Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, ah, well, Tammy, that's my roommate, and I both really enjoyed last night." I finally blurted out.

'OK, let me know if it is a problem and we can try to tone things down."

"No, No, I think you should enjoy your time with Tyrese. As long as I can get to sleep by midnight on school nights, I should be OK," I said, and Liz nodded approvingly as we continued to the dorm.

"Hey, if you need any help in the Com Sci course, let me know. Todd is a nice guy, but I think I might be a better teacher for you," she said with a wink, "for programming and..." She let the thought drift off from there and waited until we were almost to our rooms before speaking again. "One more thing. Don't be afraid of enjoying yourself in your room like you did last night. Tyrese really got off on knowing someone was listening and getting off on hearing us, and to tell you the truth, so did I."

We both headed into our respective rooms and I began to ponder what Liz had said. I sat down at my desk to begin to organize my books when Tammy walked in. She was wearing a skin-tight red ISU tank top showing plenty of side-boob and cleavage, and a very short yellow and red plaid skirt with white thigh-high socks and red Converse sneakers. Quite an ensemble that I am sure got her noticed by everyone, which seemed to be her thing. She leaned over to put down her books and what did I see peeking out from under her skirt but her shaved pussy!

"Tammy, you aren't wearing any panties!" I exclaimed like this would be news to her.

Tammy just laughed. "I never wear panties unless my pussy is going to be rubbed raw without them, like yesterday. Those shorts would have rubbed my pussy so hard I would have been cumming non-stop all day long." She laughed. "I have some thongs that I wear when I need them, but I probably go commando 4-5 days per week. I don't even have any regular panties. Tom likes it because it makes for easy access, especially when I am wearing a short skirt." and with this, she flipped up her skirt to flash me with her bare pussy.

"How did your nipples survive the day?" she asked as she reached over and pinched my left nipple which was clearly visible through my t-shirt.

"Hey," I complained as both nipples began to swell again as I pushed her hand away, "that's not cool. It was actually really embarrassing because everybody was always looking at them. They just don't go down and disappear like yours do." I reached over and groped her breast to parry her attack, trying to find her nipple to pinch. She didn't complain, but just laughed and did nothing to stop me from molesting her breasts.

"Ya, you are so lucky. I wish my nipples would stand out like yours. Did you have a good first day of classes?" she asked me as I removed my hands from her breasts; there was still no visible nipple even though her tank top was very thin.

"Ya, My English professor looks pretty cool. Calculus may be harder than I thought, but I am looking forward to my Com Sci course. Our neighbor Liz is a TA for that course."

"Really?" Tammy asked. "Did you talk to her?"

"Ya, we walked back to the dorm together." I paused. "She asked whether we heard them last night."

"Ohhhh! What did you say."

"I said, 'the walls are thin.'" Tammy made a shocked face in response to this.

"And she said, 'yes they certainly are.'"

"No" Tammy hooted. "So they heard you too?"

"Ya she made it obvious that they heard me loud and clear, although I didn't say if it was me or you." Tammy scowled at me for that. "But Liz said that the screams of passion really turned Tyrese on and that's why they did it twice last night." Tammy made a funny face at this and seemed to think hard for a moment."

"So we had a foursome with Liz and Tyrese!" Tammy shrieked with a mock startled look on her face.

"Oh come on," I said, "It's not like it was an orgy or anything. It was just, well, it was..." I stopped because I didn't have the words to explain it.

"It was a foursome!" Tammy shrieked again. "Wait until I tell Tom!"

Ch. 6 -- A Real Foursome

We then pretended like we were studying until it was time for dinner. After dinner, we were sitting around the room talking about nothing in particular when we heard a knock on the door.

Tammy, who hadn't changed and was still wearing that tight tank top and short skirt got up to answer the door and it was Liz and Tyrese. Tyrese's eyes locked onto Tammy's breasts immediately with a big grin on his face, but Liz just looked at Tammy and nodded appreciatively before asking if they could come in. Tammy and I moved over to our desk chairs and told Liz and Tyrese to have a seat on the couch. Liz had changed from the conservative button-up blouse and jeans she had worn in class to a silky form-fitting wrap dress that went down to just above her knee. Her breasts were a bit bigger than mine, but not nearly as big as Tammy's, and her blonde hair fell to below her shoulders with a bit of a wave.

Tyrese was wearing another tight fitting t-shirt and some tight jeans. His six-pack was clearly visible through his shirt and I could see the outline of his cock threaded down the left leg of his jeans. I tried not to stare, but I could feel my nipples stiffening and Tyrese seemed to notice as his cock jumped just a little and became much more pronounced. His cock looked huge, extending several inches down his leg and it seemed to be throbbing a bit as he uncomfortably shifted his body on the couch while shifting his gaze back and forth between me and Tammy, who had managed to sit on her desk chair, directly facing Tyrese with her legs spread a bit so that Tyrese could probably see her naked pussy under her skirt, but Liz couldn't.

"Tammy, is it?" Liz began.

"Yes, that's right," Tammy answered with a smile.

"I don't know if Cindy told you or not, but she and I talked about last night on the way home from class," Tyrese was clearly getting more and more uncomfortable as his cock grew in his pants. It was more than halfway down his thigh now, and it looked like a boa constrictor was crawling down his leg under his jeans. Tammy was staring intently as Tyrese's cock now and I had to try hard to look away from it and concentrate on what Liz was saying. At this point, Liz noticed where we were looking and looked down a Tyrese's growing cock herself.

"Tyrese! Can't you keep that thing under control even for a minute?" Liz laughed as she reached over and began to stroke Tyrese's cock through his pants. This made Tyrese break into a big smile and tilt his head back.

"Tyrese wanted to meet the mystery women behind the wall, and as you can see, Tyrese really finds you two attractive. We both enjoyed last night and hope that we can continue to, well, let's see how to put it best," Liz paused for a moment to find the right words, "entertain each other, as the school year progresses."

I looked over at Tammy and she had her skirt pulled up and was gently caressing her pussy lips with her hand. When Liz noticed this, she began to undo Tyrese's pants. "So, I see we are getting an early start tonight. I am not willing to actually share Tyrese here, but I don't see a problem with watching as well as listening if that is OK with the two of you. Let's call it 'looky, but no touchy." The reptilian part of my brain nodded my head and I could see Tammy nodding as well. "By the way, who was it that was so loud last night? I bet it was you, Tammy, right?"

"Oh I wish," Tammy replied, "but it was Cindy. It was her first orgasm ever and she even squirted! It was quite a mess." Tammy laughed and then removed her tank top.

At about this time, Tyrese's massive cock sprung from his jeans as he pushed them down to his ankles. It must have been almost a foot long and was still growing. Liz's hand only reached about three quarters of the way around the thick shaft as she began to almost absent-mindedly stroke it up and down as she looked at me while Tyrese stared intently at Tammy's giant boobs. Tammy then removed her skirt, leaving her naked except for her thigh-high stockings. At some point, she had retrieved Johnny from its storage place and began to use it to stroke her pussy lips and clit as the familiar buzzing started.

The buzzing caught the attention of Liz. "My, my, my, Tammy. You may not be the loud one, but it sure looks like you are the wild one." Liz stood up and untied the bow at the front of her dress as Tyrese pulled it off her shoulders, leaving her standing there in front of us in only a tiny thong and her 4" heels. She hadn't been wearing bra and her pert breasts, which were slightly larger than mine, were perfectly tanned to match the rest of her body. I couldn't see any tan lines around her hips either.

Tyrese had removed his shirt so that he was completely naked and he turned Liz around so that her round ass was facing Tammy and me. She then knelt and took his giant cock into her mouth and began to lick and suck on it, like a giant lollipop. It was so big that she could really only get the head of it into her mouth, but she gallantly tried to force it deeper into her throat as Tyrese drooled, still fixated on Tammy's breasts.

At this point, I was almost in a trance. Two days ago, I had kissed my mom and dad goodbye and set out on what I knew would be a big adventure, but I hadn't anticipated anything like this. I was breathing shallowly and my nipples were on fire. I noticed that both my hands were reaching under my skirt and that my panties were now on the floor, although I didn't remember taking them off. I reached up to feel my nipples and gasped at my own touch. All of a sudden, I couldn't stand having any clothes on, so I stood up and ripped off my t-shirt and skirt before slumping down to the floor, only inches from the feet of Liz and Tyrese as she continued to slurp the bulbous head of his cock with her mouth and tongue. I plunged a finger as into my love canal as deep I could, but I wanted more. I pushed in a second finger and then a third finger to try to fill the void, with only limited success.

As I plunged my three fingers deep into and out of my vagina Liz stood up and removed her thong, exposing her pussy with a neatly trimmed landing strip of hair above her clitoris, which was prominently sticking out at the top of her slit. She straddled Tyrese's legs with her ass toward his face as she put her hands on his knees, transforming that dainty slit into a gaping breach, and slowly lowered her hungry pussy down onto his massive member. She stared intently at my pussy as she wriggled her butt and tried to work the giant cock into her love hole. I could tell when the tip of Tyrese's cock found her entrance because she closed her eyes and held her body motionless for a few seconds as Tyrese began to make slow pumping motions with his hips, putting pressure on Liz's pussy to open the gates of pleasure for both of them. Liz opened her mouth wide and let out a gasp as she slowly lowered her hips and welcomed Tyrese's throbbing cock through those gates, letting it penetrate deep into her body.

I could hear the sounds of the copious lubrication Liz had generated as Tyrese's tool worked its magic, making sloshing sounds as his stiff penis plunged into and out of Liz's stretched vagina. All four of us were now moaning and groaning with pleasure and I heard Tammy let out a sharp cry and looked over at her tensing up as an orgasm washed over her. I could see both Tyrese and Liz look over at Tammy as she shuddered and let out another muffled scream, with Johnny, her vibrator, plunged so deep inside her so far that its base was no longer visible.

This seemed to give Tyrese renewed energy and he spun Liz around, pivoting her on his cock still embedded deep inside of her, so that she was facing him. He then stood up, with Liz still impaled on his rod as she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her legs around his hips. Tyrese was bucking like a bronco, causing his manhood to ram mercilessly into Liz's womb, getting deeper with each thrust until his entire cock was enveloped by her pussy. At this point Liz began to scream with pleasure and Tyrese continued to pound his cock into her. Tyrese now began to talk dirty, like we had heard the night before.

"Bitch, take my cock. Take all of it. It is soooo deep inside you. Can you feel it in your belly? I can see it bulge out every time I ram my cock into you. Does it feel good, bitch? I'm going to fill you with cum and these other two bitches are going to watch. Do you like that? Do you want to feel of my cum squirting deep, deep inside of you?"

At this point Liz was moaning and screaming with pleasure, her body shaking and holding onto Tyrese for dear life as he continued to stand there with her hanging from his body while repeatedly thrusting his cock deep into her, over and over again. Finally, Tyrese let out a deep roar and I could see his giant balls begin to pump cum through his long cock into Liz's womb. I lost count of the number of jets coursing through his tube, but his orgasm felt like it was going to go on forever with his pendulous balls supplying a seemingly endless supply of sperm stretching her insides to take the load. I started to see big white drips of cum ooze from Liz's cunt lips, even as they tightly gripped his huge cock. Finally, Tyrese collapsed back onto our couch with Liz still impaled on his cock and snuggling against his chest.

My pussy was on fire after watching the two lovers give their all for each other. I completely lost track everything except for Tyrese's huge cock thrusting into Liz's love hole. I had somehow eased closer to the pair of lovers, and I could feel Tyrese's large foot against my inner thigh. I was pinching my nipples with both hands, sending lightning bolts of intense feelings to my brain, when I felt a hard cold object pressed against the lips of my pussy and I involuntarily tried to suck it in.

My brain couldn't quite figure out what was going on even as I heard a buzzing noise which didn't manage to quite break through into my consciousness. I felt an intense contraction of my pussy as the object made contact with my clitoris, setting it on fire, and my brain went into complete overload as I lost track of what was happening to my body. It almost felt like I was having an out-of-body experience as the object penetrated me and begin to plunge in and out of my love canal. I had never felt anything this intense and I let out a full throated scream; I almost passed out from the intense pleasure. I felt a pumping action from my pussy as warm liquid began to flow down my legs and pool around my bottom.

It wasn't clear how long I lay there after my orgasm. The waves of pleasure continued to wash over me, over and over as I shuddered and moaned. I was vaguely aware of the object still in my vagina, now unmoving, not thrusting in and out, but filling me up. Slowly I began to realize that someone was spooning me from behind and little by little I came to the realization that it was Tammy because I could feel her large breasts on my back. Her left hand was cupping my left breast and her right hand was down between my legs. At this point, I realized that the object was Johnny, which she was still holding in my pussy, although its vibrations had ceased and the room was very quiet, except for the noises coming through the closed door from the hallway. I finally opened my eyes, and both Liz and Tyrese were looking down at me, Liz still impaled by Tyrese's cock. I closed my eyes again and moaned as another fairly intense wave of pleasure hit me.

Ch. 7 -- Round Two

After what seemed like hours but was probably only a couple of minutes, I felt Tammy stir and she kissed me on my cheek as she rose from the floor, extracting Johnny from my pussy as she moved away. For some reason I didn't feel embarrassed, even though there were three people in the room staring at my nakedness. I looked up at Liz and Tyrese and smiled weakly.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" I broke the silence.

Tammy piped in. "See, I told you she was a squirter. She got her cum all over your leg, Tyrese."

By this time, Tyrese's cock had lost most of its stiffness and it fell out of Liz's gaping pussy with a pop, followed by what seemed like gallons of his cum as it flowed out of her and onto him, pooling on his stomach.

Liz smiled at me as she snuggled against Tyrese, her naked form still radiating the warmth of a well-fucked woman.

"You two sure know how to throw a party!" Liz murmured as she reached down to her wide open hole, got a big dollop of Tyrese's cum on her fingers and put it into her mouth and licked her lips. "Mmmm, I know I said no touching, but if either of you would like to sample some of the best tasting cum ever, you are welcome to try it." Tyrese just gave a huge grin in response to this, and his cock jumped a little.

"Can I lick it off his stomach or do I have to scoop it up with my fingers?" Tammy asked.

Tyrese jumped in quickly, "Go ahead and lick it babe," while Liz gave a slight scowl but didn't contradict her boyfriend.

Tammy quickly positioned herself between Tyrese's legs and leaned down over his rising cock to lick cum off of his stomach, inches from Liz's pussy. Liz looked down as she saw Tyrese's cock gain strength and start to press against Tammy's face as she lapped up the gooey mess, even as more cum dribbled out of Liz. I could tell that Tammy was intentionally rubbing her tits against Tyrese's legs, which seemed to make the giant cock rise even further. Tammy daringly began to lick Tyrese's stomach closer to Liz's crotch and as she did so, she slipped the huge cock between her tits and began to tittie fuck Tyrese while continuing to lick cum from Tyrese's washboard abs. Her nose was now right at Liz's cunt, and I thought I saw Tammy rub her nose back and forth on Liz's still-engorged clitoris as she continued to lick cum from Tyrese's ripped abs and white cream continued to ooze out of Liz's open love canal.

Liz tilted her head back as whispered "what the fuck" as she pushed her crotch down into Tammy's face, who just continued to lick as she had before, except that now the target was Liz's pussy instead of Tyrese's stomach. Tammy continued to fuck Tyrese's cock with her tits while she ground her entire face into Liz's wet snatch as a mixture of Liz's juices and Tyrese's cum was smeared all over her face.

I was still in a bit of a dreamy state, but the scene in front of me was too intense to ignore. I reached down to feel my pussy and felt Johnny laying in a pool of my cum between my legs, so I grabbed it and turned it on. I felt the strong vibrations run through my hand as I held it against my clit which felt like it was just hit with a lightning bolt. I gasped as I felt my passion rise again as I slowly inserted Johnny into my aching twat. The vibrations were almost too intense and I began to arch my back, thrusting my pussy into the air as I felt a now familiar wave of pleasure roll across my body. My nipples were hard as rocks and stuck out like pencil erasers. I shuddered and fell back to the ground, my orgasm ebbing slowly away as I pulled Johnny out of my hole and looked over at Tammy, Liz, and Tyrese.

Liz was moaning loudly as Tammy madly licked and sucking on her engorged clitoris, almost like she was giving Liz's clitoris a blow job. Tyrese was humping Tammy's tits like a wild animal, and from the sound of things, he was about ready to blow. Tammy was fully engaged, with both hands holding her boobs together to form a channel for Tyrese's thrusts, leaving her ass and pussy hanging out in the air. I could see her juices dripping down her pussy lips and her ass was puckering and unpuckering, almost like a set of lips themselves.

I don't know what came over me, but I pulled Johnny from my own pussy, crawled over to Tammy, and pushed it into her waiting pussy as it vibrated away, its buzzing muted as it penetrated her. Tammy howled as Johnny entered her and she began to shudder uncontrollably. Liz pushed her own fingers into her still-gaping hole as she came again, moaning loudly. I also heard Tyrese chant "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" as streams of white gooey cum shot from the hole in the head of his cock all over Tammy, landing on her neck, face, boobs, hair, and back as she continued to pump his cock with her tits. I was enthralled with the scene and decided that I also needed to taste Tyrese's cum, so I began to lick cum off of Tammy's back as she started to regain her composure. It was the very first time I had ever tasted a man's juices, and I decided right then and there that it should be a regular part of my diet moving forward.