Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Tammy," Liz muttered. "Goddamn."

Tammy pulled away from Tyrese and Liz and sat down on the floor, covered in cum and with a smile on her face as Tyrese's massive pole began to list to the left. As Liz rolled off Tyrese, he looked at Tammy and said, "Damn girl, those are some great tits. I ain't never had a tittie fuck like that."

Tammy smiled back at Tyrese and jiggled her tits a bit as we heard a knock on the door. We all froze at the sound.

"Are you girls OK in there?" we heard Becky ask. Tammy and I looked at each other, afraid to speak. "Someone said they heard a scream from in there, so I just want to make sure you are all OK."

Liz took the initiative. "It's OK, Becky. We are just getting to know each other, and things got a little carried away." It was all we could do at that point to not burst out laughing, knowing just how truthful that statement was.

"Liz is that you?" Becky asked.

"Yes, Becky, it's me," Liz replied.

"OK, well, try to keep it down in there," Becky said as we all looked at Tyrese's flagging cock and both Tammy and I started to giggle before catching ourselves. We had to hold our hands over our mouths to try to stifle the laughter as Tyrese gave us a toothy grin.

"Sure thing, Becky," Liz responded with a bit of a smirk in her voice.

Once it was clear that Becky had moved away from the door, we all began to laugh.

"Well I guess the idea of looky but no touchy didn't work out so well," Liz chortled as we all lay there naked, covered in bodily fluids. "Or maybe I should say, the touchy really worked out great!" At that, Tyrese pulled Liz close and gave her a big kiss on the lips as I sat down next to Tammy and leaned against her soft body. I felt her softly caress my nipple, which immediately sprang to attention again before I pushed her hand away from my nipple and to the soft part of my breast.

After a few minutes Tammy broke the silence "I guess we should get cleaned up enough to get to the bathroom without raising too much suspicion."

"Hey hon, I think I should head back to my apartment tonight so I can get cleaned up," Tyrese chimed in.

"Ok baby," Liz replied as Tyrese pulled his pants up over his now mostly flaccid cock and I noticed that he wasn't wearing any underwear, leaving his cock very visible as it snaked down his leg underneath his jeans. Once he pulled his shirt on, Tyrese leaned over and kissed Liz on the lips and I saw his hand give her clit a little goodbye rub, causing Liz to jump a little, before he quickly exited, leaving the three of us naked in the room together.

I grabbed a couple of towels and handed one to Liz as I tried to wipe some of the sweat, cum, and pussy juice off my body. I could see that Tammy had grabbed her own towel, but she was just wrapping it around herself. Her face and hair were matted with cum, but that didn't seem to bother her as she nonchalantly opened the door and strode toward the bathroom wrapped in her towel, leaving the door open behind her with Liz and me easily visible through the door from the hallway, both naked as the day we were born.

"She is something else," Liz said as I got up and quickly closed the door. "You know, Cindy, I really wasn't planning on anything like this happening. Tyrese just wanted to meet the girl that he heard last night. We've been dating since the end of the basketball season last year, but we couldn't get together over the summer, so we have been making up for lost time, I guess. We never have said we couldn't see other people, but we have NEVER done anything before like we did tonight."

Liz had managed to clean up at least a bit and she put her dress back on and began to tie the bow. "Hey, if you find my thong, you can get it to me later." I was still naked and didn't really feel like I was in a rush to change that as Liz reached for the doorknob. She stopped and turned toward me. "Are you and Tammy -- I mean, are you two a couple?"

"No, No. we just met yesterday," I stammered. "I was always a good girl. I don't know what has happened to me." A tear tricked down my cheek and Liz walked over to me and gave me a motherly hug.

"It's OK, Cindy. You are just spreading your wings and figuring out what the true you is all about. Everyone does it. But I will admit, you seem to be moving faster than most!" She smiled at me and walked out of the door. "See you tomorrow," she said as she closed the door behind her.

I was still naked, just laying on top of my bed, when Tammy returned from her shower and dropped her towel on the floor even before the door was shut, leaving her breasts unfettered.

"Are you OK, Cindy? That was really great, wasn't it!?" Tammy sat down on her bed looking at me.

"Liz wanted to know if we were a couple." I sniffled a bit as I got the words out. "I don't want to be a lesbian. I'm not a lesbian, am I? Are you a lesbian?" I began to cry and I sat up, with tears rolling down my face, looking into Tammy's eyes.

"Fuck no, Cindy, we aren't lesbians. I have a boyfriend and LOVE the feeling of having a hot hard cock ramming deep inside me." Tammy replied. "But I'm not afraid of a little pussy, and you shouldn't be either," playfully putting her hand between my legs and touching me before pulling it back. "Hey, the fact that we helped each other cum tonight doesn't mean we are lesbians. We are just cum-buddies!" she snickered, and with that, she laid back on her bed and pulled the covers over her naked body.

I just continued to lay there. I let my hands wander over my body, feeling my hair and lips, my breasts and nipples, my stomach, and my pussy, not sexually, but just as if I was feeling my body for the first time. I had only been at college for 3 days and while I hadn't had intercourse, I had been totally immersed in sex. I had taken off my bra in a room full of other girls and declared I was never wearing one again. I had heard and seen people having sex. I had my first orgasms and learned I was a squirter, which was something I didn't even know existed before. I had a vibrator pushed into my love canal and had pushed it into another girl's ass. I had tasted cum for the first time and decided I liked it. I just knew that my life had changed, and I smiled to myself as I thought, 'I kind of like Cindy.' And with that, I drifted off to sleep, as I wondered when I would find a nice hot hard cock for my pussy.

Ch. 8 -- The Braless Wonders

The next day, I went to the rest of my classes; I had a psychology class, a freshman orientation class, and a pottery class that I was taking just for fun. I went braless again, just as I had promised, wearing a new cotton blouse with pockets that hid my nipples at least a little bit, but the stiffer material had the added effect of stimulating my nipples as I moved, leaving me a bit on edge all day long and keeping my nipples extremely hard and large all day long. I did have a reading assignment from my psych class, so I was at my desk reading that when Tammy walked in from her classes at about 5. She had dressed a bit more conservatively than the previous day, wearing a baggy football jersey and some loose-fitting gym shorts. She had made sure that morning that I knew she was still braless and pantiless, but I was figuring out that would be the status quo for her.

After a little bit of small talk, she sat down at her desk to study as well. When I finished my psych reading, I looked over and asked, "You ready for dinner?"

"Ya" she replied, and then after a pause, she said, "Let's get the Braless Wonders together for dinner again, OK? You go get Evie and Pam and I will see if Cathy, Nancy, and Susie can join us. Meet you in the cafeteria in a few minutes."

"Sounds good to me," I replied, and we both stepped out the door with me turning to the right and Tammy turning to the left. When I got to door of Evie and Pam's room, I knocked and heard one of them say 'Come on in!' I opened the door and they were both at their desks, studying.

"Ready to get some food?" I asked cheerily.

"Sure," Pam replied, "You ready Evie?" Evie and Pam had gone to high school together in another small Iowa town and were best friends. They were both wearing t-shirts from their old high school, showing winning football records from different years. Evie was very short, maybe 5' even, and petite with very small breasts. Her strawberry red hair was cropped short and accented her freckles and blue eyes. She probably weighed about 80 lbs. Pam was a little taller than me and a bit heavy. Her breasts were much larger than mine, although smaller than Tammy's, and I could see them jiggle as she got up. Evie's breasts were small enough that no movement was visible, but there were no bra straps visible through her t-shirt, either.

"I see that you are both sticking with your pledge!" I said as I jiggled my chest. My breasts were small enough that there didn't really jiggle, but my hard nipples were noticable under my blouse. "Time for the Braless Wonders to get something to eat!" I exclaimed, and with that we all headed out the door toward the cafeteria.

We got our food and sat down at an open table. I saw Tammy walk in with Cathy and Susie, who were in two different rooms at the opposite end of our dorm floor from us and waved at them so they knew where we were sitting. After they got their food, they all sat down with us. Tammy said that Nancy hadn't been in her room, but she proudly announced that both Cathy and Susie were braless as promised, loud enough that the guys at the next table looked over and began checking us all out. We ignored them and we began to eat and chat with each other about the usual topics. After a bit, Pam leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Hey, are you two OK? I heard screaming from your room the last couple of nights. Are you or Tammy having nightmares?" Pam asked with a concerned sound to her voice. I probably turned bright red and whispered back to Pam.

"No. We aren't having nightmares," I struggled to figure out what to say next. "umm, well, ummm." I just decided to go with the truth, or at least part of the truth because I couldn't figure what else to say. "I am kind of a screamer when I have an orgasm." Pam's jaw dropped and her eyes got big. "I also found out that I am a squirter!" I couldn't believe that I had just said that. "I hadn't ever had an orgasm before coming here but I discovered masturbation and I like it." I just couldn't get myself to shut up. "Tammy is great and she has a vibrator. She even let me use it." Wow, I don't know what got into me but I finally managed to stop talking and looked back down at my plate as I turned darker shades of red by the second.

Pam just stared at me for several seconds before blurting out loud, "What's a squirter?"

Luckily it wasn't loud enough for guys at the next table to hear over the din of the cafeteria, but the rest of the Braless Wonders could sure hear, and they all looked up suddenly at Pam. Susie, Evie, and Pam had a very questioning look on their faces, but Cathy looked kind of shocked and Tammy started laughing out loud. Soon Susie, Evie, and Pam started laughing as well; they really didn't understand what was funny but they wanted to fit in. I felt like I wanted to sink into the floor and disappear. Then Tammy piped up and made things worse.

"Well, for now let's just say that Cindy has a very special talent. Maybe she can show us when we get back upstairs." I couldn't believe what Tammy had said. I felt the heat in my face as I blushed like I never had before, but I also felt my nipples harden and my pussy tingle and I could feel the wetness begin to soak into my panties as I thought about what Tammy was suggesting. Tammy noticed my discomfort and tried to change the subject.

"Hey, have any of you seen Liz's boyfriend, Tyrese, the basketball player?"

"I think so," Evie piped up. "I saw a very tall black guy head past our room last night just before curfew. The funny thing was he was coming in, not leaving."

"Ya," Tammy replied, "He is so tall that you, Evie, could give him a blow job with you both standing straight up!" All of the girls laughed at this except Evie, who turned almost as red as I was as she glared at Tammy.

"I don't do things like that," Evie spat out at Tammy.

"Well, what about David?" asked Pam.

"That was different. We were in love." Evie replied and the rest of the girls nodded in understanding.

After we were done eating, all six of us headed up our dorm room. As soon as the door closed, Cathy blurted out to me, "You are really a squirter? I didn't think that was real. I thought it was just some made up thing from Penthouse forum." The other girls, except for Tammy, looked confused. Cathy noticed this and explained, "Supposedly, some girls squirt out stuff from their pussy when they have an orgasm. Some people say it's pee, but others say it isn't. I guess it can be a lot of liquid and make a real mess."

I looked down at the carpet under Cathy's feet which was still wet from last night's fun and smiled to myself.

"I wasn't sure it was real, either, until I saw Cindy here do it. Twice." Tammy stated matter-of-factly. Tammy reached over to her bedside table and grabbed Johnny. "This, girls, is my best friend when my boyfriend isn't around." She clicked it on, and its buzzing filled the room. When she clicked it back off, the only sound in the room was the shallow breathing of six college girls in various stages of arousal.

I couldn't believe that Tammy had said what she did. But even more so, I couldn't believe that I had opened Pandora's box like this in front of 4 girls that I was just getting to know. I was scared, but my pussy was aching and there was so much moisture oozing out that it was making a visible wet spot on my jeans. I noticed that I had my right hand rolling my left nipple through my blouse, but I didn't stop myself because it felt so good.

"Well I never..." Susie said angrily, as she got up and stormed out of the door, leaving the five of us. Tammy reached up and locked the door behind her.

"Are you lesbians?" Pam asked meekly.

"Well, I guess I might be a little bit bi," Tammy replied as I looked up at her and she stared into my eyes. She hadn't put it in those terms last night, but I realized that was what she was actually trying to tell me.

Cathy piped up, "I experimented with another girl for a while in high school. I really don't know where I stand right now. I really haven't ever had a real boyfriend, but I have fucked boys and I like it."

"Don't look at me!" Evie exclaimed, looking a bit shell-shocked. "Pam and I are just friends -- I haven't ever touched her. I mean..., Well, I have touched her. You know. Not like that." Pam looked at her and I thought I saw a bit of wistfulness in her eyes.

The air was heavy with female pheromones and as we sat there silently for what seemed like forever before Tammy, always the ringleader, spoke up. "Cindy, I know I spoke out of turn when I said you would demonstrate squirting, but I kind of think you like an audience. Whadda ya say?" and she held Johnny out to me.

I heard a small voice inside me say, 'Cindy, you want to do this, don't be afraid.' With that, I stood up and slowly began to disrobe. I could see Tammy smile at me broadly as the other girls had a mixture of shock and excitement on their face. First, I removed my jeans and everyone could see my soaked panties. I then began to unbutton my blouse, showing more and more of my chest and breasts. Once I had it completely unbuttoned, I shrugged my shoulders and let it fall behind me, fully exposing my tits and huge hard nipples. I caressed my nipples without really thinking about it and looked again at each of the girls.

Tammy had already taken off her football jersey and her boobs were swinging freely from her chest. I am not sure that Cathy, Pam, or Evie had even noticed, as they were intently staring directly at me. I felt a chill go through my body as I felt their desire. I am not sure if it was actually desire for me, or if it was just raw animal passion resulting from the scene in front of them, but I could smell the scent of 5 excited pussies in the room as they watched me and I found it intoxicating.

"Cathy, would you pull down my panties for me?" I asked sweetly. Cathy quickly complied and I stood in front of everyone stark naked. I suddenly had an idea.

"Tammy, would you shave my pussy? I want it to be as bare as yours." This actually made Tammy blush for a moment, but she quickly recovered by pulling down her shorts and showing off her smooth crotch to the other girls.

"Sure Cindy. Lay down on your bed and I will get my stuff."

I laid down and spread my legs, with my hairy pussy fully visible to everyone. Tammy rummaged through her drawers for a while and then came over with scissors, shaving cream, and a disposable razor. She had me scoot down so my lower legs were hanging off the end of the bed and positioned herself between my legs there like she was going to give me a gynecological exam. I could see the other three girls position themselves behind Tammy so that they had a good view and the thought of this made my juices flow even stronger out of my pussy and onto the bed.

"Wait a minute. I almost forgot." Tammy exclaimed as she got up, grabbed something from her desk, and came back over. "I got those waterproof pads we talked about." And with that, she had me lift up my butt and slid a pad, about three feet square, under my ass before laying her hand on my muff and pressing gently to show me to lower my butt back down.

Her touch, even though it was nonsexual, was amazing and made me quickly draw in a breath. I noticed that Cathy and Pam had removed their tops, exposing their breasts, as Tammy took the scissors and began to cut my curly pubic hair as close to the skin as she dared. I could feel the cold metal of the blades of the scissors against my skin as she worked, and I began to roughly roll my nipples with both hands. This made me squirm a bit and I rolled my head from side to side.

"She is squirming too much," Tammy noted. "Cathy and Pam, can you hold her hips down so she doesn't move." The two girls complied as Tammy got back to work trimming my long pubes down to a stubble. After a few minutes, she set down the scissors and picked up the shaving cream and I heard the raspy sound of the cream leaving the can as she put some of the shaving cream into her hand. I felt the cold creamy texture of the shaving cream as she spread it on my crotch. She motioned to the other girls to spread my legs a bit more, and I could feel my vaginal opening gape a little as my legs were stretched to either side. Tammy spread the cream carefully on my labia and around my clitoris, brushing against my clit with her hand which made me audibly moan.

"OK, this may sting a bit" Tammy said as she picked up the razor and began to shave my nether regions. She began with my lower tummy, from my bikini line to just above my clit and worked around to both sides of my slit. Then she began to shave my inner thighs, right up to my pussy lips. This felt amazing and I began to moan loader and more continuously. I noticed that Evie had finally succumbed and was completely naked, her small body splayed out on Tammy's nearby bed with her fingers combing through her red pubic hair as she watched.

Tammy now began to carefully shave my labia, gently grabbing one lip at time and running the razor over the tender skin. This sent shots of pleasure up my spine and I began to moan uncontrollably now, my fingers really pinching my nipples hard. She finally got to the hood of my clit and I felt the razor scrape against my skin, igniting hundreds of nerve endings which fired their message of pleasure to my brain as the razor moved slowly over my love button.

With this I let out a scream and Tammy got drenched by my juices as I squirted one blast after another out of my pussy and into her face. I pinched my nipples as hard as I could and curled up as my scream continued, raising my upper back and head off the bed as more cum poured out of me. Finally, I zoned out and laid back on the bed, my scream subsiding as I took in a deep breath.