Clare's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Clare thinks she's found love.
2.8k words
4.51
5k
3
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers

It's Friday, I'm dressed and ready to meet Penny and her friends at a bar. I put latex gloves, a tube of durex lube, a box of johnnies, and a small mouth wash into an oversized purse. It already contains folded flat shoes, comfy post fuck undies, a couple of sanitary towels (in case of a rough fucking to my cunt or arse) and lipstick.

I stop at my bedroom mirror to check myself out again. I wish I was more attractive, I try and decide what work to have done next. At least having sex, I feel attractive and wanted. I'm good at it too. I'm desperate to get my rocks off tonight.

My very tight white dress shows off my fake braless tits. It falls to mid thigh, but my pert firm arse pulls it up to the tops of my legs. I'm pantiless and I know plenty of people will get a view of my arse and bald perfectly modified, slit of a cunt.

I straighten and centre the black choker with it's double venus decoration. My 'Lesbian' necklace sits on my chest above my cleavage.

My brunette hair has been straightened and it sits below my shoulders and small diamond playboy earrings in my ears. My face is slim, has little make up, apart from thick eyeliner, my eyebrows are thick and tattooed. My full fake lips are bubblegum pink matching my pink acrylic nails, with all fingers, but two, long and pointed.

I'm tall, taller still, standing on my white, suede platforms. The ribbons bound round my ankles and calf. My toes are painted pink and peep through the fronts. I look forward to seeing them up round someones pretty face, while I'm being fucked on my back later.

The white dress and shoes make my fake tan stand out. I love the pink colours that I have applied.

My flatmate, Caroline is out, she hasn't come home tonight. Either on the pull too or with friends for an afterwork drink. I send her a WhatsApp telling her of my plans.

"Hey, I'm out tonight, don't know what time I'll be back. Not seen you tonight, hope you're Ok. xxx" I send.

"All good mate, I'm back later, may have some friends back. Hope you don't mind. Have fun xx" she sends back.

"Not at all. Any hotties for me? xx" I joke.

"Lol. Sorry. xxx"

I leave the flat and catch the tube to Soho. My journey fills me with confidence, I get looks from everyone. I catch the reflection of myself in the tube window. I look like a hot slut.

The walk to the 'Girly' bar is short. When I get there its packed. I scope, like a shark, looking for a victim. I see Penny at the bar. She waves over at me, and I smile back. Immediately a couple of girls she's with look at me. I don't know them, they look nice though.

I make my way through the crowded bar to Penny. The tall blonde is wearing a pink trouser suit. Her jacket open with a pink bra over her tits. She is fit, her abdomen is nicely defined. We kiss continental style.

Penny introduces me to the girls she's with. A short, pretty, dark haired girl introduced as Siobhan, who Penny knows from work. She's on the larger side wearing Birkenstock sandals, jeans and a black T.

The other girl is taller. Naturally attractive, and naturally tanned, she has a big natural smile. Her dark hair is tied up. Her face is narrow. I feel my fanny twitch.

"This is Helen." Penny says. Helen reaches out her arms and pulls me in for a hug. She greets me as if we've been friends for years. I take a longer look at her. She's wearing black heels, tight white jeans, and a loose vest top.

I feel forced to smile at her, but it's easy. I've only just got here, I don't think I'm going to pay any attention to anyone else. I'm enraptured by the young woman. I move closer to her. She smiles and steps up to me. "Can I get you drink?" She asks.

"Please, a white wine, Chablis if possible?" I ask.

She turns and presses into the bar. I lean into Penny. "She's hot."

"Careful with her, damaged goods hun. She's a friend of Siobhans. She's nice. She has a broken heart." Penny explains over the din.

Helen casts a look with a big smile back at me. I smile back and lose my breath.

"Fuck Penny, I think it's love." I'm surprised.

"Fuck off. You and love. You'll love her tonight, ditch her tomorrow. She's nice, so don't you dare." Penny flashes a cross look at me.

Siobhan looks at me. "How'd you know Penny?" She sips what could be glass of coke.

"I've known her for a while. We're each others booty call. I met her through another friend." I say. I'm not interested in talking, I want Helen back here with my drink.

"Do you know Helen?" I eagerly ask, wanting more information.

"Yes, Helen has been a friend since school. I work in admin at Penny's firm. Where do you work?" Siobhan asks me.

"Is Helen seeing anyone?" I press.

Siobhan looks a little frustrated at my rudeness toward her. "Not at the moment. Are you?"

I miss Siobhans question "Good." I say quietly turning back to Helen as she comes back with my wine, and other drinks for both Penny and Siobhan. Penny is on Bud and swigs from the bottle.

Penny is looking hot. I decide she'll be my fall back. But I'm sure I will be taking Helen home tonight, if it's the last thing I do.

"You're so fine..." I comment.

"Pardon!" Helen looks at me with wide eyes.

"Thanks for the wine." I repeat.

"You're very welcome. Cheers" She holds her glass of red up and we tap glasses. We smile.

"You're broken hearted, I hear." I ask.

Her smile drops. Penny raises her eyes and mouths "arsehole" at me.

Helen looks at me a little sad. "I'm trying get over it. I moved too quickly." She tells me.

I take her delicate, manicured hand in mine. "I'll mend it for you!" I seriously don't know what's come over me. I'm being cheesy, I'm not the person that I am showing tonight.

"Will you?" Helen replies. A glimmer of a smile creeps back and I kiss her. Siobhan grabs her hand and pulls her away, I watch as she disappears and she turns to look back as she is dragged off.

"What the fuck?" Penny exclaims.

"What!" I return.

"You'll have to deal with any fall out. I'm a little pissed too, I thought may be you and me." Penny looks at me.

"Fuck Pen. We just screw. You're not into me." I add.

"Obviously, I'm fucking not." Penny looks vexed.

"Pen, I'm sorry." I say sincerely. "Fucking way to start the evening." I frown.

"You're right. I thought we'd fuck tonight." Penny smiles.

"You're my fallback, Pen." I flash back. "She's hot though."

"She's young." Penny exclaims.

"She has to be nineteen or twenty?" I think about how old she is.

"I know she's over twenty, I think her last girlfriend was thirty eight." She informs me.

"O.M.G. She likes older women." I'm excited. "I like her."

"Come on let's mingle." Penny suggests.

We work the bar. Penny talks to girls, I feel like the wing woman for her. She's making a concerted effort to pull. I'm off my game, I've decided on my prey, but I've lost site of her. I haven't seen her for an hour or more.

I feel a weight in the pit of my stomach. I wonder if she's pulled someone else, maybe she's gone home. Maybe Siobhan talked some sense into her.

Penny and I get a couple of more drinks and we stand against a wall. "I haven't seen Helen or Siobhan" I say.

"Nor, have I." Penny says drinking her beer shaking her head. "Is this why you're being quiet and pathetic?" She asks.

"I'm not! Am I?" I look at her.

She nods her head at me. "You are the life and soul. You've usually been fingered in the toilets and had your tongue down more throats than you could shake a stick at by now."

Just then I see Helen appear from a huddle of people. I notice her white gleeming teeth and huge smile. She purposely moves over to me. "I've been looking for you. I thought you'd left already." She says.

Siobhan follows her and I see Penny and her talk.

I lean into Helen, and we kiss, she holds my face with a free hand, the other clutching her drink. It's soft and blissful.

Penny and Siobhan look on and shrug at each other and both go to the bar.

"Shall we get a drink somewhere quieter?" I offer.

"That sounds perfect. There's a pub round the corner." She adds.

"I'll tell the others." I say.

"No, they'll work it out. Siobhans been telling me off too." She smiles.

Walking out of the bar, it's darker and cool outside. We step into a shop door way, smile at each other, and kiss. Her hands move up my waist and body. I fall into her. She's soft and natural, I like natural, I really hope she likes fake.

Smiling at each other we stroll hand in hand to the pub. We open the door and step in. It's quieter, there are a few same sex couples and mixed groups chatting and drinking.

"Wine?" I offer.

"Red please." Her smile is captivating, and we kiss.

I order two large reds and we sit in a snug.

"So, you were on the pull tonight?" She smiles sipping her wine.

I glance down at my dress and shoes. I feel silly. "I'll be honest." I start. "I was out for a fuck tonight. I wasn't expecting to meet..." I pause, she watches, she forces me to continue. "...you know..." I look at her.

"No." She teases. "meet... continue."

"Ok, meet someone so stunning." I finish.

She smiles and takes my hand. We talk. It's all too easy. We learn more about each other, and the conversation flows. We finish our second glass.

"Come on, you've pulled, lets head back to mine?" I suggest.

The door opens and two women walk in. I suddenly lose her attention.

"Lets have one for the road." Helen states getting up.

"Shots!" I suggest. "Sit, I'll get." I seat her and get up pulling my dress down. I'm sure she got an eye full. But nothing happened. 'Strange' I think.

I get to the bar and get two tequilas salt and lemon, and head back to the snug. Come on let's do it. I lick my hand, add the salt and get ready for the shot. She copies me, with a slight scowl. She seems distant.

"1...2...3!" I take the salt, down the shot and suck the lemon. She trails behind.

"Are you ok?" I'm concerned. Has she lost interest in me.

"Yes, fine. Let's go. Back to yours?"

"I thought back to mine, if you're up for it." I take her hand and smile.

She leans in and kisses me. Its deliberate, long and generous.

I grab my purse and take her hand. We start our walk out. I notice her, seeming to deliberately barge one of the women who'd entered a little earlier, she drops her wine.

"Excuse me." The woman turns to say. Helen spins, throws her a look and storms out.

"I'm really sorry hun. I didn't see you there." I'm embarrassed and apologise. The woman doesn't look at me, she looks through me, then at Helen who leaves. The womans friend is picking up the glass and trying to limit the mess.

The pair look very attractive. I turn and leave.

Outside, the pub door swings shut behind me. I can't be doing with aggro. I'm disappointed and angry. "Helen!" I shout.

She stops and turns. "I'm sorry." She says. She holds out her hand. "Back to yours." She smiles.

The pub door opens. "Helen." The woman says.

Helen drops my hand and turns. "Sorry." She says. "Please, wait." I smile. I've put the pieces together. I slowly follow her.

"I can't believe that you are here. Why?" Helen asks the woman. I look the other woman over, I want to see what she's like. I have to say, a very attractive woman. She's curvy and dresses smartly. Her round face is pretty and her hair shapes her beautiful face.

"Come on Helen, it's a free country. I didn't know you were here." The older woman reasons.

"You've blocked me. I've not heard a word from you. You didn't have to do what you did. You're spiteful and hurtful." Helen fires at her.

The woman laughs at her. I feel that it's uncalled for.

"Come on Helen, don't spoil the evening. The nights still young." I take her hand and try and pull her away.

"I hope you miss this." Helen says. She turns to me and tries to kiss me. Angrily, I turn my head away and she misses.

"For fucks sake." She starts walking off. I smile at the other woman, and turn.

"Look after her please. She's not like this. I've not seen her like this. Please take care of her." She pleads to me.

I smile and shrug, "I've only just met her." I explain. The woman smiles and goes back into the pub. I walk faster and catch up with Helen.

Taking her hand I force her to stop. "I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here. If I find myself having this conversation with you again. Then that's it. I can't be doing with drama, I don't want it. Pull yourself together. Do you want to come back to mine, or do you want to go back on your own?"

"I'm so sorry. Back to yours please. You said you'd mend me." She replies. I melt a little, but have doubts about her. She seems erratic.

We smile and kiss. I take my phone and WhatsApp Penny. "Dunno if I've made a mistake already. We're heading back to mine. I'll message you tomorrow. Let's do this again another night xxx"

I don't hear back. Helen and I get back to my flat. Caroline is there with some friends drinking in the kitchen.

"Hi ya guys." I stick my head round the door and smile. "Hey Clare, you're back. We'll quieten down for you." Caroline says.

"No don't worry, I'll make sure we're quiet." I wink and pull Helen forward and introduce her. She smiles and waves. "We might join you in a bit, if you're still up." I say.

The group smile, the lads all have their jaws on the floor. I kiss Helen who plays the part. She pulls my hand, come on, your room, lets get that dress off.

We embrace and fall into my room. My dress is off and on the floor in a moment. Her hand is between my legs, her finger is instantly in me. She explores my cavern, her finger arches up and round, she is massaging my g-spot, locked in a kiss as she fingers me. I cum quickly and hard against her hand.

Its her turn now, I pull her vest top up over her head and snap the catch on the back of her bra open. It falls from her shoulders. She kicks her heels off and I tug her jeans down, her small pants match her bra, they are flimsy and I stretch them to the side to expose her holes to me.

I force her onto her back and lick at her small beautiful shaved cunt. I find her little clit behind its hood, I suck and lick and it starts to peer through.

Helen starts moaning forcing herself onto my face. I insert two fingers into her tight whole and finger fuck her as I suck her clit. The wonderful pussy is juicing itself over my fingers, I fuck her as hard and consistently as I can. She's dancing on my tongue.

She reaches down and grabs my hair pulling me into her. Her moans are loud and clear. She bucks against me, a small spray from her strikes me, I lap it up, and enjoy it. I get on my knees next to her and we kiss.

"Shall we join them in the kitchen, or stay in here?" I offer.

"Shall we get a drink? We have all night." she smiles.

We smile at each other and kiss. I want to show my conquest off, something I never do. I feel she might be a keeper.

Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers