Claire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening continued slowly, but after the 2nd drink, both girls were loosening up. One of the dancers came over. "Hello, I'm Cindy, would anyone like a lap dance?"

I looked at Kim and said, "She wants one." Kim gave me an unwilling glare. But before I could say something, Claire said, "I'll do it." She got up and followed the dancer. She sat down at a table behind a 1/2 wall separating normal seating from the lap dance tables. We could see Claire, but only from her chest up. The dancer began dancing around her, pushing her breasts into her face. Claire reached around the woman pulling her tight into her tits. Kim was transfixed at the sight of her friend and the dancer. I notice Kim's legs were parted more than normal, and she had a hand resting on the inside of her lap.

The song ended, but Clare didn't get up. She most likely had paid for a second dance. As the next song played on, the dancer sank down below the wall, no longer being able to see what she was doing. But whatever she did, it looked like Claire liked it, by the expression on her face.

I was dividing my attention between dancers on the stage and watching Clare. Kim was still staring at Claire and Cindy. I look down at her lap. Without being told, she had undone a few bottom buttons and opened the dress to her waist. Her hand was between her legs. In the dim light, I saw her fingers slowly moving back and forth across her slit.

When the dance ended, Claire and Cindy stood up. They looked to be talking. After a few minutes, she returned to the table and sat down. Before Claire got to the table, Kim closed her legs and removed her hand.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I did. Kim, I am sure you would enjoy it too." Claire said.

Kim just gave Claire a stare, then turned her gaze to the stage. The waitress gave us another drink. Claire was now relaxed and talkative. She started to evaluate and rate the dancers, how well they danced, their outfits, how big her tits were, how their pussy's were shaved, and how much they exposed themselves to the customers.

A little while later, Cindy came by again asked Claire if she wanted another table dance. "No, but Kim wants one." Kim's eyes opened in shock that her friend would suggest she go with Cindy for a private dance.

Taking hold of Kim's hand, Cindy said, "Come on, you will enjoy it. I will give you the same treatment as your friend got. She seemed to enjoy it."

"I really don't want to," Kim said.

"Oh, Kim, you will like it," Claire said.

"Kim, go with the dancer!" I said. Kim reluctantly got up and followed Cindy behind the half wall. The music started. Claire and I watched Cindy do her routine, dancing around rubbing on Kim's lap, pushing her breasts into her face. In the beginning, she seemed to be resisting Cindy's attention, but then finally, she eased up and started to enjoy it. The music ended. Cindy leaned over and whispered in Kim's ear something. Kim nodded. The next song started, Cindy began her next routine. Like she did with Claire. She knelt down out of sight.

Claire leaned over to me and said, "Kim's going to enjoy this." Kim's expression confirmed she was. She had her eyes closed, head back, and mouth slightly open.

The song ended. Cindy got up, wiping her mouth, and reached out to help Kim up. She looked to be a little shaky in the knees. Finally, steady enough, she walked back and sat down. I asked her, "What did Cindy whisper in your ear?" Kim smiled, Clare answered, "I know," she took her 1st and 2nd fingers made into the shape of a V, put them to her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. Kim blushed.

"That's what I figured." By now, we all had enough drinks that we were feeling at ease.

The D-J announced, "Anyone who wants to enter the amateur contest to meet Alice at the bar."

Claire looked like she was interested. "Can I try it?" she asked.

"That's totally up to you."

She then looked over the Kim and said, "Come on, let's do it, both of us."

Kim had a scared look on her face. "I'm not so sure. No one wants to see us older women."

"I am sure they would," I said.

One of the guys at the next table must have overheard and chimed in. "Oh yeah, I would love to see you two up there on the stage." Then the other guys at the table agreed. Claire stood up, walked over, and took Kim's hand, pulling her up. The guys next to us all cheered them on. Kim reluctantly followed Claire. They talked to Alice, and with the other contestants, disappeared into the changing room.

Twenty minutes later, the D-J announce. "I have five lovely women all wanting the show their talents and assets. The winner will receive $500.00. Our 1st lovely lady is from Illinois down visiting her grandmother. Her name is Pepper. A young girl stepped out onto the stage. Not much of a figure, she looked like she's barely 18. She wore a leopard-print G-string and matching bra. She moved around a little bit for the 1st dance, not showing much. It must have been her first time. The 2nd song began. She removed her bra showing off her small B cup tits. She moved, not really dancing, just showing her tits. Her final dance, she just kept moving around swaying back-and-forth. The audience gave her a little clap.

"Our next girl's name is Kylie. She comes from Michigan. She's down there going to school to become a nurse. Give her a warm welcome." The audience clapped, out came a young woman with an average figure, average figure C size breasts. Kylie danced around a whole lot more than Pepper, getting the audience excited, pulling her baby doll up exposing her breasts. The song ended, she removed the baby doll. Topless, she danced around in front of every man at the stage, bending over, spreading her legs a little bit to show off her G-string-covered ass. At the end of the 2nd song, she pulled off the G-string, exposing a small brown patch of fur above her pussy. The music started in Kylie repeated her routine. At the end of the song, she got a lot of applause.

"Next up is Ginger. Ginger is a local girl. It's also Gingers' first time here, so give her a big welcome. Claire stepped out on the stage. She was using Ginger as a stage name. I got out of my seat and moved up to the front of the stage to get a better viewpoint. Claire was wearing a tight white short dress. The hem was cut high on her right hip and to her left knee, exposing her sparkling pink G-string, along with bright red 4" stiletto heel shoes. Ginger began dancing and spinning around. As she did, the dress flared up, allowing the spectators an unobstructed view of her G-string-covered pussy. She was really getting into the music and dancing. The second song started, Ginger continued with her routine. To spice it up, she teased the crowd by pulling the dress down to expose the top of her areoles, leaving her nipples covered.

Next, she changed the routine by squatting down in front of the men sitting at the edge of the dance floor, opening her legs wide, and taking one hand, sliding it up over her covered pussy. She did this a few times. Then she pulled the material between her pussy lips. She continued this to the end of the song. Her last song started; Ginger moved her hands' up-and-under her dress and pulled down her G-string off. Then lowered the dress, exposing her breast. She started dancing as she did in the 1st song, spinning around, letting the dress flipped up, exposing her pussy to everybody.

Near the end of the song, she went back to her 2nd movement, squatting in front of the men opening her legs. Instead of sliding her hand over her pussy she slid her fingers between her pussy lips. Then licking the juices off her fingers.

She saw me in the crowd. She turned so I could look straight into her pussy. Looking into my eyes, she slowly pushed two fingers deep inside herself, then withdrawing them slowly to suck them. The crowd was going crazy with excitement. At the ended of the last song, the whole room was hollering and clapping.

"The next girl up is Peaches. Peaches comes from Georgia, give a warm welcome to our local Georgia girl."

Out stepped a black woman in her 30's. She had a low-cut, off-the-shoulder white southern bell blouse exposing her ample cleavage. The contrast of her dark skin and the white blouse enhanced the size of her breasts. She wore a pair of high Daisy Duke cut-off shorts that showed off hips and Pigtails on both sides of her head. She danced around, customer to customer, trying to get some tips, showing her long dark legs. In her 2nd song, she pulled the blouse down, exposing her breasts, moving around, bending over, showing the men her tits, then turning around and bending over the show her ass.

In the final song, she pulled the blouse off. Then she pulled the shorts high and tight between her so the crotch, forcing the fabric deep between her labia lips. She continued dancing around, bending over, showing the men her ass. Every once in a while, squatting down in front of a man that caught her attention.

"Our last contestant is Mrs. Robinson. Mrs. Robinson is another local. Please give her a warm welcome."

Kim timidly stepped out on the stage, wearing 4" stiletto heel shoes, a short black skirt that didn't cover her ass, a black garter belt, black seamed hoses. Covering her shaven pussy she wore a black G-String and matching push-up shelve bra that showed through a sheer white blouse.

Kim, scared and frozen, just stood there as the music played. Claire, realizing Kim was in trouble, jumped out onto the stage and began dancing with her to get her to relax. Starting to feel more comfortable, she finally started to dance on her own. Looking through the crowd of men and women, she found me. I gave her a nod of approval, smiling. She blew me a kiss, then cupping her breast, she pushed out toward me.

The crowd was getting excited watching the two girls. It didn't take long for Kim to get over her timidness. The more the crowd cheered, the bolder Kim became. As she danced, she would rub her breast through the blouse. Her nipples were so hard they poked out the white fabric of her blouse. She then began pinching her nipples, pulling her skirt up, showing her ass. Claire was doing the same thing.

The 1st song ended, Claire, feeling that Kim could handle it independently, began to walk off stage. The crowd started hooting, hollering, wanting her to stay.

The DJ came on, "Sounds like the crowd wants you to stay. Let's keep them happy." The 2nd song started. Claire removed all her clothes except for her G-string. Then she walked up behind Kim, reached around, undoing the buttons on her blouse and pulling it off. Then unzipped Kim's skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Kim stepped out of it kicking it aside.

There was my wife, standing alongside her best friend, in front of a cheering crowd of men and some women in only a push-up shelf bra, G-string, garter belt, nylons, 4 inch high heels, and loving it. They began dancing apart, then Claire reached out, put her arms around Kim, pulled her tight to her chest, squeezing their breasts together. Then she pushed her left leg between Kim's legs and pressed it hard against her pussy.

Looking straight into Kim's eyes, I saw Claire say, "Let's give them a real show. Are you ready?" Kim nodded, reached out, pulled her to herself, and embraced her. Kim's hands were on Claire's ass, squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart to show the onlookers. Parting from the embrace, Claire stepped back a little, lean forward, taking one of Kim's nipples in her mouth, then sucking it. Kim put her left hand behind her best friend's head and pulled it tight to her breast. Claire moved one of her hands up between Kim's legs, searching for her pussy. Kim spread her legs apart, allowing her better access. From my viewpoint, I could see her G-string pulled to the side and Claire's fingers entering her. A tiny trickle of wetness began to run down Kim's legs.

The song ended, Kim and Claire, still intertwined, could have cared less about the song or the crowd. They were in their own world, a world of lust, passion, arousal, and sex.

The D-J spoke up, "Now this is a real show. What do you all think?" The room erupted, the crowd applauded loudly, throwing dollars onto the stage. Finally remembering the crowd, they looked and up smiled at everybody.

The 3rd and final song began playing. Claire walked up behind Kim, squatted, pulling her friend's G-string down around her ankles. With pride, Kim kicked them off into the crowd. Claire stood up in front of Kim. Kim was facing me, squatted, knees apart, allowing myself and the crowd a clear view of her swollen labia. She then reached up and pulled down Claire's G-string to the floor, then slid one of her hands up along her inner leg to Clire's hot pussy, pushing two fingers deep inside. The pulling them out stood up and put them out for Claire. Claire leaned over, taking Kim's fingers in her mouth and sucking them. She then reached out and cupped Kim's breasts, rolling her nipples in her fingers, showing the crowd.

Kim reached out, taking hold of Clair, pressing their bodies together. Their tits pressed tight against each other. Cindy threw a big blanket out on the floor, and Kim guided her friend down on her back on the blanket. Kim moved between Claire's legs pushing her ankles high. She slid her fingers along Claire's slit, spreading her lips far apart for the crowd to see. Her clit had become swollen and engorged. Kim then dove into her pussy, licking her lips and slipping her tongue as deep as she could get in Claire's love nest. The crowd was ecstatic, throwing money and wanting to see more. Both so consumed in their rapture. They cared less what the crowd was doing. Kim spun around to a 69 position. By now, there was not a soul sitting everyone, even the dancers there standing next to the stage, including myself, and cheering them on.

From my position, I had a clear view of Kim's ass and pussy. Claire was licking and working her three fingers in and out of Kim's pussy. Claire looked up at me. She gave me an evil smirk, then pushed one finger into Kim's waiting puckered asshole. Both girls were moaning so loud. They could be heard through the roaring crowd of cheering people.

The song finally ended, but Claire and Kim would not stop until they fulfilled each other. I took a quick look around the room. Some of the men had their dicks out, stoking them. A couple of the women had their hands under their dress, and there was even a couple off to the side fucking.

Finally, they stop licking each other and, in unison, began to shake. The crowd went quiet and watched as these two women had their mind-blowing orgasm. As they cried out their orgasm, the crowd broke out into a roar of clapping.

As they were lying on the blanket, recovering from the orgasms, the crowd calmed down.

"Wow, I don't think I have ever seen a better show than this one. Give it up for the two hottest women I have ever seen." said the D-J. The crowd clapped again. The girls got up and spread their legs wide and gave them a bow giving them one last look. They collected the clothes, the money and went back to the dressing room.

The music started up again, and Cindy stepped on the stage and did her routine. She did a three-song set. When she finished, the DJ announced, "I believe we have a tied for 1st place Ginger and Mrs. Robinson." Kim and Claire stepped back out on stage. Both naked except for their high heels. They did a little bow. Taking the envelope with the prize money from the DJ, they waved and blew a kiss to the crowd. They picked up their dresses. Still naked walked back to our table and sat down next to me. They both had a wad of bills in their hands and began counting it.

" I have $892." Kim said.

"I have $924. Plus, the $500.00 we each got for winning the contest."

The waitress came over with another round of drinks.

"This is on the manager," she said, looking over pointing to a man at the bar.

He came over to the table and asked, "Can I sit down?" We said yes, he announced himself as Tony. "That was one incredible show, we very rarely get anything close to that, and I'd like to talk to you two about coming and doing it more often. You both could make more money than what you did tonight. On a good night, you can double that.

They looked at each other, and then Claire looked at Tony. "Thank you very much, but this is a one-time deal. Not that we didn't enjoy it, but this is really not our cup of tea."

"I understand, but I wish you to reconsider."

"We was a great time, fun, fun, fun time, but it's not our lifestyle," Kim said.

"It sure looked like your lifestyle to me." Tony said,

"No, it's not. We are paying off a bet." Kim then looked over at me. "He's the one that brought us here."

Tony looked at me and said, "You are one lucky man. You have two beautiful hot women. Thank you for your time, and remember, if you ever need to pay off a bet. Please come here, and drinks will be on the house. He got up, excused himself, and left.

Kim leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I bet all these men wish they were you. That is very a lucky man. I'm the lucky one to have such a man that loves me so much. Now unless you want to be in the next show of me fucking you. We need to get out of here. I'm so horny.

Claire, silently, leaned over, whispered in my other ear, "Me too, I could fuck you right now in front of all these people.

I looked at both of them and said, "I think we need to leave and take care of things elsewhere."

We all got up. Kim and Claire, still carrying their dresses, walked out through the parking lot to my truck. I open the door for the girls to get in. I said, "Where, to ladies."

Kim looked at me, "Well, it's an hour to home, and I need to be fuck so bad. I can't wait. With all this money, why don't we get a hotel room?"

Claire said, "That sounds great to me."

"There is a Hilton just down the street," I said as I turned the truck onto the road

12