CMNF College: Nude Golf Buddies

Story Info
Female students sign up to be nude buds for golfers.
2.4k words
4.41
6.2k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
447 Followers

(This story takes place in the world of Goodview College, home to Girls Naked Sports. It's only a few weeks after Goodview went totally Full Female Nude:)

It was a really good turnout; Ashley was so relieved. There must have been fourteen or fifteen teenage coeds in the open seating area just outside the clubhouse, and most were already nude, just like she was.

Ashley graduated Goodview College last June; as a twenty-one-year-old semi-pro here at the country club, she had led Goodview's girls golf team all the way to the regional championships--the girls nude regionals, that is.

The whole "nude teen golf buddies" thing had started off as a semi-joke. Ashley gave lessons in the nude, and she was sure that her slender, blonde and gently-curved good looks attracted some guys who didn't really need any lessons. One guy offered to pay her to be his nude "good luck charm" and accompany him naked as he played the first nine... or the last nine.

"Below my pay grade," Ashley had joked back, but then she began to see an opportunity. She talked about it with the club, with the college, and with the girls at school, girls on and off her nude team.

Now this was it. It was a nice, warm, late September morning, and Ashley was about to explain to the nude and semi-nude girls present what being a "nude teen golf buddy" was all about.

"May I have your attention?" Ashley started. The girls were already looking at her in awe. Here was a bright, very lovely young lady who was making quite a good living working without her clothes.

There were more and more men--mostly men--beginning to trickle into the clubhouse for their introductory lunch buffet. Nearly all of them paused and turned, taking in all of the bare--and almost bare teenage beauties.

"First of all: any of you girls still wearing panties--or anything else--please take everything off right now! You will all be potentially paid to be here, so, as long as you're outdoors on club grounds, remember: you're being paid to be naked."

Now the five or six still-pantied young ladies were mostly blushing as they peeled off their last concessions to modesty. They all deposited their panties in their Certified Nude totes. As they stood or sat back up, now totally nude, a handful of men who had been watching them strip applauded. The poor girls blushed even harder!

Ashley smiled and gave their impromptu striptease fans a little bow. There were also a few probably married couples headed into the clubhouse. She heard one lady say as she practically pulled her hubby inside: "Honey: you'll get to see all of them soon--up close and personal!" That poor guy probably hurt his neck as he kept craning it to keep fifteen naked cuties in his sights for as long as humanly possible.

"Alright. The rules are pretty simple. You all have your 'bow ties' that go around your pretty necks with your names attached? Good. The guys--and gals--inside are there to not only take a good look at naked you, they're here to also get to know the real you. Everybody is looking for someone special; a girl who pushes all their buttons, and that doesn't necessarily mean the hottest nude looker!

Pretend you're all on an interview--cause you are--and whatever you're wearing: your blue and white flip flops; your watch, your tasteful jewelry--that's your uniform. Keep thinking that and you'll get through just fine.

Any questions?"

A shy little blonde who was also a little chubby: "Ummm... why were we all told to bring panties since you just made us take 'em off?!"

"Good question; I was coming to that. Because they're serving food inside, club rules require that both your genitals--and well, your rear hole--be adequately covered. So: you will be greeting your potential employers with something on in the way of fabric.

Yes?"

A very voluptuous Black girl, the only one here today, stood up from her padded metal chair.

"Most of us aren't on the golf team, and we don't know shi--"

The girls giggled.

"We don't know anything about golf. Are we expected to suddenly be caddies?"

Ashley smiled. "Some guys will want you riding around with them purely as their naked good luck charms. Don't be surprised if they ask you to kiss their... golf balls!"

Now the girls nearly all laughed. Ashley was good: she was making them all feel comfortable and part of a special team... she was helping them focus on other things instead of on their total nudity.

"However," Ashley continued, "you're gonna be out there, moving from hole to hole. It's inevitable that they'll ask you to help out, even ask your thoughts on the best shots to take--and with which clubs."

Ashley waited and the girls were so much calmer. Many still shy girls were biting lips and smiling back as more grinning male admirers strode slowly past them.

"One last thing, before we put our panties on and proceed to our meet and greet... you are here to be admired naked, NOT to have sex. I don't want to hear anything like 'oh: the guy was so cute!'... you are being paid, and that shit is a definite no-no.

They're only allowed to touch you on that which would be revealed in a teeny bikini. But even that has to be kept under control. Expect hands not just on knees, but way up on your thighs. And yes: there will be a lot of butt-cheek cupping and playful rear-end slaps... as long as they don't venture anywhere in-between.

Now: let's get our little panties on. March in there with your head held high and your breasts held out. Let's get you girls signed up!"

Ashley's main tasks once her girls were pantied-up and lined up for food in the club's "banqueting hall" was to make sure they all mingled--and that the mostly male golfers weren't getting overly friendly with the topless teens. Yes: they were limiting nude participants only to girls who were of legal age, and who still had the "teen" in their ages.

Ashley's first presumed disaster to stave off occurred when she noticed the chubby little blonde girl from outside standing near a hightop table--and she was obviously crying. Three men holding food-filled plates and/or drinks were looking at her, mystified.

"What's going on here?!" Ashley demanded as she stepped up and put her arm around the sobbing, bare-breasted freshman.

"We only told her that she was really beautiful," one of the guys stated. "I told her... I loved her cute little tummy and I wanted to kiss it." He was blushing now.

"I'm sorry!" Kat was still sobbing; now on Ashley's bare shoulder. "These guys told me how pretty I was and that I wasn't fat... and now that guy wants to kiss my big fat tummy!"

"May I?" The guys name tag read "Dave." He put his plate down on the hightop and knelt in front of Kat as she shyly separated herself from Ashley.

"You look even more beautiful from this angle," Dave said sincerely, gazing up at her and her soft, heaving breasts.

Kat was blinking and she wiped her eyes.

Dave very carefully lowered Kat's little white panties until they were just starting to reveal fur. Ashley was biting her lip. This definitely shouldn't be allowed, but...

Dave kissed Kat so sweetly, all around and then on her belly button which got the girl giggling and her little pink-tipped breasts lightly bouncing. He kissed her all the way down to her hair. He fingered the inside of her waistband.

"We all can't wait to see you naked and out of these panties out there in the sunshine. You will be our nudie cutie, definitely our bosom buddy, and probably our very best friend--who I guess forgot to put her clothes on!"

Kat laughed out loud.

"I love this, Ashley; I really love this now!"

She leaned in and whispered: "I may need a change of panties!"

Ashley whispered back: "I brought extra; just let me know your size."

Kisses all around and it was Ashley who had to give Kat's cute butt a love tap and get her out there, signing up more guys.

Ashley hugged Dave.

"That was wonderful!"

"My daughter..." his voice broke, then he collected himself. "My daughter is overweight and she's around Kat's age. I keep telling her how beautiful she is, but..."

Ashley and Dave watched as Kat actually approached a guy and put her hand on his arm. The guy reciprocated and pulled back to look at this new girl's rounded body. His eyes took in the sweet, pretty peach of a teenage girl, standing so shyly in front of him in nothing but her tiny, white, and slightly damp panties--her nipples almost reluctantly hardening--and he gave her the biggest of smiles.

"I can't thank you enough. But no more pulling down girl's panties!"

As she walked away, she heard one of Dave's friends observe: "Now; if I had to choose one pair of panties to pull down..."

Ashley shook her head. She ran around stark naked for half the day just outside, and they still couldn't get enough of seeing her bare ass... men!

Ashley's next interaction of interest occurred when she noticed the bosomy Black girl--her name, she remembered, was Doloress with two esses--standing with hands on her hips in front of a very white couple. The woman at least was white; the man was blushing so hard he was beet red.

"What's happenin' girl?" Ashley took Doloress's arm--and couldn't help checking out what had to be 38Ds on the grinning, nearly-nude sophomore.

"Oh: somebody said something cute, that's all."

The guy started stammering so his wife stepped in.

"Charles said that he had never seen such perfect, chocolate brown skin. And I said that I never knew that this was his secret fantasy."

Charles gulped--and then gulped a glass of water from a hightop.

"Excuse us!" Charles managed to gulp that out as he dragged his wife away.

Ashley hugged Doloress tight.

"Sorry about that!" She had hoped that, with full female nudity practically everywhere, people would focus more on pure, feminine beauty--and not on the different shades of all the bare skin they were seeing.

"I'm okay," Doloress hugged her back and her big brown nipples very briefly said hi to Ashley's own pink set.

Doloress looked around. "Seeing as how I'm the only sister here--and the only brother is in the corner practically eating up that redhead--I will take what I can get!"

Ashley watched in awe as the girl walked right up to the now clearly bickering couple. Doloress opened her arms wide and said something to the wife. The woman shook her head; she took a deep breath--then she hugged Doloress back, hard, apparently crying.

Now Ashley was blinking back her own tears. She was surrounded by so much nude teenage beauty here today--and she had witnessed two very beautiful events.

Ashley leaned back on the outdoor bench in her own special way. She was straddling the bench, feet on the ground. She thought of it as "airing things out." As she looked through her girls' signup sheets, guys she knew would pass by and say "Hi Ash!" Guys she really knew would say "Nice pussy!"and she would laugh them off.

Ashley's girls did really well today: though three girls got only three takers; Kat and Deloress surprisingly tied at six each. But the star was that redhead in the corner with nine golfers signed up to play with her naked.

Ashley looked her up on the college's private NudeBook page. Wow. Liza's nude pose was with one foot coyly in front of the other, long shapely legs, a curvy body, a dazzling smile, and apparently natural red hair--top and bottom.

Where had this delicious piece of red velvet cake been hiding? Then Ashley noticed a "T" in her student I.D. She clicked further. This girl had chosen to transfer in from a clothes-on school--at the moment that Goodview College went full female nude.

This one showed a lot of promise--in addition to showing off a smoking-hot bod!

Just then her cell phone rang. Ashley pulled it out of her tote and grinned.

"Hi, your Dean-ness!"

"Hi, your Ashley-ness; I'm still not used to being called that."

"Your Dean-ness?"

"No, silly naked one--Dean. Speaking of which, it's such a waste of FaceTime if I can only see your pretty face."

Ashley looked around. She leaned the phone against her tote and adjusted it until she heard Dean Whyte's "Oh nice!"

"How did it go today?"

"Fantastic! This is such a great way to get teenage coeds used to the whole nudity thing."

"Pay them?"

"Oh sure. But also put them in a situation in which fully-clothed, grownup men and women are telling them all how fucking gorgeous they are."

"Any promising young ladies?

"I'm sending you a link."

A pause; then: "Wow! A transfer student? She deliberately transferred in from a clothes-on school to us--the first year we went nude!"

"I'll look into her," Ashley said. "I will make... discrete enquiries. Are we on for tonight?" She lowered her voice.

"Jess and Lissa yes as always. Brooke as always is on the pro circuit. And April is away... meetings."

"But that cutie, Stephen..."

"Oh yeah: I hated to share the love but... trying to satisfy three or four girls at once? I'm getting old! But he is a good guy, and we did need another penis in the mix."

"So..." Ashley moved her phone closer.

"What are you doing?" Dean Whyte asked huskily.

"Hopefully, I'm holding my phone between my knees so that you have an extreme, gynecological view of the best part of me."

"Good god girl! And you're doing this in public!"

"Oh: they barely notice little old nekkid me anymore."

Dean Rob Whyte was suddenly quiet. It wasn't, Ashley knew, because he was shocked. It was probably because he was pulling himself up closer to his desk, and pulling down his slacks and briefs.

"Good lord my sweet girl: can't wait for you... can't wait!"

Ashley glanced around. She quickly reached down and pushed back on her hood, exposing her twitchy love button.

"Oh my god!"

She tried to shush him as he came.

"Tonight," she said. "You'll have all of me tonight."

She smiled and blew him a sweet naked kiss as she closed the connection.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
447 Followers