All Comments on 'Close Encounters 03: of the Sixth Kind'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

This is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Spectacular. Follow where it leads!!!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Really good stuff!

First, writing any sort of believable alien is difficult. I assume writing two distinct alien characters compounds that. On top of that, you’ve added weird, alien/human sex. And you’ve made it HOT! This is impressive.

What if the Dryth don’t necessarily need a female egg to breed, but just a female host for their gestating young? What would it be like for Valerie to get pregnant by her monkey-bug-men? She would probably have to give “birth” by Caesarean. Just a thought. What if she gestated an EGG, that was surgically removed and hatched later? Would Valerie still feel a maternal bond with the youngling? She loves her men!

If this saga continues with more monkey-bug palace intrigue, I will read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Teacher?

Feeling stupid here. She may have caught on but I don’t know if I have. What subject? Sex, cooking, controlling the mind, humans…?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Love your weird, wonderful and richly detailed story. I love me some sexy aliens and these are HOT. Hope you write many more chapters!!

CydiaCydiaover 5 years agoAuthor
Re:Teacher?

Life! She's teaching them life, the universe and everything! Trust, sex, patience, joy, spontaneity, humor, sensuality, words, kissing, home... all of it. They didn't know any of that stuff before she came along. Hence the fitting honorific. Thanks for reading! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the plot!

I rarely leave comments but this story definitely deserves some praise. Great job Cydia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

Love the quirky sense of humor and vivid emotional sensual descriptions in this series! Looking forward to reading about Val's next adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More world-building and background in six pages than some much more voluminous and overrated stories. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love everything

I love Val's narration, the plot that's developing, the sexy bits, and everything about this series. Please keep writing it! Don't be afraid to be as gritty and descriptive with your anal scenes as you do with the others. I felt like the anal part was a little too brief and would have loved to see more

Keep up the great work <3

Shy_DesireShy_Desireover 5 years ago
I'm hooked

At this point I'm invested in the characters and have a real interest in seeing how things turn out for them.

Also, from what you've described of their mating rituals.... how is royalty raised? If males they just wait for a random nonverbal female to come into heat then subdue her and mate before sending her back to the pack? Who collects the royal offspring and how do they know which infants to take?

It seems like there's a lot of culture and traditions you could explore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, please!

Every bit of this story has been a delight- please, come back and give us some more? I adore these characters and this setting and this story. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this!

I thourghly appreciate the story. I really really enjoy some story and mythology with my erotica. Definitely need to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i don't know if you intend to ever update but i am enthralled and desperately want more!!! the smut is just a bonus at this point, i'm obsessed with your worldbuilding. 20/10!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A brilliant tale with constant surprise twists.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Totally loving this! Valerie is so cool, brave, funny, tender, fierce and a very lucky girl, but then she’s been making her own luck with her determined perseverance. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I hope this goes on forever!

CydiaCydiaover 1 year agoAuthor

@nthusiastic Thank you for reading! I'm glad you liked it :) Val is a tough little cookie indeed, holding her own between all the basketball-player-sized aliens lol. There's a couple more parts, and the story is finished and fully uploaded. Enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...