Chronicles of Penninah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up bitch," he yelled and slapped her tits. Then he said to her, "You can scream all you want. I guarantee by the time we finish with you you'll be nothing more than a filthy used whore." He grabbed her ankles as she lay on her back and held her legs vertical above her head. Then he pushed, trying to stuff his huge black cock into her tight pussy.

Peninah screamed, "Noooo... Nooooo... Nooooo," as pain seared through her body starting at the dry cunt Mabior was trying to enter.

"Fuck, she as dry as the Sahara," Mabior swore and pulled back to clear her pussy of cock and then spat on her slit and worked his saliva into the entrance with his fingers before renewing his assault. Peninah could feel her pussy being stretched by the big black cock. Her cunt gripped it tightly as he pushed in managing to get the head and two inches into her with his first thrust into the saliva covered fuck tube. He pulled out drawing her cunt tube with his cock and slammed it in again. Another 3 inches of territory gained. Peninah could feel it forcing its way into her. She begged and pleaded, "Noo. Noo. Stop." The black cock began pumping in and out faster and faster. But there was nothing she could say that was going to change his mind. He kept stuffing that ten-inch black shaft until it was fully into her cunt.

"This bitch is unbelievable," he yelled out. "She's so fuckin' tight." Peninah was screaming louder, "Stop!!... Stop!!... Please..." His cock was fucking her harder. His hips were slapping up against her arse repeatedly and she could feel his massive tool become buried in her cunt deeper and deeper.

Muffled moans of pleasure and animal-like groans came from the other side of the room. She looked over to see that the Maasai woman was being fucked by 3 Sudanese. One large cock in her mouth, one in her arse and an even bigger one fucking her cunt. The moans of ecstasy were escaping from around the big black cock in her mouth. Then the one face fucking her yelled out, "Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh... Fuucckkkk, here it comes bitch." The black man's stiff engorged cock began spurting thick white cream into her mouth. He stepped away to be replaced by another man whose cock was already in the Maasai woman's hands as she guided it to her mouth.

The mind and subconscious are powerful things. Many times, they have protected people from tragedy or unpleasant happenings by removing the memories of it from that person. Unable to remember they do not suffer. Peninah was also protected. Her mind took her away from this ordeal. She was with Roger Willoughby, one of the British trade delegations she had met through her job. They had got on well and he had expressed interest in taking in further. If it weren't for Kamau she would have. Her mind drifted. She was not here being raped. She was with Roger in the prestigious Tribe Hotel. She wanted him, wanted his thick hard white cock up inside her cunt right this instant. Suddenly, he lifted her to him, kissing her and running his hand along the back of her halter, unfastening the snaps. The halter sagged open, and he clutched one of her naked breasts with a feverish need. She gasped aloud.

Roger's hand squeezed her breast while his tongue played in her mouth and she nibbled on it. Then his thumb and forefinger found her huge nipple and rolled it tenderly between them, generating tiny shocks of lust throughout her squirming body. "Oh . . . Oh, Roger!" she moaned deliriously into his mouth. She continued to suck his tongue, drawing it hotly into her throat as the fires went on building inside her heaving belly. "I love you . . . I love you with all my heart . . . and all my body, Roger! Fuck me," she heard herself moan. "You want to get your big cock into my wet horny cunt, and I want it there too! Fuck me . . . Fuck me good . . ."

Roger moved forward and touched both her naked breasts again. In response, her hands dipped to his turgid penis, and then she was kissing his mouth, sucking and nibbling on his tongue. Roger's hands squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her exposed breasts, her dark brown erect, hard nipples and her rounded areolas. Seminal fluid seeping from the head of his pulsating cock as she continued to manipulate him in a frenzy until he was sure his balls were going to explode. She lay back on the couch with her legs spread wide apart, her hands knuckled provocatively on her proud, chocolate coloured hips. She was smiling up at him with her lush red, slightly parted mouth, her teeth slightly bared, just the tip of her wet pink tongue showing. He fell across her on the couch, his whole being bursting with his now unleashed, uncontrollable passion. His hands roved and dipped, his fingers parting the soft, hair-lined lips of her pussy until he could teasingly worm his middle finger up into her feverishly clasping vaginal mouth.

"Oh! Oh, it's so good!" Peninah gasped. She moved closer, grinding her thighs and cunt hungrily up against his hand. Her fingers tightened around his pulsating cock. Roger's cock pressed hard against her belly, its blood-swollen head throbbing, causing the entire length of it to jerk spasmodically. She took one fingernail and stroked the urethral tube underneath, around the brown circumcision ring, and then she curled her smooth hand warmly around its thick hot base.

"Uuuuhhhhgggg," Roger sighed. "Christ!"

Peninah threw herself full length up against him, twisting and squirming, smashing her lips against his mouth and undulating her belly obscenely with his. She never stopped her stroking hand as she murmured in his ear how much she wanted him. "You're so nice and hard, Roger. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me Now."

Her nails trailed across his back and buttocks clutching him desperately tight between her wide-splayed legs. Her other hand was still wrapped around his huge penis and was rubbing it energetically between her pleading cunt lips, her vagina growing wetter and wider with each second as if it were ready to leap upward and completely swallow his cock. Her big chocolate buttocks began to writhe, snaking out wider still on either side of his thighs with her legs wide and her ankles locked tightly against his calves. Roger lunged, battering against her, and Peninah's still-clasping hand guided his rock-hard erection between the wet lips of her pulsating slit. He thrust downward, penetrating her wet cunt with a rush. The mouth of her cunt seemed to be clasping and sucking his blood-engorged shaft inward as if wanting to devour it.

His hardened cock drove up inside of her vagina tightly at first, but then her inner cuntal walls seemed to slowly expand. She cried out beneath him, a little howl of mixed pleasure and pain. He thrust until their pelvic flesh slapped together, and she strained back under him, arching her naked cunt up to his now ramming penis, his testicles slapping into the open crevice of her buttocks with every stroke. She moaned incessantly, her nails raking the flesh of his back and humping arse cheeks feverishly, and she bit at his lips, turning her face convulsively away, then came back to bite once again. God. He'd never in his life seen anything like this. Or felt it, either. He throbbed the muscles of his cock deep in her belly, out of his mind with his first taste of sex with a Kenyan, vowing it would be far from his last time with her.

She worked her legs back and forth, her flailing hips working in time up against him. She felt his hardness pistoning inside her warm cunt, sliding in the moisture of her juices. A rivulet seeped its way between her thighs, collecting beneath her writhing buttocks on the cushion of the couch. Roger felt his penis growing with arousal until he thought it would split in half with excitement. He pumped harder, the battering of her quivering welcoming pussy beginning to call a load of his hot sticky cum up from his swollen testicles. He was going to shoot her full in a minute, any minute, and the thought made him lash out like a porn star.

"Oh yes, darling! Oh yes, yes!" Peninah wailed. "Slam it into me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard and cum, honey! Fill me up!"

He ground his pelvis into her soft, yielding flesh and reached down to grab the cheeks of her thrusting arse cheeks and pull her tighter until the resounding smacks of his naked belly against hers filled the air. His breathing became ragged and hot. "I'm losing control," he thought. "My God! I'm blowing my mind."

"Fuck deeper! Fuck deeper!" she screamed at him in a frenzy of near distraction. He clutched her grinding arse cheeks with maniacal force and drove his cock to the hilt. "More! More!" she wailed. "Fuck me more!"

He rammed his tongue deep into her wide-open mouth, hoping to compensate, the saliva drooling down into her throat. Peninah sucked at it, her body caught up in raw, naked lust that drove her on. Cock. Prick. That was all! She had to have a cock. She groaned in her frustration, splaying her legs wider to allow Roger greater access to her slit. Peninah heaved against his penis mercilessly, uncaring how sluttish she might appear to Roger now. Nothing mattered except the sperm-loaded balls whacking against her buttocks and the cock pummelling up inside her milking cunt.

"I . . . I'm going to do cum," Roger gasped and threw his head back as if wounded, thrusting his cock's full expanse deep within her pussy. His mouth fell open and he clawed her buttocks convulsively, feeling torrents of hot sperm spilling from the tip of his wildly jerking shaft, surging through the depths of her womb like lava from a volcano. Peninah could feel it jet into her welcoming cunt in huge, long ejaculations; his penis lurching with each body-tensing spurt. Then she too was screaming as she came.

She came back to reality as Mabior withdrew his spent monster. "Fuck, the bitch has just cum. We are raping her, and she came. What a slut."

More Sudanese replaced him. They stroked her now hard nipples and pushed her hair off her face so they could see her watching them. As Peninah's legs were up by her tits with her hands secured, her tits were tiny mounds with large thick elongated nipples as hard as nails. One guy tongue kissed her deeply as she felt a mouth suck on each nipple, while other hands slid over her skin. Suddenly she felt a mouth on her slit opening it up, hunting for her clit, probing deep in her cunt. Four mouths were working on her. She heard a muffled sound again from across the room and assumed the Maasai had a cock down her throat again. The young Sudanese eating Peninah were now getting rougher biting her nipple and sucking her whole tit into their mouths, pushing Peninah's nipple against the roofs of their mouth. They bit down hard on her nipples. The man kissing her bit her lower lip, pulling it away from her face. The most painful part was the guy between Peninah's legs, biting her clit. But she was getting wetter by the second.

"Fuck this Kenyan bitch is getting off on all this." one said, "Let's see how much she can take."

Peninah felt a large cock push its way into her mouth, then the guy straddling her head slowly fed more and more into her gaping mouth. She was trying to breathe around the large black monster. At first, it wouldn't go any further, but he tilted her head back slightly and jammed his cock in. It was too fast to make her gag and it was down her throat.

"Fuck, look at her throat stretch," he said, "I can't believe I can see my cock through the skin." It was too much for him as he came with gush after gush of white sticky cum shooting down her throat. So far down her throat that Peninah couldn't bring up but had to swallow it. As he was pulling out and getting off her another cock stretched her cunt as it was banged in with one tremendous thrust past her cervix into her womb.

From then on it was a procession. One of them had a different idea for fucking Peninah. He lay on the ground and two others picked Peninah up, holding her around the arms and under her knees. Then they lowered her onto this man's cock. She was completely in their control, as they lowered her down onto his hard shaft allowing her entire weight to drive his cock up into her. Her body shook when the tip of his rigid cock jammed against her already sore cervix. It even seemed to push further into her cunt than the other cocks. Or maybe it just seemed that way because she was so sore inside with her stretched inner walls. Then they picked her up exposing the cock and let her sink back on it again. After a couple of times, they got a rhythm going and fucked her body on this man's cock until he was groaning from the incredible feeling. "That's it, fuck the bitch. Ram it up her hole."

A couple of seconds later they dropped Peninah one last time onto his stiff, rock-hard cock. "AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!...," she screamed. It jammed up inside her hard sending a wave of pain throughout her cunt. Then she heard the black man. "Oh Fuck... Fuck..." His cum began gushing deep inside her ravaged hole. But what was amazing that although her insides felt bruised Peninah was cumming, and cumming hard. Another 50-cent coin was added to the pile laying in the cum pooled beside her.

Another cock filled her, forcing the breath, almost the life, out of her. The feeling of the cock battering its way to touch her uterus seemed to Peninah fevered mind to join with the sensations flooding her mind; feelings of impalement, of his cock tearing her apart. She tried to relax herself to accommodate the huge invader, but to no avail. The mental and physical agony seemed to go on forever for the raped Kenyan. Finally, she felt his cum, a flood of hot liquid filling her with his seed. With an infinite feeling of relief, she sensed him withdrawing his still hard cock from her abused cunt. Slowly, his weight left her.

Peninah's relief was short-lived. As soon as he had left her, Mabior took her again. He pressed her against the table and entered her cum soaked, open cunt. Feelings of his lust and power-filled her confused mind as soon as his large Sudanese cock entered her. He fucked her brutally. But his fuck was cruel even by his people's standards. He thrust his cock into her as if he meant to stab her through her heart with his cock, venting his hatred of being a refugee into this one woman's body. Peninah was sure that he was tearing her insides to pieces, shredding the lining of her cunt despite the lubrication of the cum already inside her. Because of that cum, his cock was making loud, wet, squishy sounds as he ploughed into her open sex; the sound that proved to her she was a slut. Harder and harder he fucked the helpless Luo woman. Finally, he lifted Peninah in his muscular arms, holding her suspended on his cock. Using his strength, he moved her up and down on his cock, letting her weight drive his cock into the moaning woman.

Peninah tried to wrap her legs around him to keep herself from being split in two by his cock. Despite her attempts at resistance, he filled her with his cock, using her cunt like a fist to masturbate himself with the helpless Kenyan. Screaming, her small tits flying from the force of his fucking, she was impaled upon his cock as the others cheered. When he too was finished and had filled her with his huge load of cum, he threw her back onto the table and the cock of the next man. Again, and again, a Sudanese cock filled her cunt. Soon the exhausted Peninah lay on the table, her cunt open and dripping streams of thick, Sudanese cum onto the tabletop. But there was silence from the other side of the room. The Maasai woman had given up and lay curled up in a fetal position on the floor. It would be her not Peninah who would be going to the Dubai dungeons of pain.

Peninah had cum just about everywhere on her. Her cunt was sleeping with sperm, her tits were flooded with jizz and her face and hair were sticky and slimy from all of it. She knelt there in the middle of the floor. She was like a human condom; her body had received and contained more sperm than the Maasai curled up weeping in the room. A few moments passed while Peninah rested. She caressed her own body feeling the slippery substance on her. Her breasts glistened as she smeared the sperm into the soft skin of her small tits. She played with her nipples noticing that they were still hard and tried to squeeze them, but the slimy cum made them slip from her fingertips. Even after so many cocks, she still aroused herself, playing with her cunt, fingering her abused slit and tasting the mixture of love fluids dripping from her body.

She staggered to the Maasai woman, kicked her until she looked up, then using her fingers opened her slit to allow a flood of sperm to rain on the Maasai lying between her legs.

12