Class Project Ch. 03: Phys Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," Edward groaned.

Trinh's eyes grew wide. "No!" she squealed, looking at me in desperation. "Stop it! Shut up!"

"Because your body wants him to cum in you," I said.

She tried so hard to hold her climax in, when it finally came. She gritted her teeth, and turned her glare on me, and wrinkled her cute little nose. But, as strong as her defiance was, her orgasm was even stronger.

First she closed her eyes, as the pleasure demanded every bit of her awareness. She kept herself quiet for one eternal moment, but then Edward moaned in pleasure, and I knew her pussy was shamelessly squeezing his cock. She wailed, but her defiance was drowned out by her pleasure.

Her struggles were overwhelmed by the lust that flooded every inch of her little body. I watched her toes curl as she kicked desperately for release. Her hips pushed up to meet his, and her back arched with pleasure that couldn't be contained.

"No!" she moaned, panting as she started to cool down. "Fuck you!"

"Oh," I gasped. Edward looked over at me with a smile.

"Are you gonna cum too?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Go ahead," he said, looking back at Trinh. "That was a beautiful workout."

I had climaxed while watching Edward at work before, but I'd never done it in front of the girl before. Trinh was trying to glare at me, but she was panting so hard that she couldn't quite fix me with it. She was so helpless, even though she'd fought so hard, and that helplessness was a fire beneath me.

It was Edward's expression that sent me over the moon, though. I could tell he was eager to keep going, to turn his attention back to Trinh and fuck her until he creamed her. But, as much as he wanted that, he wanted to see me cum even more.

We couldn't deny each other, I realized as I flew skyward, the pleasure exploding through me. Edward knew what I wanted and I knew what he wanted, and we would cross the universe to make each other happy. I twisted in the chair, roaring with pleasure as my body exulted in our triumph. I saw stars, and Edward's twinkling eyes were the brightest among them.

"You are so beautiful," Edward whispered as I fell back to earth. Even Trinh, little ball of fury that she was, seemed momentarily transfixed by my climax.

"Oh, thank you," I gasped, smiling at him. "It's because I work out."

He laughed. "Well, if working out can make you look like that, I'll have to try it."

"No!" Trinh cried, her fire rising up again as her orgasmic bliss started to mellow. "Stop!"

"We need to finish your workout, though," I said. I leaned forward to stroke her side, feeling her abs flex as she struggled to get away.

"I don't think your womb has ever gotten a workout, has it?"

Edward groaned as his cock pressed deeply into Trinh's cunt, and she squealed in dismay. He was setting a pace for his own benefit now, moving slowly but deliberately and lingering deep in her pussy with each stroke. Her orgasmic high hadn't quite left her system, and her struggles were delightfully uncoordinated.

"You're so pretty when you get to the end of your exercises," I said, caressing Edward's side. Edward smiled, and even though his gaze was fixed on Trinh I knew he was smiling for me. He watched her face as she tried to push her own pleasure aside and break his grip, adjusting his pressure to keep her pinned without hurting her.

"Let me go," she gasped.

Edward looked at her, then looked down, watching his cock vanish into her wet pussy. She watched too, her gaze drawn down along with his. Her struggles did little but accentuate his pleasure, as far as I could tell, but she seemed unable to stop.

"Tell her what you're going to do," I said

Edward looked back at her. "You're giving me such a good workout," he said. "I won't be able to hold back much longer."

"No!" she cried.

"I'm gonna fill your lovely body up," he went on, trying to take in the whole sight of her toned little body. "You're going to be so pretty once you've got a baby getting your belly into shape."

I could see everything that Edward felt in his face. His brow furrowed as his pleasure rose up, and he tried to make it last as long as he could. His eyes widened as he tried desperately to pay attention to every minute detail of Trinh's body. He panted as he ravished her, his hard cock sliding deep into her cunt, and I could imagine how it must feel to have her body at his command.

A few parts of her were still her own, though. Even as her wet pussy squeezed Edward's cock, she was still struggling against him. She squealed indignantly with each deep thrust, and tried to kick his ankles in a desperate attempt to drive him off. She was fighting harder than either of the girls we'd ravished before, showing off all of her cute muscles as she tried in vain to fight him. All I could think was that her baby would be healthy and pretty, both.

They harmonized as Edward passed the point of no return. He groaned, his tone telling me everything about the overwhelming pleasure he felt. Trinh cried out, knowing that she had only a moment left before he seeded her, and she tried desperately to kick herself free. Her struggles only drove him higher, and he moaned with each thrust into her pussy. She squealed with each thrust, not knowing when her time would run out. Their voices tangled and spun together, until I could hardly tell the difference between her desperate struggle and his overpowering pleasure, accompanied by the soft sounds of her feet against the sheets and his cock in her cunt.

"Yes!" Edward roared. He drove his cock deep into Trinh's pussy, pushing her up against the pillow. His eyes rolled back as his cock swelled, spraying the first wave of his cum against Trinh's cervix. I could see every muscle in his back and his legs flexing as his body demanded that he seed her as deeply as he could.

"No!" Trinh wailed. I knew she could feel every bit of it - her wrists pinned helplessly in his hands, her ass pushed down into the soft sheets, his cock twitching inside her pussy as it filled her with his unwanted seed, even the rumble of his cries of pleasure as he claimed her body. She struggled desperately, crying out as she tried in vain to move her hips, kicking wildly as he drove himself deep inside her.

"Oh yes!" he cried as Trinh squealed beneath him, shaking her head wildly as he thrust into her. "Take it! Take my seed!"

The other two girls had lost energy when Edward started to cum inside them, knowing it was too late. Trinh, though, seemed to grow more furious with each splash of Edward's cum against her cervix. He cried out with each thrust into her creamy pussy, and she roared in defiance.

As he fell towards her, exhausted, she managed to throw off his grip and get one arm free. Before I'd thought about what I was doing, I jumped up and grabbed her wrist just as she drew back to punch Edward. She roared in anger, her one little moment of triumph stolen, and I smiled back.

"I like your energy," I said. "But I think our workout is about done. You just lie there and take his seed, alright?"

"No!" she wailed.

Edward raised his head, and I could see the smile in his eyes. I knew it would always be there for me, no matter what he was doing; he would always share his joys with me.

"Thanks for spotting me," he gasped.

"Oh," I replied, "it's my pleasure."

--

It took two weeks for Professor Connor to get back to us. Edward and I kept going to class, and going on long walks together. I got into Gianna and Jenny's social media, and we perved on Gianna's first belly pictures and Jenny's paintings of seeds taking root.

When Professor Connor did call us in to talk with her, she made sure to schedule it in the evening, once no one else was around to knock on her door.

"I have to say," she began, "it's usually nice to have a dedicated ravishment team."

"Usually?" I asked, keeping the skepticism out of my voice.

"Yeah," she smiled. "But I just brought Trinh along on a department conference out of town, and she had morning sickness the whole time. We were splitting a room so she woke me up."

"Well, we don't offer refunds," Edward said.

Professor Connor laughed. "Oh, not to worry. I'm happy with what you've done. In fact, as much as I've enjoyed watching your work, I've gotten kind of curious about what the two of you look like when you go at it."

Edward glanced over at me, his guard already up. "I think we'll keep that to ourselves," he said.

"I don't think you will," she replied. "I've got your videos. I have the power here. But you wouldn't have made all of those videos if you didn't like power games, right?"

"They were cheaters," I said. "We've been helping you. Don't ruin the deal."

"I'm not," she said. "I'm still keeping your secret. I just want a bit more for it."

I knew that Edward was about to say something, to continue arguing with her in spite of the position we were in. He'd be shy if he was just defending himself, but now he was defending me, and he wasn't about to give in. Before he could go on, I silently pressed my leg against his. He glanced over, and caught my eye, and I hoped he could tell what I was thinking.

"Give us some time," he said.

"Sure," she replied. "A week or two. Have fun."

--

"Thanks for understanding me," I said as we stepped out.

"I don't really understand," he said. "I just trust you. Do you want to do it?"

"No," I said. "She doesn't know it, but we've got leverage on her too. I recorded her congratulating us for Jenny, and everything she said about Trinh. She can't turn us in without going down herself."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I chuckled. "Note to self, don't tell Edward important information while naked. He may be distracted."

He laughed, and pulled me close to kiss my forehead.

"Alright," he said. "So what do you want to do?"

I smiled, my heart racing. "She says we like power games," I said. "Let's show her how much."

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

12