All Comments on 'Choose your own SexVenture Page 24'

by topwise

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strange story

I'm guessing this will be more/less enjoyable based on the choices each reader makes at the bottom of the previous page. My choices led me to a downer of an ending - sad with unanswered questions: 1) how/why the body change occurred, 2) what kind of company is this? 3) How does the company earn any money with employees hired to please other employees and the board of directors? Do only the "community members" pay any fees? Story leaves me puzzled and wondering why I bothered to read this as the "ending" of my story was unhappy.

dHt55dHt55almost 8 years ago
Great

I eagerly await the next

AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
Interesting concept but dsappointing in the end

It was definitely an interesting concept but you need to expand. This story is very limited and isn't really enjoyable unless you're a guy. That part about me turning into my brother makes no sense. How did it happen? How do I get back to my own body? Why if I was a woman trapped in a man's body would I want to have sex with a bunch of women? You have a nice writing style and are clearly intelligent but it's not much of a choose your own "sex-venture" if my choices are pleasure women or die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have not read this story because there seemed to be no female point of view. However, when this type of book was popular, I loved them! So, if you’ve written and I can find a story written like this (with different options on how it continues), but from a woman’s point of view, I will most definitely read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous