Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ya, I guess that makes sense from what Tyrese said."

"And exactly what did Tyrese say?" I asked which made Pete blush a little.

"Well he said that the four of you all got together and had a good time. He didn't go into a lot of details but I could tell from his smile that sex was involved. He also mentioned something about one of you going both ways."

"Neither Tammy nor I fucked Tyrese." I said forcefully, defending our honor. "Our room is next to Liz's, so we can hear them having sex. They came over and we kind of did the same thing we were doing anyway, just in the same room instead of having to listen through the walls."

Saying this gave me a sense of power and made me feel sexy. At the angle that I was leaning into him, Pete could look into my dress and see most of one of my breasts. I adjusted my dress a little bit so that I was sure he could see that entire breast, including my hard nipple. The smooth fabric sexily caressing my body as I moved.

Pete noticed me adjusting my dress and looked intently at my nipple for a few seconds. "So you watched them having sex?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, and I masturbated as I watched until I had a huge orgasm." I said proudly.

Pete had on sweatpants, and I could see his cock coming to attention, like a tentpole in his pants. "Do you want to head up to my room?" he asked.

"Lead the way." I said with more confidence than I was feeling.

Pete held out his arm like a gentleman and I hooked my arm through his. He led me to the stairs and we climbed one flight before turning down the hall to the left. Pete opened a door and we walked into his room, which was very messy and with clothes strewn everywhere and several piles of books and papers on his desk. I began to hear some thumping from the ceiling.

"My room is right below Tyrese's, so you should feel right at home," he said as looked up as the thumping continued. "Are you Hispanic?" he asked as he nonchalantly pushed a pile of clothes off his bed and onto the floor. "I love the color of your skin."

"No, I just tan easily," I replied as he reached over and began to caress my neck. I moved closer to him and kissed him on the lips. He was a good kisser and I felt his tongue probe my mouth as his hands moved down my back to my ass where they began to caress the round mounds of my rear and pull me toward him. I could feel his erection through his sweatpants as he began to pull up my dress until his hands were on my bare ass cheeks. I could tell that he had figured out I didn't have on any panties as his kisses became more urgent.

At this point, I pushed myself away from him.

"I'm sorry," Pete pleaded, "I don't want to push you to do anything you don't..."

He stopped talking as I stared directly into his eyes and began to untie the sash of my dress, letting it fall open to display my freshly shaved pussy and my chest, even as my nipples were still hidden, their erect form acting to stop the dress from opening more fully.

"Ay, caramba" Pete exclaimed as I reached over and pushed the dress off my right shoulder, fully exposing my right breast. I then reached over with my other hand and pushed the dress off my left shoulder, fully exposing my left breast. I stood there for several seconds, my body fully exposed to him, my hard extended nipples clearly visible. The sound of our heavy breathing filled the room. He seemed frozen in place, so I took a step toward him as I lowered my arms causing the green silk of the dress to flutter to the floor as I said, "I'm not doing ANYTHING that I don't want to do."

This woke him from his stupor and he lifted me into his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was very strong for his size and had no trouble carrying me to the bed, where he laid me down gently before giving each hard nipple a quick suck. He then stood up and took off his shirt. He was really ripped and had even better muscles than Tyrese. He then slowly pushed his sweatpants to the ground and his cock sprung up. He was circumcised and it looked big to my inexperienced eyes, but it was not nearly as long or thick as Tyrese's horse-sized cock.

Once he was naked, he climbed into bed with me and began to gently caress my body. He started kissing me gently. First on my face and then my neck. He worked his way lower, licking and kissing my breasts but frustratingly ignoring my nipples. He then kissed his way to my stomach and I reached up and began twisting my own nipples.

"No, No, my little senorita, let me take charge," he said as he gently pushed my hands away from my nipples. "Trust me."

He went back to kissing my stomach and I could feel the stubble on his chin as it brushed against the freshly shaved skin of my crotch, making me squirm. I could feel the juices running out of my pussy as I thrust it toward him, looking for release as the sexual tension built up inside me. He began to kiss my right leg, and then gently spread my legs apart, as he lightly kissed the inside of my thighs. I could feel the warmth of his face on my pussy lips but he refused to touch them, deftly kissing his way around my gaping gash causing intense desire to build within me.

Finally, when I could hardly take any more teasing, he got on his knees and laid his hard cock on my wet pussy as he reached up to grab my nipples.

"You like your nipples twisted?" he asked, "like I saw you try to do to yourself."

"Yes, Gawd yes," I panted back, as I tried to hump his cock which was draped across my pussy but refused to enter my warm wet cave. I could feel him slide his member back and forth across my clit as he twisted my nipples roughly. I could feel a mini-orgasm rock me and I shuddered and let out a yelp.

"You like that, don't you senorita? Do you like the feel of my cock?" I nodded urgently. "Do you want me to fuck your wet pussy?" he asked with a sinister tone.

"Yes, yes, fuck me," I pleaded.

"All in good time, my horny little senorita." With this I felt his cock slide back, moving its head toward my gaping hole which was longing to be filled. But when he got to where he could have plunged his cock into me, he kept moving down my body. He started kissing me again as he moved. Stopping at each nipple to suck hard for a few seconds. He then continued to kiss lower and lower until I felt him kiss my clitoris and I shuddered and bucked as his hands held me down.

He then began to lick and suck on my clit, licking up and down my pussy lips and then sucking some more. The intensity was just too much for me just as he ran his tongue up from my hole to my clit and began sucking again. I lost control.

It was almost like an out-of-body experience again as it seemed like I could see my body writhe beneath him, his mouth latched on my clit like bull rider at a rodeo. I then heard myself scream and I felt my cum gush out on his face in wave after wave as he moved down to lap up the juices coming from my pussy. I couldn't stop. I dug my fingers into his hair and pulled his face to mine and yelled "FUCK ME" as loudly as I could.

Pete willingly complied with my order and I felt his hot hard cock plunge into my depths. The worst of my squirting had stopped but I could tell that I was still adding liquid to the mess at our crotches as he drove his cock in and out. I wrapped my arms around his body and held on as he continued to move his cock like a piston of an engine, in and out, in and out. I wrapped my legs around his ass and dug my fingernails into his back as I felt another wave of orgasm overwhelm me.

I could feel Pete's passion rise as his movements became less coordinated and guttural sounds emitted from his throat. He pushed his cock deep into me with a violent stroke and I could feel his cock pulse as he cum erupted from his manhood. He held his cock there for several seconds, motionless except for the pulsations caused by pumping his seed into my womb before quickly pulling almost all of the way out and then plunging back in, just as hard as before, causing my body to shake with the impact. He did this several more times and I felt his cock pump more sperm into me with each thrust.

After the final thrust, he held his hard cock there, deep within me, the pulsations gone, although I thought that I could still feel the blood coursing through his member with each beat of his heart. His cock continued to be rock hard and I could feel his strong muscles as he held his body over mine. I reached up with my hands and held his face as I kissed him and he melted down onto my body. His full weight was on me, but it felt more like our bodies were joined as one, his still stiff cock in my pussy connecting us together.

We lay there, locked together, kissing and caressing each other for several minutes. I kept expecting his cock to grow soft, but it didn't. Finally I asked him to roll onto his back and rolled with him, his cock still inside me.

I began to ride him like a horse, rocking my hips back and forth to caress his stiff rod. His cum was oozing out of my opening all around his cock, but I could feel that there was still a lot of cum deep inside me as I rocked back and forth. I could feel it sloshing around as I moved. After a few minutes of this, he began to move in concert with my hip movements, pushing up as I pushed down and pressing his hips down as I raised up. I got onto my feet, his cock still impaling me, so that I could make larger movements with my hips and his movements became more urgent as well.

On a whim, I spun around, using his cock as an axle, so that my ass was toward his face and began to pump his cock in earnest. He pumped back.

"Oh god, Senorita. I'm going to explode. Ohhhhhhh."

With this I quickly pulled my pussy off his cock and I saw a rope of cum explode from his cock. I shoved my pussy toward his face, cum dripping out all along the way, and slammed my mouth around his cock just in time to catch the second stream of cum. I felt it hit the back of my throat and savored the saltiness and slimy texture. As a third splash exploded from his cock, I could feel his tongue begin to probe my depths as another mini orgasm hit me, pushing a big glob of Pete's cum out of my pussy and onto his face. I quickly swallowed as much cum as I could as Pete's cock spasmed again, ejecting more of his sperm, which went almost directly down my throat causing me to I gag a little.

Pete was really working my pussy with his tongue as the spasms of his cock subsided. I used the opportunity to practice my cock-sucking skills as this was the first time I had ever actually sucked on a cock. I tried to get it down my throat, but my gag reflex was just too strong to get very far at all, so I settled for just sloshing it around my mouth and licking it like a lollipop. Pete's tongue felt great running up and down my slit, stopping to suck on my clit and lap his cum from my pussy with each pass up and down, so we continued with our 69 well past the time either one of us was actually having an orgasm.

Finally, I could see that Pete's cock was beginning to soften and I rolled off him and turned to look at his face. It was a mess with big globs of his cum all over his chest, face, and hair, and dripping down onto his pillow. I cuddled up next to him and began to kiss him, licking cum from his face and swallowing it as I kissed him over and over.

"You don't have to do that, I can go clean up," Pete protested.

"No, I want to do this. Your cum tastes great." I giggled.

"Wow. That is the best sex I have every had my little senorita!" Pete exclaimed. 'I guess my penis just wasn't ready to quit after the first time. I have never had it stay fully hard like that for two rounds. And I have never seen a girl have that much juice come out of her pussy, Damn!"

"I recently learned that I am a squirter," I responded. "Makes a mess but feels incredible -- just like I am out of my body watching myself as I squirm around in extreme pleasure."

We laid there a while longer and I got most of the cum licked off his face, although there was still plenty on his stomach and chest where it had dribbled as I pushed my pussy toward his mouth and some that had gotten in his hair as I crushed my leaking pussy against his head.

"Guess I need to change my sheets," Pete wryly observed. "We made quite the mess."

We heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" yelled Pete.

"It's Liz. Is Cindy in there?"

"Ya, I'm here," I yelled back.

"Time to go. Tyrese went to look for Tammy. Meet you in the living room in a few minutes."

With that Pete and I got up and he handed me a towel to try to clean up a bit. I then slipped on my dress and shoes and he pulled his sweatpants up over his now limp cock and walked me to the living room, bare chested, with trophies of the night still stuck to his chest and in his hair in the form of little globs of his cum.

Liz was standing in the living room talking to Philip when we got downstairs. Most of the people had left, but there was no sign of Tammy or her admirers, Mike and George. After a few more minutes, we saw Tyrese leading Tammy up the stairs from the basement. She was obviously drunk, with one boob hanging out of the too-small tank top, and her skirt was completely missing. When he got to us, Tyrese said, 'I'll get a blanket' and when he got back, we all helped get Tammy into Liz's car for the drive back to campus.

"So, was Pete a gentleman?" Liz asked me as we left the house.

"He was very gentle and he was definitely a man," I answered with a big grin, "and a totally amazing lover. My old boyfriend only cared about getting his rocks off. He didn't care about me at all, which is why I broke up with him. But Pete..." I looked off into space and sighed.

"Well I am glad he took good care of you," Liz chuckled. "That is one of the reasons I love Tyrese." She paused for several seconds. "And, of course, that giant cock!" We both laughed.

We got to Liz's parking spot and we were able to get Tammy to walk, mostly under her own power, to the dorm. Getting her to walk up the two flights of stairs to the third floor was a bit more difficult, but we finally made it back to our rooms about 1:30 AM. I got the tank top off of Tammy and helped her get into bed. I thought about taking a shower as I stripped down, but decided I wanted to keep the juices of my evening's love making on me, so I could feel the crustiness as it dried and smell the mix of cum and sweat. As I lay in bed, I began to rub myself and felt that now-familiar feeling start to wash over me.

"What the hell," I thought to myself as I reached over and picked up Johnny from Tammy's nightstand, turned it on, and began to plunge it in and out of my tender pussy. Liz asked me the next day why I was screaming in my room after we got home. I just smiled at her and walked away.

Ch. 12 -- Pizza Night

Tammy was still asleep in her bed when I got up. I could see dry, caked-on cum on her tits and in her hair as she lay there. She was still dead to the world when I left the room after my much-needed shower and headed off to class. I didn't envy the hangover that I expected her to have when she woke up, but it was her own fault. I didn't really drink at all during high school, just taking a few sips of beer at parties to fit in, just like I had at the party the night before, so I had never gotten a hangover. Some of my friends, however, had told me about puking and terrible headaches so I planned on avoiding that particular right-of-passage if at all possible.

My day went smoothly and I skipped lunch to spend some time experimenting with Pascal at the computer terminals where I ran into Liz and left her hanging when she asked about my screams of the night before. I also attended a calculus study session, so I didn't get back to the dorm until the middle of the afternoon. I ran into Liz in the hallway and she invited me into her room. We spent a little time talking about the Com Sci class, but the conversation pretty quickly turned to the party the night before.

"Cindy, it seems like you are really getting into the 'swing' of college, if you know what I mean."

"Ya, classes are going well, and I am really looking forward to learning more about programming," I innocently answered.

Liz chuckled, "That's good, but that really wasn't what I was talking about. I just want to make sure that you are OK with everything going on. Tammy said something the other night about you having your first orgasm," I blushed a little, "and I was wondering after our short conversation in the computer room today -- were you a virgin before you came here?"

"No. I had sex with my boyfriend in high school," I defensively replied. After a few more seconds I added, "but only once, and it wasn't good at all. I really didn't have much experience with sex before this week. Tyrese's cock was really the first one I had ever seen. My boyfriend and I were in the back of his car and I don't even think I touched him. He just stuck it in me and came in about 30 seconds. I cried after he stopped, so I didn't even see it as he pulled his pants back up."

Liz gave me a motherly look and responded, "So are you OK with everything that has happened? Don't let Tammy," she paused, "or me, push you into anything you don't want to do."

Cindy returned after my momentary lapse back into being Cynthia. "Well right after I stripped for Pete last night, I told him 'I'm not doing anything that I don't want to do.'" I stood up. "And I AM going to do it again! God, Liz, it was so great with Pete! He licked my pussy and I squirted on his face! We fucked and I made him cum twice and I sucked his cock. And why did I think masturbation was bad? It is wonderful! I can't believe that I waited this long to have an orgasm. What was I thinking!" The words just tumbled out.

Liz was grinning broadly at me as I finished my soliloquy. "You go, girl! Sounds like Cindy is just getting started here. Hey, if you have any questions about sex, birth control, STDs, or anything like that, you can talk to me. Are you on the pill?"

"No" I replied with a little bit of panic.

"You need to take care of that real soon if you are going to keep this up. You can go to the student health service; they can get you a prescription for the pill. And if you are going to have sex with more than one person and aren't going to use a rubber, and judging from Pete's hair last night, I don't think you did," I laughed and nodded, "you need to get tested regularly. They can do that at student health as well."

"Thanks, Liz," I gave her a hug. "It is nice to have someone with a lot more experience to talk to."

"Anytime, Cindy," I walked out the door to head to my room. "And take care of that roommate of yours," Liz called after me.

I nodded as I walked the few steps to my room. The door was open and I saw Tammy at her desk wearing her football jersey and jeans, reading. "How ya feeling?" I asked.

"Better than I did this morning," Tammy replied with a grin. "I guess I got a little carried away last night. Did you and Liz get me back here? I really don't remember much after my second round of fucking." Tammy looked up at me questioningly.

"Ya, we brought you home. You were pretty fucked up -- and I guess well fucked," I laughed at this. Tammy held up her hand and we high-fived. "What will Tom think about your little adventure last night?"

"He will want to hear all about it. He will probably jack off as I tell him." For some reason I wasn't surprised by this statement. "Our rule is that we can do whatever we want sexually with whoever we want if we aren't in the same town. If we are in the same town, then both of us need to be included and be OK with it if someone else is invited to the party. Oh, and the other thing, we have to tell the other person all about it if we have sex with somebody else. Luckily, I found some time to tell Tom about our fun this week, at least up until the party, so it won't take all night to catch him up." She winked. "You want to listen in as I tell him about the party? I am going to call him after dinner, maybe about 7. Then I only have to tell the story once."

1...45678...14