Civilization Aqua America Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephan said, "Roger your ball returned."

Roger took his ball, cleared his throat eying his bowling lane. He started down the lane when the female janitor looked at him and winked, Roger slipped, the ball went wild but stayed on the lane hitting three pins.

All the guys busted out in laughter again.

Matthew said, "Man Roger, you lost it over a pretty face."

Michael said, "No a Janitor."

The Janitor continued with her work.

Matthew spared the ninth, so did Stephan, but Michael struck his ninth frame.

Frame 10, Roger hit 9 pins then missed the spare, he finished with a score of 222.

Stephan struck out the 10th frame, his finishing score was 208.

Matthew struck twice but left a pin, he was done his score was 218.

The pressure was on Michael he had to strike out the 10th frame.

With all the guys eyeing him he hit one, then two strikes, and with everyone daring him to three bagged the tenth, he slipped heading up the lane, the ball wobbled down the lane, hit the first pin head-on, however, was wobbling so bad it took down nine pins, the tenth pin shook and looked like it was going to stay up.

All of a sudden, the janitor looked up at the pin and it slowly fell over, Michael three bagged the tenth frame winning the game, "Yeah!!" He cried out. Scoring a whopping 258.

Roger was fuming saying, "That was my game."

The rest of the guys told him, "Well that will teach you to let a pretty face rattle you, laughing."

Roger went up to the janitor asking her name and explaining the guys were on holiday and that she messed up his perfect game. She told him she was the manager here at the lane and the scheduled janitor had called in sick, and if he could not handle looking at a woman and losing his nerve he deserved to lose.

All the guys busted out laughing.

"By the way, my name is Samantha drinks are on me."

With all the guys cheering.

Later that week Roger ended up taking up a lot of time at the bowling alley.

A few years later he and Samantha married.

Ponce De Leon Affect

It's been almost five years of non-stop building and researching with multiple advanced systems discovered, but one that took everyone by surprise. Michael, Rachel, and the TfSs team had gone seemly virtually unnoticed, was that. NO ONE WAS AGING!

Research teams set out an all-out causal explanation. What they discovered was the aging process had slowed down considerably due to being underwater? Could this be the answer? Being on the ocean's seafloor slowed down the effects of the sun's radiation so much they were aging at 1/10th the rate as surface dwellers.

Michael was a big fan of history; he would often go over multiple books on the subject in his spare time.

One-man a Spanish explorer Ponce de Leon. He was synonymous with a search for the fountain of youth. Little did he know he might have been sailing right on top of it.

Michael remembered when his grandmother took him to church; it spoke of how people live for hundreds of years before the flood in the good books Noah's Ark story. Could they have stumbled over proof of this occurrence? Did Water surround the earth in a circuit just like the wind? As he pondered these thoughts in his mind, Odessa walked in.

"Hey, Michael, it is crazy we have only aged a few months in over five years," relayed Odessa.

"Yes,' Michael said. He explained the scientific research teams have gone over the figures several times; we are aging at 1/10 the rate of being on the surface with the help of water's deflective effect. So, we are only aging one year for every ten years as measured in the past.

Odessa was amazed by it all. She did some calculations, saying to herself, okay, I was 20 in 2017; it is now 2024 that was seven years ago. I am 27 by birth years; however, I am still only 21, give or take a few months, according to the science team.

According to their calculations by the year 2100, they said I would only age 7.8 years in earth's surface time. So, Michael in 78 years pondered I am going to be almost 29? fantastic isn't it."

According to the Genome instability theory, the body loses its ability to repair DNA damage, they claim that aging is linked to a buildup of cross-linked proteins, which intern damages cells and slows biological functions.

There are several other theories regarding the aging process, however, all of them have holes that cannot be explained.

Their scientific research team concluded the sun is to blame for the majority of the damage done throughout the whole body, bit by bit, in the course of a lifetime.

The whole group was excited about the discovery but kept the findings secret for the time being. They knew that if this kind of information got out, it might cause crazy people with money to destroy everything they had worked so hard to try to accomplish.

Roger's Treasure Map

While visiting his parents in St Louis, Roger came across an old Native American friend, Running Creek. They sat having lunch one Saturday afternoon. Roger told him about his involvement in an undersea community; he was shocked and delighted at the same time. Running Creek asked him would he travel to his home village to speak with his grandfather, who told wild, strange stories of sea adventures, of course, he said. They left after they ate. Running Creek took him to Dulce, near the Colorado border; he was of Apache descent. Running Creek's grandfather Cochise was named after a great Apache warrior. He walked in backward with his head down, then turned and bowed while Roger stood outside. Running Creek retrieved Roger; his grandfather agreed to have communion with them.

Cochise asked Roger about the underwater Community feeling like it was an old prophecy a shaman used to teach 100's of years ago, about a people who came from the sea with great power freeing the Apache people. This old Shaman would dance, dig a trench in the ground, and then pour water to indicate the people. Everyone thought he was crazy when this dance was smack dab in the middle of the ocean, but he insisted until the day of his death. Cochise said this man would use colored feathers to indicate the people as they would be a mix of all people.

Grandfather Cochise asked Roger the makeup of his people; Roger said, "Just like the Shaman, we are a multi-colored people from all over the world."

The old Apache man got excited, saying over and over he was right; he was right. He stood up, taking both to a cave a mile away, walking deep inside and under a wooden board covered by dirt, was an ancient oilcloth inside the cloth a thin petrified stone on this carved a map of the place the Shaman used to perform his dance. Also was an old bottle, inside it was a treasure map of a sunken ship; the Shaman had overheard tails of Spanish explorers ships full of valuables sinking in the sea before they could get back home to Spain. Grandfather Cochise allowed Roger to take a picture of the stone then gave him the bottle with the treasure map inside.

The next day Roger asked Running Creek to join him in his work to build this underwater Community; he agreed. Everyone in Dulce was excited about the news and the potential the prophecy might be coming to pass.

Roger and Running creak headed off to Crystal City gathered a submarine team of 10 boats with sonar and sea surface metal detectors so sensitive it could detect a penny 50 ft underground.

French Polynesia and Aqua America had now established formal relations by this time.

Roger and his submarine team began their expedition from Tahiti's city with the approval of its government. After a few weeks, the submarine team made it to 200 miles east of the Solomon Islands. This spot was to begin their search of the sunken treasure ship the map grandfather Cochise spoke of being. Two months later, the sonar metal detector sounded, a faint signal located the find. Two Robotic submarines were thus sent out to investigate; the submarines found the sunken ship. The rest of the team homed in on this location, setting up a retrieval operation. With the found ship being in international waters and being 100's of years old, no claims could be brought against them concerning the sunken ship. Treasures they brought up from the submerged boat consisted of gold bricks, Jewels, ancient pottery, emeralds, silver, and gems, along with its 63 guns; only 45 were intact.

This find was worth over 20 billion U.S. Dollars.

Roger also began work on ocean floor mining using sonar, and sophisticated mapping of its geography found a promising site. Using the Caisson capsule system built a dome over the spot; they were ready to begin in about six months.

During the years to follow, Roger's mining team, now a corporation, found minerals of all kinds.

1. Gold

2. Cool

3. Oil larger than any field found on the earth's surface

4. Iron ore

5. The most significant natural gas find in history

6. lead

7. Silver

8. Tungsten

9. Nickel

10 Uranium and a substantial amount of all other minerals in the earth's crust.

Roger kept a cool million shared another with the team and gave the Aqua Americans Military Defense force the remainder.

To be continued

12