Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to my room, Tammy was still on the phone with Tom, so I crawled into bed. After a few minutes, I heard her go out the door, I guess to head to the bathroom, and I laid in bed wondering if I would hear Liz and her boyfriend having sex again, worrying a bit about finding my classes on the huge campus the next day, and thinking about undressing with Tammy's boyfriend Tom sneaking a peak.

I must have fallen asleep before Tammy got back, because I woke up to the same rhythmic banging on the wall that I had heard the night before. But there was a new sound tonight, added to the mix. I heard a buzzing sound. I wasn't quite sure what it was, so I looked in the direction that it was coming from and saw Tammy lying on her bed. There wasn't much light, but there was enough coming through the blinds of the window from the streetlight outside that I could see that she was naked with one hand pinching a nipple on her right breast and the other holding a long cylindrical object at her crotch, which seemed like was the source of the buzzing sound. I had heard other girls talk about vibrators, but I had never seen one or heard one in action.

The noise from next door began to build as I heard voices added to the rhythmic banging and creaking of the bed. "Ohh, baby, you feel so tight. That's right, take my big black cock all of the way into your pussy. You're so warm and wet baby. That's so good." I could hear Liz's passionate cries as her boyfriend continued to talk dirty to her. "That's so good, baby. Let me fuck your white pussy. I can tell you like this big black cock, don't you. Fuck me good."

Liz's cries grew louder, but I could begin to hear Tammy now as well as she began to moan more loudly. I looked over and could see the vibrator disappear and reappear in and out of her crotch. I knew she must be pushing it in and out of her vagina, but I couldn't quite wrap my brain around it at that point. It just seemed like it was disappearing, and then reappearing as it went up and down with Tammy moving her hips in choreographed motion with the vibrator.

By now my nipples were rock hard and I could feel droplets of moisture drip down from my pussy toward my ass. I didn't really know what to do, but I began to touch myself. Without really thinking about it, I began to imitate Tammy, bringing my left hand to my rock hard left nipple and rolling it between my fingers through the thin cotton fabric of my nightshirt. I felt a small gasp leave my lips as the nerve endings of my nipple sent intense pleasure messages to my brain. My right hand worked its way under the band of my panties and my fingers began to gently caress my pussy lips. I was staring at Tammy's crotch in the dim light, and my fingers automatically began to follow the rhythm of her vibrator, up and down my slit. I cautiously bent my middle finger to send the tip toward my wet opening and without thinking, the tip of my finger entered my warm tunnel as Tammy's vibrator pushed deep into her hers.

My brain was on fire. I had the amazing jolts of pleasure coming from my nipple, waves of intense desire coming from my pussy, the sounds of fucking from the next room, and the sight of Tammy, laying naked in bed with those big tits, fucking herself with her vibrator, only a couple of feet away from me.

I heard Liz scream, "Oh fuck me, Tyrese, Fuck me with your big black cock and pump me full of your cum." Tyrese let out a huge grunt and I could almost convince myself that I heard his cum splash against Liz's cervix. Simultaneously, I saw Tammy arch her back and lift her hips up off of the bed as she shoved the vibrator deep into her pussy and let out a loud moan.

It was all too much for me. I completely lost control as I felt an amazing intense feeling take over my body. I let out a scream and I felt a flood of moisture erupt from my pussy. I plunged my finger into my vagina as deep as I could, and I pinched my nipple so hard, I couldn't really tell if it caused more pain or pleasure. I let out a second scream and involuntarily pushed my hips up into my imaginary lover, holding that position for several seconds as the waves of my very first orgasm washed over my body like a tsunami before collapsing back into my bed with a whimper.

I laid there, with a finger deep in my vagina and my other hand caressing my breasts as I listened to the sounds from the next room fade into the background as obviously both Liz and Tyrese were spent, probably cuddling in post-coital bliss. I heard Tammy's bed creak a bit, but I couldn't get my brain to focus for several minutes. Finally, the wetness of the bed at my crotch broke through my mental fog and I pulled my finger out of my vagina and opened my eyes to see Tammy sitting on the side of her bed, leaning toward me and staring into my eyes.

Ch. 4 -- The Aftermath

Both Tammy and I lay still for several minutes. Tammy was still naked. Her breasts hung from her chest like two melons with her long black hair draped over them. Her nipples were hard, but not nearly as large as mine although my view of them was obscured by her long locks.

"Wasn't that intense?" Tammy whispered, breaking the silence. Only then did I notice that the buzzing noise was gone and I saw the vibrator in Tammy's hand.

I was still in a bit of an orgasmic fog, and didn't know what to say, so I just nodded.

"Was that the same as last night?" Tammy continued in a low voice. "Sounds like Tyrese is quite a stud," she giggled a bit. "We might need to have Liz hook us up!" She smiled and looked directly into my eyes. She then held out the vibrator as she said "I hope that Johnny here wasn't too much of a distraction. I find him a very willing and reliable substitute for Tom. Let me know if you want to borrow him sometime. Like I said, I'm not the jealous type." She giggled again.

"So, you're a squirter, huh?" She said as she looked down at the wet spot near my crotch.

"I, I guess so. What does that mean?" I asked confused.

"You made quite a mess here with your orgasm." Tammy pulled the sheet down as I wasn't quick enough to stop her. She whistled. "Girl, look at that. You must have squirted out a quart of cum!"

I looked down and saw that I had at some point pushed my panties down around my ankles and the entire area around my crotch and bottom were wet. The sheet I had been under was wet as well, with the moisture extending past my knees in places showing how far I had squirted my juices.

"I'm sorry, Tammy, I, I just, I don't know what got into me" I stammered as I pulled up my panties and started to get out of bed. At that point, I noticed the musk of both our orgasms in the air and felt a little bit light-headed as I sat up with my head only inches from Tammy's. "I haven't ever done anything like this before."

"You mean squirted?" Tammy asked.

"No, I, I mean, well, you know." I said.

"You haven't ever masturbated before?" Tammy asked incredulously.

"Ya, No, I mean, No, I haven't ever masturbated before. I mean, I have touched myself down there, but never. Well you know."

"This was your first big-O" Tammy exclaimed loudly as she stood up.

"Shhh -- quiet. Don't wake everybody up." I nervously replied.

"Girl, if they didn't wake up from your scream as you were cummin' all over the bed, we ain't gonna wake them up now." Tammy said with a grin.

"Was I that loud?" I asked with concern.

"Cindy, I think you probably woke up Evie and Pam with that scream, and they are three doors down." Tammy said, referring to a couple of the members of the Braless Wonders.

"I am so embarrassed" I said. "How am I going to face everybody tomorrow?"

"With your head held high!" Tammy said. "Hell, you just had a great orgasm, girl! That is something to be proud of. Now let's get you some fresh bedding." She helped me up. She was still naked, so her bare breasts swung against me as I rose. I watched them sway gently as she leaned over to strip the bed and as she turned away from me and reached across the bed, I saw her puckered asshole above what looked to be a cleanly shaved set of pussy lips as they peeked out from between her legs.

"You shave your pussy?" I blurted out without thinking.

"Ya, Tom likes it that way, especially when he eats me out." Tammy said as she stood up to face me and extended her crotch in my direction to show me the smooth shaved skin of her groin are. My face reddened, but Tammy seemed perfectly at home with her nudity and the frank conversation about sex. "Have you ever had your pussy eaten?" she asked me.

"No. No. Well, No. Like I said, my boyfriend broke up with me." I tried to keep my composure as the words tumbled out of my mouth.

"Are you a virgin?" Tammy asked.

"No!" I responded a bit defensively, "We had sex once. But then when I told him I wasn't going to do it again, he broke up with me."

"What a jerk." Said Tammy. "I bet he just came right away and left you hanging, didn't he. Probably didn't even have any foreplay to get you warmed up. Girl, based on what I saw and heard tonight, he really missed out!" She said laughing. "You will be a great fuck for someone that knows what they are doing." She continued as she found a new set of sheets to put on my bed. "I can tell we need to get a waterproof pad to put on your bed. I think you will be having a lot of orgasms from here on out and you need something to keep the mattress dry." She said matter-of-factly.

"I don't know," I said, "Isn't it dirty to masturbate?"

"Cynthia, get back into your hole! Cindy can rub one out whenever she wants to." Tammy said sternly. "Seriously Cindy, it's natural and good for your mental and physical health. I like to cum at least once every day. I hope that doesn't bother you." Cindy finished making my bed and climbed back into her own bed.

"No, well, I guess not." I replied. "Thanks for helping me clean up. I still feel embarrassed." I looked at her as she pulled a sheet over her bare breasts. "Don't you wear a nightgown?" I asked.

"Fuck no!" Tammy replied. "I always sleep au natural. I don't like to feel constrained and this way, my pussy is easier to reach if I want to rub myself a little to take the edge off the day and help me fall asleep."

I had taken off the wet t-shirt and put on a nightgown, turning my back on Tammy as I changed so she wouldn't see my bare breasts, even though she had just seen my sopping wet hairy pussy. I smiled at my silliness as I climbed back into my own bed.

"Good night, Tammy" I said as I pulled up the covers and once again heard a rhythmic creaking from next door.

"Sounds like we are in for a second act." Tammy replied giggling. "Tyrese is quite the athlete. And Liz is no slouch either." We heard giggles from Liz through the wall. "Good night to you as well. Hope you can sleep through that." Tammy said as I heard Johnny start to buzz again. "I don't think I can."

As the creaking from next door turned into banging and Liz's giggles turned into loud moans punctuated by Tyrese's exclamations and groans, I pushed my panties down my legs and off my feet, deciding that I wasn't going to wear panties to bed in the future. I let my hand reach down to my pussy and I gently rubbed my pussy as I listened to Tyrese thoroughly fuck Liz again with his big black cock and heard Tammy have at least two more orgasms with the help of Johnny, but I was content to let the warm feelings from my earlier, overwhelmingly intense orgasm gently rock through my body as I dozed off to sleep.

Ch. 5 -- Classes Start

I woke up the next morning about 7 AM because my first class was at 8. I looked over at Tammy; she was still asleep. Her covers had been pushed to one side and she lay naked on her back in bed, with Johnny, her vibrator, between her legs near her crotch. Her breasts were splayed out on each side of her chest, with her large areolas sporting flattened nipples. Her long black hair was wildly spread around her head, somewhat covering her left breast, and her right hand was laying on her shaved pussy with one finger still touching her pussy lips.

I felt a sudden urge to kiss her. Actually, I felt like kissing her nipples and then heading down to her pussy with my tongue. I had never felt anything quite like it before, especially toward a girl. I had grown up with two brothers and knew better how to relate to boys than to girls in some ways. I had always been attracted to the cute boys in class, so I really hadn't even considered a girl romantically before and didn't quite know what to do about it. I quickly squelched the feeling and headed out the door to the bathroom to get ready for my day. When I got back to the room after a much needed shower to wash my own cum from the night before off my body, Tammy was awake, but still naked on her bed.

"What time is your first class?" I asked her.

"Not until 10. You have an early class?" She responded.

"Ya, Freshman English at 8 AM."

"That sucks." Tammy replied.

I felt Tammy watch me as I took off my robe and got dressed for my first day of college classes. I thought about my earlier feelings, still not sure what to make of them, but I couldn't keep myself from enjoying her gaze. Unlike the night before, I made sure that she got a good look at my entire body. I even bent over to pretend to dry out between my toes with my ass pointed straight toward her and felt a twinge in my pussy as I did so. I could feel her gaze at my asshole and pussy and decided I liked the feeling of her looking at me. When I stood back up, I could see that she was sitting and staring at me. I noticed that her nipples were no longer flat but had firmed up and were sticking out little bit. I looked at my nipples and they were hard as rocks again, sticking out about a half an inch. I reached for a bra, eager to cover up my hard nipples.

"Nope," Tammy jumped up and stopped me. "You made a pledge as a Braless Wonder. No bras for the rest of the school year at least, remember?"

"Well, what am I going to do about these?" I said, pointing to my nipples as I turned toward her.

"Wow, looks like Cindy is turned on. How did that happen?" a pregnant pause hung in the air.

I blushed and turned away, busily looking in my closet for an appropriate blouse. Unfortunately, I didn't have any summer blouses with a thick fabric, and it was going to be a hot day, so I just threw on a t-shirt. My nipples protruded obscenely, making large lumps in the fabric.

"Well that will get everyone's attention." Tammy blurted. "But in a good way!" She suddenly twisted my right nipple with her hand.

"Hey" I protested, blushing. "That isn't cool."

"I'm sorry" said Tammy, "but they sure look delicious." And with that, she grabbed a robe and headed to the bathroom, with me standing there in a t-shirt clearly showing my very erect, rock-hard nipples, and panties which were now beginning to show a wet spot. I looked at the clock and realized I needed to get going, so I threw on a skirt, slipped on some sandals, grabbed my book bag, and set off for class.

Nothing ever really gets done the first day of class except for handing out the syllabus and meeting the professor. As I walked into class, the entrance was in the front of the lecture hall, and it seemed like every boy had their eyes glued to my chest as I walked in and sat down. My nipples weren't as hard as they were when I got dressed, but my nipples really never went flat, like Tammy's had, so going braless was going to mean that they were nearly always visible unless I wore a jacket or a blouse made of really thick material. Professor Jefferson, a young black guy, introduced himself right at 8 AM, even as more students were straggling in. He seemed very nice and talked about the books we would be reading and the essays we would need to write over the next few weeks. He had a habit of walking through the lecture hall as he talked, and I saw him stare at my nipples poking out through my shirt as he walked by me. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw a little bit of movement in his crotch area as he went past.

After my English class I had a couple of free hours, so I checked out the library before I headed to my next class, which was scheduled right before lunch. I had always been good at math, so I was actually looking forward to learning calculus. When I got to class, there was only one other girl in the class of 30 students. The professor was pretty old, but he was easy to listen to as he outlined what we would be studying. Again, I could feel the eyes of all of the guys staring at my nipples whenever they got a chance. After calculus, I went back to the dorm for lunch and then to my room to swap books and hang out for a while.

I was really looking forward to my last class of the day, Com Sci 101. Dad had gotten a Commodore Pet computer when they first came out, and I taught myself to program in BASIC during my senior year. I really liked it and even though I had been leaning toward majoring in some sort of engineering, like Dad, I decided to major in Computer Science after I found out that I liked programming so much.

Once I got to my class I sat down in the lecture hall with maybe 8 girls and 50-60 guys. The professor told us that we would be learning a programming language called Pascal, and would we be using the new terminals located in the Computer Science building and few other places around campus that were connected to a new PDP computer that the university had installed over the summer. He walked us through the process of creating our own accounts and how to store our work on floppy disk drives attached to the terminals. Then he talked about how he was breaking the class into study groups, with each study group led by a teaching assistant (TA) and introduced the TAs who were seated in the front row. I was surprised to see my next door neighbor, Liz, stand up as one of the TAs. When they passed out the list of who was in each study group, I was disappointed to see that my study group leader was Todd, not Liz, but once class dismissed after meeting with our individual study groups, I decided to approach Liz and see if she was headed back to the dorm.

"Liz?" I asked as I approached her as she was saying goodbye to a couple of her students.

"Yes, its Cynthia, right?" she responded. "You made a big impression yesterday in the dorm floor meeting" she said with a smile.

"Ya" I blushed, "but you can call me Cindy." I don't think I had ever said that to anyone before, as I had always gone by Cynthia, but I just felt close to Liz in a weird way after the last two nights of hearing her with her boyfriend. "I am in the room right next door to you." I said, and it was now Liz's turn to blush as we walked out of the Computer Science building and headed to the dorm.

"Sorry, if we made it hard to sleep last night," Liz said after a few minutes of silence. "Did you and your roommate hear anything?"

"Well, ya, it was kind of hard to miss. The night before too." I said as Liz blushed again. "Where was your 'official' roommate?" I asked with a smirk.

Liz laughed at this. "Well, my 'official' roommate decided to study abroad for a year, so I have the room to myself. At least when I want to be by myself, if you know what I mean. Have you seen Tyrese?"

"Well, I saw him leave yesterday morning, but I didn't get a good look at him until last night. He came to your room as I was heading back to my room after my shower. He's very handsome and," I had to search my brain for the right words, "what a great bod!"

Liz nodded at this. "And what exactly did you hear?" she asked.

"Well let's just say that the dorm walls are pretty thin and you both were pretty loud." I giggled at my response as Liz nodded.

"Yes, as you said. The dorm walls are pretty thin." Liz let this hang in the air for a few seconds before continuing. "And it sounded like you enjoyed our little performance. Or was that your roommate? Tyrese got so turned on by the sounds coming from your room that he had to go another round!" Liz looked at me and gave me a big grin as I turned about 50 shades of red and purple from embarrassment.