Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't swinging anymore. I was just skewered by a cock on each end. Every time George thrust his cock deep into my throat, it pushed my pussy harder onto Mike, who was probably pumping in time with George." Tammy opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling now. "George kept this up, with me grabbing a breath when I could until I felt him plunge in one last time and empty his balls directly into my stomach. He kept his dick there long enough that I passed out, I guess. Not sure if it was the lack of oxygen, the alcohol, of a combination of both."

"Were you OK?" Tom asked with concern in his voice.

"Sure. I guess it could have been dangerous, but I sure got a good orgasm out of it." Tammy chuckled.

"I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up, I was still in the swing and the guys had changed places so that George's cock was in my pussy and Mike was fucking my face, but he was a lot gentler than George. I don't think I came in that round, because I was really only semi-conscious, but I sort of remember both of them coming again, pumping more cum into my pussy and down my throat. When they finished, they just left me hanging there. Maybe they wanted me ready for a third round, I don't know. Maybe other guys came and fucked me that I don't remember. I really can't recall. I was kind of in a fog, so I am not sure how long I hung there before Tyrese came down to get me. I think I heard Mike and George urge him to give me a try, but he said something about getting in trouble and got me down out of the swing. The next thing I know, I am lying in my bed back in the dorm."

"Sure you are OK?" Tom asked again.

"Damn, Tammy, they could have really hurt you." I chimed in with concern.

"I know, I know. I just figured that because they were Tyrese's friends it would be OK." Tammy paused and smiled weakly. "That sex chair was pretty amazing, though. I kinda wish that Tyrese would have whipped it out and fucked me in that chair. I still wonder what that monster cock would feel like."

After that, Tammy and Tom said goodbye and hung up. We sat on the couch for a while in post orgasmic bliss. I thought about what had happened to Tammy compared to the treatment I had received from Pate at the same time and gave Tammy a hug, holding our naked bodies against each other.

Ch. 14 -- Cindy and Tammy

"You know that was pretty stupid of you." I scolded Tammy. "You could have really been hurt. They basically raped you!"

"Well, it's not rape if you truly do ask for it," Tammy replied forcefully, "and I really was begging for it. It's not like I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I wanted to have sex with those two basketball players and did everything I could to make that happen. And nobody forced me to drink those rum and cokes either. The mistake I made was getting too drunk to stay in control of the situation, but see here sister, getting fucked was the entire idea of the evening. You don't really have any room to talk, by the way," she continued accusingly, "You went to a room alone with a guy you had only met a few minutes before. He could have raped you just as easily as Mike and George could have raped me."

"But Pete was so gentle, and your guys were so rough," I began to realize the truth of Tammy's statement.

"Luck of the draw, baby." Tammy replied. "Luck of the draw."

We had somehow managed to carry on this interchange without breaking our embrace and suddenly I became very aware of Tammy's naked body touching mine. Her breasts were flattened against me, but I could feel their heft. I could feel, but not see, my hard extended nipples as they poked into Tammy's soft breast tissue and the thought of this just made them stick out further. I could feel Tammy's breath on my forehead as I nestled into her softness and her hands were roaming over my back and buttocks; why hadn't I noticed this before?

I snuggled more tightly against her and let myself begin to caress the skin on her side, up and down from the base of her breasts to her butt. I heard her moan, ever so slightly, and hug me closer. The musky odor of our earlier orgasms was still detectable in the air, and I got a little lump in my throat.

"Tammy, I don't know what I would have done if they would have hurt you." I left my hand on her ass cheek and began to knead it slightly.

"Its OK, baby, its OK." Tammy reassured me. She then gently held my face and leaned down to kiss me on the lips. It was a very different kiss than the kiss with Pete the night before, more tender, less urgent. It conveyed feelings of caring and warmth, not lust, but it fanned the flames of desire, just the same. I kissed her back, my eyes closed, surrendering to the feelings that were sweeping over me.

We held that gentle kiss for some time. No tongues. Just the gentle warmth of each other's lips and the caressing touch of our hands on each other's bodies.

Tammy slowly rose and pulled me to my feet. Without a word, she led me to her bed and we laid down together, our legs intertwined. I began to caress her tits and lifted one heavy breast up to my mouth so that I could lick and lightly suck on her nipple, which began to harden, every so slightly. Tammy was starting to breath harder as I felt her take one of my hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger and start to roll it back and forth, with enough pressure to cloud the line between pleasure and pain. This made me take in a sharp breath, and her nipple fell out of my mouth.

We rolled back and forth on the bed, grinding our thighs against the other's crotch, groping, kissing, licking, as our passion rose. I could feel Tammy's juices on my legs, and the wetness in my crotch was growing as well.

Without asking, Tammy flipped around into the 69 position and straddled my chest with her legs as she pushed down my body and began to kiss my legs, concentrating on the inside of my knees at first. Her crotch was at my breasts, so I twisted a bit to allow me to stimulate her clit with one of my hard nipples. The feeling was intense for both of us. Tammy stifled a scream and I felt her shudder with another orgasm, not a big one, but enough to make her shake for several seconds. I actually was able to insert my nipple a little ways into her wetness and feel her spongy warmth on my tender nub.

At this, Tammy started to kiss her way up the inside of my thigh until her mouth was at my pussy. This, of course, brought her pussy into range my tongue, and I had my first taste of a woman's nectar, straight from the source. I licked up and down her labia, my nose near her anus, which surprisingly, I did not find to have be offensive.

I could feel Tammy insert her tongue into my love hole, which seemed to open wide in an attempt to welcome her in. Her chin was rubbing against my clitoris. She did not have the stubble that Pete had used to stimulate me, but I found the feel of her chin against my clit just a stimulating, albeit in a more cerebral way. It was at this time that I realized we were making love, not having sex, and it felt good.

Because of Tammy's taller height, Tammy's clit was pretty much right at my nose while Tammy had her tongue in my pussy, so when she moved up to my clit, her love button became tantalizingly just out of reach of my tongue. Tammy began to suck on my clit as I reached my tongue toward her clit, just barely managing to flick it. I kept up the flicking action with my tongue until Tammy arched her back to bring her sensitive nub back closer to my face and I continued to lick and suck on it until I began to lose track of what was going on.

I wasn't quite sure what was happening at first. I felt a new sensation from my nether regions that I couldn't quite identify in my highly aroused state and I began to feel my pussy contract. I screamed and pulled Tammy's mound hard onto my face to try to muffle the sound. Tammy moved down to let my cum splash onto her face. I squirted my juices into her nose and eyes, before she clamped her mouth over my pussy to suck the juice down her throat as it emerged. I sucked hard on Tammy's clit, probably harder than she would have liked, and I heard her scream as well, muffled by my pussy as I felt another blast of cum eject from my hole into Tammy's mouth.

I think I may have actually passed out, Tammy spread-eagled over my face with her face buried in my crotch. Tammy said she was still licking me at this time, but I don't remember anything from that second squirt of cum until I woke up with Tammy at my side, gently caressing my face. We later figured out that the feeling I couldn't identify was Tammy inserting her index finger into my asshole. I hadn't ever felt anything like that before, and as I learned over time, I didn't squirt with every orgasm, but new and different sensations or situations highly increased the likelihood of me squirting. I gradually was able to figure out how to manage the strength of my orgasms and whether or not I was likely to squirt, but at this time in my life, it was pretty much out of my conscious control.

"You OK, hon?" I heard Tammy murmur.

"I, I think so. Sorry about that. Did I pass out?"

"It seemed like it, yes."

"Wow, that was intense." I rolled toward Tammy, put my hand on her breast and began to idly play with her nipple, which did not react to my touch.

"Ya baby. It was." With that, she pulled me close, and we cuddled in her bed in silence until we fell asleep.

Ch. 15 -- The Adult Book Store

We didn't wake up until mid-morning the next day. It was Saturday and we didn't have class, which was a welcome break. As usual, I woke up before Tammy, but that morning was different because I woke up in Tammy's bed, in her arms. Tammy stirred as I lifted her arm off my body and got up.

"Morning, lover," she said groggily and I smiled in response.

"Yes. Lover. That's the right word." I knelt on the floor and looked into her eyes as she struggled to keep them open. "We did make love last night. I felt it."

"OK, it was making love, you're right." Tammy replied as she slowly sat up. "But unless you grow a cock, we aren't going to be exclusive!" she joked. I smiled as I put on my robe to head to the restroom; the pressure on my bladder was getting pretty strong.

"OK, you can still fuck Tom when you want to." I said, trying to sound like I was miffed at her, as I walked out the door.

I found an empty shower and let the water warm up before I stepped in. Once the water hit me, I let my warm urine flow out of my bladder and down my leg. It was warmer than the shower water and I enjoyed the feeling. As the last of the flow emerged, I rubbed my pussy to clean off any remaining drops of urine and felt a tingle as I remembered the previous evening and smiled to myself.

After rinsing off the remnants of the previous night's fun, I got out of the shower, dried myself off, and wrapped the towel around me. As I stepped out of the shower stall, I saw Tammy, naked at the sink, brushing her teeth. There were three other girls in the bathroom at that time, but Tammy was the only one that was undressed. The other three girls, two of whom were wearing robes and one who was fully clothed, looked at Tammy nervously as she brushed her teeth, her breasts bobbing in time with the toothbrush, before leaving.

"Tammy, I don't think we are supposed to stand around naked in the main part of the bathroom."

"Well, that wasn't one of Becky's rules, was it?" Tammy defensively replied.

"I guess you are right," I chortled, "but it will probably be added at our next house meeting." (It was!)

Tammy spit out the toothpaste and stepped into a shower stall as I went back to our room and put on a t-shirt and skirt with a nice pair of frilly panties. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the day, but I figured that outfit was pretty likely to fit whatever we did. I owed my parents a call, so I picked up the phone and dialed our home number.

"Cynthia!" I heard my mother's familiar voice. "I'm so glad you called. Your dad and I miss you. How are your classes going? Are you being a good girl? Are you getting along with your roommate?" I was glad my mom couldn't see me because the last two questions made me blush, but I managed to reply.

"Mom, slow down. Yes, my classes are going good. Calculus is harder than I thought it would be, but I think I am getting it. I like my Freshman English class. The professor is kind of dreamy," Mom laughed into the phone, "and I really like my Com Sci course. My neighbor in the dorm is a senior in Com Sci and is a TA for that course. I've gotten to know her pretty well." I smiled to myself at this. Just then, Tammy walked into the room and immediately shed her robe and turned to me, her boobs swaying back and forth in response. I was glad that video calling wasn't yet a thing.

"Who you talking to babe" Tammy asked and I frowned back at her.

"It's my Mom" I hissed.

"Who is that honey?" Mom asked. "Is that your roommate? Let me say hi."

I frowned as I replied, "No, Mom, she's busy right," Tammy grabbed the phone from my hand before I could finish, "now."

"Hi Cindy's mom!" Tammy cheerfully spoke into the phone as she stood there nude in front of me. Tammy held the phone out a bit so I could hear the voices on the other end.

"Hi, it's Tammy right? Is she going by Cindy now?" my mom responded with a hint of panic.

"Ya, this is Tammy. No, she is still Cynthia," she made a face at me as she said this, "But I call her Cindy because Cindys have more fun than Cynthias and we are going to have a lot of fun this year." Tammy repeated the line she had given me when we first met.

"Well, I suppose that's OK. But don't have too much fun. You both need to keep those grades up," Mom scolded.

"Don't worry about that. Cynthia has been studying a lot already. You should be very proud of her," Tammy winked at me. "Well, I gotta get dressed, I just got out of the shower," and with that she handed the phone back to me.

"You aren't dressed yet?" Mom stammered.

"Mom, it's me now," I quickly responded. "Tammy is great. We are getting along real well." Tammy winked and gave me a big thumbs up at this and I could barely keep myself from laughing out loud.

"Well, she sounds very nice." Mom didn't sound very convincing.

"Is Dad there, I would love to say hi to him."

"Sure, honey, here he is." He must have been standing right there because he came on the line right away.

"Hi, sweetheart. Sounds like you are adjusting to college life." Dad's deep voice boomed through the line. "Hope there isn't too much drinking going on."

"No, Dad, not too much drinking," I only fibbed a little bit. "How are my brothers doing?" I tried to change the subject.

"Well Harry is still enjoying life in the big city." He went to Northwestern near Chicago and was a senior majoring in accounting. "And Kevin is enjoying football. Looks like he might be the starting tailback this year." Kevin was only one year behind me in school, so he was a senior in high school. We had always been very close and he continually defended me against Harry who loved to pick on me when we were younger.

"Good to hear," I responded. "Give my love to both of them. Hey, I gotta go." Tammy was still standing there naked, listening intently to my conversation and it was making me nervous.

"OK, sweetheart. It was really great to talk to you. Your mother and I love you very much."

"Me too, Dad," I replied, making a kissing sound into the phone and with that we hung up.

"You didn't tell me you had brothers!" Tammy hit me with a pillow. "Are they as scrumptious as you?" she joked.

"Hey, you leave my brothers out of our little love nest" I replied with a grin. "Harry has a serious girlfriend and Kevin is way too sweet for you!" I hit her back with the pillow and she jumped away in an attempt to avoid my swing, but I managed to knock her boobs to the side as she moved back.

"What are we going to do today?" Tammy asked as she plopped down next to me on the couch, still naked. I was quickly learning that she only wore clothes when absolutely necessary!

"I don't know. We could go for a walk around campus, maybe check out Lake Luverne and the swans. I wouldn't mind looking at the t-shirts at the campus bookstore." I threw out a couple of ideas.

"I know," Tammy excitedly replied. "I heard that there is an adult bookstore downtown. Want to check it out? They should have sexy clothes and 'adult' toys. You can get a stand-in for Pete!" she gleefully added. "Maybe we can even look through some porn magazines!"

"I don't know," I nervously responded. "Aren't stores like that full of creeps? It makes me nervous." Tammy was getting dressed now so I knew she was serious about the idea.

"Well, we can take the bus downtown and check it out. If it is too creepy, we can just turn around and leave."

Tammy put on a halter top and completed the ensemble with a skirt and some wedge sandals which left her midriff and almost her entire back bare. The halter top was held on by two bows, one deep in her cleavage, and one behind her neck. I thought to myself that it would be very easy for someone to cause a major wardrobe malfunction by simply pulling on one of the two bows. I didn't have to ask if she had panties on. I had learned by now that they wouldn't wear them with a skirt, but this skirt was a lot longer than the one that she had lost at Tyrese's house; it came down almost to her knees.

"Let's grab some lunch and then head out." Tammy grabbed my skirt and raised it. "Tsk, tsk. What did I say about panties?" she mockingly scolded me.

"I don't know about going without panties in a skirt," I replied nervously.

Tammy opened my dresser drawer and rummaged around for a few seconds before pulling out my tiniest thong.

"Walk before running," she said, holding out the thong in my direction. "Wear this instead of those panties and you can start to feel what it is like to feel the breeze under your skirt. You will be going full commando in no time, I'm sure."

I scowled but slipped my panties down my legs and stepped out of them. I grabbed the thong from her grasp and slipped it on. The strap going up my butt crack felt funny at first but I knew from experience that I would soon find it unnoticeable.

"OK, I am ready," I said as I leaned over to pick up my panties and my bare ass cheeks became visible to Tammy, who whistled.

"Not funny," I sneered back at her.

We ate lunch and got on the bus headed downtown. There were a couple of guys who were obviously college students and one older woman who gave us a dirty look. The guys were giving us a completely different kind of 'dirty' look as Tammy fairly obviously spread her legs a bit and hiked up her dress. The guys were not very clandestine in their response as they tried to look up Tammy's skirt. I kept my legs crossed uncomfortably and the older woman got off at the first stop mumbling something about college girls. The two guys winked at us and invited us to come visit their frat house, but seemed disappointed when we didn't follow them when they got off the bus at the next stop.

We got off at the downtown stop. Ames, the town where the university was located, wasn't very big. In fact, the population more than doubled when school was in session. There were actually two different business districts. Campus town was right next to campus and had lots of bars, pizza places, t-shirt shops and other things that catered to the needs of college students. The downtown area was a lot older and it had a wider mix of stores. One end of downtown was kind of seedy. It had a couple of neighborhood bars, a strip club, and the adult bookstore.

I looked around. "Let's head back."

"No, I want to look around." Tammy headed toward the strip club and I reluctantly followed her, more because I didn't want to be alone than I wanting to go where she was going. She opened the door of the strip club and we stepped inside. Once our eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could see a couple of older guys sitting at the bar and one table with about 6 college guys right next to the stage. An average-looking woman who was probably in her mid-thirties was dancing on stage. She was topless at this point with a G-string and the college guys were stuffing dollar bills under its strap. One of them was trying to stuff a bill under the little triangle of fabric that was struggling to cover her clearly unshaved pussy, but she slapped his hand away and stood up, continuing to grind her hips in time to the music, looking bored.

1...678910...14