All Comments on 'Class Project Ch. 03: Phys Ed'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Loved it BC!

A very good series! Hope the professor enjoys it too! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hawt

Keep it up! I liked the updates on how the other girls were doing.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Omart57,

I'm glad you're liking the series! I think we'll learn a lot more about how Professor Connor feels in the next chapter.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I bet they don't care but if there was no cheating and the professor was lying? Also what if they caught STD, AIDS, or HIV? I always wondered in stories like these how the rapist stay clean with all the unprotected sex. Also wondered if would these two feel bad if the rape victim had complications during the pregnancy and died or had a miscarriage?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I do think they do some research on their own - they knew Gianna was cheating through firsthand experience, and they watched Jenny and Trinh ahead of time to plan things out.

In terms of stuff like STDs and pregnancy complications, the story isn't meant to be realistic to that degree. I think the characters would feel guilt if anyone caught an STD, or if a victim had a complication to their pregnancy, but that wouldn't happen because their world is designed around specific kinks. These stories are meant to be exciting, and so I leave out a lot of realistic things that I don't find exciting, such as STDs, the actual hardships of pregnancy, and the actual trauma of sexual assault, in favor of things like wordplay and unrealistically high pregnancy chances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

All the same, Edward's unusual reproductive success (I assume it is unusual in this universe) offers new dimensions to explore in characterization. Leaving aside the professor's corruption, one might expect her to be interested in the implications of her lackey-students' escapades for her academic field. What role does the protagonist's fertility play in her relationship with Edward? How has Edward's relationship with women changed now that he has discovered a seeming superpower for coercively inseminating uteruses? Is someone going to have to talk to the college administration about increasing services for pregnant and parenting students?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I think that, while Professor Connor is interested, she's a psychology professor and not a biology or medicine professor, and her interest is more prurient than scientific anyway.

Although I might get into it a bit in future stories, I think that while the protagonist is aware of (and probably excited by) her own fertility, she's quite happy to put off her own childbearing and recruit other women for it instead. Edward has only had a relationship with her since he discovered he's this virile, and so far it looks like it's been good for their relationship.

You're right, though, that increasing services for pregnant and parenting students would be beneficial for the college and for society as a whole, even if it did complicate my characters' adventures.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 3 years ago

I like the stories very much.

After they used the first video as a class project, I thought they might find ways to somehow have other videos seen by people. To enjoy being the only ones who know it's them at work, and maybe to get to see the girls watching their own assault and then knowing everyone is getting to see and enjoy them being strippes and fucked...

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 3 years agoAuthor

AngelaSaxon,

I'm glad you're enjoying the stories. Seeing the effect of the videos on the girls is an interesting idea, and while it isn't one that I've explored in this series, I may play around with it in future works.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

I hate binging a good series, then reaching the end and having to wait for the next one...

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

NewOldGuy77,

The last chapter I have planned (Ch. 4) is in the approval queue right now. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...