All Comments on 'Claire's Fantasy'

by Jimmy_the_Saint1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

Interesting premise but too confusing. Maybe I just cannot deal with stories that are too avant garde.

TwentysevenTwentyseven12 months ago

This was great until the drunken gangbang. Hard to believe that's any woman's fantasy.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Sorry, but not a fan of this type of activity in a marriage.

The technical writing skills are certainly good, but this subject matter just isn't my 'thing'.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering12 months ago

Nice narrative. A few editing errors but... hell... nothing to detract.

Obviously 'Claire' likes other men using her.... too bad she hasn't had such a conversation with Steve - he might change his ways and change her mind.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very awesome story. I hope that there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot story and for the record role playing and fantasy are great but not with people you know or socialize with or work with every day. That’s a problem and if your like me would plant a seed of distrust moving forward

Jimmy_the_Saint1Jimmy_the_Saint112 months agoAuthor

As ever, many thanks for the constructive feedback. Frustratingly I did make a couple of editing errors, for which apologies.

For those who found it difficult to follow, which is entirely my fault, in the story Claire is with her lover, blindfolded and tied down, role-playing a fantasy in which a friend of her husband’s follows her to bed after a party.

Incidentally, I remain amused by the anonymous account that seems to stalk my work, leaving odd personal comments. It isn’t compulsory to read anything I produce and you might be happier that way. But if it pleases you to continue, “dark and sinister man, have at thee”.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's how it started for us. She admitted she wanted to be her bosses slut. We roleplayed him cuckolding me and owning her pussy. Eventually things happened and it became reality. With him being single she was over at his place regularly getting his magic cock which she couldn't get enough of.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You definitely need a part two

OldschoolbikersOldschoolbikersabout 1 month ago

We love role-playing like this too. All my biker buddies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous