Clara's Sacrifice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duchess was a woman of exceeding beauty, her long black hair draped over her pale skin, framing her narrow face. She had a small nose and cheekbones that sat high on her face, giving her the appearance of a woman of noble origin. Standing at six-foot-three, she was the tallest of any of Kadjia's girls, whenever she stood on the stage she kept her head high and her arms flared out, which only further enhanced both her enviable assets and figure. By a great margin, Duchess was the most mature of any of The Mare's inhabitants, rarely allowing a flicker of emotion to make its way to her face, and never engaging with the playful banter that took place during the day.

As Clara stared, it became all the more difficult to reconcile with the fact that she was the very same woman that Clara had witnessed engaging in a frenzied orgy with a group of energetic goblins, on more than one occasion. Creatures that remained reviled by the other sentient beings that inhabited the continent. Their vicious nature and simple minded behaviour, along with the reprehensible actions of their brethren -- the majority of whom still resided in the vast nests that plagued the surrounding mountains -- towards unsuspecting female travellers solidified their place as creatures to be feared. Yet the outwardly decorous Duchess was the only Mare who actively engaged with the few goblins who frequented the brothel, allowing them to defile her well-bred body in any way they desired.

Clara decided that the mystery was just too much to ignore and decided to press the matter. "Hey, Scarlett, I was just wondering if I could ask you something?"

Scarlett nodded immediately. "Absolutely, always happy to impart my wisdom."

Clara surreptitiously swung her eyes over to the bar. "I was just wondering if you knew anything about Duchess? I've spoken to all the girls here except for her. In fact, I don't think I've seen anyone speak to her other than Madame Kadjia."

Margot laughed as she stitched an intricate pattern around the bustier of her garment. "Now there's something I've heard at least a few dozen times."

Scarlett shushed Margot with a conspiratorial smile. "If you must know, Clara, that's just who she is. Her name isn't just 'Duchess' because of her look or haughty expression. She was once an actual duchess, somewhere in the northern region of Hyishu."

Clara felt her jaw almost drop at the reveal, it created as many questions as it answered. "But... I mean... what on earth is a woman like that doing working as a brothel girl? Are you sure that's even true? Maybe it's just part of her act?"

Scarlett smirked, the reveal had shocked many women who were once in Clara's place. It certainly surprised her when the secret had been divulged to her by Kadjia. "I don't know the full details, but her marriage to her husband was one of convenience rather than love. Her family were nobles who could trace their lineage back centuries, but a number of poor investments put them in dire straits. The Duke of Hyishu offered them both land and an eye watering amount of money in exchange for the hand of their youngest and most attractive daughter. Needless to say it wasn't a very warm, nor loving marriage. The Duke wasn't a man taken by the concept of monogamy."

Margot decided to add on what she knew while she worked on a delicate piece of lace. "Then one night, she just left. Without so much as a word of warning, nor any visible sign of discontent with the marriage. She packed up and left with enough coins to get her here. More specifically, to this very brothel. She's one of Kadjia's longest serving girls, and her most in demand."

"So she didn't choose work here out of desperation?" Clara glanced over at Duchess as she closed her book and stood, walking towards the stairs leading to the upstairs rooms with perfect poise. "What drove her to do such a thing?"

Scarlett shrugged as she finished off her meal. "Spite, from what I could gather. She spent her entire life being crammed into the very narrow outline of an aristocratic debutant, the peak of elegance and innocence. What better way to get revenge on her parents than to sell her body every night off to anyone who was willing to pay? After all, her parents did it first when they auctioned her off to the Duke."

"That's why she created the image of her being the go to whore for some of the creatures even we're a little worried about getting into bed with," Margot elaborated, "her parents taught her that humans existed on a far higher level than non-humans. Now, she almost gleefully allows those wretched goblins to cum inside her until she's brimming with their seed. Dangerous too when you consider just how potent goblin seed is, which is fully capable of bypassing most contraceptive elixirs.

"Incredibly risky," Scarlett agreed, before letting a her ruby lips curl into a coy grin as her gaze turned back to the deeply fascinated Clara. "Though, I wonder if she's actually enticed by the idea of becoming a goblin broodmother, just to add one final insult to injury for her family. A noblewoman turned prostitute, with goblin spawn swelling in her blue-blooded womb, now that would be an act of revenge that would become legendary."

Their conversation turned to other subjects, until they eventually returned to their rooms to prepare. True to Kadjia's word, the brothel was about as packed as it could be without causing the wooden floor to buckle beneath the weight. The Mares took to the stage and presented themselves in typically provocative fashion as men shouted out their initial offers for the night. Unsurprisingly, Duchess was one of the first to be purchased, sauntering away as she led a lone goblin up to her room.

Clara wasn't too far behind, sold off to a member of the Hichin navy, explaining the conspicuous absence of the pirates that had become an all too familiar sight for Clara over the course of her first week. Guiding up the stairs to the Mare's upstairs bedrooms, she took the time to size up the man, but couldn't really make him out in any definable manner. He was at least twenty years of age, his thin body was a common sight amongst naval sailors, the result of spending months on end at sea relying only on the incredibly lacking rations the central naval command would provide them with. His hands were coarse from the months of having to maintain the rigging of his vessel, though he lacked any scars of lacerations leading Clara to assume he had never really seen battle. She breathed a sigh of relief, it was rare for her to have a relatively easy introduction for her shift.

Passing through the hall, she spotted Duchess resting obediently on her knees, bobbing her head in the lap of the goblin, fully taking his disproportionately large cock deep in her throat. Her pale body was only clad in a set of expensive boutique-made black lingerie, along with the black crystalline heels that completed the raven haired vixen's appearance, the very antithesis of the crudely stitched together lamb skin tunic worn by the goblin. Knowing what she had learnt about the raven haired woman, it made the sight of her milky white skin contrasting with the goblin's mossy green skin all the more taboo.

"Revolting," the sailor whispered in disgust as they passed by, just as Duchess rose back onto her heels, sliding her thong down her silky smooth legs in preparation to mount the goblin's throbbing member, "I don't know how any woman could sink so low as to bed one of those things. Especially a woman as attractive as that."

"She has her reasons," Clara replied vacantly.

She observed Duchess as she lowered herself down, allowing the the bump covered head of the goblin's cock to kiss her delicate petals, smearing her womanhood with his translucent yellow pre-cum, a true coming together of beauty and the beast. Just as Clara prepared to continue on her way, Duchess turned her head and her eyes met Clara's for the first time. The simple action caught Clara by surprise, with Duchess's unreadable expression giving nothing away in terms of internal thoughts or emotions, even as she sank herself down onto the green shaft as he chattered away in his coarse sounding language. Reluctantly, Clara was pulled away by the sailor, breaking her away from her first true interaction with the noblewoman.

Once they reached Clara's room the sailor leapt onto her, forcing her backwards until she collapsed onto her bed. Despite the sudden escalation, Clara managed to adapt quickly enough that she regained a certain degree of control over the desperate sailor.

"You don't know what it's like," the sailor planted his lips against Clara's and kissed her clumsily, "stuck at sea without feeling the touch of a woman, stuck on rations so meagre you find yourself hallucinating from the hunger. I've been waiting months for this!"

Clara took pity on the young sailor and fiddled with the fly of his uniform pants, encouraging him to yank them down far enough to cause his member to slap against Clara's bare thigh. She in turn made quick work of shimmying her panties down her thighs, kicking them off entirely.

"Well, you don't have to wait any longer," Clara grasped his throbbing member and placed the tip against her wet opening, "I'm here to make those fantasies of yours come true."

The sailor looked down in wonder, then slowly eased his way inside of Clara's tight hole, hissing the deeper he went. Clara took the initiative and wrapped her legs around him, preventing his thrusting from becoming too frantic for her to cope with. He drifted up and down with clouded desire, taking gasping breaths as he finally felt the intimate touch of a woman for the first time in months.

"It's better than I remember," the sailor said with delight, groaning as Clara clenched her silky tunnel around him with every plunge he made, "definitely worth the cost!"

"Keep making flattering comments like that and you'll find out just how accommodating I can be," Clara purred, rolling her hips as they picked up speed, the sailor smacked his body against Clara with need.

"Though, I think you lot are going to be... ughhh, preoccupied for the next few weeks," the sailor panted as he felt his climax approaching, "I'm not sure how long I can last, my stamina isn't what it was before the journey."

Clara kept up her facade of enticement, but his comment drew her attention instantly. "Don't worry, you have me for a full half-hour. What did you mean about us being busy?"

The sailor dropped his head into Clara's shoulder as he mustered up what little energy he had left to keep him going, his cock slid in and out with ease. "Saw at least three ships worth headed this way, it'll probably keep the usual clients away for a while."

"Who? Who's coming?" Clara urged as she tightened her legs around his waist, feeling him pulsating within her in a far more pronounced way.

The sailor didn't last too long before he came, firing rope after rope of seed he had been saving up directly into Clara, filling her pussy up until it could contain him no more. "Y'know, the orcs."

As the sailor rolled away to recover for another round, he failed to spot the sudden look of deep concern that appeared on Clara's face.

12