Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of lying there, letting orgasmic waves of pleasure slosh back and forth over my body and oblivious to my surroundings, I became aware that the attention had shifted from me to Evie. Tammy was hard at work shaving Evie's pussy over on Tammy's bed and both Cathy and Pam were totally naked. Evie didn't have the same reaction I did to shaving her clit hood, so Johnny's now familiar buzzing soon filled the room as Tammy demonstrated its use on Evie, who orgasmed with a whimper soon after.

Tammy then shaved Pam as we watched Cathy, who was already shaved, learn how to use Johnny for herself on the floor between our two beds. Cathy moaned loudly as she came, and Pam, who hadn't had an orgasm yet, meekly asked if she could try Johnny for herself. Tammy presented it to her and we all watched as Pam used Johnny to stimulate her clitoris, without penetrating her vagina, until reaching an orgasm signified by a stifled scream followed by streams of tears.

Ch. 9 -- The Braless Hairless Wonders

After Pam came, we all just laid there for a while. Tammy finally broke the silence. "I guess we need to call ourselves the Braless Hairless Wonders now!" and everyone giggled.

I reached down and felt the smooth skin around my pussy. "How often do you need to shave to keep things smooth." I asked.

"I usually touch it up every day in the shower." To my surprise, it was Cathy that responded. "I have been shaving since the first hairs showed up down there. I always thought it was gross to have pubic hair."

Tammy piped in, "Ya, I usually just shave when it gets itchy or before a date," she smirked, "My boyfriend likes it nice and smooth when he eats me out." I smiled at this, as did Cathy, but Evie and Pam looked shocked. "Nothing like a nice tongue licking to get me off!" Tammy continued, "Whether that tongue comes with a cock or a pussy." Tammy laughed aloud at this which made everyone else laugh along with her, although I could tell that Evie and Pam were still not sure what to think about it all.

"I have an early class tomorrow," Evie spoke up. "I better get going." She began to get dressed and Cathy and Pam soon followed suit. About then, I heard the creaking bed from next door and smiled broadly as I winked at Tammy.

"Hey girls, the show is about to start," Tammy said. "You are welcome to stay if you want to."

Cathy gave a knowing grin while Evie and Pam looked confused at first but then we heard Tyrese's voice come through the wall and they quickly figured out what was going on.

"Baby take my cock. Lick it good. I want you to eat my cum. Suck it in, suck it good." The words came through the wall loud and clear and all three girls sat down on the couch in various stages of dress.

"Is that coming from Liz's room?" asked Cathy.

"Yes," I replied. "and this has happed every night so far at about this time."

"We saw Tyrese," Tammy blurted.

Evie replied, "Ya, I saw him leave last night."

"No, I mean we SAW Tyrese. Right here last night." Tammy continued to my surprise. "His cock is humongous" she said as she spread out her arms, clearly exaggerating its size. "Biggest cock I have ever seen. And Liz took all of it!"

"She swallowed his whole cock?" Pam exclaimed?

"No, she took it all into her pussy. I couldn't even believe it. He really had to pound it into her because it wouldn't all fit at first."

I couldn't believe that Tammy was spilling our secrets on this. While Liz and Tyrese hadn't actually told us to keep it a secret, I had implicitly understood that we should. Now Tammy was giving all of the details to our other friends.

Tammy was done talking. I heard Johnny start to buzz and Tammy got into her bed and began to work her pussy with Johnny. I guess she just couldn't wait any longer with all that pent-up sexual energy.

"That's it baby, Suck it good. Can you get more in, Ahhh, that's right, Ahhh," we heard through the wall followed by gagging sounds. "That's OK baby, suck as much as you can. Stroke it too. That's it. Yaaaaa. Here it comes," and we heard him groan loudly as he pumped his cum into Liz's mouth. Tammy let out a cry at about the same time and then we heard a couple more gagging and slurping sounds to go along with Tyrese's moans until the noise from the next room ceased and Johnny stopped his buzzing, indicating that Tammy had reached her orgasm.

Cathy, Evie, and Pam sat on the couch, looking a bit shell-shocked. I broke the ice by holding my hands about 1 foot apart and winking at them. They all broke out laughing and nodded.

"Still," Pam responded, "that is one helluva cock."

Evie looked at Pam and said, 'How would you know?"

"You don't know everything about me, you know." Pam replied to Evie's shock.

The three girls finished getting dressed and I gave them all hugs as they headed out. I was still nude, with Tammy still sprawled out naked on her bed and Johnny poking out of her cunt. It just seemed right to be naked in my dorm room with Tammy now and I enjoyed the cool air on my freshly shaved pussy as we crawled into bed.

"You didn't tell them about licking Tyrese's cum out of Liz's pussy." I stated flatly as we lay in our respective beds.

"No, I didn't think that they were ready for that. I think they got enough shock to their system for one night."

"Ya, you're probably right." I said as I rolled on my side to look at Tammy's body in the dim light. "Tonight was fun, though. The Braless Hairless Wonders forever!" I thrust my hand into the air.

"The Braless Hairless Wonders forever!" Tammy replied with her hand held high and we both laughed before we dozed off.

Ch. 10 -- Preparing for a Party

The next day started uneventfully and I made it through Freshman English, Calc, and Com Sci. My first English paper was assigned with a topic of 'My first impression of college life." It was due in a week. Calculus was definitely going to take some studying, but Com Sci was just going through basic syntax for Pascal.

The first assignment has just a program to type out 'Hello World' on the screen so I headed to the computer terminals right after class to get it done. I was pleasantly surprised to see Liz there to help answer student questions. We smiled at each other as I sat down and created my account on the computer as the professor had talked about on the first day of class. I typed in my program, but I just couldn't get it to compile. Finally, I motioned to Liz to come over and look at my code. She spent about 10 seconds looking at it before speaking.

"You are missing a semicolon here," she pointed.

"Ohhhh, I guess I didn't understand that one was needed there," I replied as I typed in the semicolon and successfully compiled and ran the program.

"Good Job," Liz praised me as I printed out the program to turn in at the next class meeting. "Hey, do you and Tammy have plans tonight?"

"No, I don't. Not much studying needed yet. And I doubt if Tammy has a heavier load of homework than I do." Liz laughed at this.

"No, I don't think an Interior Design major is likely to have more homework than a Com Sci major," she paused before continuing. "There's a party tonight at the house where Tyrese lives. It will probably be mostly athletes and groupies there," she smirked, "and probably a lot of alcohol and pot, so be warned if you decide you want to come."

"I think that Tammy and I could fit in as groupies!" I surprised myself with my response as Liz laughed.

"Yes, I think you could. If you want to come, stop by my room about 8 and we can drive over. I have an early class tomorrow, so I won't be spending the night there and I can drive you home, too. I won't promise that it will be before midnight, though, is that OK?"

"Let me talk to Tammy," I replied, "but I think we will probably be interested in going."

"Great! See you then." Liz reached over and gave me a little hug before heading over to help another student as I gathered my things to head back to my room. Tammy got back to the room soon after I did.

"Tammy invited us to a party at Tyrese's house tonight!" I blurted out before Tammy even got through the door. "There are going to be a lot of athletes there. I told Liz that we could be groupies." I giggled at this as Tammy put her books away.

"I don't know, I have lots of homework," Tammy said as my shoulders drooped.

"I thought you would be excited," I whined.

"Got ya!" Tammy exclaimed. "Of course I want to go. It will be great. I wonder if I can find as cock as big as Tyrese's. Or if I want to find a cock as big as Tyrese's." Tammy looked at me thoughtfully, "Actually, I'll be happy with just any old cock!" she giggled. "What should I wear?"

"I was thinking about wearing this emerald green silk wrap-around dress," I said as I reached into the closet and held it up in front of me. "I have some three and half inch heels to go with it." I leaned over to grab the shoes and held them up for Tammy to see. "What do you think?"

"I think that screams, FUCK ME!" Tammy laughed again. "I was thinking of something a bit less formal. I have another tank top that is even a little bit smaller than the one I wore for the first day of class. And I could wear that same skirt. You know, the one where my pussy hangs out when I bend over," she winked at me as she said it.

"I think that outfit will get you the attention that you so richly deserve," I said as I reached over and gave her a hug. "Liz said to stop by her room about 8. She can drive us over -- she has a car -- and she will be driving home tonight so we can get a ride back too. But she said it may be after midnight."

"Great. I can't wait. What should we do for the next 4 hours?"

"I do have some studying to do for Calculus. Let's head down to dinner about 6:30 and then we can come back and get ready for the party.

"Sounds good. I am going to head to the lounge to watch a little TV. I'll be back about 6:30 to grab you for dinner," Tammy said as tweaked my nipples before walking out of the door. I sat down to study and before I knew it, she was back and we headed down to dinner. We sat in the cafeteria for a while, eating and talking to some of the other girls from the floor (although none of the other Braless Hairless Wonders were there) before we headed back upstairs.

"I want to take a quick shower and freshen up my shave, just in case," Tammy said with a smile. "Yours is fresh enough that you should be OK." She winked at me.

"I will come with you. I want to wash my hair and style it a bit. I haven't washed it since I came to college and it really needs it."

"I washed my hair a couple of nights ago, for good reason if you remember." Tammy replied as we gathered up our things and headed to the bathroom.

When we got to the bathroom, we had it to ourselves as we were too early for the bedtime rush and too late for the after class crowd. Tammy unabashedly undressed in the main area before heading into the shower and I picked the shower stall next to her and started up the water as I undressed to let it warm up. Once the water was warm, I got under the stream and let it flow down over my head and body. It felt good on my nipples and freshly shaved pussy so I reached down to gently rub my clit, just for a second.

Suddenly, I felt another warm wet body next to mine and a pair of hands reached around from behind me, playing with my nipples. I knew, of course, that this had to be Tammy, and this was confirmed as I felt her large breasts press against my back as she gently kissed my neck. I moaned a little and rubbed my clit a bit harder.

"Tammy, we can't do this now. What if someone walks in?"

Tammy whispered in my ear "So what if they do. The curtain is closed and they would have to get down on the floor to see that there are 4 feet in this stall and none in the other stall, instead of 2 in each. No one will know, at least if you don't scream."

I ceased my protests and let the feelings wash over me. I knew I couldn't fully let go, so I just enjoyed Tammy's body pressed against mine and let the feelings of her rolling my nipples between her fingers raise my arousal level. I used just enough pressure on my clit to bring me to a gentle climax right as I heard the door to the restroom open and footsteps heading over to the toilets. I let out a small groan just as the toilet door closed and Tammy turned me around and kissed me on the lips, my protruding nipples pressing into her pillow-like breasts. She looked me in the eyes and then slipped back into her shower stall to finish her shower.

I managed to get my hair washed, somehow, even though my legs were a bit weak, and then dried off and went to the mirror with a towel wrapped around me to begin styling my hair. Tammy stood next to me, wearing a towel, as she dried her long black locks. She gave me a thumbs up on my hair and we walked back to the room together to get dressed for the party.

Ch. 11 -- My First College Party

Once we got back to the room, we both started working on our makeup. We both did this in the nude -- it just seemed natural now. As usual, I kept it light, although I did add a little blush to my cheeks in addition to my eyeliner. Tammy used a lot more makeup, with bright red lips, very dark eyeliner with purple highlights, and major highlights on her cheeks. While that look wasn't for me, it just looked right on Tammy.

After I finished my makeup, I reached for my panties. Tammy said, "hey, try going commando tonight. I think you will be glad you did. That dress will feel great as the silky material brushes against your clit."

I shrugged and put the panties back in the drawer. I then picked up my dress and slipped it on. It took a bit of arranging to get everything to lay just right before I tied the sash on the side to keep the dress closed. After I slipped on my high heels and looked in the mirror, I thought I looked pretty damn good. I loved the feel of the silky material on my nipples, which were plainly visible through the green silk, and Tammy was right that the feel of the silk against shaved crotch was also nice.

Tammy pulled that very tight tank top over her large breasts and slipped into her short skirt and said, "How do I look."

"Very fuckable," I laughed.

"That's the idea," Tammy replied with a big smile as we walked out the door, walked the few steps down the hall and knocked on Liz's door.

Liz yelled, "Just a second" so we waited for a bit before she opened the door. She was wearing the same outfit she had worn to our room a couple of nights before and looked great.

"Ready?" she asked, and when we nodded, she stepped out, locked the door, and said, "Follow me."

Because she was a senior, she had a parking spot close to the dorm and it didn't take long to get to her car. As we got in, she said, "This party could get pretty wild. If anyone tries to do something that you aren't comfortable with, tell them that you are here with me and Tyrese. They all know me and know I won't take any shit. And no one wants to cross Tyrese, so you should be fine." This made me a little bit nervous about what we might be getting ourselves into, but Tammy just smiled happily and responded with a thumbs up sign.

It only took about 10 minutes to get to the house where the party was being held. The party was already in full swing with about equal numbers of guys and girls -- maybe 25 or 30 people in total. Most of the guys were good looking and some of them were very tall, like Tyrese. They were all muscular, athletic, and sexy. Liz had told us in the car that it would be mostly basketball players and wrestlers because the football players weren't supposed to go to parties during the season except on Saturday after their games or Sunday.

As we stepped into the house, we were told that the keg was in the kitchen so we headed in there and each of us got a red plastic cup full of beer. Tammy took a big gulp of hers as Liz took a small sip. I wasn't planning on drinking, but having a beer in my hand kept everyone from asking if they could get me one --a trick I had learned in high school.

I felt many of the guys' eyes on the three of us as we walked back into the living room. They all seemed to know Liz, but I could see that 'fresh meat' look in their eyes as they watched Tammy and me. We got over to Tyrese who leaned over gave both Tammy and me a short kiss on the lips, which made my pussy tingle a bit, before turning his attention to Liz by planting a deep French kiss on her mouth and roving his large hands over her back and ass as we watched a little uncomfortably.

When they came out of their clench, Tyrese introduced us to several of his friends. "This is Tammy," he said with a big grin as he pointed at her, or more accurately, pointing to her big boobs, "and this is Cindy," he said as he pointed at me. "These are the girls I was telling you about!" He winked at his friends who all smiled a bit wickedly at his comment so that we knew that Tammy wasn't the only one that had talked about our foursome two days earlier.

"This is Philip," he continued, gesturing to a very tall white guy, "Mike, George, and Pete." We all shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. Mike and George were both black and were just a little bit shorter than Tyrese. They were also on the basketball team. Pete was Hispanic and very cute. He was a wrestler and was a sophomore majoring in education so that he could be a coach after he graduated. He was pretty short compared to the basketball players; Tammy was a bit taller than him so he was maybe 5' 9" at the most. With my heels I was only an inch or two shorter than he was.

Mike and George were staring intently at Tammy's boobs as she talked with them. She was enjoying the attention, sliding in between them. Her tank top left very little to the imagination. Its nearly see-through white fabric left her areola's clearly visible even if her nipples weren't hard, and she managed to find a place to set her beer where she had to lean over and expose her pussy every time she set it down or picked it up. Before I knew it, the three of them had disappeared.

Liz asked me to head to the bathroom with her, so I told Pete I would be right back and followed Liz. When we got to the bathroom, I pretended to rearrange my dress as Liz sat on the toilet to pee. When she was done, she got up to wash her hands and looked at me.

"Tyrese and I are going to head upstairs now. Are you going to be OK? Tyrese says that Pete is a nice guy, but I really don't know anything about him."

"I should be," I replied without a lot of confidence.

'OK, Tyrese's bedroom is at the top of the stairs on the left. Don't be afraid to knock if you need me, even if, well you know, if we are, um, busy. Tyrese will understand. He likes both you and Tammy and so do I." With this, she gave me a peck on the forehead and walked out. I left a few seconds later, but when I got back to Pete, Tyrese and Liz were already gone.

"Everything OK?" asked Pete.

"Ya, I'm fine. I am just a little bit overwhelmed with my first week of college."

"I know. I remember last year. So many new things and experiences."

We found a place to sit and continued to talk about school and our plans for the future. Pete talked a lot about wrestling, which I didn't know much about. I snuggled against him and took in his manly scent. We watched people come and go from the party, and noticed that several couples disappeared. Some of them came back into the living room a while later but some didn't. After a while the conversation paused.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Pete asked.

"No. I used to, but we broke up a week ago, before we left for college." I replied.

"Good," said Pete firmly. "I never want to take another guy's girl."

I bristled a bit at this. "Well even if I did have a boyfriend, he wouldn't own me. Tammy has a boyfriend and she sees other guys" I let my open sentence hang in the air for a few seconds, "and girls." I winked at him.

1...34567...14