Cindy’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I responded with a wink of my own, "That sounds like a good time to me."

"Hey, want to get some pizza in campus town tonight for a change?" Tammy asked.

"Sure. I heard Pizza Pit is supposed to be good." I replied, and with that we embarked on the 15 minute walk to the pizza place.

When we got to Pizza Pit we ordered our pizza at the counter and found a secluded table in the corner. Tammy got a beer and I got a Pepsi which we sipped as we waited on our pizza.

"So tell me about your night." Tammy started in. "Did you get together with anybody? That Hispanic guy was kinda cute, but I bet Philip had a bigger cock! He was soooo tall."

"Well I didn't see Philip's cock," I stated. Then after a brief pause, "But I did see Pete's!" I whispered conspiratorially as I leaned over the table toward Tammy who leaned in as well. She kind of pushed her breasts up onto the table as she leaned in, which was a bit comical, but probably a lot more comfortable than pressing the hard edge of the table into her sensitive boobs.

"He was really wonderful," I began, looking around to see if anyone else was in earshot. About half of the tables were filled, but no one was at either of the two closest tables, so I continued. "His room was right below Tyrese's room so it felt right at home because we could hear Liz and him fucking right above us!' Tammy grinned. "I stripped for him. Very seductively I might add," I noted haughtily, "and then he lifted me in his arms and carried me to bed like I was his princess. He kept calling me his 'little senorita.'" I paused and did my best to wipe any smile off my face as I said, "We had a good time after that." I stopped talking and took a drink of my Pepsi as I waited for Tammy to respond.

"Whoaaa, you gotta give me the details, girl! Good time? Come on. Did you fuck? Did you suck his cock?" Tammy was getting a little wound up.

"Of course I am going to give you the details," I chuckled, "I just wanted to mess with you!"

A couple of guys sat down at the table next to us as Tammy was talking and I could see them look at her with a bit of shock as they heard her ask if I sucked his cock. They were only a few feet away so they could easily hear our conversation, but I continued anyway. In fact, I may have started speaking a little more loudly as I continued.

"After he gently set me down on the bed, he stripped and got on top of me. He started kissing me all over, but didn't touch my nipples or clit at all, at least at first." The two guys at the next table stopped talking and sat there motionless. The one facing me was actually staring at my nipples, which were now hard and easily visible through my t-shirt as I continued. "I was getting so turned on."

Tammy leaned back. Her hand slid beneath the table and I heard her unbuckle her belt. The eyes of the guy facing us at the next table got wide and he leaned over to whisper something to his companion who actually turned around to look at Tammy. Tammy had to notice this, but I saw her arm move in such a way that I could tell she had slipped her hand into her jeans and was rubbing her pussy in clear view of the guys at the next table.

"What happened next?" Tammy excitedly asked.

"Then he laid his cock on top of my pussy and slid it over my clit as he kissed his way slowly and tenderly from my lips, to my nipples, to my clit," I began to roll my nipples between my fingers, knowing that the guys were looking more at Tammy than me. "God, I had huge squirting orgasm as he sucked on my clit. He drank it all up."

The two guys next to us made no attempt to hide their interest in my story and Tammy's actions. The guy that earlier had his back to us had turned around to brazenly face us, and I could see a big lump in his gym shorts.

"Then he fucked me. Tammy, he was wonderful. It felt so good. So different than my high school boyfriend. I don't know if it was a big cock or not," I said as I glanced at the growing mountain arising from the gym shorts at the next table. Both of the guys were absent-mindedly rubbing their cocks through their shorts and had very obvious erections, "It was way smaller than Tyrese's, but it sure felt good sliding in and out of my wet cunt."

"That's all?" Tammy asked with a worried voice.

"No, no. he was so turned on that even after he came in my pussy, he stayed hard as a rock." The guy closest to me now had his hand inside is shorts and I could see he was pumping his cock. "So I rode him like a pony and when he came again, I shoved my cum-filled pussy into his face and sucked on his cock as he squirted his sperm down my throat."

At this, Tammy emitted a guttural sound which I knew meant that she was cumming. I also heard a sound from the next table and saw a wet spot begin to spread down the mountain emerging from the closest guy's shorts, like lava running down the sides of a volcano. I winked at him and he turned bright red and quickly turned around.

Right then, the server brought us our pizza. He looked at Tammy as she was sprawled back in her seat with her hands down her pants and an orgasmic look on her face and did a double take, but only said, "Here's your pizza" before turning and walking quickly away.

"So my night was pretty good," I sweetly cooed before picking up a slice of pizza and taking a bite. "I can't wait to hear about yours."

Ch. 13 -- Tammy's Party Story

Tammy recovered her composure quickly and left her pants unbuckled as she lifted her hand to her nose. She sniffed her fingers and then plunged her middle finger deep into her mouth and sucked her own juices as she stared directly at the guy facing us at the next table. He quickly got up and headed into the bathroom where I would bet something other than pee was going to come out of his cock.

Tammy laughed and picked up her own piece of pizza as we continued to talk.

"Wow, Cindy. Congratulations on finding a guy who really knows how to fuck a girl. Like I told you when you first told me about your jerk high school boyfriend, 'You are gonna be a great fuck for someone who knows what they are doing.'"

"Thanks, Tammy." I finished my first slice of pizza before continuing. "I also had a conversation with Liz this afternoon. She told me to go student health to get on the pill and get tested for STDs if I am going to continue to fuck around." I surprised myself as I realized that phrase perfectly described what I had done.

"Good idea. I'm already on the pill." Tammy replied. "But I guess that if I am going to fuck random strangers like last night, I should get tested too."

We finished our pizza and walked back to the dorm. As soon as she stepped in our room, she stripped off her jersey, jeans, and thong so that she was in her natural state.

"Come on, join me," Tammy implored as she reached for my t-shirt. I made no effort to stop her as she pulled it over my head and I calmly undid my jeans and slid them off my hips along with my panties.

Tammy stepped back to admire me. "You really have a beautiful body, Cindy." My nipples stiffened at the compliment, which Tammy immediately noted. "And I LOVE your nipples. Are they really an erogenous zone for you?" She bent over and took my left nipple into her mouth as she grabbed my right nipple in her left hand.

"Tammy!" I complained without actually resisting her advances.

Tammy pulled her lips from my nipple with a pop, "Oh, OK. It's almost time to call Tom anyway." She went to her nightstand. "Gotta grab Johnny, just to make sure I am ready," and with that she tried to click it on but got no response. "Damn, the batteries are dead. Guess I need to get new ones. I guess I just need to stay in manual mode tonight. She quickly plunged Johnny into her cunt and just as quickly removed it with a giggle. She then bounded over to the couch, her boobs bouncing as she went, lifted the handset off the phone, and dialed Tom.

"Tom!" Tammy exclaimed as soon as he answered the phone. "I can't wait for you to get here tomorrow. What time will you be here?" Tammy looked disappointed in his response. "Your shift got changed? But you can still come, can't you? I really want to see you." She listened for a few seconds and then said, "I guess that's OK. Cindy and I will wait up for you. Just be sure to get here before 11. That's when the curfew kicks in. We probably won't get in trouble with you here overnight, but you can't be roaming the halls between 11 PM and 8 AM. That would be a problem."

They talked for a few more minutes about classes, their families, and other small talk before I heard her say, "You want to talk to Cindy, she is right here and is really looking forward to meeting you." She then shoved the phone in my direction without listening for his answer.

'Hi" I said into the receiver.

"Hi, gorgeous! Tammy tells me you are a real knockout." Tom's deep sexy voice came out of the earpiece. "I am looking forward to meeting you, and Tammy says she is really excited about us all getting together, if you know what I mean." He snickered a little.

For some reason this took me aback. It should have been obvious to me that Tammy would want me involved in their sex life, but it just hadn't occurred to me until I heard his statement. I managed to get out "Ah, ya. I am excited too. See you tomorrow," before handing the phone back to Tammy, who winked at me as she held it up to her face and began to speak.

"We went to a great party last night." Tammy breathlessly began to talk. "Liz, the girl from next door I told you about, invited Cindy and me to a party at her boyfriend's house off campus." She listened for a few seconds. "Yes, the guy with the huge dick." She smiled at me as she continued. "I got dressed up in that super tight almost see-through white tank top and a short skirt with no panties." She looked at me and mouthed 'where is my skirt?' and I shrugged in response "Cindy said that it made me look 'very fuckable' and she was right -- that was what I was going for." I could hear Tom laugh through the phone.

Anyway, we got there and we got introduced to some jocks. I liked the look of a couple of basketball players, so I started flirting with them. Their names were George, and Mark?" She looked at me quizzically.

"Mike," I corrected her.

'Mike, George and Mike," Tammy corrected herself and listened to Tom for a bit. "You know how I do. I kept leaning over and flashing them my pussy and rubbing my tits against them. They were so tall that my tits weren't much above crotch level," she was exaggerating a little bit here, "so I had to rub their cocks with my boobs."

I could tell that this story was going be good, so I moved from my desk chair to the couch and sat down next to Tammy, leaning against her side with my head next to hers. She moved the handset of the phone to between our heads so I could hear his responses.

"Baby, I bet they liked that. Could you feel them get hard." Tom sounded like he was excited now.

"Ya, I went back and forth and then they started to reach down and rub my titties. One tittie per basketball player." Tom chortled at Tammy's description.

"George leaned down and asked me if I wanted to go the playroom. I asked them what kind of play they had in mind, and he just said 'the fun kind' before grabbing my hand and leading me toward the basement with the other guy, Mike I guess, following behind and feeling up my ass under my skirt."

I could hear Tom breathing hard and I noticed that Tammy had both hands at her pussy with one controlling the motion of Johnny, silent for lack of batteries, but still effective as a stand-in cock, as she slid it in and out of her hole.

"When we got to the basement, I could see a pool table, a couple of pinball machines, and a poker table. There was also a funny looking thing with straps hanging from the ceiling in one corner. They sat down at the poker table and George said, 'do you want to play strip poker?' I said 'sure, but it really isn't fair because I don't have on a bra or panties.' They just laughed at this and said, 'we know!' so I sat down and said 'Let's make this quick. Deal one card each and low card loses.' I just couldn't wait to see their cocks." Tammy giggled at this.

I heard Tom gurgle, "Ya, baby."

By this time I was twisting my hard nipples using one hand to move back and forth between them, and the other was gently rubbing my clit and then slipping between my pussy lips into my love tunnel as I felt my arousal level rise.

Tammy continued, "George dealt out the cards, one card each and we all turned them over at the same time. George lost the first hand, I think he had a three, so he took off a sock! I screamed 'that's not fair' and he just laughed saying 'rules is rules babe' before dealing another hand. George ended up losing the next two hands as well, losing his other sock and his shirt and he started swearing about losing every hand. Well, his luck changed and I lost the next hand, so I took off my tank top and my boobs just hung there, so I set them on the table -- you know how I do that." I laughed a little because she had done that at the pizza parlor, albeit covered by her football jersey at that time.

"They just sat there staring at my boobs until I said, 'hey, deal another hand.' Mike lost the next two hands and then George lost again so both Mike and George were down to their skivvies because Mike didn't wear any socks. I lost the next hand so I made a big production of removing my skirt and showing them my bare pussy and ass, saying 'I guess I lose.' Mike said, 'No, we aren't done. If you lose now, you gotta do whatever the player with the high card says.'" I could hear Tom's hard breathing as he envisioned the scene that Tammy was describing so well.

"Mike lost the next hand so he stood up and slipped off his underwear. He had a very nice looking cock. It was only partially erect and it wasn't cut, so I couldn't see its head as his foreskin covered it and hung down below it. I think it was only a little longer than yours, Tom, but a lot thicker. He stroked it a few times and sat down for the next hand."

"I didn't mention it before now, but we were drinking rum and cokes as we played, and this was after I drank a beer upstairs, so I was beginning to feel tipsy. When George dealt the next hand, he said I had lost and that he had the high card. I was having a little trouble focusing so he could have been lying, but I didn't care. I asked him what I needed to do and he said 'Suck Mike until he is hard.'"

I heard Tom moan.

"Mike turned his chair to face me so I got down on my hands and knees and crawled over to him. I put his cock into my mouth and began to suck and lick it like it was your cock, Tom." Tom moaned again. "It started to grow in my mouth and I tried to deep throat it. I managed to do it once, but it grew some more and got even a lot thicker, so I didn't manage to do it again.

It was getting pretty hard and I felt a finger slide into my pussy. I knew that George had gotten out of his chair and slid in behind me. At this point, I could have let things progress, but I wanted to tease them both a little bit more, so I lifted my face out of Mike's crotch and proclaimed "OK, He's hard now. Time for the next hand.' George begrudgingly took his finger out of my vagina and returned to his seat to deal another hand. This time George lost and he took off his underwear revealing his cock. It was quite a bit bigger than Mike's, but still not close to Tyrese's size."

Tammy was looking flushed and was actually a little short of breath as she kept on shoving Johnny in and out of her hole as she continued.

"I guess we played one more hand. I don't know who lost, but Mike told me to get into the chair in the corner, the one that was hanging from the ceiling. Turns out it was a sex chair! They put my legs into two loops and laid me back into a seat that supported my back but left my ass hanging in the air. My arms went into other loops so I couldn't move on my own. They were rubbing my tits and pussy all of the time that they put me into the chair and I kept trying to grab their cocks. They had adjustments that could spread my legs and lower my butt and head separately and they could swing the thing back and forth from a hook on the ceiling."

Tom was clearly panting now and I envisioned him stroking his cock with his hands. Tammy had dropped Johnny onto the couch and was just ramming her fingers in and out of her pussy and madly rubbing her clitoris as she strained to continue speaking. I grabbed Johnny and rammed him into my cunt, waiting for the rest of Tammy's story.

"Mike was first because he was really hard after my quick blowjob. The head of his cock was fully extended from his foreskin now and I could see a drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip of his black cock. He moved in between my legs and I guess George adjusted the sex chair to be just the right height, because I felt my body jerk down a bit until the tip of his cock was perfectly aligned with my love tunnel. I could feel it gaping open due to how far the thing was spreading my legs."

Tammy sucked in a quick breath and then let out a soft moan as she shuddered a bit.

"I could feel the head of his cock enter me. It stretched me pretty good and I think I had my first orgasm of the night right then. He moved closer and I could feel his cock slide deeper into my cunt. I was very wet, but I could still feel it as he stretched my pussy walls. He was a little bit over halfway in when I felt my chair swing back to the point that only the head of Mike's cock was still inside me. It stayed there for a few seconds before suddenly, it began to swing forward causing my pussy to swallow Mikes cock even deeper as I swung to the opposite end of the pendulum motion. Then I swung back, causing my pussy to almost slip off Mike's cock, before swinging back again, deeper yet. This motion continued and I began to feel another orgasmic wave as I swung back and forth. After a while, I felt my head and shoulders fall, even as the swinging motion continued to move my pussy back and forth over Mike's big cock."

I began to breath more quickly and felt light-headed. Tom sounded like he was gasping for air. Tammy continued with difficulty as she was clearly on the edge of another orgasm herself.

"I tilted my head back and saw George standing there, his big cock straight out as he adjusted the height of my head in the swing until my mouth was even with the rod extending straight out from his crotch. I then realized that I was going to be swinging back and forth, with one cock moving in and out of my pussy as another one was moving out and into my throat, so I opened my mouth wide and on the next swing, I took George's cock into my mouth as Mike's was sliding out of my pussy. Then back as George's cock slid out of my mouth as Mike's cock plunged into my pussy."

At this, I heard Tom grunt loudly and by his breathing, I could tell that he was ejecting his seed. This sent me over the edge, and while I didn't squirt this time, I clenched my teeth and emitted a low scream. Tammy also started to have an orgasm, but managed to continue with difficulty.

"Oh gawd. I could. ohh, feel Mike's cock begin, Ohhhhh, Shit! He sprayed his cum, Fuuuck! into my pussy. Ohhhh. I gagged, fuck, fuck, fuck, on George's, hmmmmm, cock. It wouldn't fit. Shit, shiiiit. He pushed hard. AHHHHH!" she screamed and began panting for a few seconds before continuing. "George moved closer. Oh shit, and the swinging, Hmmm. stopped with Mike's cock pushed fully into me. Man, oh man, oh man, oh man, and his cum, ahhhhhhh, dripping down my ass." Tammy tensed up for a few seconds before continuing.

"George was fucking my throat," she stopped and breathed deep for a few seconds with her eyes closed before continuing, "I gagged, but he kept pushing until he had forced his dick," she moaned a little, her fingers still in her pussy, "down my throat. I couldn't breath until he pulled out again -- but he never completely pulled it out of my mouth." She paused and let out a groan. "I grabbed a quick breath before he plunged in again," she panted for a few seconds before continuing, "the force pushed my pussy hard around Mike's cock, to force it even deeper into me." She removed her fingers from her pussy and began to regain her composure.

1...56789...14