight would go, but I brought some things and told my mom I might stay the night, hoping that would happen. I just need to call her to let her know."

"I'm delighted that you did," Diane said. "Dave, would you be a doll and get her things?" she asked me. "Of course," I said.

"They're in my car," Brandi told me. "My keys and phone are in my purse downstairs. I'll go get them with you."

We went to get the keys and I headed outside to fetch Brandi's things. By the time I returned both women were sitting on the couch sipping wine and eating some of the snacks.

"We decided we were famished and thirsty," Diane said with a smile.

"Worked up an appetite, did we?" I said. "Look, I'll get dressed and head over to my place," I told them. "Give you two some time together."

"Absolutely not!" Brandi said firmly, surprising me. "You two are a couple and I don't want to chase you away. That king bed is big enough for three, and I don't mind."

"I like the idea of sleeping between you two," Diane said. "Unless you'd rather some other arrangement..."

"No, I give up," I said quickly. "I'll stay."

We spent the next hour or so relaxing, drinking the wine and talking about the day. The time finally came where the very eventful day had worn all of us out and we headed upstairs. As a concession to Brandi I put on boxers to sleep in. Both women slipped into panties and long nightshirts, changing in front of me.

"After tonight I think it's a bit late for modesty," said Brandi as she slipped off the robe and changed. She really did have very nice breasts, albeit a mite small for my tastes. My cock stirred a bit seeing her, and a bit more when I saw Diane nude as she changed, but it was time for sleep. We settled in, me on the left side of the bed, Diane in the center and Brandi on her other side. Brandi was right - the bed easily accommodated the three of us. Relieved that I had pulled off Mike's demise and protected everyone I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I was woken - I won't say rudely given how it turned out - by movement on the other side of the bed and soft moans of pleasure. Diane had left a light on in the bathroom in case Brandi needed to find her way there in the night; by the dim light I could see the pair of them kissing passionately while fondling each other. The nightshirts were pulled up above their breasts, and Diane's breasts glistened with moisture. They both still had panties on but their legs were inter-twined and they were rocking their mounds against one another. Diane moaned as Brandi squeezed her breast while Brandi tried to muffle the moan by kissing her. The rocking became more agitated and breathing quickened; they were soon climaxing together, trying hard to be quiet but not succeeding very well. My cock was rock hard from watching them, but I turned to lie flat on my back feigning sleep.

I felt Diane roll over toward me and kept still, breathing slowly.

"I told you we'd wake him," Diane said with a little laugh.

"How do you know he's awake?" Brandi whispered.

"Here's a clue," Diane said back, and I felt her hand on the tent in the sheets that was my erection. She pulled back the covers to reveal my tented boxers. "You're busted dear," she said to me.

I gave up the act. "Busted? What did I do to be busted? This is a normal reaction to seeing two women making love!"

"Hmm, maybe you're right," Diane allowed. "Since it's our fault, how can we make it up to him? He can't sleep with that thing in that condition," she said to Brandi. She lifted herself over me so they were on either side of me.

"Let's get a closer look at the problem," she suggested, trying to pull my boxers down. Ever helpful, I cooperated by lifting my hips and she soon had my erection fully exposed.

"In my experience, this sometimes works," she said almost clinically, and she began to stroke my erection. She let go, to my dismay, until she told Brandi to try. Brandi held my erection and stroked it but not as enthusiastically or skillfully as Diane had.

"Hmm, more drastic measures might be needed," Diane said, still the clinician. She took hold of my erection at the base and began to run her tongue up and down my length. I moaned a little and got a "Good...good" comment from her. The next time she reached the head of my cock her mouth went around me and went down the shaft, engulfing four inches or so of my length. She began to bob her head on me as she held the base,

"Ah, Diane," I moaned as she worked my cock with that lovely mouth. She continued until my arousal grew to where I would climax soon. But she suddenly stopped and straightened up.

"You try, Brandi," she said, prompting her to suck me.

"I really don't know how," Brandi told her. "My ex didn't care for blowjobs and said I was bad at them."

"I've never had a bad blowjob," I quipped.

"Just do what I was doing," Diane told her. "He'll love it. As for you," she said as she moved up to me. "Let's see how well you use your mouth." She knee-walked up to my face and lowered her breasts to my mouth, smothering me with them. I took soft flesh into my mouth, sucking and licking, searching for her nipple. Diane moved her breasts over my face until I finally latched on to a hard nub and sucked on it.

"Yes...love my tits," she encouraged me. As much as I was enjoying her breasts Brandi was warming up to her task and was sucking my cock more enthusiastically. The double stimulation was bringing me close again. Diane lifted off me, quickly moving to straddle my head while facing Brandi and my cock. As her pussy neared my mouth I went on autopilot and began licking her there.

"Ah, you beautiful man," she gasped as I licked at her. "You have to try him Brandi," she said. "He's quite good at this." Brandi didn't answer, her mouth full of my cock. Diane bent over to join Brandi at my cock. "Let's lick him together," she suggested. I briefly thought, "Maybe a second woman isn't so bad," before returning to reality. I redoubled my efforts on Diane's pussy, leaning my head forward to reach her clit. She moaned at the new sensation and ground down on me, searching for her orgasm. I probed her deeply with my tongue, rubbed my face across her clit and felt her shiver as she started to climax.

"Oh...," she moaned. "He's very, very good......". Brandi had resumed sucking me while Diane was distracted and she was very good too. I felt the tingle of an approaching orgasm and thrust up into her mouth as she sucked.

"He's going to cum," Diane coached her. "Keep sucking him, but pull off before he finishes so we can both taste him."

Brandi sucked harder and ran her tongue on the underside of my shaft; that did it for me and I groaned as I shot a load of cum into her mouth. After a second spurt she pulled off, and Diane dove in, saying, "This is what he wants." Her mouth went up and down the length of my shaft, briefly deepthroating me each time. The sensation made my cock spasm in orgasm, giving her every drop of cum I had left. Diane nursed at my cock until she was satisfied that I was done, pulling off and turning to kiss Brandi. Their tongues dueled, sharing the taste of me as they kissed.

When they broke apart and turned to me I told them, "You ladies can wake me up anytime you want - that was pretty memorable. And don't let anyone tell you you're not good at blowjobs," I said to Brandi.

"Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to come up again," she said back. "You're the exception to the rule."

"You never know," I joked back. "Your relationship with your boss changed a lot tonight."

Brandi laughed. "I'm never attempting that monster of his!" Brandi assured me. "I'll leave that to Diane." My negative reaction to that must have shown on my face. "Oops, sorry," she said to both of us.

"No harm done Brandi," Diane assured her. "But I do think we should all try to go to sleep again." The pair adjusted their nightshirts and I stripped off my boxers - modesty seemed irrelevant at this point. Diane spooned Brandi while I caressed her back, wanting to go to sleep with the feel of her on my hands.

I woke first the next morning, slipped out of bed and went to the downstairs bathroom for my morning routine. Dressed in lounging clothes I made myself coffee, brewed Diane's tea and realized I had no idea what Brandi liked. I heard movement upstairs in the bathroom but then things went quiet again. Not too long later I heard muffled moaning, so I assumed they were enjoying morning sex. When I heard what sounded like normal conversation I went upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Everyone decent in there?" I joked.

"You can come in," I heard Diane say. Opening the door, I found the pair sitting up in bed, still in nightshirts.

"Can I bring you anything?" I asked. "Coffee? Tea? Me?"

Diane smiled. "We were just about to join you downstairs,' she said. "Coffee for Brandi, right?" she said, looking at Brandi, who nodded. I went down ahead of them to make her coffee and managed to be finished when they arrived. We sat at the kitchen table and chatted while drinking our coffee and tea. I offered to make breakfast but no one was hungry.

"I have to get going," Brandi said. "It's soccer mom Saturday," she added with a laugh. "That sounds so, I don't know, normal after everything that has happened. I don't know how to thank both of you - last night was very special. You made me feel like you really care about me."

"We do Brandi," Diane told her. "I hope last night won't be a one-time thing. I'd like to see you outside of work again."

"I'd like that too Diane. And thank you for being a wonderful, understanding man Dave," she added.

"Thank you for making last night a wonderful evening for me Brandi," I told her.

"I hate to rush off," she said, "but I really do need to get back for soccer."

The next ten minutes were filled with frantic activity as Brandi got dressed and ready to leave. We said goodbyes at the door; she and Diane embraced and kissed, I got a quick, affectionate kiss and she was gone. Diane and I looked at each other, both of us feeling glad to be alone together at last. The night had been filled with some remarkable sex but quiet was good too. We embraced and kissed.

"Hi you," I said to her. "It's nice that we have a whole weekend to ourselves, don't you think?"

"It is," she agreed. We went into the kitchen to refresh our drinks and returned to the couch in the living room.

"Thank you for being so understanding about Brandi," Diane said. "She's very vulnerable right now and I feel like I have to be there for her."

"I understand that," I said. "And I don't feel threatened by her - I don't see you deciding to become a lesbian. Another man, that concerns me."

Diane whacked me on the thigh. "You silly man," she scolded me. "You have nothing to worry about - I've fallen hard for you. But..." she said, standing up. "It struck me that last night was all about the others and not about us." She pulled the nightshirt over her head and skinned down her panties. Naked, she straddled my legs, a vision that made me hard in seconds.

"So....you need to spend the weekend making love to your wi.....". She stopped suddenly, her hand going to her mouth.

"What?" I asked quickly. 'What were you going to say?"

Diane blushed a vivid red - god, I love when that happens. She kept her hand over her mouth, just shaking her head 'no'.

"Please," I asked again. "You were in the middle of something and it sounded important." I took her hand away from her mouth and kissed her palm.

"I can't tell you," she said. "It's not right, it's me being crazy, and I don't want to scare you off."

"You can't scare me off," I told her gently. "You have to know how much I love you by now."

Diane looked like she was about to cry, something I never expected to see. I wanted to help her through whatever this was.

"Tell me baby," I coaxed her. "I'm not going anywhere."

She sighed and seemed to gather herself. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand she began to speak, as quickly as I had ever heard her speak.

"It's just a crazy thing that's been in my head for the past few weeks. We've been so great together that I started to think about our future. I started to think about us being married, me being your wife....apparently so much that I almost said making love to your wife! Please don't think I'm pushing you..."

1...456789